Dream Date

Story Info
A dream becomes reality for an old woman and a young man.
5.2k words
4.58
10.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you ever have one of those dreams. If you have, you'll know the kind I mean. So real you can't believe it isn't actually happening? You wake up after, disoriented, weird memories floating in your head that sometimes just disappear leaving an odd feeling and a wet patch on your pajamas. Or sometimes remain burned in your memory. Well, I've been having them a lot. Like a lot, lot. Most don't fade. I was thinking I should probably go talk to someone about them, but I felt too embarrassed to relate what happened in them. And then something strange happened. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

My name's Ben. I'm 25, still live at home in a big city you'd have heard of. I'm six feet tall, work out regularly and would consider myself to be alright looking. I live in an amazing two story apartment with my mom and two sisters, Sue and Kate. A few years back, I had a very active sex life but more recently I'd hit a dry spell. I guess that's probably what brought on the dreams. Family life is cool. We all give each other a lot of space. But we have plenty of time for each other too. We all work, although I'm the only one who can wfh 5 days a week. That gives me a good bit of time to myself.

I had a pretty good sleep pattern, especially since the start of my dry spell. I wasn't too bothered by anything. The dreams just came out of the blue. First night, I'd fallen asleep watching movies on my laptop. Then, I was in a coffee shop with an older woman. Like older old. Maybe 60s. Maybe even older. She was attractive enough in a slightly saggy sort of way, and was familiar looking without being someone I knew. She obviously kept herself fit, but you could tell gravity wasn't her friend anymore. She had nice boobs but you could see they were being held in position by artificial means. We were talking about astrophysics, a subject I know nothing about. In this dream, that didn't seem to matter and we chatted away. There was no context as to why we were there, how we met or how we started talking about such an odd topic. Her name was Abi. I remember that. She had a nice face, attractive. Dark hair, bright eyes, luscious lips.

The coffee shop was busy with late morning trade, but the two of use weren't in any hurry. We sat beside each other in a booth, sipping on lattes, chewing the celestial fat. Abi was wearing a low cut red blouse and a black skirt that came down to above her knees. Somehow, I was aware she had an attractive butt, but don't know how. Or what relevance it had to the conversation. A blonde eighteen year old girl sailed by the booth on rollerblades at some point. I was drawn to her pert breasts and pointy nipple that stuck out from her chest.

Abi caught me looking at roller babe and asked me what did I like in women. Through some bizarre logic that only works in dreams, I decided to be honest. I mentioned the girl's beautiful breasts and expressed regret that I hadn't caught sight of her ass in the tiny shorts she'd been wearing. Abi smiled as if reminiscing. She asked me what did I feel about the role experience might play in lovemaking. I told her I'd had plenty of experience. She said I'd probably had the same one or two experiences repeated many times. That doesn't make a huge amount of sense as I write it, but it seemed really profound and insightful at the time.

Totally contrary to what I would do in real life, I asked her what her experience could teach someone like me. She said that sex was wasted on the youth. That it was only from the distant hills of age you could truly look back and see what it was. And what's that? I asked. Something to be grasped and grabbed at any and all opportunities, she replied.

As she finished that last bit of advice, I became aware of a sensation in my loins. I looked down and realized Abi was wanking me under the table. Far from being surprised, I instead became fixated on her slightly wrinkled hand on my cock as she slid it effortlessly up and down my shaft. And at no time did I think it strange that this older woman was giving me a handjob in a busy coffee shop. It seemed like the most natural thing in the world for her to do. When I looked up from my lap, Abi leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I found my mouth opening and her tongue flicking inside. We kissed passionately, my own tongue found its way into her mouth and we explored each other's mouths while her hand was busy under the table.

Before I knew it, Abi had leaned sideways and took me in her mouth. The feeling was incredible as her aforementioned experience came to the fore. One hand cupped my balls and played with them, while her mouth settled over my head in an 'O' shape. Her wet red lipstick covered lips inched up and down over the head, while her tongue swirled around over my glans. Then she sank her mouth down to the base of my cock, I felt the tip of my penis slide into the back of her throat. Then she slid her mouth back up along it. This she did three of four times before returning her affection to the tip. Then she was bobbing like it was Halloween and she was hungry for all the apples. My fingers snaked through her hair and send little nudges of appreciation through to her rather than any guidance. She knew what she was doing. Truth be told, she had me coming more than I ever had before in my life in less than two minutes. As I climaxed with a massive rush of orgasmic jizz, I woke. I was lying in my bed, disoriented, and my cock was covered in massive gobs of cum. The memory of the orgasm clung to me like a hot shower on a cold day.

