Dream Come True Ch. 02 - Delivery

Story Info
A gift she wasn't expecting!
4.6k words
4.5
1.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt is sitting in his living room near the front door. He's waiting for the package he brought Monique. It's something Rod told him she desperately wants for Christmas.

"She's been looking for it for a while. Some websites are charging a lot of money for it," he told him.

"I don't care how much it is. I'm going to buy it for her. It'll be the perfect present," Matt stated confidently.

"Damn, she's got your nose wide open," he said laughing.

Matt shrugged his shoulders.

"You know I'm the one-woman kind of man. So, she might have my nose wide open, but you don't understand. The sex we had was amazing! The best I had in a long time," he said.

One of Rod's eyebrows lifted.

"Really?"

"Hell yeah! The way she uses her body is like nothing I ever felt. She was so tight, and she made herself tighter on purpose. She swallowed my cock whole. I never had a woman deep throat me before."

Rod eyes became wide as he stared at his friend.

"Want to tell me more?" Rod asked as he leaned back in his chair.

Matt rolled his eyes.

"That's all you need to know. She's your employee. No need to think about her in any erotic way. Besides, she's mine!" he told him.

He leaned back in his chair. He must find a way to give her the gift.

"I wish I knew where she lives," he said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

He stared at Rod hoping he would tell him. Rod smiled as an idea hits him.

"Listen, how about we call Rockstar Singing or Big Apple Singing Telegrams. Let them know your situation, and they'll help you," Rod told him.

 He sat forward smiling.

"Oh my God! That's a great idea," he said excitedly.

He stared at his best friend. A question in his mind.

"You would really help me?" Matt asked.

Now it was Rod turn to rolled his eyes.

"I am your best friend. I want to see you two together. She makes you happy and I haven't seen you happy in a long time," he admitted.

Matt nodded.

"I just want to make her mines. I don't care about her age. Shit, her age turns me on more," he said.

"Yeah, I know. You always had a thing for older women," Rod chuckled.

"Hey if Hugh Jackman can be happy with an older woman, why can't I?" he questioned.

Rod shrugged his shoulders as he checked the time on his phone.

"I must go to a meeting. I'll text you later. We'll set everything up. Monique is going to be surprise," he smiled.

Matt smiled too as he stood up.

"I can't wait," he said heading out of the office.

As soon as he stepped out, he stared at the now empty desk. Monique wasn't there. She went on vacation. He missed her. It felt like she was avoiding him. She was hardly at her desk when he was here. When she was at the desk, there was an awkwardness between them. She didn't make eye contact with him like she used to. She didn't smile when she saw him either. He hoped this surprise will have them talking again. Hopefully a night of hot and steamy sex.

The doorbell rings. Matt hops off the couch and quickly opens the door to greet the UPS driver.

"Hey, good morning," the driver greets surprise by the quick response.

"Good morning," he returns the greeting.

He signs for the packages and grabs them. For the past several days, Rod and Matt along with Big Apple Singing Telegram made plans. He would be the one to deliver the gift to her. The telegram company had emailed and texted her about the arriving gift. She was excited from what Rod told him when Matt came to his office.

He smiles as he opens the first box. The gift is already wrapped with a small card. The second box has his costume. He pulls it out and stares at it. He starts laughing as it looks silly, but he knows Monique would love the sentiment. He goes to take a quick shower and then puts the outfit on. The material is uncomfortable and tight. Especially the pants. He tries to adjust it, but to no avail.

"Fuck it. I can't take it back now," he says.

He grabs the gift and leaves his house. He gets in the car carefully not wanting to tear the material. Twenty minutes later, he arrives at Monique's house. He gets out his car and walks toward the front door. He's walking funny as the crotch area is pinching his balls. He makes it to the front door as he tugs on it again. Polyester is the worst material. He pulls out the phone and sends a text to the Big Apple. They forward the text to Monique.

She's in her bathroom about to take a shower when her phone alerts her of a text. She turns off the water and grabs her phone. The text reads that her gift is outside. She quickly puts her robe on and ties it. When she opens the door, she gasps.

"Matt! What are you doing here?" she asks.

