Dream Come True

Story Info
A night he never wanted to end.
4k words
4.35
8.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early in the morning and Matt is sitting in his car staring at a building. Not just any building, a building that Monique works at. The woman he fucked several weeks ago, but it seems like yesterday to him. He's addicted! The sex they had was the best he had in a long time and he wants more. Since the first time he went to his friend's job and saw her sitting at a desk, he wanted her. She's exactly what he dreamed. She's smart, beautiful, thick, older and African American.

Every time he went to the firm to see his friend, he talked to her. She's his friend's assistant. Their conversation was short, but it made his day. For months, he would talk to her. Many times, he wanted to ask her out, but he was afraid she would decline the offer. On a nightly, he would go over how he would ask her out. Then his mind drifts into his erotic world that'll have him masturbate thinking about her. He leans his head back closing his eyes as his mind floods to the night he fucked her.

He was in his friend's Rodney office talking about her. Rod smiled at his friend when an idea came to his mind.

"Why don't you come to our holiday party at the Marriot Marquis? She'll be there. She always there because she's in charge of the event" Rodney mentioned.

Matt eyes became wide as he stared at him. He's stoked!

"That'll be perfect. Thanks man," he said as he pulled out his phone.

He was about to make reservations to the hotel, he paused.

"What if she doesn't want to be bother with me? She might look at me like a kid or something. Shit, I wouldn't know what to say to her. Maybe I shouldn't go," he said.

Rod shook his head.

"The worst thing she can say is no."

"Exactly! I would never be able to handle her rejection. I mean, look at her," Matt said as he stared at her from the glass wall.

Rod pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Listen, she might not reject you. I have seen her reject people. Guys and a few girls. I think she likes you," he said.

Matt stared at his best friend.

"Are you sure?"

"As many times you came here and talked to her, I know she does. And you're going to find out at the holiday party," Rod said pointing his finger at his best friend.

"You don't think she'll reject me because of our age? It's about twenty years, right? I could care less, but she might find it awkward," he said as he looked to his friend for reassurance.

"If that's the case then it's her loss. You're a great guy," Rod said.

Matt smiled and nodded. He said his goodbyes and he left his office. He saw Monique by the windows staring.

He stared at her body from head to toe.

"Hey," he said.

She turned and smiled.

"Hey! Everything went well?" she asked.

He smiled.

"It went great. Thanks," he answered.

Her smile widened before she turned back around to continue staring. He stared at his phone as he reserved a suite to the hotel. He stared out the window and then at the gorgeous thick woman as he thought December 14 can't come quick enough. She turned on her heels and stared at him.

"Is there something you need?" she questioned.

He wanted to say her, but just smiled and answered.

"Just admiring the view like you are."

She smiled again.

"It is a beautiful view isn't it?"

"Breathtaking," he answered.

He wanted to stare directly into her eyes when he answered, but he kept his eyes at the window.

"It's good seeing you, Matt. You enjoy the rest of your day," she told him as she sat in her chair.

He responded with "You too" and head out. He counted the days until he saw her again.

The day arrived and he got to the party near towards the end. He went to a bar before going to the party. He was nervous and wanted a drink before going. He was tipsy as enter the hotel. He went to the front desk to retrieve his key card first. Then as he walked into the hall, he saw Rod heading out.

"Hey, the party is almost over," he told him.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry. I'm a nervous wreck. Is Monique still here?" he asked.

Rod turned around and pointed towards the DJ's booth. He smiled and stared at Rod.

"Good looking out, man. I appreciate this," he said as he shook Rod's hand.

"Good luck," Rod said as he headed out.

The DJ was still jamming. Matt went to the bar and asked for a bottle of beer. He tipped the bartender and drank some of it. He bobbed his head to the music as he headed to the dance floor. With the bottle in his right hand, he danced alone trying to get Monique's attention. It worked as she noticed him, but pretended as she went to get a herself a drink. A couple of songs later, he decided to sit at one of the booths. He closed his eyes to take a breather.

"Great moves out there," a woman's voice said.

He opened his eyes to see Monique standing near the booth. His heart skipped a beat as he sits forward. Damn, she looks gorgeous in her evening gown. Her curls rest on her shoulders as she held a glass of white wine in her hand. Her nails painted gold to match her dress. He cleared his throat as erotic thoughts flooded his mind.

