Dream Chasers 05

Story Info
A bond develops over their shared obsession.
5.3k words
4.57
1.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER

This is a romantic adult erotic story with fictional characters and plot, targeted at fingernail fetish readers. If extremely long fingernails and/or toenails gross you out, then you're in the wrong place.

'Dream chasers - The Morning After'

by V. Tarransky

Mar 2022

...And then: The Morning After

Knock-knock-knock-knock-knock-...! The sound of incessant knocking on the door woke me up. I jumped out of bed, went straight to the door and opened up without much thinking, I was barely... aware.

"Helen, what are you doing here?"

She looked at me angrily. "You know what I'm doing here."

"No, I don't. It's... What time is it? It's still dark outside! What's going on?"

"Who was... that?"

"Who was who?"

"Don't play dumb with me Theo, you know you can't hide anything for me."

"Hide... what?"

"Who was that with you? A minute ago!"

"What?!"

She tried to look behind me. "Aren't you going to let me in? Is there someone else here with you?"

"WHAT?!?! Helen, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"So there is someone else here!"

"No!!!" I fought back. This wasn't making any sense. "Fine, come on in! See for yourself!"

She stormed past me and went straight for the bedroom. I was just taken out of my bed and everything felt somewhat hazy. I dragged myself to the kitchen to make some coffee on the espresso machine. Half a minute later I took my cup and still half awake I went after her.

She stormed past me from the bathroom, which had also been inspected, to the living room and looked all around. Even went and looked out the window, like looking for someone trying to run away. The ambience outside the windows seemed like morning twilight.

"Helen, calm down. There's nobody here. Do you want some coffee?" I took a sip. 'Wow...' this was intense. It never tasted this... bitter.

"Nobody here, huh? Then you've been dreaming, mister! Who've you been dreaming with?"

"Excuse me?"

"You've been dreaming! Don't lie to me, Theo! Who've you been dreaming of?"

"Helen... how the hell do you know that?"

"Come on Theo, ask something smarter! Of course I know that! I know everything that goes on inside your head!"

"So how come you don't know who and what I've been dreaming about?"

"Who says I don't?"

"So why do you keep asking me?"

"Because I want to hear you say it!"

"Fine... Fine... I've dreamt... you. We were having... a very good time. But you... interrupted... us."

She snorted and laughed. A very unfriendly and mocking laugh.

"No, Theo, that wasn't me", she said after she stopped laughing.

"What do you mean? Of course it was you!"

"No, Theo. Don't lie to me."

"Helen, I swear to you that ever since I've known you, no other person appeared in any of my dreams!"

"Reeeally? Okay, okay. Suppose... I believe you. Suppose you're right and I'm wrong. If you've been dreaming about me, then tell me. How long are my nails?"

At that moment I realized that she kept her hands behind her back and a feeling that she's been hiding them all along crept up on me.

"About... as long as your fingers, two or three inches maybe? You told me you've been growing them for a little over two years, if I remember correctly?"

"There. You see?... That couldn't have been me."

"What do you mean?"

She slowly brought her hands out from behind her back. It made no sense. It was impossible. But attention grabbing. And incredibly ...luring.

"Helen... what happened to you?"

"Oh, don't be ridiculous!"

"It may sound... silly to you, but I... don't... understand. When did your nails get so... long?"

"Twenty years, Theo... Twenty - looong - years..." she said, wiggling her fingers and the nails clicked and trembled. Her nails were undoubtedly grown for decades, darker and yellower in color towards the tips, thickening noticeably but not yet excessively at the base, due to the constant aggression the nail matrixes were sustaining simply because of their length and weight pulling on them.

This was so... stimulating to my senses, I had trouble looking away. Hazily, I saw the clock behind her in the corner of the living room. 'What if-...?' I looked at it. It was flipping digits. I became aware.

'Right. This IS a dream' I thought.

"Yes! It's my dream!" she replied to my... thought, claiming the ownership of whatever... reality was going on. "And if you ever think about bringing anybody else in here it will be a nightmare."

