Dream Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris jumped up and scooped me into his arms. He kissed me deeply and thoroughly while my feet dangled above the sand.

We went back home to Mom's and silently snuck into the guest house. We wanted to be alone and keep our secret between us for a little longer.

Inside the cool guest house, Chris led me to the bedroom, my small hand in his large one. When we reached the bedside, he turned around and looked into my eyes.

"I'm the luckiest man in the world. I get to spend the rest of my life with you, babe. I'm going to worship you, love you and protect you forever." His words were soft, but full of meaning and feeling.

We fell into each other and kissed while we undressed each other. I felt excited and I wanted him right this instance, but I also wanted to take my time. I was going to make love with my fiance.

Finally naked, Chris lifted me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Our mouths fused together. He lay me on the bed, his warmth covering me while our tongues tangoed.

"How do you want me, love?" He almost always asked me since he was twice my size. He never wanted to crush me in the throes of passion. I always told him that even when he was fully on top of me, it felt perfect, his size a comfort to me.

"I want you like this, face to face. I love watching you above me as you rock my world." I smirked at him.

He lifted me and moved us up into the center of the bed, my head back on the pillows. His hot skin scorched me as he touched me everywhere. "You're so beautiful, Tristan. I can't believe you're really mine."

"I'm the one who can't believe you're mine! You are the most incredible man that ever lived."

"I am yours. And I'm going to remind you everyday how much I love and need you." His lips met mine again.

His hand found my erection and he stroked me while we kissed. He pulled away and moved between my legs. He swallowed my swollen rigidness down, savoring my leaking fluid.

It felt incredible, and I loved the feeling of his facial hair and soft lips touching my body with my cock down his throat. I pulled him back up to me so I could kiss him again.

As our lips danced my hand found his massive erection. He was nine inches and thick and always raring to go. He was bigger and better than anyone I'd ever had before, in every way.

He shifted back so he could look into my eyes as he ran his fingers down into my crack, touching my entrance. I moaned at the contact. I wanted to beg him to take me, but I didn't want to rush a single moment.

I spread my legs wider for him. His large index finger pushed inside me. It felt incredible. I stared into his eyes as he worked my hole, readying me.

He leaned back down and captured my lips as he fisted himself between our bodies. I felt the wet tip of his cock as he dragged it to my tight hole.

Moving his hips forward, he entered me while we still kissed. My body craved his and welcomed him easily. It still took my breath away as he filled me and I hoped it always would.

His body slid deeply into mine. He started a rhythm that lit my whole body on fire. Our eyes met as he thrust into me, burying himself completely in my hot hole.

"I love you. I fucking love you." Chris said it as he moved his body over mine, his eyes full of tenderness.

"I love you Chris! Please, baby, claim me as your fiance. I need you." The pleasure was building slowly, but I had to have more.

He growled at my encouragement and his hips started to move faster. His huge shaft stretched me open, lighting my every nerve on fire. I could see it as it disappeared inside me. It looked erotic and it felt even better.

"You feel so good, so tight. Fuck, baby!" He exclaimed as he changed angles slightly. I yelled out as his body rubbed over my prostate at a dizzying pace.

"Right there, yes, right there!" My head was thrown back as my body vibrated from his exquisite love making. He started moving faster, harder as his orgasm started to build.

"I'm going to cum, babe. I'm going to breed my future husband's tight, perfect ass." He slammed into me harder and harder.

"Yes, breed me, breed me!" I sounded wild as I screamed those words. He loved making me lose control, watching me buck beneath him. His eyes looked determined now.

He pushed his body up off me a bit further and grabbed my hips in his huge hands. He pulled me into him as he drove himself into my body over and over.

We were both panting and frantic as our bodies arched together, straining closer. I screamed his name repeatedly as my climax nearly turned my balls inside out. He'd grabbed my cock and pumped it with his big hand as he fucked me through my release.

Nearly delirious with pleasure, I emptied myself onto my abdomen. I could hear my gibberish words as he relentlessly jerked me off while filling me with his thick black dick.