"Oh, thank you. I wouldn't mind dancing with you," he told her.

She smiled as she swirled her drink. She took a sip. He stared at how her lips pressed on the glass as she sipped. His cock throbbed slightly.

"Are you sure you up for it? You look tired already," she said smirking as she placed the empty glass on the table.

Without hesitating, he moved from the booth and stood in front of her. Her perfume invading his nostrils.

"Come on," he said as he gripped her wrist.

They head to the dance floor. Beyoncé's song "Déjà vu" played on the speakers. She started dancing around him with her hand lightly grazed his shoulders. Goosebumps raise on his skin as he tried to stare at her. Her movements were like a professional dancer. The way she wiggled her hips were of a belly dancer. Her ass shaking was like a stripper. The way she danced on her toes were like a ballet dancer. She was in her own world as she danced with Matt. She had grind on her ass on his crotch and he immediately became hard. He was scared as he thought she would stop, but she didn't. She reached behind her and grabbed his hands placing them on her hips. He started grinding on her.

"Fuck," he said under his breath.

She turned around and lift her leg up to his waist and locked it around him as her arms went around his neck. Her face so close to his, she can smell the beer on his lips. She smiled. The song ended and she pulled away.

"Ummm, damn! You got moves," he said as he tugged on his jacket.

His erection obvious. She stared at it biting her bottom lip. He chuckled nervously still tugging on his jacket.

"Did I turned you on with my dancing?" she asked.

Shocked by her question, his cheek turned red. He cleared his throat.

"Not just from your dancing," he answered.

She narrowed her eyes as she stared up at him.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

A smile crept on his face as an idea popped in his head. He looked around the hall and noticed people beginning to leave.

"I could show you better than telling," he said confidently.

She slowly stared him up and down. Her expression unreadable as she breathed deeply. She took a step back and walked away. His heart sank! The confidence he had evaporated instantly. He felt stupid for what he said. He slowly walked out of the hall with slightly slump shoulders. He headed to the elevator and pushed the button. With his hands in his pockets, he waited. He paid a lot of money for the room. He might as well head up and get some sleep.

"Where are you going?" a voice asked.

He turned around to see Monique standing behind him with her coat, purse and a bottle of wine. Relief consumed him as he smiled.

"I thought you weren't interested," he told her.

"Oh no, definitely interested. I needed to get my stuff. I guess the way I walked away made you think otherwise, huh?"

She watched as he slowly nodded his head. She placed her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for you to think that way," she paused as she gave him a once over.

She moved close to him as she whispered, "Besides, I want to see what you're working with."

She smiled as she gave him a wink.

His smile was huge. He was going to say something, but the doors to the elevator opened. He stepped to the side.

"Ladies first," he said.

She walked in and placed her back to the wall. He got on and hit the button to the top floor. He held his left hand to her offering to take the bottle from her. She passed him a bottle as she placed the strap of her purse on her right shoulder.

"Thank you," she said.

He smiled and nodded. When the doors open again, he pressed the hold open button for her as she walked out. He stared at her ass as she walked past. He shook his head in amazement.

"What made you decide to get a room in the hotel?" she asked as they walked towards his room.

"Do you want to know the truth?" he asked.

She stopped walking, turned around and stared at him. She nodded. His heart started racing. He sighed. Fearing her reaction.

"I reserved the room in hopes we would spend the night together," he answered.

"I see," she paused as she thinks.

A couple left their room interrupting the silence between them. As the couple walked past them, Monique moved over placing her back against a wall. She stared at Matt as he put his hands in his pockets. He leans against the same wall waiting to see what will happen next.

"So all this time, it wasn't just Rod you wanted to see."

He nodded.

"Why?"

He swallowed hard. He took a deep breath.

"Because you are the most beautiful woman I ever laid eyes on. I wanted you since the first time I saw you. Your intelligence is also a turn on. Why you're an assistant is beyond me. You could have a much better job or owning your own business," he answered.

Flattered, she stared at him smiling.

"You really think I could have my own business?"

"Absolutely!"

