Dream Chasers 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, a couple of minutes later, as we were aligning for 'entry', her on her back and me between her legs, I realized that the condoms, which I did not delay acquiring after the need to have them around became obvious, were still in the top drawer of the nightstand supposed to keep them handy. In my flat. The change in my enthusiasm did not go unnoticed.

"Erm-..." I started.

"Top drawer!" she directed me breathing deeply and looking at the nightstand to her right and then back at me smiling. "And this better not be a dream, because I put them in there myself," she added, almost laughing.

I didn't think twice, dream or no dream, condoms were where she said they would be, I took one, put it on and then redirected my attention back to her.

What I was looking at was the sexiest and most beautiful woman on the planet. Her fatness, as she called it, though obvious and unconcealable, I was now seeing as the aura of the only soul able to share in my most irrational need, but in the most rational and rewarding way.

Her long fingernails, though I knew that the one pinky was patched, to me they were all grown and looked perfect, so I chugged with my sight on their creamy translucent length and shine. I raised her legs and traced her toenails with my fingers.

And then I entered her. The feeling is hard to describe, I was received by a... delicate, gentle, warm softness, like a caress, that slowly became like a... hug around my dick, and then a grip, in a way I have never felt before.

I started thrusting slowly, wary of the power of the sensations and trying to prolong the moment.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned and licked her lips "ohhh... baby... mmmmm... here..." she extended her left hand towards my mouth, but I just kissed it and gently pushed it away because I didn't want to come too soon. She smiled again with a shrewd understanding of the effect her nails had on me and placed her feet back down, reaching for my sides with her hands. She placed them on my ribs with fingers going around to my back and started slowly pressing her nails into my flesh. She wasn't digging them like claws, it was more like giving me a gentle massage. Again, a novelty of a feeling for me which I realized that too much of it will finish me swiftly.

"Helen... slow down..." I whispered and closed my eyes to focus on not coming "...I don't want to ...disappoint you... oh... God... mmmm..." I opened my eyes and looked beggingly at her "Helen!..." she was not stopping and I could feel her starting to put a little more pressure in her touch "Please!... I can't-... ohGod-ohGod-ohGod... nnnghah!" and I lost it, pushing once into her and then I stopped, ashamed of my failure to last.

"Come on!..." she urged me, panting, "don't stop!..." she grabbed my buttocks and started to push me into her, signaling me to resume thrusting, which I did as she closed her eyes and moaned. It was clear to me that she didn't orgasm and I was not going to be able to keep it up until she would.

I felt so bad that I wasn't able to last, that I almost felt like crying. Not a minute later, after I was done, I was looking ashamed into her eyes.

"Helen... I'm s-..."

"Shhh..." she stopped me, smiling with some sort of... understanding in her eyes, "...it's okay... come here..." she added and reached to hug me.

I bowed down and laid my head on her chest, supporting myself on my elbows so as not to put all my weight on her, and she embraced and started to lovingly caress me.

"It's okay... it's okay..." she kept whispering.

"No... it's not," I countered.

"Oh yes, it is..." she continued.

"How can you say that? I barely started and... I... lost... myself."

"You did... exactly... what I expected of you..."

"What do you mean?" I raised my head to look at her.

"You've shown me - again - what you've already told me and what you've shown me more than just once. And what I already knew. The power my nails give me over you."

"You... did it... on purpose?"

"I didn't plan it if that's what you're asking. I just... saw how you were trying to not come... it felt so... satisfying to... know... that I can... push you over the edge. That I can deny you... control of your... orgasm."

"...but... was that... enough? ...for you?"

"Of cooourse not!... I have no doubt that in a few minutes you'll be ready for another round," she said, gently caressing my head, smiling with confidence.

And sure enough, my dick was telling me that round two was already beginning. And this time I didn't hold back on feeding my nail-sense in every possible way, being... recently 'reset'. Nor did she hold back in giving her nails to me. I changed the condom with a fresh one and went to work.

I licked and sucked on her nails, held and felt them in my hand, and she touched me with them on my shoulders, on my neck, on my face, on my head, everywhere she could reach. All the while I was moving into her at a steady marathon-like pace, kissing every spot I could get my lips on, inhaling her scent.