She stares at his costume and bites the inside of her mouth to prevent from laughing. He doesn't answer as he starts singing holding her gift in his hand. He's wearing an elf uniform. He sings to the best of his ability a Christmas song.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need, and I don't care about the presents. Underneath the Christmas tree. I don't need to hang my stocking. There upon the fireplace. Santa Claus won't make me happy. With a toy on Christmas day. I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you," he continues to sing.

Then he makes a grand gesture as he drops to one knee with the last note. As soon as his knee touches the ground, there's a loud rip. His heart drops as his eyes becomes wide like golf balls. He ripped his pants! His cheeks flush as he looks up at her sheepishly.

"Oh no! Matt did you rip your pants?" she questions as she tries her best not to laugh.

He stands up and grab his torn pants holding them together. He nods.

"Looks like I made a fool out of myself," he says hanging his head low.

She starts frowning as she stares at him. She holds the door open wide as she moves to the side.

"Come in, Matt. I'll fix your pants," she tells him.

He quickly walks into her house. She closes the door and stare at him. He's standing in the middle of the foyer. One hand holding her gift while the other hold his torn pants. His embarrassment evident on his face. His knuckles turn white from how hard he's holding her gift as his cheeks turn red.

"Matt, if you hold the gift any tighter, you might break it," she tells him as she points to it.

He stares at it realizing he has it.

"Oh, right! This is for you. Merry Christmas," he says as he hands her the gift.

"But I didn't get you anything for Christmas," she says.

"Don't worry about it. I just want to make you happy. Merry Christmas even though Christmas is days away," he tells her.

She walks towards him. She takes the gift and starts unwrapping it.

"This is really sweet of you. How did you plan all of this? I never had a singing telegram before," she says smiling as she still unwrapping the gift.

With it the last piece of wrapping paper remove, her smile spreads wider along with her eyes.

"Oh my God! Matt, this is... How did you...? Oh wow," she's speechless.

"I have to give Rod credit. He told me how long you search for it, so I brought it. We have planned this for days," he tells.

It's the last volume of a manga she wanted for months. She notices the small card and opens it. Inside it reads; "To the most beautiful woman I had the pleasure of knowing and sharing a very special night with. Know that I'm not a one-night stand kind of man. I want many nights in your arms holding and kissing you. Treating you like the queen you truly are. Always on my mind, Matt".

She leaps into his arms hugging him tight. He hugs her back as he smiles.

"This is so sweet. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you," she tells him as she stares at him.

He stares at her and kisses her. She moans and this causes a stirring in his loins.

"This is amazing," she tells him and then frowns.

"I feel horrible. I didn't get you a gift," she says.

He cups her chin with his left hand and stares into her eyes. His thumb lightly strokes the side of her face.

"Don't worry about me. Your smile is all I need for Christmas," he tells her.

Her eyes bright with tears as she stares at him. She hugs him again. She's going to buy a gift for him, definitely. But for now, she closes her eyes and just enjoy the embrace. Suddenly, an idea pops in her head. It's not a Christmas gift, but it's something they'll both enjoy.

"I was about to take a shower. You want to join me?"

His eyes grow wide in excitement.

"Really?" he questions.

She takes a few steps back and opens her robe revealing her naked body. His jaw drops as he stares at her.

"Oh wow," he breathes.

He rushes over to her wrapping his arms around her. The warmth of her body and the way her breasts press against him causes him to moan softly as he kisses her. She wraps her arms around his neck as she parts her lips forcing his to part as well. As soon as she slips her tongue inside his mouth, he sucks on it hard. She runs her fingers through his hair gripping a handful. She pulls his head back and stares at him. In her eyes, there's hunger for him. He bites his bottom lip as the same hunger burns in his.

"Shower now," she says.

Her voice deep and raspy as she pulls the robe off and let it fall to the floor. She quickly bends down to pick it up along with the torn wrapping paper. Matt start removing his costume as quickly as he could. She stares at him with the tip of her forefinger in her mouth admiring the view.

"You are one sexy man," she tells him.

He starts blushing as he steps away from the pile of clothes on the floor. His cock is hard and leaking. It's been so long since he fucked her. God, he wants her so bad.

"Get your clothes and bring them into my room," she tells him.

He quickly grabs his clothes in one hand. She turns on her heels and heads to her bedroom. Matt follows her smiling as her ass jiggles. Within seconds, the water comes on hot and ready for them. She steps in first and Matt soon joins her. He pulls the shower door close and turns to see her with the sponge and body wash in her hands.

