Dream Come True Ch. 03

Story Info
Lizzy takes control.
2.6k words
4.62
3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
38Fslut
38Fslut
20 Followers

This is part three and I recommend you read the first two parts first, in order to get a little something more from the story.

I thought that I should take control of the situation.

I told her "If she wanted me to make her cum she not only had to stop her pussy onslaught but to also get down on her knees and beg."

The look of shock crossed not only her face, but my mind as well. What are you thinking Lizzy? I thought to myself. This could all go to pot now. I wasn't actually expecting her to, but as ordered she got down off the table and on to her knees looking up at me with those beautiful eyes.

Shocked, I spat the words out, "You're a little slut aren't you?"

"No... I don't know what you mean?" she stumbled... looking ashamed to have been caught in such a predicament.

"I mean, You fucking yourself in your classroom naked whilst the student you just made cum is still passed out on your desk!"

I was getting louder, but that beautiful image popped into my head, and little did she know that I was also getting wetter and wetter.

Blushing, she responded "Well, you left me so turned on and you were passed out so I just couldn't..." she muttered in clear shame as her sentence trailed off.

"Couldn't just what?" I asked. wondering if it was something to prove just how much of a slut she actually was.

"I couldn't just leave myself in a state or sit on your face or anything" Her cheeks blushing furiously as she mentioned sitting on my unconscious face.

I knew she was a dirty bitch but I honestly hadn't expected that. My mouth fell open in shock at that, however, the thought of waking up with her pussy on my face would have been a dream and is whirling around my mind and it's making my pussy even wetter.

Coming to my senses I for some reason decide to slap her across the face, hard. "You dirty bitch, would you have liked sitting on my face whilst I was out?" I said, in such a way that spit came flying out of my mouth.

All the little slut could do was nod in shame.

Looking up and Whimpering, Cathy says, "Please Lizzy, I need your tongue all over my body, I don't think I can wait anymore"

I'm contemplating giving her just that, but then I stop myself, I'm taking control, she'll do whatever I want her to do. During these thoughts, I see her hands start to wander over her body, one of them start to caress her erect nipples, whilst the other one, goes closer and closer towards her glistening pussy.

Raising my voice, I manage to make her jump by shouting. "KEEP YOUR ARMS ABOVE YOUR HEAD WHERE I CAN SEE THEM"

Seeing her on the floor in front of me full of lust in those glazed over eyes is turning me on even more than before. She of course complied, raising her arms high above her head like the submissive she clearly was, looking down in shame at being caught doing something she shouldn't have been. Despite this though my heart melted for her and I felt bad for being like this, quickly though I pushed those thoughts out of my head and asked her to look up at me.

Her eyes were still glazed over in lust, but they also looked sad too. The side of her face where I slapped her was red and I instantly felt a pang of guilt.

"How. Bad. Do. You. Want. Me. To. Make. You. Cum?" I whispered, bending over and into her ear, pausing after every word.

"So bad Lizzy, make your little bitch slut cum" She responded, her breath heavy and desperate.

Still even after all that had happened since I came to, she still managed to shock me completely with her words of filth, but there was also that hint of lust inside of me that I couldn't deny, because of this.

"Oh really?" I responded, questioning her, pushing her to respond more.

"Yes, Lizzy anything" She replied, a hint of begging in her tone.

"Call me mistress you little bitch" I spat back.

"Okay Mistress" Cathy said.

"Now come closer but keep your arms in the air where I can see them" I replied, in a commanding tone.

Shuffling towards me, Cathy complies as is expected of a little horny slut like her. There was still too much distance between her head and my pussy and so we had to change that and fast.

"Good, but you're still too far away, shuffle forward a little more and you can use my shoulders for balance if you have to" Taking my advice Cathy put her hands on my shoulders and shuffled even closer to my wet sex, glistening at the thought of that sweet tongue back where it belongs.

"Go on then, lick it you little bitch" Nodding, Cathy does just that and plunges into my dripping wet cunt, using that expert tongue to do what she clearly majored in, during her years as a student, maybe even as a teacher, before she got me. Throwing me out of my reverie, was the slow decline of her hands down my body.