The climax was built slowly and steadily to the point where we were both close and I slowed down to give her the control over the moment it should happen. We switched positions and she got on top of me. My dick instantly disappeared entirely inside, the moment she lowered herself onto me. She constricted her pelvic muscles around my dick while I reached with my hands for her oversized buttocks and squeezed them.

She started rocking and not much later she closed her eyes and let herself go, speeding up and groaning with relief. I held myself until the moment she started to slow down and placed her hands on my chest, applying just enough pressure to her nails to trigger my release. She rode me whispering "yeees, baby... that's it... give it to me... to my nails... good boy... that's it..." until I was finished.

"Tell me..." she said softly a minute later, still on top of me "...how long do you want my-... no. How long do you need my nails to be?..." she added, doing the nail wiggle to herself and to me at the same time.

"This is not a dream, Helen," I replied.

She dismounted me and lay on her side to my right, resting her head on her left hand, facing me.

"...But if it was?"

This was another one of those moments I could never see coming. Another question to which I had no answer.

"Helen... There's no limit that I can set which will satisfy you. And I for one have never thought about it. Just know that I wouldn't want to see you suffer for it. Or over it."

"Then I am going to have to have the longest nails on this planet, just to be sure that I won't lose you to another," she concluded and closed in for a kiss, which I reciprocated, not holding back.

"That's a bit... stretched, don't you think?" I replied afterwards. "I mean... Yes, I'd love it if you had nails that long, but you don't... have... to do that. In my perception you already have them... you know... ten feet long?"

She rolled her eyes. "You're not helping me, are you?" She looked at me with the familiar funny disappointed look. "I need to know that you're in control of my nails. Because satisfying your need is the reward that satisfies me."

"Fine... then..." I trailed off not knowing what to say. "First... we're going to need your collection."

"Oh?" her eyes lit up.

"Then we're going to have to figure out which piece goes where."

"That's easy," she chuckled.

"Really?"

"Well... After the first two times I cut them off, I started to keep them organized."

My brain halted. She... was... somehow... prepared for what I was about to propose. Five seconds later I resumed.

"Theeen, we-... Wait a sec... What made you keep them organized?"

"What do you mean? Why... wouldn't I? It's... like... pictures... in a photo album. Wouldn't you keep them organized? It's exactly the same thing."

"Oh..." It... made sense... somehow... "Right. Of course. Makes sense. Okay. Theeen, we-... Even your toenails?"

"Erm... well... not since the beginning. That started after the eight year cut so it goes only about five years back. But-..." she winced.

"What?"

"I have no problem with the restrictions because of super long fingernails. But the perspective of not being able to walk makes me a bit... uneasy."

I thought about it for a moment.

"But what if you were able to walk? I've... seen... on the internet how it could be... managed. Open-toed footwear with a high enough sole..."

She visualized it in her mind, and started smiling.

"I can show you what... others... did, to get around this... issue."

"No, it's fine, I believe you. If you say it can be done, then I'll do toenails too."

"What do you mean 'if'?" I started acting out with obviously fake infatuation the part she ...assigned to me. "I - have control! I need your toenails to be long. You have no choice in the matter."

She looked at me startled. "That's the spirit!" she said with excitement a few seconds later.

"We will... gradually extend your nails with one set of pieces from your collection at a time. Just to create some feeling of... of... of growing. And after you get used to the new length, we add another one."

"Perfect!" she voiced her excitement.

"There's a catch, though..."

"Oh?"

"The moment I consider that the length of your nails can become a problem, we cut them off. Completely. Consider it part of the control I got over your nails."

She looked at me in shock.

"Completely!?!?"

"Yes."

"But..." she opened her mouth looking very... hurt and at the same time like she was about to return some just-as-hurtful words at me. Ultimately, she held it in. "...Why?!?!"

"Because you have no choice in the matter. And also because your nails will need the rest, you don't want them to turn into... some... horn-like appendages! Or at least I don't want that. Remember what I told you earlier?"

"I do, I just-... I don't know... it feels like... an... un-...deserved punishment! I mean... I thought you would also like it if my nails were... long enough to hinder me, and that you'll help, but if it gets too difficult or too embarrassing, or even if you get bored, then I'm going to get punished for that and be made to cut them off completely? Do you have... any... idea how... painful... this is? To me? I thought you knew that by now!"

