Dream Chasers 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But of course it does!" she replied cheerfully. "Everyone is a freak! Some even get out of their way to make it clear and obvious that they are one. The rest are just hidden freaks playing righteousness and pointing fingers to those... exposed. But... you're not so much of a freak to me, though. Not anymore", she grinned. "Well... at least not as much as I feel being a freak towards you. Strangely, what the rest of the world thinks of me doesn't really matter to me anymore. But what you do, starts to mean something... to me."

"But... don't you think I'm... well... weird? ...Weak? ...Sick? That I get... lost and uncontrollably turned on at the sight of your nails?"

"Tell me this first. How do you feel about my... nail... goals and... dreams? And then about my... obsessive cleanliness, I know I'm... too much, who knows, maybe 'never enough'? ...-you may actually be on to something. And then about my... annoying-, don't try to deny it, -persistence to... force you out of your shell and open up to me. Am I... weird? ...Sick? ...Annoying? Or maybe just... tolerable? Not that bad to hang around with? Hmm?"

Again, so relaxed, blunt and direct. And on point.

"Theo, you've shown me your weak-... no, your... weirdness! Or... well... at least a part of it ...and to be honest the depth to which you allowed me to see it... some, maybe even you, would consider it... how to say this... let's say... disgraceful. And still here you are, talking with me about it. I find your... attitude... tremendously... confiding. And honest. And most importantly, to me at least, my... obscene... nail... identity... did not turn you away, you've actually tried to make some sense of it, to... understand it. I could never have hoped to find so much... understanding of this... side of me, in anyone. This weirdness of mine I think it reciprocates in some way your... weirdness. Weirdness rather than weakness. Because if you think about it, a bond created like this can in no way be weak. These... are... things buried so deep and hidden so ...madly to just... dig them up and show them to just... anyone."

I was speechless. Lost. Hopeless. Convinced. The awareness that she was no longer just 'a' woman, was beginning to dawn on me.

"Helen... You... are... weird. And obsessed. And annoying. And I... think... these... make up a big part of... why... I... like you."

"But still... without my nails there'd be no... basis for you to... like me, isn't it?" she looked at me squinting.

This thought, although it had some foundation to it, and was 'unsayable' by me, but then again, no difficulty for her to just say it, this time I felt it begin to falter.

"Well... It all comes down to your nails, doesn't it? Helen, look. I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise. As a matter of fact, I totally agree with you, however I will add a twist to it. It's not your nails... alone, but rather your... nail-growing... identity, as you called it. That is, I think... the... foundation on which my... affection for you is... building. And one more thing I will say, and this is not a lie, is that long nails are now so... linked... to who you are in my mind that even if by some... unfortunate circumstance you'd... no longer have them, in my eyes you'd still be the classy lady obsessed with growing super long nails. Who speaks six languages. Super clean and fresh. Annoyingly persistent and direct. I honestly believe that cannot change just because your real nails would be gone. You'd still... have... dream-nails."

She laughed at my description of her. "That's so sweet!" she squeaked.

"Your... you know... efforts? I think it's working", I smiled.

"Really? Wow... I don't really feel like I have done... that much."

"Well, it... is... working."

She just smiled widely. To me it was a bit... awkward. Been a while since I told a woman that she... matters... to me.

"Sooo..." I resumed awkwardly "...wanna... go out? For a... stroll? I really want to get some fresh air... among other... things... missing in my household."

She was beaming with happiness. "You haven't finished telling me about the dream."

"I can tell you along the way. There's really not that much left to tell. Don't you... want to come along? I thought the park was why you moved in here."

"Oh, no, Theo, I do! I really do! I just... want to hear how it ended. It may have a... bearing on how quickly I can get ready."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, did it... you know... peak?"

"Did... what... peak?"

"The dream, what else? You know... if it didn't, you might... want a... helping hand" she raised an eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes. "Does... that come to you... naturally? The... desire to... give me relief every time you suspect... I'm... satisfy-able? There is a... purpose to craving. It can be... nice... to crave, to me at least. And to be kept craving" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oooh, you want me to... keep... you craving?"

"Well... if you give me relief everytime I crave then... part of the magic will fade... you know? It will... I dunno... alter the baseline of craving, of wanting. And by consequence that of satisfaction as well."

"Okay... okay..." she pondered what I was saying "...just let me know-"

"No! That's part of the... I dunno... of the fun, but I don't mean it as just... fun... It's hardly just... having fun that I'm talking about here. It's... being... or rather not being in control... that makes craving so... I dunno... so... beautiful... I guess."

"I'm not... sure... I... get it. You... like... to crave? Isn't that... somewhat... discomforting?"

"So what if it is? It's... immediate comfort that scares me more than a bit of... agony. It makes the... erm... reward so much more satisfying if you gotta endure some torment to get it. Don't you think?"