Pushing her head away from my pussy making her stop, was that a little moan I heard? Oh I don't know... "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I spat at her bending down and keeping a hold on her hair "Did I say you could move your arms?"

"N,no,no, Mistress," The pain on her face making me release her hair a little bit so that I am, holding it gently. She continued to plead. "No, Mistress Lizzie you didn't say I could move my arms, I was only going to pinch your big hard nipples. I want to please you and I want you to let me cum later on if I've been a good enough girl and have managed to make up for being the naughty little slut you saw I was earlier on"

Pushing her head back onto my young cunt I responded, setting her a task by saying. "Go on then, if you make your mistress cum, in the next five minutes, I will let you cum like a good little girl, OK?"

Nodding, as she laps up at my pussy, becoming more eager, more hungry to please her Mistress, despite her being in charge in the classroom normally. I push her head even closer to my cunt and she pinches my nipples even harder. My back does an involuntary arch and I just bask in the glory of what will be a great orgasm. Then I feel it, that volcanic fever is starting to boil deep inside of me and I can't contain my moaning anymore.

Moaning and breathy I manage to say, "Yes, bitch, you're doing so well, Mistress is getting closer, make me cum and show me how much you want my sweet juice all over your face!"

She somehow manages to get even further into the depths of my lava and before I know it, its erupted and I'm getting closer.

"UGHM, YES CATHY I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER THAT SWEET LITTLE FACE, YESS!" I screamed

Luckily, I didn't pass out that time, I did cum a hell of a lot though, pushing Cathy away, as she still laps at my cunt and pulling her upwards, I lean in and kiss her on the lips passionately. The taste of my pussy on another person has always been a turn on, even more so that it's her.

"Now are you ready to cum? " I said, adding "I have a couple of surprises for you too Cathy"

"Mmm, yes Mistress I love surprises" She cooed

"Okay, first of all I want you to bend over my table, the one I caught you being a dirty slut on earlier, moaning my name" I ordered

She flushed with embarrassment, clearly forgetting that last detail and nodded as she slowly went over to the table and bent over, facing the back of the classroom. Slightly swaying her ass from side to side, inviting me in, what a slut she really is I think to myself.

"Good" I respond as I walk over to her, once I'm there I continue curiously with "how long were you playing with yourself earlier when I was passed out?"

She looked at me with questioning, but I just told her to keep facing the other way but to answer loud enough for me to hear her.

"Uhm, well you passed out pretty quickly and, I tried to just sit there and wait for you, and I also thought maybe I could sit on your face, but I didn't want you to wake up and want to stop what was so wonderful earlier. So I just went to your desk, and started it up and I think you were out for about half an hour before we ended up here" Cathy responded, obviously feeling a mixture of embarrassment and being turned on at retelling what happened earlier.

"Okay, do you often masturbate, when your students are passed out?" I said, curious as to if she had, had any of the bitches in our class yet...

"No, not at all, you're the first I've had out of this class, and the only one I wanted, I didn't expect you to pass out, although I have...." She trailed off, leaving me with anticipation

"Have what?" I ask, authoritatively but curious as to what her response would be.

"I have sat on this very table every night after our last period lesson and moaned those exact words, apart from I thought, I'd be in control of the little slutty schoolgirl, not the other way around, but, I prefer it this way, it's fucking hot" she said in a breathy way emphasising her words.

"Okay enough of this chit chat, so you say about 30 minutes of masturbating whilst I was out?" I say, wanting one fantasy of Cathy to quickly become reality.

"...yes" she responded sounding unsure

"Well that is 30 spanks on this fine round ass, then isn't it?" I questioned

"Yes, I guess so, Mistress" Still sounding very unsure

"Well are you ready for your first surprise?" I say.

"Oh, yes, I guess so Mistress" a hint of worry in her voice.

"I am going to do one at a time, I will spank, caress, spank, caress and I want you to count each one of them and if you don't count I will add another two spanks okay?" I said explaining the rules, ensuring she knows who's in charge.

"Yes mistress" the sound of lust coming back into her voice.