"Whoa-whoa-whoa, I think there's a misunderstanding here. What you assume by 'problem' is conflicting with my view on the matter, which is... erm... basically, what any one of us considers to be a life-or-death situation. I'm not talking about the discomforts or unavoidable embarrassments created by this... change. To both of us. We're basically in it... for good. No going back."

Her eyes went wide open. A moment later her face turned red, and she opened her mouth for breath. I freaked out. What did I just do?

"Helen?..."

She closed her eyes and slid on her back breathing deeply.

"Helen!... What's going on?... Are you okay!?..."

She grabbed my left hand, singled out my middle finger and shoved it into her pussy. The moment I realized what was happening my dick sprang into action. I started fingering her while I moved and got in between her legs. At the same time I stretched towards the nightstand reaching for the top drawer to get a new condom.

"Fuck it! Get in!" she yelled at me, panting.

I did that immediately and rode her until she came and screamed her pleasure and then flapped herself to cool down. I held myself and did not come into her, just to grant her control over that. Our 'deal' had somehow 'evolved' into my control over her nails in exchange for her control over my relief. And I realized that earlier she executed just that... perfectly. This completely vaporized my sense of guilt of coming too fast on our first... go.

I removed myself from her and lay down next to her.

"What... just... happened?" I asked eventually. "Was it something I said?"

"Yes, something... clicked. Again. I'm not exactly sure what it was... I think... it's that lack of control again, but... twisted somehow by the 'long-nail bondage'-ness of it. And also... the... near impossibility to... do something about it, or to get out of it. Does it make any sense?"

I nodded, caressing her cheek after placing a kiss on it.

"Why did you... hold... off?" she picked it up.

"I dunno... I was not sure that... you're... okay... with it. I mean without... protection. And since I gave you control over... my... you know... then, when you gave me control over your nails... I think it's only fair to... respect that."

She burst into laughter. "So this is what our... tutoring... arrangement has turned into?"

I joined in the laugh, and after it settled I changed the subject.

"...Speaking of tutoring, there's something I want to try with you tonight. I want to try and trigger your lucidity in a dream."

"How?" she looked at me with a sudden bump in interest.

"I'm going to watch you while you sleep. But not immediately. Towards morning. First we sleep for five or six hours, we wake up for a few minutes, and then I watch you while you go back to sleep. Dreams are guaranteed this way. To trigger your awareness I'm just going to... 'send' you some... cues."

"Liiike... what? ...How?"

"I'm going to whisper to you this question: 'Is this a dream?' The idea is that you will hear it while you're dreaming and yet it will not wake you up. At least not immediately."

She thought about it for a moment and then grinned.

"Does this mean that I get to have you in my bed the whole night?"

"Well... it also means that I get to stay in your bed the whole night," I replied with my perspective of exactly the same thing she said. "And maybe, you finally get to have a lucid dream."

And that's how I got to be her sleep watcher for this night. She did not... grant... me... relief after that, nor did I ask for it, I didn't want to give her the impression that I would be... somehow... at her mercy, though the moment was overloaded with stimuli and eroticism for me and had she offered it to me I would have unhesitantly taken on any method she would have chosen to finish me off. I would have done anything she would have asked of me for her own satisfaction, I was so... inebriated... with her. It felt like it was more and more... just her, Helen, rather than long-nailed-clean-freak-fat-Helen. Was that what I was feeling... a... wish for... something more?

My introspection was interrupted by a mumble coming from her, sleeping next to me. She was decidedly dreaming. Time to do what we set out to do. I whispered to her the question and waited.

If it succeeded in triggering her awareness, then I didn't expect her to be able to hold it for more than a few seconds before she woke up. The first time is so exciting that you lose the dream almost immediately.

I waited. Nothing happened for about a minute, and I figured the attempt did not succeed. Then she mumbled something undistinguishable again and I whispered the question again. A moment later her breath changed pace and ten more seconds later, she blinked awake.

She looked at me and smiled with sleepy-yet-excited confirmation. "Oh - my - God. It worked."

TO BE CONTINUED...

12