Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He eventually tells us he's too worked up, though, and this time I dovery much care where that load ends up. Vesper pulls my head to her again across his chest, our legs wrapped around his thighs and our pussies leaving snail trails all over his hips.

"How are we doing this Dawn?" she asks me quietly.

I know what will work. Fortunately I don't have to explain why I know, because it's more mystical energy stuff. Apart from not wanting to deal with Vesper and even Aiden's skepticism, even explaining the energies of tantric sex can kill a mood stone dead. Instead I just move them around.

Vesper is on her back again, and I settle on top of her. I have to contort my legs a bit, but yoga does wonders for your joints. In the end, our tits are pressed together (hers mostly swallowing mine) and our pussies are right on top of each other.

Aiden figures out his role without prompting.

He slides into me, the angle putting him slightly above me, so he's thrusting partially down. He starts slow, and his cock feels amazing pressing against my G-spot. I moan out and he keeps slowly thrusting in and out while Vesper rubs my back and kisses around my collarbone. This isn't what I need though.

I reach back and get a hand on Aiden's hips, urging him to go harder, faster. He does, and soon he gets it. As he slams into me, it presses me down on Vesper, and the pressure hits her pussy. Possibly even her clit. Either way, she moans out with me.

We're all fucking each other. At the same time. It's bliss.

The impacts rub our breasts together, heightening our stimulation. My juices run down from me onto Vesper's sex, and soon the impacts slide our pussies back and forth on each other as he drives his rod deep inside me. I feel my orgasm rising quickly, and Aiden's thrusts are getting harder and more frantic. I know he's close too. I haven't seen it enough to be sure, but if her grip on my ass is any indication, Vesper is also close.

Aiden slams into me with a cry, and it's like a bomb goes off.

Vesper and I cling to each other like a lifeline and we're both shaking and crying out into the other's shoulders. At the same time, I feel Aiden pumping his seed into me, his cock throbbing in my tunnel. I Imagine I can actually feel the impacts of the sperm against my inner walls. Soon he falls on top of me, pressing me tightly between my lovers' bodies. Then he rolls us all to the side.

"Wow," Vesper says, "I haven't had that happen a lot. Might have been the position."

I smile to myself. It was the position, but the arrangement of bodies had nothing to do with it.

We only lay in bed briefly, then we get up and greet and said hi and welcome as if we hasn't just fucked each other hello. The only concession to that is that we all wear bathrobes around instead of our usual clothes. Eventually we get dinner, settle Vesper's luggage in a spare room (all of us coyly avoiding making any explicit statements or jokes about how much Vesper would be sleeping there), and chat about Vesper's trip.

Every time I don't need it to do something else, my hand rests on my stomach. Aiden doesn't seem to notice, but Vesper does. She smiles at me. It's a condescending smile, even if it isn't mean spirited. I don't care. I know what we've done. I know what I am creating.

It doesn't stop me from agreeing when both of them suggest we try again later that night. And the next morning.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Aiden

Living as a straight man with two bisexual women is not the wild worry-less sex fantasy many guys assume. Everyone involved is a person, everyone has feelings, and needs, and those are not always the same.

In my case, though, the reality is pretty damn sweet.

Dawn, as usual, is right. I don't know if we literally got her pregnant during that first sexual encounter; we had five more those first four days. But the timing is close enough that she could be right, and nobody really feels the need to argue with her.

She always says it that way to; we got her pregnant. Not I.

Many people would say trying to integrate a third person into your life at the same time you're a married couple dealing with your first pregnancy is near-suicidal insanity. And it is not all smooth sailing. Dawn turns out to be one of those unfortunate women for whom morning sickness is not only present, it can strike long after morning. She goes through many days with little in her stomach, and Dawn definitely can get hangry. It doesn't help her when both Vesper and I are trying to almost force-feed her per the doctor's orders.

I am also a nervous wreck and Dawn has trouble getting me to calm down as my brain spirals out all sorts of nightmare scenarios and preparedness plans for her pregnancy and the baby. That's where Vesper is a godsend; her mind works similar to mine, so she is able to work through the plans with me and (usually) explain to me why I'm crazy.

Vesper's worries crop up when her next job comes through. She doesn't have to vanish for months, but the contracting company wants her on-site for at least a week, with weekly visits thereafter. We find her crying in her room the day after she gets the job offer, and with much prodding and coaxing she admits she worries the whole situation is a dream, a fantasy that will vanish when she leaves, and by the time she returns Dawn and I will have decided our time with her was fun, but we'd really like to go back to being a normal couple again. We only partially convince her that isn't true, but it's enough to get her to take the job and go for the week. Dawn and I text her constantly through the week, though Dawn is better at it than I am, and we make sure to call her each day as well. At first it's both of us, but then the next night she wants to just talk to Dawn, and then afterward she and I share some teasing, flirty conversation. Thursday she has to beg off because of a dinner, then Friday she briefly answers and begs off. Both Dawn and I recognize anxiety in her tone.

When she comes back after that week, we pick her up from the airport, take her home and bed her for an entire night, forcing her to orgasm until she begs us to stop. Then we wait on her hand and foot for the entire next day until she gets so frustrated she demands we leave her alone, causing all of us to bust up laughing.

Vesper gets a crash course in Dawn's beliefs after four months. I'm away on business, and Dawn comes to her and says they need to go to the doctors, even though she doesn't have an appointment. Dawn asks her what's wrong and Dawn is only able to tell her that she feels the energy flow being out of sorts. Dawn gently presses for a more medical reason, but Dawn is insistent and says if Vesper doesn't take her, she'll drive herself.

When they get to the doctor's, they are unable to find anything, but at her insistence they do some tests. That's how they notice an infection and start her on antibiotics before it can really get going, with the doctor commenting it was aggressive enough if they'd waited even a week it could have put the baby at more risk. Vesper is in awe about the whole thing, and starts talking to Dawn more about the details of her beliefs.

Sex is actually the easiest part of the whole arrangement. The pregnancy swings Dawn's libido like a pendulum. Sometimes she grabs both of us and drags us into bed, and even though it pains my manliness to admit it, I get worn out long before Dawn, and I'm grateful Vesper's there to ride (and suck, and finger, and lick) things out with my wife until she's finally sated. Other times she just wants quickies with me, or even with Vesper. Then there was the memorable day when I came up behind my wife and wrapped my arms around her to nibble on her neck. She responded by taking my hand, pulling me down the hall to where Vesper was finishing up some notes on her laptop, and saying, "He's horny and I can't even think about sex right now. Fuck him and shower afterward please." Then she shut the door and left Vesper and I staring at each other, shocked and smirking a little.

We did, of course, follow directions.

Little quirks and annoyances exist, of course, but we force ourselves to work through them. Just like Dawn forced me to accept her actions about Vesper. That's how it is that I end up standing in a delivery room, holding hands with my dream girl across my wife's belly, each of us holding one of her hands as she gives birth to our child.