Mandy and the Lesbian Bathhouse

Story Info
Mandy discovers a lesbian bathhouse after hubby leaves her.
8.6k words
4.79
45.3k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

Mandy took a sip of her coffee then said to her sister, "Sherri, I guess I'm more pissed off than hurt."

Sherri asked, "I mean, were there any signs he was cheating on you?"

"Well," Mandy started. "We haven't had sex in like a year and a half. So it crossed my mind. I never caught him in anything. He never came home smelling like perfume or anything. No stereotypical lipstick smear on anything.

"Then he started complimenting me again. I thought he was through whatever was going on with him in the sex department. He ate me out one night and while I was vulnerable, asked if we could try a threesome. I was lost in bliss and before I knew it, I agreed."

"And then he was like 'Hey, my secretary might be down for that' type thing?" Sherri asked, incredulous.

"Not exactly, although yeah, I got played. We went to a bar one Saturday and they acted like they didn't know each other. She hit on me quite a bit. We all went to our place and fucked."

"Your place," Sherri corrected.

"Huh?" Mandy questioned.

"Your place," Sherri stated again. "It's no longer his."

"Oh. Yeah right. Anyways, a few weeks later he confessed it was his secretary and he was leaving me to be with her."

"What a fucking dick," Sherri said and then sipped her coffee.

Mandy said, "Yeah. Dick. Maybe I just need to be like you and live with it."

Curious, Sherri asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, just turn lesbian and enjoy being single and hooking up."

"Just because I'm a lesbian, and single at that, doesn't mean I don't want a relationship. I'm only 25. I want to experience life."

Mandy nodded. She was five years older than Sherri, but she considered herself young still.

"And besides," Sherri continued, "You may have dabbled, but exclusive to pussy you could never be."

Mandy mentally took a comparison. They both had jet black hair, were very pretty, in her opinion anyways. Although her tits weren't huge, they were decent sized and bigger than Sherri's. She was also plumper than Sherri, but in a sexy curvy way with a rounded ass. Sherri was more skinny and toned.

Mandy said, "I think I'm just as sexy as you. Women would want me."

Sherri responded, "Oh that's not the problem sis. You just like dick too much to be lesbian."

"Yeah well I just went over a year without dick." They both snickered at that.

Mandy downed the rest of her drink then said, "Enough of that. Let's do something fun together. How about we go to that gym of yours and grab a workout?"

Sherri stiffened, hoping Mandy didn't notice. "Nah. I'm not up for a workout."

What she couldn't explain was that it wasn't a 'gym' by any conventional means. It was a lesbian bathhouse. Women did workout in the gym, but they also openly had sex in the areas it was allowed in. Gay men's bathhouses had been around forever, but this was the first one geared towards women Sherri had ever heard of.

Sherri didn't want her sister to know just how much of an open slut she was at the bathhouse. Plus it was her place, she didn't need her straight sister degrading her about a place she loved going to.

"Come on," Mandy begged. "I've got my bag in the car and didn't you say you've got your own cubby or something there? You are always there. Why can't we go together?"

"Just not in the mood," Sherri said and shrugged.

"Pleaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeee?"

"Fine," Sherri sighed. "A quick workout, gym only, then we hit a bar."

Mandy clapped. "Deal!"

The first thing Mandy noticed was the place was huge! Two stories, yes, but the whole building looked massive! They approached the front desk and a very butch looking woman greeted them.

"Hey Sherri," butch said. "Fresh meat with you today?"

Sherri said, "This is my sister. I need my room key."

Butch tossed a key wristband to Sherri then said, "She'll have to pay the $20 temporary membership fee."

Mandy said, "Oh ok. I just thought there would be like a guest pass or something."

Butch snorted. "Not here."

Sherri pulled out a twenty dollar bill and said, "It's ok. I got hers."

Sherri led the way down a hall where there were several numbered doors. She stopped at number 50 and opened it with the key. Mandy stepped in with Sherri and gasped in awe. It was not a cubby, but a decent sized dressing room complete with a massage table and a tv on the wall. Towels were folded and laid onto a chair in one corner.

They undressed and got into their workout clothes, grabbed a towel and headed back into the hallway.

"Ok," Sherri said. "Straight down this hallway it ends in a tee. To the right is the great room and then access to the gym and pool. To the left isn't anything we'd use today. Let's go."