My perception went back to her nails. She kept her hands in front of her for me to see. I looked and 'gulped' on them with my senses, doing my best to keep the figment of awareness I had. Her fingers were pointing down and her nails were hanging at their tips in ample curves and twists making the grown-ness of them obvious and their perfect imperfections stand out. My awareness was wrestling for purpose with my arousal.

"Helen... this... is a dream. Mine or yours... is... unimportant. I know... what... you... want. I will give it to you" I tried to give some direction to the... narrative. I tore my attention away from her nails and looked at her. She was softening.

"You... will?"

I kept my attention on her trying to give... it... the attention it demanded. This was after all a part of... my 'subconscious' that I... believed... I was... facing. Even though we agreed the evening before on the intention to meet in the dream, that idea was completely beyond my awareness and ability to remember at that moment.

"Yeah... sure... Either I'm in your head and I'm... your... image of me, or, most likely, the other way around. Either way... we're in the same head, we're... part of the same mind. Here, I am you and you are me. Hurting or fighting you is doing the same to me. I don't want that, I accept you and your ...significance. You are what you are. Or rather... this... you... here... is what I... am."

She was calm now, the anger and aggression in her expression vanished.

"Now. Do you feel them? Growing?" I asked.

She looked at her hands and raised them. Wide smile. Or rather grin.

"Yeees... Yeees... Oh, yeees..."

"Sit down, get on the sofa, they are going to get longer... and heavier... and even longer. Ten feet long was it?"

A familiar deep moaning exhale came out of her and her breath changed pace and depth.

"...It's... still... not... enough. It's... never enough..." she whispered through moans, looking at her nails slowly growing away and trembling to her sides, clicking on each other as her moans were getting louder. She was slowly moving her hands, repeatedly, to help her nails realign on the sofa and re-align with each other as they were growing. "I can't stop... Oh God, I can't stop..." she kept whispering through moans.

I also felt arousal. Her arousal was in fact my own. It was harder and harder to keep focus, the feeling was starting to overtake me. She had her hands resting on the sofa pointing sideways allowing her to keep the insanely long nails out of the way.

I... felt her nails through my... enhanced... perception of them. God, this was intense. The translucent color, the grown-ness of them, the superb curves of the undersides, their trembling because of their endless out-flow and because of her fingers shivering with pleasure, everything was fueling my lust.

Impossible to say how long her nails had gotten, nothing about what was happening was rational anymore. I got down in between her legs, with a compelling need of getting in and making it happen. It couldn't take too long.

I entered her and pushed once.

'Un-!... Fucking-!... Believable!'

I pushed twice.

'Oh-!... My-!... G-...'

Bzzzt!... Bzzzt!... Bzzzt!... The alarm on my phone went off. I opened my eyes, daylight was peeking through the shades.

"Arrrghfuuuuuu-...!" I let out a roar, but immediately slapped my mouth shut with my hand.

I was panting and my dick was aching. I reached for the phone and turned it face down to stop it from buzzing. Ten seconds later the phone started buzzing again. I picked it up. 'Oh... fuck.' Helen. I probably woke her up with my... frustration. I let it buzz a few more times, thinking about what to say, and then I answered.

"Hey, uh-... sorry about that. Did I wake you? ...up?" I immediately 'charged'.

Silence for a few seconds.

"Good ...morning? ...Or is it?" she started hesitantly, probably startled at my 'attack'.

"Yeah-yeah, sorry... uh... good morning."

"What... was that? Are you okay?"

"Erm... Helen, can we... talk... about this... later?"

She did not reply immediately, obviously turning it around in her mind. A few seconds passed.

"Have you been dreaming?"

"Erm... uh..." 'WTF? Are you a mind-reader?'

"You have! Give me exactly one minute!"

"Helen, wait!..." but it was too late. She already hung up.

I heard a rustling noise from below cueing an 'invasion' to come. 'Oh... f-...' I barely had time to splash my face with some water and make sure that I'm really awake before I heard her knock. I went and opened the door, she went straight in, directly to the living room. Same house robe, colorful socks, pink crocs.

"You know?... In the dream you've actually asked before I let you in?..." I said as she sat down.

"This can't wait, it's fresh in your mind you need to remember as much as you can!"

"Yeah, I do! Me!"