I had a similar dream every night for a week. The setting changed but Abi and her ministrations remained constant. I took to changing my bed covers every few days, causing something of a celebration in the house. Abi began to fill my waking moments too. And I found myself requiring quick pitstops to the bathroom to relieve dynamic tension. To be honest, it wasn't concerning. Quite the opposite, really. I would now drop off to sleep with an expectant smile on my face, waiting for my mature lover to put in an appearance. It never bothered me that the encounters seemed a little, ehm, one sided. I took what enjoyment I could from the dream encounters and thought no more about it.

That is, until the day of the dry cleaning.

It began as usual, me waking, showering and burying my crusty shorts in the depths of the laundry. Mom asked me at breakfast if I could drop some items into the local laundromat for some dry cleaning. I duly collected said items and toddled off the three or four blocks. On entering the premises for the first time in some months, the familiar chemical smell assailed my nostrils. I stood at the counter waiting to be served. There was only one person on that day. She was working away behind a wall of plastic covered items hanging from the ceiling.

"Be with you in a minute." She called out. Something about her voice rang a bell in my memory but I put it out of mind almost immediately as I flicked through my social media while I waited.

"Now!" A cheery female voice said and I looked up. Into Abi's face. Two thoughts collided in my brain, thankfully stopping any words from tumbling out of my mouth. First, this was the woman of my dreams. Second, this was, of course, the woman from the dry cleaners that I had met, maybe three times before in real life. She looked at me quizzically and without recognition, then at the clothes in my hand. I stuttered and laid them on the counter.

"Three days, ok?" She smiled as she asked the question and I had the curious flashback image of her lips wrapped around my cock. In real life, she was closer to sixty-five, greying a bit and carrying a little more weight that she had in my dreams. Her face was a little more saggy and lined and her hands more wrinkled. I stood staring at her, clothes still held by my side. Then, manners returned, and I saw she was holding her hand out, a curious look on her face. I laid the clothes on the counter.

"Sure, no problem." I said meekly.

This time, she looked closer at me.

"Do I know you?" She asked and my heart started pumping hard and irrationally in my chest.

"Em, just from here." I tried.

"No." She said, biting her lip and creasing her brow. "I'm sure I've bumped into you somewhere else."

I shrugged. A look of what I can only describe as impossible recognition crossed her face. Her eyes went wide, and it was her turn to be flustered. She dropped the proffered clothes, bent down to pick them up. Tore off a chit and handed it to me.

"Th, Thursday" She said with a strange look of disbelief. I could swear she was blushing. I took the chit and left the laundry quickly, not daring to look at her again. All the way home, I replayed the exchange to be sure it had been as odd as I'd first felt. Could she be having the same dreams as me? That wasn't possible. A person's dreams were their own. There wasn't some great collective unconscious connecting us. I put it down to having one of those faces, and thought no more about it.

My nights with Abi continued. Now, though, that I had a real life person to connect the woman with, they took on a new importance. I became aware of being in a dream while I was dreaming, something I hadn't experienced before. She too seemed to be more familiar with me. Although neither of us mentioned having bumped into the other in the real world. Why would we? Thursday rolled around and I volunteered to collect the dry cleaning much to mom's surprise. To be honest, I really wanted to see the real Abi again. If nothing else, it had added a real frisson to the nocturnal encounters.

I took a deep breath at the door, and pushed it open. Abi stood behind the counter when I walked up to it. This time, it was like she was waiting for me. Her eyes opened wide again at the sight of me, as if I was way more familiar with her in real life than I was. The corners of her eyes crinkled, and a coy smile played about the sides of her lips. I handed her the chit for collection, my hand shaking slightly. I couldn't break eye contact with her or, or apparently she with me. We connected in a way that made me feel a little woozy -- a little turned on, to be honest. I felt a familiar stirring in my trousers.

"I can't shake the feeling that we know each other." Abi said as I held out the chit.