"Mmmm, you're going to clean me first?" he asks grinning.

"Of course, I gotta take care of you and then you can take care of me," she says as she moves close to him.

She pours a large amount of body wash in the sponge and begins to lather it. As it becomes soapy, she starts cleaning his body starting from his neck. She works the sponge all over his body cleaning and scrubbing his muscular body. She bites her bottom lip as she stares at his sexy body. She moves him under the showerhead as the water removes the suds from his body. She smiles as she gets on her knees. His cock pointing at her face. She looks up at him as she opens her mouth and takes him in. Her warm mouth giving him chills.

"Oh baby," he moans as he strokes the side of her face.

When she sucks him deeper, his hips thrust forward pushing his cock down to her throat. She gags as drool covers his cock, but she keeps sucking him. She looks up at him with watery eyes. She gives him a wink as he touches the top of her head. He thrusts his hips against her face as she opens her mouth wide. The head pushing pass her tonsils as it reaches her throat. He holds still and lets her do the work. She works her mouth back and forth having him deep in her throat. Her face pressing on his crotch. His head falls back as her throat squeezes him. He quickly pulls away. He reaches down and grabs her elbows pulling her to her feet. He kisses her and smiles.

"Your turn," he says as he takes the body wash.

He pours a good amount of wash in his large hands. He rubs his hands together lathering it as he moves towards her. His hands rub and massage the soap all over her body. Being tentative around her breasts and pussy. He works his hands all over her curvy body and then places her under the showerhead. As soon as he kneels in front of her, he starts kissing her thighs. He lifts her right leg and places it on his shoulder. He starts devouring her pussy. His tongue licking and tasting her freshly clean pussy. Her wetness and the scent of the body wash has his head swimming in desire. He opens his mouth wide and sucks her pussy pulling it in his mouth.

"Oh fuck," she cries out as she places her hands on the wall.

She wants to pull away from him, but there's no where she can go. Her pussy is receiving the best tongue lashing she had in a long time. She grabs his head and tries to pull back. Matt grabs her ass and pushes her onto his mouth as he licks, flicks and fucks her with his tongue.

"Matt, oh God, Matt! I'm about to cum," she cries out.

He takes his tongue and wraps it around her clit before pushing it back inside her searching for her g spot. As he searches, he tastes a good amount of her creamy juices before clear liquid squirt in his mouth. Her screams startle him, but he doesn't stop tasting her. In fact, he wants more. She grabs his hair and pulls him back. Her legs shaking. He stands up and kisses her pulling her to him to prevent her from collapsing. He reaches the faucet and turns off the water.

"You okay?" he asks.

She stares at him as she nods smiling.

"You made me cum hard," she confesses.

He kisses her again.

"Good," he says as he helps her out the shower.

He grabs the towel and dries her first and then himself with his towel. They step out the bathroom and went to lie down in her bed. She stares at him amaze.

"What?" he asks chuckling.

"You are incredible. You drive is insatiable," she tells him.

He moves on top of her pressing his body against hers as he kisses her. He grabs her hands and move them over her head pinning them. He loves holding her down so she can't go nowhere.

"Open for me," he demands.

She smiles as she spreads her legs wide for him. He slowly enters her. She gasps and arches her back. He slides in her slowly. Giving her inch after inch of his hardness. He kisses her neck, shoulder and down to her breasts lightly nipping at her nipples. Her toes curl from the overwhelming pleasure building. She arches her back deeper causing her head to roll back as she moans loudly.

"Damn, baby. You're so incredibly sexy," he tells her.

He releases her hands and slides his arms around her hugging her as he pushes his cock fully inside her. She grips his back and dig her nails into it almost breaking skin. He starts moving his hips working his cock giving her immense pleasure as she wraps her legs around him. He tightens his grip around her back with one arm as the other is place on the bed as he starts to sit up. With him resting on the back of his legs, he grips her ass and kisses her hard. She leans back slightly resting one arm on his shoulder while moving the other behind her. She begins working her hips against his in a fast and intense pace. His eyes roll back as he enjoys the feel of her working on him.

"I'm about to cum," she calls out.

"Yeah baby, cum on this dick," he demands.

