All Comments on 'Dream Guy Ch. 03'

by FreddieTheCamel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Jam_TomorrowJam_Tomorrowalmost 3 years ago

Another excellent story - thanks. Five start

jocko_smithjocko_smithover 2 years ago

Great story about how an infatuation clouds minds. I liked it for the lesson it tells, more than admiration for any of the characters. There's an expression "Never stick your dick in crazy" that might apply, except that Jason genuinely seems happy, so good on him.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

That was great!

I just glanced through the story tags... and they made me laugh.

I wonder if Conall being kicked out of his pregnant girlfriend's baby daddy's apartment was his red pill moment?

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800over 2 years ago

Just an enjoyable story to read. I am glad Jason was able to figure Madeline out as I would have went nuts trying to figure her out. No matter how good the sex was.

imnotacyberbullyimnotacyberbullyover 2 years ago

hah. interesting story, though I'm not sure how I'd feel reading this from a woman's perspective

Seeing Madeline's internal monologues would have been helpful in expanding her character. The two dudes feel fleshed out but Madeline is a pretty paper thin character. But maybe that was the point?

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Another enjoyable read. I feared this was headed for some polygamy thing, but the pretty boy got a reprieve when Jason kicked him out. The crazy conflicts going inside Maddie may have been more than I could handle, but the kid changes everything and Jason seems better for it. The line about life being different for attractive people is ABSOLUTELY true and it’s an a sliding spectrum. Beautiful people are always given preference and ugly folks are often dismissed out of hand. Sad commentary, but true nonetheless.

Well done Freddie!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 2 years ago

Nice story. Crazy ones are always the best lay. Not always good mothers though.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Damn sure different

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

@Dry Opinion is correct it’s the crazy chick that blows her top and keys your car and set your clothes on fire, that has that mad bomb Venus flytrap coochie. You want to get rid of her, but every time you try you end up having angry out of this world makeup sex that puts your decision making skills on the fritz. Then your back to square one.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely great story. 5 stars. But I could never be with a feminist. This story just proves it. Funny and engaging. I hope you write many more.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 1 year ago

Imagine this crazy psycho bitch as a Mother

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

just weird. think I would have left her months before the pregnancy. Imagine her warped mind raising kids

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Great story

The technical writing is at the very top quality to be found on this site. Wonderfully satisfying way to tell the tale. Sometimes, it gets a tiny bit preachy, reminiscent of later Robert Heinlein, in a broad sense.

Jason had nice but tepid. He didn’t particularly care for nice but tepid. When he got the physical side satisfied, he compromised on the crazy. It helped that he understood her, and could manage the situation. Plus, that grateful side of Maddie sounds difficult to resist.

Any marriage is a series of compromises. This has as much chance as any.

Of course, it depends on how the Author writes it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddieTheCamel@FreddieTheCamel
I write both professionally and for fun. The stories and essays I post on this site are for fun. I've also taken the first steps to self-publishing under the name Freddie T Camel, although more as an experiment than an ambition. I want to write stories that have emotional res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dream Guy Ch. 02 Previous Part
Dream Guy Series Info

SIMILAR Stories