Dream Lover

Story Info
A married woman sees an ex-lover in a dream then at work.
6.5k words
4.43
7.9k
4
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers

"Look at you!! My husband chuckled as he walked into the bedroom just as I was dressing for a night out with our friends, "You've still got it, gorgeous." Then grabbed my boobs from behind and rubbed himself against my rear.

"Fancy a quickie?"

He'd always been a bit 'handsy' and lusty especially after a drink; and I was wearing some sexy new lingerie and tan stocking with suspenders, so it wasn't the greatest surprise.

"A quickie?" I grinned as I pushed him away; "Looking like this? A quickie? I don't think so."

Dan playfully pouted and stepped back, stroking my arse one last time.

"If you take it easy and play your cards right ....... there's a good time in store for you later.... big boy." I winked, then turned back to the mirror to finish brushing my hair.

"Promise?" He asked; still pouting.

"I promise." I shook my 36c's to confirm the deal; "now piss off and let me get ready ...... Sarah and Will should be here in a minute."

He launched forward and grabbed my arse again, digging his big fat fingers into the flesh and making my wince, before finally going back downstairs.

Without sounding vain, I checked my reflection in the mirror; and 'yes' I did 'still have it' ...... at 43 I knew that I could still 'turn heads'; even when the men in question didn't know what I was wearing under my outerwear; but lingerie and stockings in particular was a particular passion, possibly even a fetish, if women are allowed to have them; that I'd worn since I was about 16 or 17.

I'd picked out a particularly floaty dress earlier in the day which; as usual showed a nice bit of cleavage and sort of emphasised my hourglass figure.

As I applied my lip gloss I let out a feint sigh, as I thought forward to our proposed night of passion.

In recent months; perhaps most of the year actually Dan had been drinking quite heavily on these nights out (and in between too if I'm being honest) which only left a very small window of opportunity for me to have raw and sweaty sex with my beloved husband.

We'd been married for fifteen years, after meeting two years before; and now have two 9 year old twin boys who were staying at my sister's house.

Until the boys were born we had had a fantastic social and sex life too; which was really a continuation of my own wild years; but Dan, as a keen and fairly successful young rugby player who worked on the oil rigs from about twenty and hadn't quite been quite as adventurous ..... so he was in his element having a girlfriend, then wife who wasn't afraid to do or try anything sexual, although I had to have limits as Dan sometimes asked 'too many questions' about my previous antics.

Obviously having twins was time consuming for a few years, plus it coincided with Dan's new business venture, so nights out were few and far between; as was sex sadly.

A promotion at work gave me my confidence back and nights out with Dan and an assortment of friends become a regular occurrence again; giving me an extra opportunity to dress-up and look sexy again; which really had an effect on my husband. ... in a good way.

Around that time, I'm pretty sure he'd been overdosing on porn as he suddenly became more vocal during sex; and even talked me into buying a dildo, which he loved using on me when he licked my fanny and more to his liking; while I sucked his cock; which would get him vocally fantasising about threesomes and occasionally me being gang-banged; which always led to me getting a lovely mouthful or facial of his lovely jizz.

This happened even more lustfully when I began having Friday nights out with the girls, with his fantasies would always revolve around men seducing me.

In my defence while I dressed smartly at work and sexily on my nights out, with and without him; always wearing skirts or dresses as they flattered and disguised my large arse, and I always wore stockings or hold-ups; and I'm not averse to flirting on these occasions; but I never ever strayed, no matter how much he seemed to be urging me on.

During drunken sex one evening, he even mentioned going to a Swingers Club; which not just intrigued me but excited me a whole lot. This fantasy of his lasted a few months; and I didn't want to appear too keen so let him 'do the research' ...... which I assisted a couple of times; but although I was keen to watch porn with him, especially if it was going to kick-start our sex life; he was always a bit uncomfortable me being there ..... but that didn't stop him letting me wank him off as he scrolled through the pictures and videos!

But as the years have gone by, Dan's drinking and our sex lives have gone in opposite directions, which was why that Saturday night was so important to me.