I centre myself at the right side of her but facing one of the side walls. I slowly take my left hand and swing it back, taking it back to the right ass cheek.

*THWACK!*

"Oww, one" She cried out in pain.

Caressing her right, I shift slightly so I can get a good aim at her left one and *THWACK!*

Moaning in pain again, she responded. "Oww, two"

Caressing again, this happens for the next few minutes, Cathy's moans of pain turning into moans of pleasure...

*THWACK!*

"Oh yes mmm, 16?" she asks questioning me, moaning.

*THWACK!*

*"OH FUCK MISTRESS THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD, 25" Moaning even more, panting now.

"YOU LITTLE WHORE, ENJOYING BEING PUNISHED?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"SORRY, MISS, BUT I'M SO HOT, AND I'VE SOMETIMES THOUGHT ABOUT BEING SPANKED BY Y..." she trailed off. She didn't have time to finish as I gave her three consecutive spanks on a row

*THWACK!* *THWACK!* *THWACK!*

"26, oh 27, mmm yes, 28, OH FUCK MISTRESS LIZZIE, TWO MORE, I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM THOUGH" she moaned

"You fucking slut" I spat back

*THWACK!*

"OH GOD YES MISS, I HOPE YOU EAT ME GOOD AFTER THIS....30" she moaned, clearly turned on by her punishment

"Oh I plan to bitch, get on the table and put both feet flat on the table please. Spread them pussy lips as well." I ordered

And of course she complies doing just that, refraining from diving in straight away I tease her, even more. Deciding to breathe over her hot cunt and say

"Beg me and tell me what you want"

"Ugh" she responds a little uncomfortably from her spanking "I want you to eat my dripping wet cunt mistress" she moans.

"How bad?" I say still teasing her.

"Very bad Mistress, I want you so bad please" She whimpers as I hover over her goods blowing.

Stopping I respond with teasing her even more "Spread" blow "It" blow "Wider" blow.

And as the good girl that she is she complies, moving her sweet ass to get into a comfier position. Her pussy is practically in my face now but I continue to tease.

"Good girl" I say this as I distinguish even more of the distance between us.

"Please stop teasing me Mistress, I need you" Cathy begs me.

"Okay" I say making contact with her slippery wet clit, flicking my tongue over it once and then stopping.

"Ughgg" She moans

"You like that?" I respond, already knowing the answer

"Uhuh" she moans "don't stop please, lick my cunt until I cum for you Mistress" her breathing gets a lot heavier and I sense this and tease her a little more.

Going back in for more I flick her clit again and then move away. I can sense she is about to protest when I plunge back in and lick her clit not stopping.

"Ooooh yes that's it lick my cunt with your tongue Mistress, I want to cum for you can I?" Cathy responded begging, breathless and beside herself with pleasure.

I don't respond verbally, instead I take both her hands away from her pussy and put them on her hard nipples, sensing what I'm doing she pinches her nipples hard, moaning, using this time I slide three of my slender fingers into her warm cunt and fuck her hard, flicking her clit with my tongue as well.

"Finger. My. Ass. Too. Mistress. I. like. It." she manages to get out in between sweet moans and pants.

I quickly lube up her little rosebud with my tongue and slip a finger inside, putting my tongue back on her clit and suckling, she started thrashing, knowing she was about to cum I inserted another finger into her tight little ass.

"OOOOOH FUCK MISTRESS, YES I'M GOING TO CUM OMG YES I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE MISTRESS! ARRRRRGHHH" She screamed in ecstasy

Not only did the little slut cum she also squirted, making a mess of not only my face but also the carpet as it ran off of the table. She saw the mess she made and responded with only one word...

"Ooops" she says, giggling at me.

I stand up, face glistening, and ask her if she wants her other surprise now or later. And she of course asks for it now. I ask her to turn around and face the back of the classroom and to close her eyes and that if she looks, she won't get it and I will get dressed and leave. She complies and leans slightly over the table slowly swaying that fine ass.

"Are you going to spank me again Mistress?" she responds with that never ending hint of lust in her voice.

"Maybe" I reply

38Fslut
38Fslut
20 Followers