His damn burst and he released my penis so he could brace himself over me, one hand on either side of my shoulders. In that steady position, he continued to thrust into me.

I felt his hot semen fill my guts as he kept pounding my tight hole. His arms were shaking now but he kept fucking me hard and deep until his body was drained of every last drop of his seed.

He carefully collapsed over me, pulling me into his arms and twisting so he was next to me, or bodies pressed together. He was always careful not to hurt me.

He loved how my small size and my light colored skin contrasted with his huge body and chocolate flesh. I did too. We looked sexy together, especially nude and engaged in the most intimate acts.

It was an artistic expression of love and primal desires to me. Our differences complimented each other in all things.

A while later we talked as we continued to cuddle under the blankets. "Did they know you were going to ask me?"

"No. I wanted it to be ours. Once we tell them, the whole island will know. I wanted you to be the first to know."

"Seems fitting. I'm glad I was the first to know you were going to marry me." I snuggled deeper into his warm body.

We told his family a few hours later and everyone cried and hugged us and started planning our whole life. Chris and I just smiled at each other, letting them enjoy the moment. Our time in Jamaica was coming to an end.

I called my family that night and told them the news. They'd heard so much about Chris, they were happy for me, in their reserved way.

Back in Washington, we welcomed the new year with Ronna and a few of our other friends. Life was amazing with Chris and his family by my side.

The school year picked back up and my coworkers were ecstatic about my engagement. The students were as well.

In the spring, Chris and I thought about buying a house, but the prices were crazy in the city. He was frustrated because of it. His job was boring and didn't challenge him anymore. He was restless.

He was ready to be married, settled down and living his best life, but this wasn't it. We were happy and he assured me I was the best thing in his world. But I still worried about him.

Three weeks before the school year ended I got a strange phone call from an unidentified Seattle number. I was sitting on the couch with Chris, having just finished our dinner.

I answered and put it on speaker. "Hello."

"Hello, this is Detective Brian Winters from the Seattle PD. Is this Tristan Kellner?"

"Yes, what's this about please?" I looked at Chris and he looked at me, both with wide eyes.

"We're investigating several crimes and you appeared on the list of potential victims." My whole body froze.

"Hello, this is Chris Barnett, I'm Tristan's fiance. He's a little shocked at the moment. What do you want exactly?" He said in his biggest, most protective voice.

"We'd like Mr. Kellner to come in to speak with us about a case we're working on."

"He doesn't really want to relive certain things in his past. He won't testify in court." Chris said, knowing how I felt about this. We'd discussed it so much early in our relationship.

"There isn't going to be a court case. This is about damages being awarded to victims from an estate."

"Estate? Who's estate?" I said.

"We'd prefer to discuss this in person. I can come to you if you don't want to come to my office."

I looked at Chris and nodded. I was curious and there wasn't going to be a court case, if this detective was being straight with us.

"You can come here to speak with him. I'm going to be here as well. He's not talking to you alone." Chris told him.

"I understand Mr. Barnett, Mr. Kellner."

We arranged a meeting for the next day, right after work. I was nervous all day, watching the clock in my classroom.

Finally the detective was there and we sat across from him in our living room. "Thank you for agreeing to speak with me."

I just nodded. Chris scowled at him while holding my hand.

"I'm sure you've figured out this is about Porter Kostas." It wasn't a question, but he raised his eyebrow with curiosity.

I nodded again. I didn't offer more.

"When was the last time you had any contact with Mr. Kostas?"

"About a year ago. He last spoke to me several days after..........." I trailed off. "I still had to work in the same building with him for a number of weeks, but we didn't speak."

"Do you know Devin Mustell?" He asked.

"I met him several times, yes."

"He is the person who provided us with a list of potential victims. You were on that list. Do you know why he listed you?"

"Yes, because he knows his stepfather is a monster." I said it calmly.

"Meaning?" The detective probed. I felt Chris tense at my side.

"Can you get to the point, please?" Chris said, not willing to play whatever game this seemed to be.