Our night out went really well, we had a lovely meal washed down with a couple of bottles of wine, then we went to a nearby hotel bar for a couple of cocktails; then at midnight we took a a taxi back to our friends house in the next street.

Personally I was as horny as hell and just wanted to go home; but Dan was through the door before I was out of the taxi.

Once inside I saw that he was already cradling a glass of whisky ..... never a good sign.

"Just the one!" I whispered in his ear. "Remember what's in store when we get home?"

"I'm good," he drunkenly slurred.

Before I new it, his glass had been topped up!

I sidled up to him and hissed, "finish that and we're going home ....... I want sex!"

He tipped his head back and swallowed the measure in one gulp.

"Sorry everyone ...... my lady is insisting I go home ASAP. " Then shrugged his shoulders and sloppily grinned like a naughty schoolboy.

I raised my eyebrows and took him by the arm. Thankfully our friends were well aware of Dan's heavy drinking so all nodded knowingly as I half dragged my husband out of the door.

I was desperate not to be too angry with him, as I was still horny and desperately wanted sex.

Once home we went straight upstairs; Dan needed the toilet so I took my dress off and applied more lip gloss and gave my boobs another squirt of Chanel. When he returned he was noticeably wobbly on his legs, but the look on his face and the way he grabbed my tits told me he wanted this as much as I did.

We immediately began French kissing as he took his shirt off then as I unbuckled his belt I slid my hand inside and began working on his recumbent cock; but not a lot was happening.

Soon his pants were off and I pushed him back onto the bed and began yanking the blood into his cock, then started a dirty and noisy blow job which did manage to get some blood flowing.

"Come up here he panted" while I filled my mouth with his floppy cock. I was hoping for a 69 as I swung my legs next to him, but he seemed happy stroking my stocking-clad legs and pussy through my satin knickers ...... so far so good.

Not satisfied with this, I moved my leg over his chest until I was straddling it, then took my bra off and leaned forward to slap his cock with my floppy tits ..... this normally did the job; and it did to some degree as his cock began twitching, so back I went down into blowjob mode; squeezing his balls and swallowing all of his cock then licking and sucking his knob. There was life at the other end too as Dan pulled my knickers to one side and fingered my sopping fanny.

"Fucking Hell Jayde; you're fucking soaking .... who's made you this wet?" He drunkenly chuckled and forced his finger in as deep as it would go; then started jabbing it in and out.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I teased as I ferociously tugged his cock and sucked as hard and sexily as I knew how to ..... but it still wasn't quite stiff enough to ride, so I shuffled back to rub my pussy across his face.

As soon I made contact he pulled my arse cheeks apart and allowed me to rub my fanny over his nose and mouth as I sucked his cock as hard as possible, then began shaking his balls and slapping his cock with my tits again.

Then all I heard was ..... "Oh shit .... oh shit ..... oh shit ..... I'm cumming, I'm cumming ........ aaaaggghhhhh .... ohhhh ...... fucking hell..... aaaaahhhhh...... mmmmm...... sorry."

Sure enough, even though his cock was still only semi-hard, I knew all too well that he was still capable of firing off his warm jets; and fire them he did ..... splashing my dangling tits and then running down onto the quilt.

Undaunted I took it in my mouth for a taste of jizz, but as I did so, his cock visibly shrank before my eyes; and after a couple of sighs from behind me I looked over my shoulder to see the bastard had already fallen asleep!

I climbed off and threw the quilt over him and then made my way to the bathroom; scooping his cream from my boobs to stop it dripping onto the carpet.

Sadly this was far from the first time this had happened; and I doubted it would be the last either.

I cleaned myself up, undressed and got into bed next to my already fast asleep lover, still horny but very deflated.

It took a while of tossing and turning but I eventually fell asleep too; and I don't know if it was the drink or the sexual frustration but I then had the weirdest of dreams that night!

I can't remember every detail but I was naked in a room a bit like an office and there were several men looking at me and laughing; goading me into choosing who 'went' first; making me examine their cocks for length and girth ...... and the winner was ....... a married man that I'd had an affair with 20 years ago, well three if I'm being truthful, as we finished a couple of times but I kept running back to him; even though he'd cheated on both me and his wife!