As they neared the tee, a blonde exited a room fully naked and made a left at the tee. Mandy was startled but quickly rationalized that must be the way to the showers. The sisters made the right turn and entred the great room.

There were several benches about with women sitting enjoying a glass of juice. There was a juice bar against the far wall. Two separate glass doors led one to an obvious gym with workout equipment and the other to a swimming pool. Both seemed busy but still with plenty of availability to equipment.

Mandy couldn't help notice there were NO men. "Women only," she commented.

Sherri said, "Yeah. Kind of like Curves."

For the next 90 minutes the sisters worked out in the gym together. Sherri actually started to relax when they were done. They sat sweating at the juice bar as they sipped a cold water. Sherri excused herself saying she had to talk to a friend. She really had to explain to one of her friend with benefits that today couldn't happen.

Fifteen minutes went by and Sherri wasn't back yet. Mandy really needed to pee so she asked the attendant where the locker rooms were so she could use the facilities. If she would have just asked where the restroom was, her experience would have been much different because they were right around the corner.

As it was, the attendant told her the locker room was back down the hall and straight instead of to the left where the change rooms were. Mandy headed that way. When she got to the hall where she now had to go straight, two naked, giggling women almost ran her over.

"Oh sorry," Mandy said. "I was just looking for the locker room."

"We're headed there. Just follow us," one of the women said.

When the hallway opened up Mandy found herself in a big hub with doors and hallways in every direction. She saw a sauna, what looked to be another pool with a hot tub, a room that looked like it had long rectangular dressing rooms and God knew what else.

She followed the women into an open doorway and was in a shower/locker room. To the back were toilet stalls. She thanked them and entered a stall. As she sat peeing, she could clearly hear two voices in the stall next to hers.

"Jesus fuck yes! Eat that pussy bitch!"

"Mmmmpppphhhh. Mmmmmppphhhh. Fuck you taste good."

"Which tastes better slut? My pussy or my asshole?"

"Your asshole. Especially when your cunt juice drips into it."

"Well then eat my asshole you slut. Fucking ass eating sluts are the best."

Mandy clapped her hands to her mouth utterly shocked. She hurried and wiped, flushed, then wondered if she shouldn't have. Did it draw attention to her?

"Rub that cunt as you eat my ass. Fuck I can't wait to feed you my cum!"

Mandy decided it hadn't bothered them and quickly left. Her head was spinning when she entered the hub again. She thought she went back down the hallway she had come from but instead hit a dead end with a huge door on either side of her. She opened the left door and went in.

Mandy was in a huge room with benches around the left and right wall. Several women lounged in various stages of dress, from robed to completely naked. Against the far wall were what looked like massage tables, five of them in a row, except they had stirrups on each side. And then she saw why.

On two of the tables women were laid back with their feet in the stirrups while between their legs was a woman with a strap on fucking them hard. Flesh on flesh slapping sounds filled the room and was actually louder than the music that was being pumped into the room. Unmistakable screams of pleasure from the women being fucked floated across to her.

Mandy quickly exited back into the hallway thinking, "What the actual fuck?"

There was a woman walking back down the hallway and she briefly thought about asking for directions but her curiosity was piqued now. She turned to the other door and walked in.

A much more normal looking room greeted her, albeit larger than the last. This time all four walls had benches against them with the same robed and non robed assortment of women. In the center of the room were doors. Ten of them. Above each were two button lights. One red, one green. Four were red and the other six were green and displayed the word 'OCCUPIED'.

One light changed to red as the door was opened and a naked woman walked out. Mandy got a quick glimpse of a massage table before the door had closed. She shrugged and headed to a door and entered.

When the door clicked shut behind her she locked it and took in her surroundings. There was a massage table, but only half of it showed. The other half disappeared into a hole in the wall. There was a shelf with fresh towels on it and a hamper for used towels under it. There was a tv in the ceiling and she spied a remote mounted to the table.

She could hear sounds from the room next to hers. It actually sounded like porn was playing. There was also what looked loke a speaker box built into the table. A sign under it read 'Push green button for better two way communication'.

She adjusted herself and tried to get a closer look into the hole in the wall. She couldn't really make anything out as there wasn't much room because of a sheet that covered what would be the hole opening.