"And... don't you want to... share?"

"Wait a second..." 'WTF?' "Was that-...? How did you do that?"

"Do... what?" she was avoiding my eyes.

"That!... Which you just did!... In the dream!"

She just smiled widely but didn't say anything for a few moments.

"So... what... did I do in the dream?" she finally asked.

I was speechless. I made another quick reality check and whatever was happening seemed to be real. She was smiling with a superior attitude, looking intently at me, while I was in shock.

"You... hacked... into my dream?" I was trying to make sense of it.

She didn't say anything, smiling with superiority, seeming to enjoy my astonishment.

"I wish!... I wasn't even sleeping the last 2 hours, ...let alone dreaming" she confessed after she got her dose of enjoyment.

"So how did you... know? That I was dreaming?... About you?"

"I wasn't absolutely sure, but... well... you said yesterday that... lately... your dreams... you know... include me. And what you said when you've let me in practically gave it away."

"Oh!... Yeah. I did" I snapped out of my shock. "Jeez, that was... scary!"

She made a funny 'disappointed-kid' face. "Why? I thought you wanted to... meet... in the dream and... experience... things... together." As she said that, her expression changed to a seducing one "You know... nice... things?..." that eyebrow wave again. "Don't you?"

"Yeah, I do, but... the idea that... I dunno... that it can happen without my... intention... or consent... feels somewhat... invasive. To me. I mean... you know... since I'm IT, my... mindset makes this feel like a... security breach."

"Oh, is that what you do all day?... At your computer?..."

"What?... Oh, that... yeah... I mean no, I'm not a hacker."

"So what is it? That... which you do?"

Strange... It didn't occur to me that I hadn't told her what I do for work.

"Oh, I... also know a few languages" I let it be rather vague trying to stay serious and return the prank.

"You... do?" she made a surprised face.

"Oh, yeah, about a dozen or so. Maybe more? Yeah, definitely more."

She looked at me shocked. "How-...? You're joking, right?"

"No, not really..."

She looked at me seriously. I couldn't hold my seriousness much longer. I started laughing.

"What am I missing?..." The expression on her face was priceless. "What?..." she was starting to lose her temper.

"It's... programming... languages!" I kept laughing. "I'm a software developer. I write computer programs."

She made an angry face at my making fun of her and got up, preparing to leave. "Right. I'm sorry, I thought we-..."

"Helen... wait. Please, I'm... sorry." She stopped and looked straight at me for a moment. Then she resumed going around the coffee table, still looking straight at me with bitterness. "Helen, please, I'm sorry!... Come ooon!... Please!... You don't have to leave!..." I started to panic that I may have offended her irreparably. She turned her back on me and started towards the exit.

As she got close to the kitchen I heard her say "Who said anything about leaving?" and turned around with a smile which translated to 'that's what happens if you play mind games with me - you lose'. "I'll get the coffee. You... try to remember as much as you can from the dream."

She turned into the kitchen and I heard the espresso machine. She came back with two cups.

"So. What happened?"

"Well... The... thing... yesterday evening... the... erm... favors... you know... That. I was dreaming about it. Normal dream, not... lucid. Aaand it... was... really... nice. But then I heard knocking on the door. And I woke up."

"Sooo...? What was... that... about? The umm... noise?" She was trying to make sense of it and I let her try to connect the dots.

"...Don't you get it? Door knocks - woke me up - from the dream with... you know... you. You - called and came and knocked on my door after the... noise."

"Sooo... who knocked?"

"You did", I was smiling at the lack of sense it made unless put into a dreaming context.

"I don't-... Hold on... A-ha!... It was still a dream, right? The knocks? A-... a-... false... awakening, was it?"

"Exactly!"

"So I... woke you up from a dream with... me? Aaand... into another dream... with... another... me? Like... I was in the dream and also in the dream from the dream?"

"That's it! And the thing you just said with... 'another' you. It's... exactly how it was. The... you... knocking on my door was jealous of the... you... that I was... dreaming... you know... with. And then, the... you who knocked made it a point, and rather... menacingly, that the... you that I was... caught... dreaming... with... was not the same... you who knocked and was jealous of the... other you. Does it make sense?"

