Ebony Bimbo is Put to Use Pt. 01

Story Info
Himba woman used by husband’s guest.
2k words
3.9
3.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INTRODUCTION -

My name is Obu, from the Himba tribe. For those of you who don't know, we are are a Northern Namibian tribe that still sticks to some tribal traditions. From our hygiene to our clothes, we have resisted westernization. I was sent outside the tribe to study in England, but returned when I realized how much better a simple life is.

My parents were able to set me up with my wife, Nyobi, 5 years ago. Nyboi is by far, the hottest woman in the village. At about 5'6, she has silky smooth skin, plump lips, and the biggest ass in the village. And did I mention her breasts....

Her breasts were the object of desire for almost every man in the village. They are around 38GG, huge brown aerolas, and dont sag. In fact, she is one of the only women in the village that actually walks around with her breasts covered, because of the amount of jealousy that I have over them.

At the beginning of our marriage, she would have her breasts all out, walking around. On our wedding day, the men in the village congratulated her with tight hugs, breasts crushed against their strong pecs.

I would be lying to say it didnt arouse me, but I'd be lying to say it didn't make me extremely jealous and aggravated. Hence, she began to cover her chest.

The Himba tribe is known by you Westerners for one thing and one thing only- our unorthodox hospitality.

Yes, it is true that when guests come to visit, we give them our wives to bed as a form of hospitality. I was very staunch against this and never did it. Was.....

OBU'S INEVITABLE FATE

One cold winter, a group from the Ovatue tribe decided to travel through our land. We were told by the Himban leader that these men were warriors and large in number, so we must serve them, feed them, and.... house them.

I stayed home that day, trying to not to come into contact with any of the Ovatue men, and I kept Nyobi home.

That night, there was a knock on the door. My heart fucking dropped, but I figured, "I'm a man, I can handle any situation"

I opened the door to find a man, as wide as a doorframe and built like a greek statue, with a thick beard, bald head, and pecs the size of rocks. He quickly introduced himself.

"My name is Hafeni, son of Johannes. I am the tribe's combat trainer, and it appears the winter has become very harsh for us. I notice your hut is very strong and large in size, and I realized this is where I needed to stay ton- OH FUCK! " his eyes widened.

I was puzzled at sudden loudness, but turned to see what it was he was startled at, to find my wife, Nyobi.

Nyobi was topless, her massive breasts spilling, as well as her ass hanging halfway out of her skirt. Her hair was beautifully hanging, her lips were pulsing, and she was looking up at this giant with puppy eyes.

He continued, "Fucking hell, is this your wife or your mother of 10!!!?? Her fucking breasts could feed my whole village!"

Nyobi began to look down, in shame, for she knew how much this type of talk enraged me.

However, given the stature of this man, and the fact that he literally trains his whole tribe in combat, I was in absolutely no position to stand up against him. And she knew that. And he knew that.

"Yes Hafeni sir, this is my wife Nyboi, and she does have great breasts sir."

Hafeni moved me out of the way and entered my hut. I was shocked by the strength and how strong he shoved me. He walked up to Nyobia and took her hand and kissed it.

Nyobi was obviously in a flattered state. her half inch aerolas and her brown nipples began to harden, and she smiled.

He then grabbed her by the waist in a sidehug, as if to claim her as his. "Thank you for your hospitality, - what was your name".

"Obu sir. Please, make yourself at home. Would you like some food?"

Hafeni laughed and looked at me scoffingly, "That would be nice, but I also want some dessert."

At that, I could feel my dick jumping, I could feel the heat in the room, the look of arousal on Nyobi's face. We understood the sexual innuendo, but we weren't 100% sure if it meant what we thought.

I told Nyobi to enter the "kitchen" portion of the hut, in order to boil some meat off for the man and keep him full. He followed her into the cooking area. He was hugging her from behind, as she fixed up a meal for him, while she giggled and began to get more comfortable.

Eventually, when he saw no resistance, he was bold enough to grab onto her tits and give her a neck kiss. The utter weight of her huge breasts in his hand was making my dick pulsate. He continued to knead and twist her breasts, then gripping very harshly. Her mouth made an O noise. The whole time, they both made no eye contact with me.

I was filled with rage, guilt, jealousy, but extreme arousal. Seeing a man who is more manly than I'll ever be, take liberties with my wifes fucking milkers, was very arousing.

Eventually, she finished cooking and fixed him a plate. They both re-entered the entrance of the hut space, and she handed him the plate.

"Thank you, you sexy cow," he growled as he gripped a titty and gave it a good suck. I was shocked by the boldness and lack of fear of this man.

Hafeni then began to pull her down to sit on his lap while he ate. She began to feed him as well, from her own hands, and he would make intense slurping noises getting the food off of her hands.