She moved toward him and gripped the lapels of his jacket. She pulled him to her as she kissed him deeply. Her tongue searched for his. He moaned. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. They kissed for several seconds forgetting they had to breathe until they parted. He breathed deeply as he reluctantly released her.

"My room is over here," he told her.

She turned her head to see they're only two steps away. She kissed his cheek before walking to the door. He used his key card and opened it. They entered his room and he heard her gasp. She surveyed the large room. The king size bed sitting in the middle of the first room. Through the sliding door, there's a sitting area. There's a sofa and loveseat with a table and wide screen flat tv mounted on the wall.

"This room is very nice. Lots of space," she said.

Matt placed the bottle on the dresser, walked behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close.

"I'm hoping we could explore the room thoroughly," he whispered in her ear.

His warm breath gave her chills as she shuddered. She turned around facing him as she kissed his chin and then his neck. He ran his fingers through her curls before gripping the back of her head pulling it back as he leaned down to kiss her neck. She moaned as her eyes flutter closed. His mouth nibbling and kissing on her neck sent electric shocks all over her body as his beard tickled her skin. She started tugging on his jacket freeing him of it. His jacket falls to the floor. He started pulling on her gown lifting it up with one hand until it was at her hips. He feels the heat of the skin of her upper thigh. He pulled back slightly as he stared down to see she wasn't wearing stockings.

"As cold as it is outside, you didn't wear stockings?" he asked.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't need too. My wool coat keeps my body warm," she answered while unbuttoning his shirt.

He released his hand from her hip and reached behind her to pull the zipper of her dress down. He does it slowly as the sound of the zipper and their heavy breathing filled the room. When the zipper reached its end, he stepped back. His eyes glued to her. She smiled as she pulled the straps off her shoulders. When the dress fell around her feet, he gasped. She wore a red leather strapless corset with red leather thong. She stepped away from the dress keeping her black stiletto heels on.

"Your turn," she purred as she climbed on the bed on all fours.

Matt growled as he begun removing his clothes. He stared at her to see her reaction as he stripped. Her eyes spelled hunger as she bit her bottom lip staring at him.

"I had a feeling you had an amazing body. Now I know for a fact," she said as she put her forefinger in her mouth suckling on it.

"Damn baby! You're a tease and I love it," he told her.

Once his pants dropped around his ankles, she stared at the large imprint in his boxers. She straightened her back while still on her knees. She spread her legs wide. She started caressing herself. From her neck, she lightly scratched her skin. Matt watched as her hands eventually moved down between her legs. With the thong pulled to the side, she rubbed her clit softly as she moaned. His cock jumped. She lifted her wet finger to her lips and sucked it clean. She placed it back on her clit as she stared at him.

"You are so sexy, baby," he murmured as he slipped his fingers in the waistline of his boxers.

He pulled them down slowly giving her glimpsed of his cock. The bare skin of his crotch exposed. As he pulled his boxers lower, more of his cock is shown. Once the head is exposed, his cock sprang forth hard and ready.

"Oh wow!" she exhaled.

She bit her bottom lip as she stared at his hard cock. It's long and thick with pre cum leaked from the head. She lied on her back having her head hanged on the edge of the bed upside down. She reached her hands out to him. He walked towards her and stood in front of her. His cock inches from her lips. She gripped his wrist pulling him closer. She opened her mouth and sucked on the tip tasting him for the first time.

"Mmmmm," she hummed.

He leaned over freeing her breasts from the corset. He held them in his hands. He squeezed and teased her nipples causing them to harden by his touch. She opened her mouth wider as she sucked more of his cock into her mouth.

"Shit," he cursed softly as her warm mouth took more of him.

He moved closer as he took her left nipple in his mouth. She moaned on his cock as she squirmed. He pulled her nipple between his lips. His hands caressing his way down her body.

"Damn, your skin is so soft and smooth," he said.

"Mmmmm," is her response.

The further his hands moved down her body, the deeper his cock is in her mouth. When the head touched her throat, she gagged. He was about to pull out, but she grabbed his ass and pulled him closer. He started thrusting his hips slowly. His thick and long cock working its way down her throat.

"You are amazing, Monique. I love how you're sucking me," he told her.