"Hold on, hold on..." she raised her hands to stop me and the undersides of all her nails flashed in front of me, but my eyes didn't know on which hand to focus before she let them down in the folds of her robe.

She tried getting her mind around it, smiling amused. Then she raised her right index and used it to add emphasis to various parts of what she said next. "So the... me who knocked was angry at you because you had been... with another... me. In another dream. Right?"

"Yeah... and to... prove... the point which 'you who knocked' were trying to make, the same 'you' then asked me how long were her-... I mean your nails, keeping your hands behind your back. And I answered what you told me a week ago, in the park. But- ...I think you're gonna like this, your nails, that you've shown me this time, in the dream I mean, were... much... much longer."

She opened her eyes widely. "Ten... feet?" she muttered.

I delayed my reply a bit, the anticipation in her expression was... again... priceless.

"No... more like... 'twenty looong years' I think it's what you said. ...In the dream. I can't help but wonder where did that come from?"

She mouthed 'twenty years' without a sound and looked at her own hands with a wide grin, like visualizing them that long.

"...And then I saw the clock... there..." I gestured to it and looked intently at it - stable, "...and it was flipping digits. And then I realized that it was a dream and that it was my... I dunno... image? ...of you? ...overlapped on... whatever else my subconscious had to... offer. So I... acknowledged and accepted this... reflection of you for all it's... I dunno... meaning... -ful... -ness. All that it... represents... in my head, without judging it as good or bad, just that... it... is." I lost focus for a moment remembering this turning point in the unfolding of the dream.

"Go on..." she nudged me out of it.

"Right. Erm... the moment I did that, your attitude changed-... I mean in the dream. You were no longer angry and... hostile? ...I guess? So I offered to... 'you in the dream' what I know 'you from the real world' want quite... intensely, in your dreams... you know... ten... feet? Which... the moment it started happening, it... became very... intense. ...Aaand ...you know ...stimulating."

She was very discreetly restraining from laughing out loud.

"Oh, one thing I... gotta say, before I forget it. It strikes me as rather... strange. In the dream, you... said something like... 'it's never enough' in regard to... you know... ten feet? Does that... strike a chord within you? I can't help but wonder what could have... caused this remark. Do you ever have this... 'never enough' feeling about... anything? I'm not saying there's definitely something here, or trying to make you feel bad, just... see if it... I dunno... if it makes any sense to you. I just thought I'd say it before I completely forget about it."

I could see a bit of unease in her. "Was I fat? ...In your dream?" she changed the direction of the conversation.

I thought about it trying to remember. "You know?... I... can't really say that you were or weren't. Probably my... mind does not distinguish or make a difference. Or at least it did not... project... something definitive on my... image... of you."

She smiled and her cheeks turned pink.

"It's... cute that you don't want to say it to my face but... stop doing that. Stop trying to... not hurt my feelings. Just... be honest with me. Just say it for what it is. I was fat."

"No... I don't think you were... that... in the dream. But... Helen, if you still think I find your... figure... un-... un-... how did you call it... un-... desirable?... then remember yesterday evening. I had no... hesitation... getting... in bed with you... I think the way I see you has... changed. My shame of my weakness for super long nails vanishes when I'm with you. I know that you don't... flat out reject it. Maybe... who knows?... maybe you even like it, I know you've said as much, but... I dunno. And that part of... your... -self... that accepts this part of me, makes the way you look irrelevant to me.

"Liar." She laughed. Nice laugh though.

"I'm not lying."

"You are, but you probably don't realize it."

"What do you mean?"

"My nails are a big part of how I look. They... define me to you. They are what attracted you to me. If I didn't have them... we wouldn't be here discussing... dreams... and nails... and... And sex."

This way of hers of saying out loud the 'unsayable' obvious was making me feel uneasy and relieved at the same time. Like 'thanks for not making me say it because I wouldn't know how.'

"You're right", I acknowledged. "It is your nails that started all... this. You're absolutely right, I'd be lying if I didn't say that your nails make a ton of-... if not the-... difference. To me. I guess your nails feed my... I dunno... is it an obsession? A ...fetish? Both? Does it make me a freak?"

12