Dream Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I let my hand drop to her waist and began to unbutton her trousers. Her hands left me and joined mine in hurriedly unbuttoning, unzipping and sliding them down her long legs and off onto the floor. She wore a massive pair of off-pearl silky panties, that perfectly framed the camel toe formed by her obviously large, engorged pussy pressed tight against the soft material. I could already see a patch of damp soaking through the crotch.

I dropped my head again and began kissing the flesh of her large tummy, paying attention to ever roll and curve and stretch mark. Loving licking and tracing may way down to her belly button. My hands were roaming free over her body now, hers had retreated to my shoulders, gently, insistently pushing me downwards. I didn't need the encouragement.

My kisses crossed the band of her panties, and I continued leaving a trail across the shiny material. I worked my way over her belly, down her abdomen and finally, settled on her round clamshell vulva with the vertical cleft visible through the material. My mouth was leaking saliva down my tongue and soaking her panties. The glorious delicate scent of her sex wafted through the material into my nostrils filling my head with desire. I lapped my way around her covered mound and traced my way along her lips, sending shivers through her. Her hands moved from my shoulders to my head, becoming even more insistent. I owe this, I though, and I want this.

I used my free hand to pull at the band of her panties. Again, she broke away from my head and aided me in whisking them off and away. When my head returned, it was greeted with wild bushy grey pubes barely covering the large meaty wings of her labia protruding from her open, welcoming, sopping slit. If I hadn't though it possible to get harder, I was wrong. The scent was unbelievable now and I quickly set to work making love to every inch of her. I licked and sucked and suckled her lips, I traced my tongue up and down and in and out, slobbering and drooling my saliva, joining it with her juices that were freely flowing out of her and into my mouth.

Her hands pulled my head and by extension, my mouth, onto her clitoris. I set to work making love to it. French kissing, flicking, stroking, sucking it in, rasping back and forth over the nubby flesh. Teasing around the hood and repeating each move over and over, gauging my next move on her reaction, moans and tilt of my head. Soon, she was shaking and rocking, insistently pushing her crotch into my face, her mound into my mouth, crushing her clit against my lips, my teeth, the bone in my face.

I heard a whimpering sigh, a mewling and then a panting as she jammed her pussy into my mouth and froze. She jerked her hips two then three times and groaned as I felt an increase in the flow of delicious nectar into my mouth. Then she pulled my head, back and away from her hairy pussy. I looked up into her adoring gaze. She pulled me to my feet and my head to hers. Our lips locked again with even more ardour, tongues sharing her fluids. Her hands were frenzied on my neck, my back, my body, searching pulling. I felt my trouser button pop open, the zipper sliding down. Her hands in my trousers, searching out my cock. Then the feeling of cold air against my genitals and her hot hand stroking my shaft. I manhandled my trousers and shorts off, kicking my shoes off along the way. All the time, she pumped away at my cock which throbbed deliciously in her hand.

When I was free from clothing, I positioned myself in front of her on the couch. She held my cock and guided me in like a space shuttle pilot expertly remote docking to the ISS. I felt my cock slide into her warm, wet, welcoming pussy and I almost came on the spot. She let out a long moan as my girth filled her. I lay on her for a moment, revelling in the incredible sensation of being inside her. My cock was pulsating in her and I could feel the walls of her vagina responding in kind. Even without moving, we were massaging each other. Then, imperceptibly I began to move. I arched my back, ever so slowly pulling out of her. I heard a hissing escape of breath from her mouth. Then I held myself, tip just inside hr labia. Then pushed back in to my hilt, till our pubic hair mashed. She groaned as I impaled her, and wrapped her legs around my ass, holding me in place. We lay like that for what felt like an age, our sexes throbbing into each other. Then I felt her legs push against me and release slightly, allowing me to move back a little. She was controlling this, and that way fine.

We played the game for five, ten minutes. Minute movements in and out of her. My cock sliding maybe an inch out, then back in. On each stroke, she whimpered or moaned. The sound was intoxicating. To feel so wanted, so desired was beyond a dream. My mouth found her nipples and my teeth gently nibbled them as I sucked them in and out between my lips. With each suck, I felt her pelvic floor tense and relax, further massaging my dick.

At some point, like a contract agreed in advance, our gentle movements became more insistent, my thrusts longer, her pressing and releasing of my ass with her legs more frequent. The pace increased and the depth and length of my withdrawals and penetrations with it. Soon we were a blur, my ass pumping back and forth, her hips wildly bucking, legs in the air. My shaft felt enormous inside her tight, hairy pussy. She was so slick with her juices and mine, that there was no friction, only fluid motion, pistoning at increasing speeds.

It was her hiccupping moans that sent me over the edge. The began low and far apart and gradually increased in speed and regularity until it became a long moaning guttural cry of pleasure. I felt her muscles clench tightly on me, spasming over and over. And then I was coming, overtaking by an orgasm that fizzed through every nerve of my body and exploding from my loins. I roared as I filled her up, feeling spurt after spurt coursing into her, never wanting this emptying to end. Long after there was anything left to give my ass was still pumping as she was groaning.

When I eventually stopped moving, our lips met and we kissed with abandon - pure passion, each sharing with the other our joy at the shared ecstasy. Eventually, she began to move beneath me, enough to let my now flaccid cock plop out.

"I've got to open up again." She laughed. I just groaned and held her.

"People will be waiting for their cleaning."

"Let them wait." I smiled although I knew our time was done.

I sat up and Abi sat beside me. We dressed slowly, each eying the other. When we were done I broke the silence.

"Thank you."

"And thank you for finally returning the compliment." She laughed. Then she look at me earnestly.

"You know I've no expectation."

I looked dumb for a second.

"Oh, I do though. If you're up for it?"

"Take my number and text me if you'd like to see me again. Once the dust has settled. I won't hold it against you if you don't"

"I will. And I will hold it against you, I promise." My turn to laugh.

We kissed like lovers, then walked hand in hand most of the way back through the shop. Just before we reached the front, we hugged and she kissed me on the mouth.

"See you in my dreams." She said wistfully.

But we never did.

Our meetings remained firmly in the real world from then on. And often. The dream never came back for either of us. It was like it had served its purpose.

A few night later, I drifted off to sleep, just becoming accustomed to dreams I would never remember again.

I found myself dreaming.

I was in a park sitting on a bench. The sun was shining, warm on my face. I looked to my right and there was a wizened old Indian-Asian lady sitting beside me on the bench. She must be in her seventies, I thought. There was something familiar about her I couldn't quite place.

"Lovely day." I said.

"Isn't it." She responded, smiling, as her hand slid along my thigh.

12