His face nearing her crotch as he inhaled her scent. Her arousal is intoxicating. He pulled her knees towards her chest. Her hairy pussy glistened with wetness. He moved in and gave her pussy a long lick. She thrusted her hips towards his face. He slipped his arms under her lower back and hugged her tight. He bend his knees and pulled her off the bed. Using his strength, he held her close to him as he licked and sucked on her pussy while she sucked his cock upside down. Her heading is spinning. Shocked and excited by his strength, it took less than a minute as she squirted in his face. The impact of her squirting surprise him and he loved it. He placed her back on the bed.

"Shit baby, I didn't know you squirt," he said in amazement.

She hummed in response as she focused on sucking his cock with deep throat in between. Her hands gripping and squeezing his tight ass. He tensed up. He was close. He move back. Pulling his cock out of her mouth. If she kept sucking him, he would bust down her throat.

She moved herself to the middle of the bed. She lifts both legs in the air holding them there as she slipped her fingers around the waistline of her thong and began pulling them off. She tossed it to the floor, spreaded her legs wide as her fingers tease her throbbing wet clit.

"Please fuck me, Matt," she purred.

Without hesitation, he climed on the bed and mounted her. He kissed her fully as he grabbed her hands moving them over her head. The head of his cock aimed at her opening. He felt the heat and wetness of her pussy as he pressed the head on it. She lifted her hips sliding him inside. Suddenly, she tensed up. Her thighs trembled slightly as the girth of his cock stretched her. It's a little painful. He let go of one of her hands as he placed his fingers on her wet clit and rubbed it. She started moving her hips against his fingers which caused his cock to go deeper.

"So tight," he whispered against her lips.

He kissed her passionately. His tongue probed her mouth fully as his hips pressed down on her pushing his cock deeper. His fingers became wet as he continued rubbing her clit. She grabbed the back of his head with her free hand pulling his hair as she locked her legs around his waist. His hips fully pressed down on her and she cried out in both pain and pleasure.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"Shhhh," she murmured as she kissed him.

Her hips moving slowly as her pussy get accustom to his long and thick cock. He wrapped his arms around her hugging her close to him as he pushed his cock until he was balls deep inside her. She bit his right shoulder as her pussy was stretch wide. He stayed still letting her feel his hard cock throbbed inside her. She started squeezing his cock with her muscle. His eyes rolled back. The head is pressing on her cervix. She lifted her ass off the bed and began rocking her hips against his. She unlocked her legs and held them high in air and wide for him. He placed his hands on her ass and thrusted his hips in the same rhythm as hers.

"You feel so good, Matt," she whispered.

Her words fueled his passion as he thrusted hard. He leaned down and nibbled on her ear.

"Damn baby, you feel incredible," he whispered in her ear.

He moaned softly as he hugged her tighter. In the midst of the passion between them, she stared up at the ceiling and noticed the mirror. She stared at their bodies. The contrast of his pale skin on top of dark brown skin is turning her on more. She wrapped her arms around him squeezing him as she thrusted her hips fast. He stared at her smiling as he moved in the same speed.

"I always knew you wanted me. I'm glad we're finally together like this. I wanted you for a long time," she admitted.

He kissed her hard as he pounded her pussy causing her pussy to throb and become wetter. She thrusted her hips in the same hardness as his. Beads of sweat formed on the bodies. Their orgasm building.

"Matt," she called out.

"I'm about to cum, baby," he told her as his body quivered.

She started moaning loudly as she squirted on him. The way her pussy clenched on his cock and the hot liquid that gushed on him was enough to send him over the edge. He did just that as he filled her with every drop of his cum as he swelled and throbbed deep inside her. He pressed his head on the curve of her neck as he moaned and groaned digging his nails into her back. He stared at her and kissed her cheek. Both drained, but neither wanted to pull away.

"This is just an appetizer. I hope you know this," he told her.

She smiled and ran his fingers through his damp hair.

"Of course, I know. There's other places in this room we can fuck" she said smiling.

He kept his promised as he fucked her all over his suite. They ended up sleeping on the sofa with her on top of him. Both with smiles on their faces. When the sun came up, she was gone. After searching for her in his room, she was nowhere to be found. Her clothes were gone. He was devasted!

12