Dream Lover

Story Info
A Dream
763 words
3.2
1.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dream Lover"

I have met you before, in another world, a universe not of my choosing. I have sought you my entire life and found but barely a glimpse, a specter of thought or imagination so powerful the hunger remains, and the search continues.

I awake each night bathed in sweat, looking around as though you're there. I sigh at my delirium and fall back asleep with eyes moist and heart racing.

Who are you I beg? Why such torrent? What did I do to deserve such punishment night after night? Forgive me if I hurt you. Let me sleep or let me forget, I cry.

You tell me to lie down on my back, drink in hand and soft dreamy music on the radio. Waiting for you has been a constant pain staking experience since your presence was first whispered, I wait, I endure, I suffer. Oh, so willingly.

I have no name for you, no idea of your after me lifestyle. I only know and accept that for the next few hours immeasurable ecstasy will be mine to cry for, suffer through and God knows, desire again and again.

Forty plus years I have hungered for you, searched the nether worlds for but a glimpse...but NEVER prepared for the feeling that engulfs me as I taste your lips.

Kiss me, I implore, touch me I beg, let me taste you I cry but nothing is heard. You are there for me but not of me. I tremble in anticipation of your touch, I hunger for your taste, I quiver with the desire I unquenchably suffer...knowing you exist but oh, so out of reach.

Finally, you enter the room, slowly, sensuously, and completely unashamedly nude. 5'5", 125lbs of delectable, sweet, delicious femininity. You glide towards me with the deepest intent, you approach me with a shyness so sweetly unexpected considering your nudeness.

Yet, you are here, walking towards me. finally kissing me and yes, I knew it, your kiss feels like a galactic merging, the yin and yang of creation, that melding God must have envisioned.

I feel totally weak, I feel completely euphoric...I melt in the rapture of your embrace.

You stop the kiss and straddle the bed, straddle me, straddle my universe.

You lower yourself upon me, I am tasting you, first time, first time in heaven...Oh God, I am tasting you.

Slowly, you lift and lower your sex onto my face, easing down my body, teasing me, and so coolly saying I deserve it and you know I have hungered for it, you're saying that you've decided to let me know one time the depth of your femininity, the reach of your sexuality and the embrace of your totality.

I shiver

I am repeatedly flicking my tongue inside you

I need the taste of every inch of you for my salvation

I kiss your pussy, I kiss your breasts, I lick your ass and still not enough

I swallow all that you dispense while sobbing for more

I try to submerge myself between your legs

I enter your booty with a finger. oh thank you

I love and savor your nectar, I love your movements...I need your hands on me, I pray for the water of your womanhood, the juice that will baptize me in you forever.

You submit and allow me to feel the first flush of your geyser, the second, the third, the fourth...Oh God, I am drowning in the waterfall of womanhood. I drink it up, lap it up, suck it up and greedily, thankfully gulp all that you dispense.

You ease down my chest, you caress my nipples, massage my penis and oh Lord, take me in your mouth, that wondrous sweet, delectable mouth that I've so recently and hesitantly kissed.

Do not explode, Do Not explode I yell within.

You look in my eyes, smile, stop kissing my manhood and giggle.

And then. Oh yes, Oh God, Oh Lord, you slowly and gently slide me deeply and slowly into the succulent cavern I have hungered for. I am inside you. I am cooing like a babe, I'm ecstatic, I'm messed up.... I'm deliriously giddily ahh...happy.

I sit up, wrap my arms around you, pull you to me, kiss you, taste us, grind inside your pussy, smile in your face, linger in your eyes...and die in the explosion of our orgasm.

You say just this one time

Once is all I can handle

Say Yes

Say Now

Say Again

Say wake up, it is real

I wake up and again must change the sheets