"Of course. Mr. Kostas was murdered in a nursing home. The woman who did it claimed he'd raped her and another woman while they were in college." He paused and watched me for a reaction.

When I didn't say anything, he continued. "Then Mr. Mustell came forward with a list of a dozen more victims. He'd apparently been investigating himself. After Kostas was incapacitated by his health issues, Mr. Mustell was able to find evidence dating back a number of decades."

"Porter Kostas is dead then?" Chris asked.

"Yes sir, he was suffocated by a woman, whom we believe was his first victim. You were the last name on the list." He looked at me as he said it.

"If he's dead, then what do you want with me?" I felt confused and I was getting upset.

"Mr. Kostas left behind a sizable estate. Everything in the will was still in Jessica Kostas's name. She is the sole heir. However, she doesn't want it. Her and her son decided to put it in a trust for his victims."

"What does that mean?" Chris and I asked at the same time.

"All of Mr. Kostas assets have been surrendered and pending the investigation, it will be divided amongst the people on Mr. Mustell's list, per the family's direction. I'm here to get a statement to determine what your portion may be."

"What the fuck? Do the victims get more or less depending on what he did to them? That's sick." Chris was angry.

"No, that's not it at all. Mr. Mustell knew several victims personally and he vouched for them as future recipients. But some of the people on this list haven't been contacted yet. How ever many victims we confirm will split the settlement equally."

"This sounds more like a lawyer's job, not a detective's. Why is the police department involved?" I asked.

"His crimes were all fairly heinous. Each one could have put him in jail for a very long time. The police are involved as we believe he is behind several unsolved cases with more victims not on this list."

"Oh, I see." It was confusing and I just wanted him to leave. I hated talking about this bullshit.

"If Devin confirmed Tristan as a known victim, what do you need?" Chris was still on edge.

"Just a statement for the case file. We want to be able to compare his attacks, see if we can find patterns. We want to solve these crimes for his other victims. He didn't just assault people he knew. He also seemed to randomly select his victims."

"Oh my god! He was a teacher for years! Did he rape students?" I realized how many people he may have hurt and I felt sick.

"We believe that he did, at several schools before he started at Volari. We haven't found any recent students, but the investigation will continue at the academy."

He went on to explain his desire for closure for the victims, the need to find the unknown ones and make sure they got the help they needed......... He talked forever and I didn't hear a lot of it. Thankfully Chris was listening.

I did give him my statement. He confirmed I wasn't the only male victim. I wasn't the only coworker victim. I wasn't the only one he managed to manipulate enough that I didn't come forward either. He was a professional predator.

I didn't go to work the next two days. Chris stayed with me while I tried to wrap my head around what was happening. After taking off Thursday and Friday, I did go back to work on Monday.

Everything at the school was off. The police had spoken with many faculty members and several students already. When I walked into the lounge at lunch on Monday, the room grew quiet and everyone looked at me. I turned around and walked back to my room.

By Wednesday I had been badgered by students and teachers about it. No one had told them I was a victim exactly, but once they knew what he was, it wasn't hard for them to jump to conclusions about our relationship the year before.

Most of them said they were "on my side".

But I found a nasty note on my desk that Friday.

"Mr. Kostas didn't deserve this. You're a fag."

Grammar issues aside, the note was the straw that broke this camel's back.

I put in my notice at the school and after the last two weeks of school were finished, I packed my classroom and never looked back. Sadly.

Chris also quit his sucky job in solidarity, he joked, but we didn't want to stay in Seattle after all this. The lease was almost up. We paid out the last month even though we would be gone by then.

We went to Mom's in Jamaica. We spent the summer as beach bums. We helped family members with whatever we could. We made the guest house our own.

In August we were married on the beach at sunset. Mom and Ronna cried the whole time. So did I. So did Chris. We were happy and we put it all behind us. Again.

In the fall I opened an art studio out of one of Chris's uncle's buildings. I catered to rich tourists who wanted to make earrings or paint a picture to remember their vacation by. I also taught several free classes a week for the local kids.