Her head falls back as she lets out a loud moan as she squirts. The intensity of the squirting forces his cock out of her as she shakes from the orgasm. He starts moving them near the edge of the bed. He lifts her pulling her close to him as he gets out the bed. He carries her and slams her back against a wall. With her back against the wall and his strength, he slides his cock back inside and starts thrusting deep inside her. His nails dig into her ass as he holds her in the air. Their sweaty bodies rubbing and grinding against each other as they kiss hungrily. All she could do is hold him tight and enjoy the ride. Sweat dripping from her body, but Matt holds her and gives her the best fucking of her life. She can't believe the strength of this man. It drives her crazy and her body reacts to the thrill and his cock driving deep and fast inside her.

"Oh Matt! I'm cumming. Fuck," she cries out as she squirts again.

Matt moves them to the floor. He pulls away to turn her onto her stomach. She immediately lifts her hips in the air while her face plants on the floor. Matt gets on his knees and rubs her ass. He leans down and kisses each cheek and then licks her ass crack. She flinches and then relaxes as she purrs like a kitten.

"You are so fucking sexy," he says as he smacks each cheek.

Her body tenses from the impact. When he caresses her ass, she relaxes again. He positions himself behind her and hold his cock in his hand. He rubs the tip along her slit teasing her. Then he pushes himself deep inside her wet throbbing pussy. He grips her hips pulling her closer. He starts pounding into her. Hard, fast and deep. She starts throwing her ass against him in the same intensity. His eyes roll back as his moans are loud as his body gives in to his orgasm. He digs his nails into her hips as he starts filling her with thick loads of cum.

"Damn baby," he expresses as he leans forward kissing the middle of her back.

He slowly pulls out and stands. He pulls Monique up and holds her close. He kisses her while moving her to the wall.

"I didn't want to cum yet, but I couldn't hold back anymore. Damn woman, you are so incredible," he admits.

She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him fully and passionately. He pulls her body close to him as he slips his tongue inside her mouth as it dances inside. With a bite first on his tongue, she sucks on it. Matt growls as he moves his hands down to the back of her thighs. He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. Sliding his cock deep inside her again, the fucking continues.

"You are so strong," she whispers as she holds him tight.

"All I want to do is make you feel good, sweetheart," he moans out each other.

Their sweaty bodies rock, thrust and grind on each other. The grunts, groans, moans and slapping sounds between them are some of the sounds filling in her house until the front door opens. They stop in mid fuck and listen.

"Mom, I'm home!" her son calls out.

She turns her head to see the clock on her nightstand. It's after 3pm. Jeez, they been fucking this long? She stares at Matt whose cock is still bury deep inside her and hard as steel.

"Mom are you in your room?" her son questions.

She clears her throat and responds louder than she should.

"Yeah, but I'm not dress," she tells him.

"Oh okay, I got homework I need to do. Are you cooking or ordering out?"

"I'm ordering Chinese food," she answers.

"Okay cool. Are you alright?" he questions.

Her heart is racing, she takes deep breaths to calm down.

"Yeah, I'm good honey. Trying to get dress," she answers calmly.

"Okay," he says as he goes into his bedroom.

She stares at Matt and starts giggling quietly. He hugs her close to him as he carries her to her bed. He lies her down and begin kissing her neck. She runs her nails through his damp hair down to his back.

"You want to stop?" he asks in a hush tone as he pushes his hips down on hers.

The head of his cock pressing on her cervix. Her eyes roll back.

"We... ohhh... should. I don't want him to know," she whispers.

Reluctantly, he pulls away. His cock flexes as he stares at her sweaty body. He bites his bottom lip.

"How am I going to get out of here?" he whispers.

She sits up and stares at him. She thinks for a while. Then a smile creeps on her face.

"Spend the night and leave in the early morning," she finally answers.

He smiles as he kisses her.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

He prays silently she wouldn't change her mind.

"Of course, I'm sure. I'm not done with you, yet," she tells him as she stands.

She kisses his lips softly.

"I need to take another shower," she smirks.

"May I join you?" he asks with a smile.

"I don't think so. I'll never leave my room," she says.

Several minutes later, she emerges with the towel wrap around her body. Matt stares at her and moans. She sits next to him and starts drying her skin. She smells wonderful. But she smells great all the time. She puts on sweats and a shirt. She grabs her phone after dressing. He smiles as he lays in the bed.

12