Just then Mandy heard a door on the other side open and shut and a lock clicking into place. She waited breathless, wondering what was going on. There was a faint knock on the wall. When she didn't react another knock came. When she once again didn't react, there was a voice that came over the speaker.

"You almost ready babe?" the voice asked.

Mandy understood and pressed the green button. "Ready for what?" Mandy asked.

"To have your pussy eaten."

"Excuse me?"

"Well you're on the receiving side. If you wanted to eat pussy you should be on the giving side."

"Um first time here and I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Oh honey, are you lost? Fuck I wanted to eat you the second I saw you come in."

"Thanks, I think. But I guess I am lost. What the fuck is this place?"

"It's a woman's gloryhole."

"Gloryhole as in when a man sticks his dick in a hole and gets sucked off?"

"Yes, except a woman sticks her pussy in and gets eaten. Meet me at the door. I'll get you out of here. My name's Madge by the way."

"I'm Mandy. Ok."

Mandy left and waited by the door when shortly a beautiful redhead, naked by the way, approached her. "Mandy?" she asked.

"Yes," Mandy replied. The woman grabbed her by the hand and led her out the door.

"This is fucking crazy," Mandy said. "I came to do a workout with my sister. I thought this was just a woman's only gym."

Madge laughed. "It's women only alright. This is a lesbian bathhouse. Gym out front, lesbian fucking in the back. Come on. I'll get you back." Madge led her back down the hallway.

As they entered the hub, Mandy saw a short blonde pulling the strap on cock of a taller blonde into a door where steam escaped as the door opened. Madge said, "Sauna is in there."

Mandy laughed uncontrollably as she was then led down another hallway. She recognized the tee when they got to it. Madge excused herself for a minute while she grabbed a robe from her dressing room. They then headed back to the juice bar.

Mandy saw Sherri in an obvious panic looking for her. When she saw her with Madge her shoulders slumped.

Mandy thanked Madge who then walked back the way they had come. "Holy shit!" Mandy exclaimed. "No wonder you didn't want me coming with you. Did you know women fuck back there."

Sherri said, "Yes. Yes I do. Where do you think I do all my fucking?"

The two sisters went back to the dressing room, changed, then headed to the car. The car ride to the bar was a quiet one. The sisters sat at the bar and ordered. It wasn't until Mandy took the first sip that she spoke.

"Ok. What did i just witness back there? Women fucking in the bathroom? Strap ons? A gloryhole? How the fuck do women use a gloryhole?"

Sherri snickered and replied, "Well, she lays on the table and slides her lower half through the hole. The woman in the next room folds that portion of the table down, sits on the chair and munches on some pussy."

"Oh be serious!" Mandy exclaimed. "Just when would they switch?"

"They don't. Even in the lesbian world, there are women who want to give only. And some that only want their pussy pleased." Sherri shrugged as if everyone should understand that.

Mandy took a drink then asked, "So you're telling me you would just let some poor woman get you off then not return the favor?

Sherri grinned at her sister. "Sis, I'm the one usually on the other side. Slowly spreading her pussy, revealing her clit. Taking two slow, light licks on it. Then one careful nibble to see how she reacts. If she moans, I keep licking her clit. If her legs move in pleasure, I dive my tongue into her honey pot."

Mandy slapped Sherri's arm lightly. "TMI sis. TMI."

They changed the topic and ordered another round. Once done they hugged, said goodbye and each headed home.

Chapter 2:

Mandy took a hot shower when she got home and crawled into bed. It was an early bedtime for it being a Friday, but the workout had contributed to her tiredness. She tossed and turned for a while before giving up and picking up her iPad.

She did many searches for 'lesbian bathhouse' but nothing came up except gay male bathhouses. Mandy even opened up a porn video site and searched there to no avail. She was about to give up when she spotted a blurb from the local newspaper. It hinted at the possibility of a local women's only gym being a cesspool for lesbian activity. The picture matched the building she had just visited.

Mandy put down the iPad and laid back again. She was horny as hell now so she started to slowly rub her pussy trying to get off. Her eyes closed and she heard in her head the two women in the bathroom. She envisioned what it would be like on that table. Her fingers rubbed even faster but her orgasm wasn't building fast enough.