OBU GIVES IN

"My good brother Obu, I would like to thank you for your hospitality. However, at this time, I think it is time for you to give me what your fellow tribe members give me."

My stomach dropped in my throat. Nyobi was on his lap, avoiding eye contact with me, plate in her hand, while he was looking directly at me. I had no resistance in me. I couldn't. But I had to.

"Of course Hafeni, you are our noble guest. I would like you to bed my wife to ease the pain of your travels."

"And where will you be?"

This, I had not thought of. The harsh winter made the breeze very cold, but the tradition was that a man must leave the guest with his wife, and sleep outside.

"I will be outside, sir, let me know if any assistance is needed"

And with that, I left, and quickly found an area where I can look into the hut, but they aren't aware that I can see them, as I watched them continue.

"Nyobi, tonight, you are my wife, and I want you to feed me like a wife should"

She took a few bites of food and tried to place them in his mouth, but he shook his head. He took the food from her hand and smeared on her tits.

"Offer me your breasts."

With that, she understood. She was his pleasure, his sex doll, his stress relief, rolled up into a voluptuous ebony body. She offered her tits up to his mouth, and he hungrily ate from them. They went on and on for about 5 minutes until she said "how much longer of this?".

From my angle, it seems that she was only being playful. But he had to let her know who was in control. He pushed her on her back, put his body weight on top of her, and grabbed both of her tits with such force. He began to smack her tits.

"Are you going to rush me, you cow, you bimbo, huh" SMACK "Your lucky I dont bring several others, since your breasts seem to be enough for more than *SMACK* one"

Through every smack, Nyobia moaned and ecstacy and delight.

"Please, sir, I'll do anything, I'm sorry"

*SMACK*

"Tell me what you will do for me tonight, Nyboi"

I began to listen intently, my wife was never very involved in talking during sex. I felt like sex was always her doing me a favor. But she seemed... into it.

"Hafeni, my sir, you are my guest tonight, and you are my owner. I will do whatever you wish from me, I will take whatever you wish"

And with that, he began to moan and growl aggressively, hands still clutching her tits, never ceasing to let go of them. He began to grind his bat all over her pussy. From my view, I couldn't tell if it was a penis or a forearm, due to the thick girth and utter length.

Nyobi began to get very into it.

"Oh Hafeni, you are so rough with me"

"Oh Hafeni, I want to ease your stress."

"Let me make this journey worth the pain."

"Take your anger out on me."

She would not ease out of the sexy talk. And the more she spoke with her seductive tone, the harder he thrusted, and the more bruises he left on her breasts. HE HADN'T EVEN FUCKED HER YET.

Eventually, I gave up. I took my cock out. I couldn't care less who was watching. I began to stroke, my arousal was too high.

I watched as, 20 hickeys and 100 dry hump strokes later, Hafeni's penis found the entrance to my wife hole. My wife, the one who had been by me for years, wrapped her legs around him, her arms around him, her lips on his ears, moaning in his ears to egg him on.

Hafeni began with very intense thrusts. He would push full force, throw all his weight into and onto her, and hold it inside. They kept whispering dirty things, and all I heard was claps, whispers, kisses, and slaps, for almost 1 hour.

"Where's your husband now."

"You're my husband, Hafeni UHHHHH"

*THRUST*

"Who owns these cow udders and this pussy"

"They are for your pleasure, Hafeni"

*SMACK*

"Who's your favorite man"

"No man has made love to me before you like this Hafeni OWEWWAHH"

It seemed as if they were both on the edge, and so was I. The tits bouncing, the intimate kissing, the dirty talk, the intense thrusting into her big ass, it was too much.

"Tell me you love me Nyobi"

My stomach came up to my throat, my veins began to boil, my ears began to get so hot.

She wasn't about to say that to him was she.

UHHH UHHH UHHHH OWW

* SMACK*

"Tell me you love me, Nyobi. Do it now"

The intensity of the thrusts followed. He stopped grabbing her tits, and reached under her to grab her ass. A 6'5 Black man on top of my big breasted wife on her back, and he reaches under to clutch and squeeze her ass cheeks. This gave him more of an angle to thrust harder, and more leverage. She moved her arms from around his back to around his neck, she brought her mouth up to his ears.

"SAY IT BITCH, SAY IT!"

"I can't, I - UHHHH"

With that, he grabbed her ass as tight as he could, and started biting on her tits, commanding her to tell him she loves him.

"UH UH UH, FUCK, I LOVE YOU HAFENI, I LOVE YOU MY KING AND MY LOVER, UHH GIVE ME YOUR SEEEEED"

"HMPH HMPH HMPH" he grunted as he kept her ass in his hand, emptying his load in her while he made love to her titties, moaning and groaning into her tits.

I couldn't take how hot the scene was, I finished all over my hut walls, loving how my wife was used.

{interact with this and let me know if you guys want a part 2}