Chris found a job thanks to the family as well. He worked as a property manager for several relatives that owned commercial, residential and vacation rental properties. It was both social and physical and Chris really enjoyed it.

We were making a fraction of what we had in Seattle and yet our life was richer in every single way.

Ronna visited several times a year. She'd met a woman on the island and we wondered how long it would be before she moved down here with us.

She'd always dated men, but this was different. She was happier than she'd been with anyone else. She decided love is love and she'd thrown herself into her island romance.

Several years passed before the certified letters started to arrive. The case was now closed. They didn't feel they'd found all the victims yet, but the lawyers and family had decided to divide 75% of the estate amongst the known victims instead of dragging it out even longer. They would divide the rest amongst us if no other victims were identified after five years.

A check arrived right before our third anniversary. It was for $238,000. We were both flabbergasted. After several long discussions, we decided to invest in real estate and several other long term funds. I bought my own building and opened a new art studio. Chris and I paid off our student loans and other debt.

We fixed some things at Mom's house that had been neglected. And we donated some to victim's charities and several local families that had lost their homes in a recent hurricane.

I thought about Devin. He had made this happen. I had been so angry at him when the detective contacted me. I stayed angry and bitter about it. But I could finally see what he'd done for his mom and the other victims.

Jessica and Devin could have kept everything. They didn't need to give it to the victims. Hell, no one even needed to know there were victims.

But in the end, two open, unsolved cases were solved. More than a dozen victims were awarded damages from the Jessica and Devin Mustell Foundation. Their charitable foundation helped victims of other monsters as well.

I wished I'd never met Porter Kostas. But I could appreciate that he'd unwittingly helped his victims from beyond the grave. And I was glad he was dead.

The very last thing I heard about the whole situation was that Devin was in law school. The foundation had paid for the defense of the victim that had killed Porter. She had served a year and was now back with her family.

Chris and I stayed in the guest house for several more years. We lived happily knowing that we'd done the best with what we'd gotten out of my tragedy. We'd helped our community and our loved ones. We'd grown closer than ever and fallen even more in love.

Our sex life continued to be incredible. I never tired of my gorgeous, oversized man. He never failed to make me feel like the most cherished husband on the planet.

Years had passed when I got a Facebook friend request from Shelby. She was married now. She'd given birth to a daughter a year ago. She'd named her Tristian Michelle.

I'd only taught her for two years but I'd left such an impression on her that she'd pursued art professionally and named her first born after me.

I didn't get to teach at my dream job for very long and it had ended due to horrible circumstances. But I guess I'd made it count. I was still making it count for the kids in this low income tropical paradise. That's all any teacher really wants.

When Chris got home I told him about it as I cried my eyes out. He was so proud of me. He told me how incredibly strong I was and how much he loved me. And then he'd taken my hand and led me to our room.

Emotional sex was always wild, so we both wanted each other desperately in that moment.

Before I could undress and lay on the bed, Chris grabbed me and pulled me against his big body. He crushed my lips under his, kissing me recklessly as he pulled off my clothing and then his own.

He lifted me and pinned me between him and the wall. We devoured each other as I clung to him, needy and frantic.

He lifted me slightly and then brought me down on his nine thick inches. Our bodies fit perfectly and our pleasure soared as he fucked me harder and faster.

He pounded me into the wall, creating loud bumping sounds as the art I'd hung rattled in time with our rhythm. It had survived hurricanes, it could survive my glorious husband fucking my brains out. And if it didn't, I didn't care right now.

I called his name over and over as he filled me with his rigid cock. He was grunting from his efforts and sweating down his chest and back. He looked like an island deity taking a human sacrifice of pure ecstacy.

He came hard, his legs trembling as his shaft throbbed deep in my ass. He was panting and leaning hard into me and the wall behind.

"Take me to the bed, love." I whispered to him. With his last strength he carried me over and laid me down. I pulled him down with me until he was over me, pressing me into the bed with his weight.

His breathing was slowing now and he started moving inside me again. It wasn't long before he brought me to my own climax. My balls tightened and my cock bobbed as spurts of hot thick cum pumped out of me.