Dream Chasers 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That... could... work, but... it's a bit of a long shot, isn't it? I mean, it may... prove to be a... bad investment for you. Not acceptable."

Again... this felt... unreal. I was... negotiating a handjob from the beautiful and imacculate long nailed hands of this... overweight, sex-deprived, clean freak, witty, funny, bluntly direct, self-conscious, and somehow... sweet... lady neighbor of mine. She was thinking.

"Fine. What would make you feel... even?"

Getting even couldn't be in any other... currency. So... "I could... relieve your... friend... charging on the nightstand of... some of its... duties. Or maybe... give it a... touch of... personality?"

Her eyes widened with surprise. And I could swear I saw a sparkle in them. She blinked twice like trying to make sure she heard correctly what I just said.

"That... would make you feel even?"

"Yeah... I think so... You think it's... too... much? ...Or too less?"

"No, no, I just-... Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"Then fi-...!" She stopped abruptly and looked down. When she looked back at me again, her expression was serious. "...Erm... fine." She tried to tone down her excitement but that bird had flown away already, much too soon. "Now... you were going to... uh... help me with your... erm... uh... belt, before I... uh... we... finish here."

"Wait, wait, wait. Ladies... first?" I turned it around.

This time she froze. Somehow it made me feel better, that I managed to pay back at least one of the 'surprise attacks' she landed on me.

"...Now? Aren't you... uh... uh... running late?

"Not for another two hours, I worked half way through the night."

"But shouldn't you-...?"

"Helen? Are you trying to back out?"

"No, no, I... just... wasn't expecting... this."

"Well. That's about how I felt when you... demanded of me to 'take it out'."

"But you are already... you know... 'on'! I thought I was... doing you a favor!"

"...-aaand you will be! Unless you won't allow me to... do you a favor first."

"Okay... okay... just... give me a minute. I need to... freshen up a bit."

She got up and started towards the bathroom. She took three steps and then turned around.

"Is this a dr-...?"

"I am just as lost as you are" I cut her short. "...If not worse."

She waited three more seconds and then shrugged, turned around and continued to the bathroom. I heard the shower and two minutes later she came back wrapped in a towel and, smiling awkwardly, gestured with her head towards the bedroom. She still had her fluffy colorful socks on, which I found... weird. Dream maybe? A quick reality check invalidated this possibility.

I got up and followed her.

"How... do I... ermmm... where... do... you... uh..." she started, stumbling for words.

"Helen, relax. What do you do when you're alone? Let's start from there."

She took off the towel wrapped around her and laid back on her bed supporting herself on the pillows at the top of the bed. Then she spread and flexed her legs and with her right knuckle traced the lips of her pussy, which had neatly trimmed and groomed hair. She was fat but everything about her felt clean and fresh and I found it really... appealing. I was just about to sit on the bed, when I saw her wince and then she made some noise like a whimper.

"What?" I asked, wondering what I did wrong.

"Would you... please... take off... at least your jeans? I am... uncomfortable... with you wearing... outside clothes... on my bed sheets. Better still... undress" she said with a rather tormented expression on her face. "...Please?"

I looked at her in shock.

"You must have seen it. The sign? I'm the... clean... freak" she added.

This time I blinked twice as a cue of my confusion. It was clear that I was going to have to get naked if this was to go forward.

How... did it get... to... this? Because from... this... tooo... that... there's a pretty big chance to just ...stumble. Or slip.

"Should I take shower as well?" I 'raised' the ante.

"You could... but I heard you take one this morning so... you're okay."

"I'm... okay?"

"Yes. Erm... No, of course not. Not you. I'm... okay... with that."

The ball was in my court. I started to undress.

"Would you... please... take off your socks?" I asked as I was taking my clothes off.

"Why?" she countered instantly.

"I... would... like to see your feet."

"Does it matter?" she looked at me with something that looked like panic.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I... think... you're... hiding your toenails."

"Ha-ha-ha... how... funny... why... would I... do... that?" she asked in a voice and tone so fake that it was obvious that she was playing the same game I did the evening before. It was clear to me that she was trying to 'defend' or 'deflect'.

"I'm not sure... but if I'd have to guess, then I'd say that you're unsure if I'm also fond of super long toenails as well. Or not."

I could see she felt cornered. Her hesitation to continue made it obvious. Her cheeks turned pink.

"And... are you?" she finally put the dot on the 'i' in a feeble voice, crouching, tensed up like preparing for the worst. Her face was red now and I could literally hear her heart pounding.

Why did I feel so... powerful to be in this... situation? It was somehow the opposite of the evening before. Now I was in the position of control and she was in the vulnerable one. Lady with the tender spot exposed. In my nature the need and means to... protect it. This felt so satisfying. A perfect resolution. I finished undressing and was at last naked.

"I love all of them" I finally answered. "The longer - the better."

