Dream Come True Ch. 02 - Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be back soon. You can watch tv and send me text messages. I'll bring you some food," she says and gives him a wink.

During her time away from Matt, the food arrived and her daughter came home. They sit in the dining room. He tries to watch tv, but he listens to the conversations Monique is having with her children. He smiles as he listens to them laughing and enjoying each other's company. He wishes he could sit with them and conversate as well. He prays that one day it will happen.

About an hour or so later, she enters her bedroom with a tray of food.

"Hey," she greets softly.

He sits up and stares at her smiling.

"Hey! Is this for me?" he whispers.

She nods as she places the tray in front of him.

"This is a first for me. You're spoiling me," he says.

"It's the least I could do since you been so sweet to me," she says as she sits next to him.

"What did your children say when you took the tray?"

"Nothing because they went into their room. I got my hugs, kisses and told them I love them," she answers.

"You're a great mom. I was listening to your conversation with them. I love the bond you have," he says.

"They're my everything. I'll love them forever," she responds.

He leans over and kisses her. He admires her so much. He begins eating some of the food.

"This is good, but I bet your cooking is way better," he says.

She smirks.

"One day you'll find out," she tells him as she rests her head on his shoulder.

He takes a few more bites and then moves the tray off the bed. He reaches for her. He pulls her on top of him as he kisses her. His hands touching and lightly caressing her body. She moans softly as she pulls the blanket from his body. She lays on top of him keeping her lips on his. They begin to remove her clothes.  

"I can't get enough of you, Monique," Matt says against her lips.

With her clothes pull from her body, she straddles him sliding his cock deep inside her. She closes her eyes as she enjoys the feel of him. She opens her eyes and stares at him smiling. She plants her feet on the mattress as she squats pulling his cock deeper. She puts her hands on his chest as she starts grinding back and forth.

"You feel so good Matt," she whispers.

Her pussy throbs as she's near her orgasm already. Why does his cock gives her so much pleasure? When her orgasms take over, Matt holds his breath because her pussy drips and clenches his cock. He holds his orgasm back. This is how much he wants to please her. His eyes roll back as he does his best not to cum. She begins riding him slow squeezing him with every upward thrust.

"Fuck," he whispers.

He wants to yell, but her kids are home. He grips her waist and holds tight as she starts bouncing on him. With her squatting instead of being on her knees, she fully engulfs his cock. Her pussy creamy wet and tight. Her body jiggles with each movement. Her nipples hard looking to be feast on. He sits up and wraps his arms around her waist as he pulls one of her nipples in his mouth. She hugs him as she rocks her hips back and forth hard and fast. Her body is hot and sweaty.

"I'm about to cum, baby," he calls out forgetting about her kids.

She gets on her knees and leans over to kiss him as her hips move faster and harder. He moans in her mouth as he grabs her ass squeezing as he erupts deep inside her. His toes curl as the orgasm takes over causing his body to quiver. Monique loves how his body responds to hers. It's a huge turn on. So much so, she joins in paradise as she too has an intense orgasm as she squirts. She bites his bottom lip to suppress the squeals of pleasure.

"Oh, my goodness," she breathes as she rests her head on his chest.

"Yeah, I know. It was amazing. You're amazing," he whispers.

She rolls off and cuddles close to him. He pulls the blanket over them and holds her to him.

"I'm glad you're letting me stay the night. My body is too weak to walk out the house," he chuckles.

She chuckles as well.

"Yeah, don't need you stumbling out making a lot of noises scaring my children. Just relax with me," she says before yawning.

Matt smiles as he snuggles close to Monique. He closes his eyes and dream of more nights like this with the woman of his dreams.

12