Mandy got out of bed, grabbed her iPad once more, opened her toy chest at the foot of the bed and reached for her 9" suction cup dildo. She headed for the bathroom where she stuck the dildo to the tub. She had gotten pretty good at height placement since she used this particular dildo often after her sex life had dried up.

Mandy opened up the video site again and hesitated clicking her favorite link; big cock. She hit the lesbian link and made a search for strap on. She was remembering the two women walking into the sauna. She got a video going that looked hot enough then got on all fours and backed herself up until the dildo was buried into her pussy.

Her pussy instantly tingled this time as she watched a woman fucking another woman with a huge strap on. Mandy emulated the pace she was watching the woman set on the video. Slow, deep and hard at first, then moving to a rapid fire pace. She started yelling, "Fuck yes!" along with the woman being fucked on the screen.

Mandy pushed back hard one final time and felt her pussy stretch to accommodate the dildo. She exploded in a shivering orgasm and knew it was a good one when she heard the splash of a squirt hitting the tub.

Feeling sated for the moment, Mandy cleaned up her mess and vowed she was going back to the gym to get some live action. She didn't want to make Sherri uncomfortable so she decided on 8 P.M. since Sherri usually went at 5 P.M.

She settled back into bed and finally fell asleep. She dreamed of many naked women using her body all night, turning her into a lesbian slut.

Chapter 3:

The next evening Mandy was scanning the parking lot for Sherri's car as she walked to the entrance of the gym. If she saw it, she planned on aborting the plan since this was really Sherri's place. She didn't see it so she entered.

There was a different woman at the counter this time and Mandy asked for the one day temporary membership. The attendant took her money, handed her a key bracelet and a towel. "That's for locker 4 in the locker room."

Mandy said, "Thanks. By the way, how much is a full membership?"

"$10,000 annually. That gets your own private room with a tv in it and 10 channels of porn available. Plus unlimited towels. And closing time for members is 2 A.M. Temporary members have to be out by 12. You know where the locker room is?"

"I believe I can find it. Thanks for the info." Mandy headed down the hall she remembered until she got to room 50. From there it was easy to find the tee again. She took a deep breath and turned left, walked the corridor until she entered the hub again.

Mandy hesitated undressing in the locker room and knew it was now or never. She purposely had not brought any swimsuit or workout gear. She was either going to be brave enough to walk around naked which would drive her to other chances, or she would chicken out and leave.

A woman behind her said, "Go for it dear. You only live once." It unfroze Mandy and as she took her clothes off she couldn't help but wonder if it weren't for the woman, would she have gone running out the door.

Mandy left the locker room with only a towel, and that being held in her hand. At the hub she fit right in. It seemed that every woman walking around and into or out of doors and hallways was in their birthday suit.

There was so much she was anxious to try and really couldn't decide, but still being a bit nervous she figured the hot tub would relax her. She spotted the door to the pool area and entered. The pool seemed to be very busy with women swimming or idly lounging. The hot tub was in the far corner with only two women in it.

Mandy strolled as confidently as she could muster over to the hot tub. She threw her towel on an empty chair and stepped into the water. She moved to the side of the steps and sunk down into the warm water, positioning herself against a jet spewing out water.

She felt instantly relaxed, the jets of water massaging her. One of the women got out of the hot tub and smiled at Mandy who smiled back. She closed her eyes and just enjoyed the water massage she was getting.

Shortly, the other woman, a beautiful redhead who looked to be in her early twenties, slid arond the edge and sat next to Mandy. She relaxed her head back and closed her eyes also but spoke softly. "You don't mind some company, do you?"

"No, of course not," Mandy said. "I'm Mandy."

"Hi. Lee. Fuck I love it here. So relaxing," Lee said.

"Mmmmhmmmm," Mandy replied. "Haven't seen a lot of action lately so I thought I'd come here." She didn't know why she had told Lee that, her being a complete stranger, but she was just instantly comfortable.

Mandy felt Lee's hand start to caress her leg. First on the top and side, but as Mandy sighed at the touch and her legs opened slightly, then inside of the knee and up the inner thigh. Mandy's heart then skipped a beat as she felt fingers rub against her pussy. She felt one finger dip inside her folds and she moaned.

Lee cooed, "I don't know why. Your pussy feels fucking lovely to me."

There was a hitch in Mandy's voice as she once again said something she didn't think she should have. "Ummm, I usually date guys."