After about five seconds, during which she didn't even breathe, she started looking around. Up, to the sides, at me, all over, like... palpating everything with her eyes.

"Oh my God... this is it... it's so real... so perfect..." she whispered to herself, smiling almighty-ly.

She traced and felt the sheets on the bed with the palms of her hands.

She stopped for two seconds and then she held her hands out in front of her, looked at them like in a trance, and in a very clear voice and without any hesitation or quivering in it she said:

"I want my nails to grow to ten feet long" and started wiggling her fingers in a way that to me seemed unmistakably familiar.

Nothing happened. She was patiently fixating on her nails. It took me ten more seconds to understand what was actually going on. This time she was convinced that it was a dream and called out her wish to the dream. It didn't register to me how long that actually really is. Wasn't really sure myself if this was real or not.

In the steadiest, calmest and most gentle voice I could produce I started guiding her, passing her... dream cues.

"This is not how it works" I said and laid down to her left. "Don't stare unless you want to stabilize your... perception... You don't want that... You want to destabilize what you're seeing... to let it change... look away from them... lay back, rest your hands on the bed... listen to me... to my voice... close your eyes... thaaat's right... feel the tips of your... fingers..." I caressed the nailbeds on her left hand "...do you ...feel... them?..." she nodded "...good ...focus on them... and stay there... feel them... pulsating... feel your heartbeat in the tips of your fingers... feel them... tingling... can you feel that?... yeees... stay with that ...feeling... you... don't... need... to see them... you can... feel them... growing... don't you?..."

"...Oh my God... I can feel them... growing... Oh my God, can you see them?..."

"I... want... your nails... to grow ...to ten - feet - long" I reaffirmed her intention as calmly as I could.

Before I could finish saying that she let out a deep exhale and started to breathe heavily and moan quietly. She was so... very... 'on'. And in a similar state to the one I was in, the evening before, when all I could do was follow her lead, except I was leading her this time. I got on my knees next to her and started pushing her 'dream' further.

"Your hands are so... heavy... because of your nails... you can feel that... they're... enormously long... that's why you can't... touch... yourself..." I touched her clit "...here..." and traced the lips of her pussy.

The moment I did that she let out a loud exhale and her pussy shot upwards like trying to swallow my hand and started trying to rub herself against it. I took over and started rubbing, and before I knew it my middle finger slipped inside. Then the ring finger. All the while she was letting out ascending squeaks and moans while waves of shivers were visible on her wobbling flesh.

"...yesss... growing... I can feel them... growing... oh God!..."

"...they are ...I can see them..." I kept guiding her perception "...your nails are-..."

"Tell me!" she was hungry for details. I was looking for ideas, more ...cues to feed her... sensations.

"Your nails... They're..."

"What is it?... What's going on?..."

"They keep... growing... they're not... stopping... why aren't they stopping?" I tried to get something out from inside her head.

"Hnnng!... I can't stop them... oh my God... I can't stop... growing them... Hnnng...haaah!... Oh no... I can't stop... Hnnng... ...haaah!... I can't stop..." she let out, the way she sounded and... moved, it felt like there was a storm building up.

She started raising her chest and arching her back, while I kept rubbing and thrusting my fingers over and inside her pussy, faster and faster. I could see she was... there.

Three long, loud, deep breaths later she jerked once, tensed up and stopped breathing with mouth open wide for about five seconds. Then she let out a sequence of hoarse muffled cries that lasted for a minute or so and rocked on the bed trying to push herself harder onto my hand with fingers inside of her.

"Thaaat's it... thaaat's it..." I kept guiding her "...it's okay... all's fine now... it's okay..." I slowed down and after she de-tensed completely I took away my hand from her pussy, after a few more caresses on it and on her mountain of Venus. She was still breathing heavily and sweating badly. "It's okay... you're just... sooo tired now... all that... energy... drained... so powerful... so exhausting... you're going to have to take a nap... it's okay... it's just a nap... just a few minutes... it's okay..."

I stayed with her until I felt her breath change and saw the muscles on her face relax completely. I covered her with a bed sheet and discreetly got up, picked up my clothes and then closed the door behind me as I exited her bedroom.

Two minutes later I was at my desk replaying in my mind what had just happened. It occurred to me that what I have actually done was to... somehow... hypnotically guide her into... pleasure. One thing was bothering me though, and I couldn't shed a sense of guilt over... deceiving her, ...tricking her into believing that she was dreaming. I felt like I did to her the same thing she did to me, I've let her believe that it was a dream, even though it seemed to me that it wasn't. Seemed - I couldn't be 100% sure of it myself.

And then there was another thing, which completely altered my perception of Helen and her nails, that kept rewinding and replaying in my head, over and over again. Holding her hands in front of her, making a clear and explicit call for satisfaction:

"I want my nails to grow to ten feet long."

Not food, not plain good ol' sex. Nails. Insanely long nails.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12