Dream Come True Ch. 01

Story Info
Jess has a nasty dream.
767 words
4.19
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had a dream about you last night." I said.

"Yeah? What was I doing?"

I turned red. "It was nothing."

"Look at you! You are blushing." He came closer to me, and rubbed my arm. "Tell me what happened."

It was a hot day. I was wearing a tank top with no bra, and a very low rise denim shorts that showed my belly button and the black thongs straps that sat high on my hips. Lately I had stopped wearing underwear but I wanted to show off these thongs.

I felt chills at his closeness and shivered at his touch. "You were fu...," I lowered my head shying, "...cking me," I whispered.

"What was that, beautiful?" He stepped in closer and put his hand on my face to raise it. "Say it louder," he said lovingly.

I pressed my face into his warm hands. My pussy suddenly became very wet. "You were fucking me," I said boldly this time.

"I was fucking you?!" He sounded amused. He brought his thumb to my lips and gently caressed my lower lips. "You had a sex dream about me?"

I figured he wanted an explanation. I stammered, "Yeah I don't know why. It was pretty insane. I was on your bed, spread naked on my back, hands above my head. Your cock was deep inside me. You were ramming it in pretty hard and fast. It was very hot and our bodies were covered in sweat."

My panties were soaked now. I continued, "Your cock was so hard and you kept pumping me until you came inside me. And this is the best part... when you took it out, your cock towered above me. It was glistening with our combined juices. It looked like a super cock ready to fuck ten more pussies."

I saw lust develop in his eyes. "That was quite a nasty dream, baby," He said. And as if to test me he forced open my mouth with his thumb and fed it to me. I immediately sucked on it hungrily as if it was his super cock.

"I am a nasty girl," I tried to reply. "I need to be punished."

He moved his hand behind my head and grabbed my hair tightly. He pulled my hair up to lift me to my tiptoes. My pussy started to leak profusely by his sudden roughness and my tits swelled up.

He leaned in and pressed his muscled body on me. His other hand grabbed my ass and slammed his cock on my pussy. He then paused to see if I would resist. I felt arrested by his raw masculine strength. I couldn't move an inch even if I wanted to.

"Aah!" I wimpered. Trying to stay on my tiptoes, I pushed out my tongue, pleading him to feed me his thumb again.

He smiled and brought his tongue to mine and gave it small licks. The tenderness of his licks surprised me. It was opposite of his strong hold of my body. Then he pushed his tongue inside my mouth and gently played tongue hockey. I felt his cock grow hard. I started grinding my pussy on it imagining the giant wet cock of my dream.

"Uh uh mmm," I moaned loudly moving faster and faster. Finally he began sucking on my tongue. It was too much for me and I came hard. Shockwaves ran through my body. The orgasm was so strong that my pussy squirted many times.

He let go of me and saw what happened. I had ejaculated so much that my shorts became wet from outside.

"Oh my god! You are such a fucking slut. One kiss and you piss in your pants like a whore," he laughed.

"Isn't that what you want? A fucking slut? Well here I am." I stepped back and jetted out my breasts proudly to present my hard nipples poking through the top. I began rubbing my pussy through my cum soaked denim shorts giving him the full-on slut show. "Don't you want this tender pussy?" I asked innocently.

"Let us find out. Go up to my bedroom, take all your dirty clothes off, get completely naked. You have 5 minutes to make yourself presentable to me. Then stand there with those nipples pointing up and wait for me. Do not touch your pussy. Your pussy belongs to me," he said strictly.

I quickly removed my hands from my pussy. "What are you going to do me? Fuck me?" My eyes went to his bulging cock.

"Baby I am going to make your dream come true."