"Strange... I've never thought about it this way. But when you say it like this it kinda... makes sense, but-... Hold on." She looked away thinking. "You said... 'not being in control makes it beautiful', is that right?"

Something... was brewing inside her head.

"I... did. Wh-?... aaahhh..."

A moment later I realized what she meant, but it was too late. She had brought both her hands into my sight, doing the moves. Those moves. Reason evaporated from my brain, my mouth became wet and opened up lustfully while my eyes instantly locked onto her slowly waving nails. My pj-s could not hide what was happening below, but rather quite the opposite.

"Well... you're definitely not in control now..." she said amused in a voice so soft that I could 'sink' in it. "Come on... give it to me... give it to my nails..." she slowly lowered her hands in front of my forward pointing pj-s, and touched, through the fabric, using her right index nail, the tip of my dick, which was already seeking revenge from the abrupt halt it suffered earlier.

"You're going to make a mess in your pants unless you hurry up... come on... come out - come out... oooh, that looks like it's hurting..." she kept whispering as I executed what she was asking and then I started stroking.

"Oh..." she added in the same soft voice, but with obvious and exaggerated discontent "...No - no - no - no - no... I'm in control here ...you gave it to me... you want me to have control of your... craving... of your relief..." I reluctantly took my hand away "...good... now... keep looking... keep... feeling my nails, I know how you can sense them... you know... I've had them much longer than this... I've grown them for eight years before... and I'm going to grow them again, just for you... even longer... Do you want them longer? ...hmm?..."

"...yes..." I whimpered in torment as she traced each fingernail on one hand between the fingers of the other hand, feeling them herself.

"...good..." she resumed "...because... just for you... I am never going to cut them again... I am going to give you... control... over the length of my nails... I will keep growing them until you tell me to stop..."

I was moaning with desperation for relief by now.

"...come here... closer... closer..." she lured my dick towards her right hand nails and I moved until it was within an inch of them, while with the nails on her left hand she started tracing the contour of my dick.

"...good boy... now show them your love... give it to them..." she was now whispering "...make..." - oh God - "...them..." - I wailed - "...grooooooow..."

That... last... word was so... expertly... delivered. And had the intended result. I moaned as I relieved myself all over her hands and nails, while she rubbed everything I was producing all over them, like... massaging it into her nails and at their base. Like... feeding it to them.

A minute later, after I got back to my senses, she stopped the nail massage and got up saying "I better wash my hands before it gets too... sticky." In the meantime I took a napkin, wiped myself and got back into my pj-s. Moments later she came back and sat in her usual spot.

"What... was that?" I asked.

"That was..." she shrugged "...erm ...I think... one of the ways that 'not being in control' can be... umm... 'beautiful' I think is how you said it. Was it? You know... 'beautiful'?"

"'Beautiful' is... an understatement, it was-... I-, I-, I have no words to describe it, but-... and that... thing... at the end... the... erm... nail massage..."

"Oh, that... I... erm... improvised. I thought... well-... Did you like it?"

"'Like it?' Helen... I don't know how else to say this, but... everything you... did... now... is beyond my... most... how did you say it?... 'disgraceful'... thoughts. And you've made it feel... so... 'un-...tainted', so... 'guilt-less' for me. So... yeah... un-believably beautiful!

Awkwardness was starting to sneak in.

"Sooo... d'you... wanna... go out? ...With... me? Like... my... girlfriend? I mean... I know everything's either closed or fully booked these days, but... you know... at least for a... stroll?"

Her delight was obvious. "I'd love to."

I offered my hand to help her up and she took it. It was practically the first time I held and felt her hand in mine. The evening before I was so lost in sucking on her nails that my attention was in no way directed to how her hand felt in mine. It was soft and nice to the touch, obviously so clean and... so... 'female'. Her nails wrapped around my hand and I felt them gently touch the back of my hand. Such a delicate touch given her... stature.

"Come, m'lady", I exaggerated my politeness, not knowing how else to deal with the... emotional charge of the moment. I helped her up. She was blushing now.

"Give me a few minutes."

"Ten minutes. You don't have to... you know... change the way you look."

She made a funny 'frustrated-kid' face this time.

"But I-...!"

"Save it for later. For ...tonight? ...Maybe?" I hinted.

I walked her to the door.

"Meet you downstairs in ten minutes, okay?"

"Okay" she nodded and then turned around and slowly walked away.

I closed the door behind her. Ten seconds later I heard her door close and what I think happened next, given the... noises that followed from below, was a series of "yesss!"-es and corresponding elbow moves in some sort of victory-dance.

"Hey! I can hear that!..." I said loudly.

The noises stopped. I imagined a startled 'caught in the act' expression on her face.

"Nine minutes!" I added in the same loud voice.

"Okay, okay!..." came a muffled distant reply.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12