"Really?" I gulped.

Her hand touched mine as she took the little piece of paper. I jolted at the touch, and saw her react the same way.

"Strange." She laughed shyly. "Electric shock."

I nodded and smiled back.

"I have one of those faces." I said redundantly.

She shook her head. "No, that's not it." Her face had creased into a puzzled expression again. "It's something more ... intimate." She took on a faraway look as if remembering something. Then, it looked like a particular memory crossed her face and she blushed, her eyes dropping to the counter. She looked back up at me, a slightly pleading look in her eyes.

"Can I tell you something strange?" She asked hesitantly.

"Um, sure." My reply had a worried quality.

"I think I dreamt about you."

"Really?" I gulped again, trying to force fluid into my rapidly drying mouth. This was not happening. I must be dreaming again.

"Yes. I thought it the first time saw you."

"Oh." I tried to sound nonchalant.

"Yes, more than once." Her voice cracked huskily. I saw her swallow, her own throat must be dry.

"Strange, strange dreams." She held my gaze as if searching for some response of recognition from me. I didn't know what to do. My mind raced. And then I blurted, quite without engaging my brain at all.

"It didn't involve a coffee shop, by any chance?"

Her eyes widened again in answer. This was taking a very weird turn. An even weirder turn. My cock was now throbbing in my trousers, and I feared stepping away from the counter in case she'd notice my bulge.

"Abi?" I asked.

"Gale." She said slowly. "Abi -- gale."

This time, both of our eyes opened wide with realisation.

"You had the same dream?" She whispered.

I nodded.

"And ... we..?"

I nodded again.

"I think it was just a dream." I said trying to clear my throat.

"A dream? Or dreams?" She pressed.

"Yes. Dreams." I said quietly, dropping my eyes.

"Intimate dreams?" She asked more firmly.

"Um, yeah." I'd never found myself as at a loss for words as I was then.

"That's so strange." She shook her head, looking off to the side as if replaying her memory of her dreams. "I don't normally remember mine. But these were so ... vivid."

"I'm sorry." I said stupidly.

"Sorry? For what?"

"I -- eh."

She laughed a beautiful light-hearted chortle.

"They're just dreams." She said, as if saying the opposite, as if there was a question hanging on the end of such a simple statement.

"Just dreams." I added, incredibly conscious of my cock straining against my zipper.

"How strange it should be you and I dreaming of each other?" She said.

"Are you ok with them?" I swallowed hard.

She stared at me for a full thirty seconds. Then, as if deciding something, spoke quietly, eyes cast downwards demurely.

"They're some of the nicest dreams I've ever had."

"Oh, good. I enjoyed them too."

"Did you? I wonder were yours the same as mine?"

I went red and felt my cheeks burning.

"Em."

"They made me feel things I haven't felt in a long time." Again with the wistful tone. Again with loading simple sentences with much deeper meaning.

"That's nice." I said.

"Would you mind if I asked you one more question?" This time her eyes locked on mine having the same effect of setting off a small explosion in my stomach.

"S-sure."

She seemed to steel herself for a split second.

"Were your dreams about me ... sexual in nature?"

I nodded again.

"Were they ... pleasurable?"

"Very." My voice thick and hoarse.

She nodded to herself.

"But maybe a little ... too selfish." I said, not knowing why I should add such an intimate confession unless I wanted ...

"Selfish? How so?" She asked, and I fully believe from her tone, she knew the answer. If we'd been having the same dreams, I could mean only one thing.

"In my dreams." I continued. "It seems like I always got the better end of the stick." I gulped at my own boldness. It was so strange talking to Abi in real life. I felt like we had talked for hours about everything, like we knew each other really well. But at the same time, we were essentially total strangers. I felt an overpowering desire to kiss her, to make the dream real somehow.

She smiled demurely and turned her head to the side coyly.

"This is so strange. But very gentlemanly of you to say so.' She smiled. "Perhaps after today, they might be a little more ... mutual?" I nearly fainted at her admission that she wanted them to continue and, apparently, that she wanted me to return the favour.

"Or ..." She added with a wicked grin. "We don't necessarily have to wait until tonight, do we? I mean, if you'd like."

I swallowed hard and found myself nodding and smiling back at her.

Abi walked to the end of the counter and towards me. I raised a hand to touch her arm, but she brushed past me and walked to the door. I panicked, thinking I had misunderstood the conversation, terrified that I had made an amazing faux pas. Instead, she flipped the sign on the door and turned the lock. My eyes took in her ass in the tight black trousers she wore. It was wide, her hips were wide, but her ass was magnificent. She turned to me, catching me looking.

"I hope you approve of the real me?" She growled, smiling in recognition at the mirrored lusty gleam in my eye.

I nodded dumbly.

She swept towards me and grabbed my hand, pulling me around the counter from where she had just emerged. I followed. An army of flying monkeys couldn't have stopped me. We marched at speed through line after line of hanging clothes. My heart was beating fast and my cock was throbbing overtime. At the back of the store, past the hanging clothes, was an employee area with a small table and a couch. Abi directed me to the couch and we both sat, side by side. The realisation of what we had agreed to do hit us both as soon as we sat down -- essentially two complete strangers. We both sat coyly beside each other for a moment, Abi wringing her hands.

Deciding it was now or never, I put my hand on hers. She jolted at the touch and turned to look at me. We looked at each other, faces no more than a foot apart, I saw a worried, encouraging expression cross her face. It was deeply endearing. I leant forward and kissed her on the lips. They parted immediately, warm, wet, welcoming. So familiar. I could even get her taste from my dreams, smell her familiar perfume. Our tongues met as they had met countless times before. We kissed deeply, passionately, my hand resting on her joined hands in her lap. Finally, we broke and I lay my forehead on her shoulder.

"Are you sure?" I asked, surprised at the huskiness in my voice.

"If you are." She said quietly. "More certain than of anything else." I raised my head and we kissed again. This time, my hands moved from hers and I put my arm around her shoulder, my other hand finding her thigh. She lay her hands, in turn, palms down on my chest, as if searching for my heartbeat. All the while, our tongues danced and explored familiar yet undiscovered territories. The intense joy I felt was incredible. Dream made real. My hard on, that I'd had pretty much from when I waked into the store, remained full. One of her hands dropped onto it, and I felt her fingers run along it through my trousers. I shivered at the touch, moaning softly into her mouth.

It felt like neither of us wanted this moment to end in case it might dispel the magic. In case we might wake up. We kissed on and on. I moved my hand from her leg to one of her breasts and felt the shape of it through the light blouse and heavy bra beneath it. I wanted nothing more than to tear both off her, but held off. Instead, I gently kneaded her through her clothes, and she responded with a quiet whimper into my mouth.

Our kissing was becoming more insistent as the passion rose in us both. The sensation of her lips against mine, of her tongue in my mouth, was intense. Again, I was taken with a desire to throw all caution to the wind and rip her clothes off, plunge my cock inside her and fuck her. And again, I allowed myself to take it slowly. After all, it was I who owed her from all those times in our dreams. I moved my hand to her other breast, this time, popping a button on her blouse and sliding beneath it and her bra, making contact with flesh. I stroked her, moving my hand down to find a bullet had nipple and gently teasing it with my fingertips. She moaned, sending surges of endorphins racing through my system, threatening to tip me over the edge. I calmed myself and tried to control my breathing through my nose.

Her hand in my lap was sliding back and forth along my cock and the sensation through the material of my trousers felt amazing. Her other hand was gently stroking my nipples which thrilled at her touch through my tee. My hand slid beneath her bra back to her other nipple and began to tease it, eliciting the same increase in moans from Abi. I pulled my hand out and quickly undid the rest of the buttons on her bouse and she broke away to pull it off and throw it carelessly to one side. I peeled my tee over my head and flung it aside too. Then, unclasped her bra at her back. She freed it and threw it on her blouse, as the most magnificent pendulous breast sprang free. I smiled greedily at them and lowered my head, consuming one of her areolas, sucking her large nipple into my mouth. I sucked it and rubbed it with my lips as my tongue darted back and forth across it. I felt her hand return to my cock and squeeze it through my trousers. I caressed her massive boobs and swapped to licking back and forth over the dark circle and beautiful, hard nipple. She turned her frame slightly, directing me towards the other breast and I continues my worship there. My two hands were exploring her flesh now, seeing out every pleasure centre in her breasts.

12