As it was a dream there weren't really any faces, but it was most certainly him ... I'd know that cock anywhere. I was rolling around as sexily as possible,desperately trying to get him interested; and it ended with him wanking all over my face and tits, then pissing on me too, as I made my pussy gape for him; something we'd actually done a couple of times.

I woke with a start and a bit of a sweat when I heard the front door close. It took a few seconds to realise that it would be my husband going to collect the boys, then take then to their rugby match ...... leaving me alone until lunchtime.

After making sure the house was empty I had a long satisfying pee ... which drew me back to the dream; then retrieved my dildo from the back of the drawer, then got back into bed.

I've never been a prolific masturbator; I've never needed to be .... but that's not to say that if a jobs worth doing well; do it yourself.

I started by caressing my tits and tickling my sensual nipples, tugging on them and squeezing them between my thumb and forefinger, which regardless of who does it always turns me on; not that I needed too much help.

Then, thinking very naughty thoughts ...... at first reliving my dream, which led to me remembering some of the things that I'd done with Dean, my married ex-lover all those years ago.

I was soon squirming and stroking my pubes before slowly and gently running my fingers around my labia and occasionally slapping my clit.

I've never been a Size Queen, but Dean's cock was a good 7 inches long, thick and by God did he know how to use it.

My middle finger was soon parting my pussy flaps as images of sucking his cock flashed through my head; then him fucking me every which way but loose; his favourite being Missionary but with my body bent double so my feet touched my ears ...... bloody hell did his cock fill me in that position.

Now my dildo was deep inside my pulsating pussy; reliving Dean's monster cock, pumping it in and out as hard and fast as my wrist could manage. Over the three years or so of our affairs we fucked in many places; not least my bedroom at home where my Mum once barged in on us as we fucked on the settee; and it was her who apologised to Dean!

My favourite place though was fucking him in my sexy undies in his car down a variety of Lovers Lanes where Peeping Tom's hid ...... the orgasms I had under those circumstances were out of this world; and my favourite trick was kneeling on the passenger seat with my fulsome arse pointing at the window while I theatrically sucked him off ........ at this stage my fingers were a blur stroking my engorged clit while I slowly twisted the dildo so it pressed against the thin membrane at the back ....... "Yes ... yes... YES ... YES ..... OH FUCK!" I suddenly screamed as my orgasm hit me out of the blue and when I yanked the dildo out I actually squirted pussy juice onto the sheets; something I'd never done in my life.

I went light headed for a moment or two; then couldn't resist fingering myself and having another rub of my clit, still recalling more of the adventures we'd had; including letting him watch me pee in a car park one night before him fucking me over the car bonnet, and .... of course the way he eventually started fucking my young arse with that monster when I begged him to get back together the third time ...... after that first time I couldn't sit down all night ...... but I soon got used to it and would instigate it more often than not. The orgasm this second time time wasn't as intense but bloody lovely all the same.

I washed the dildo in the shower then put it back in its hiding place before getting dressed and having breakfast.

The next few days went by as normal until the Wednesday afternoon, when went downstairs to drop off my department's post with Wendy on reception and catch up with any gossip that I needed updating on.

As I stepped out of the lift I heard a man's laugh that made my legs go wobbly and my stomach turn over leaving me feel nauseous and sweaty.

Even after all these years, I'd recognise that laugh anywhere; and there standing holding court in the reception area was Russell ..... my married ex-lover ..... how .... why ..... after all these years ...... was the dream a premonition?

"Are you alright?" Adam from the marketing department asked; "you look like you've just seen a ghost!"

"Oh .... nothing .... you know ....." I waved him away; just as the Marketing Director Bradley, looked over in my direction to see what the commotion was; and a split second later so did Russell.

"Jayde?" He queried, "Jayde? Is that .... it is!" His bright blue eyes suddenly twinkled and 'that smile' lit up his face.

"Excuse me chaps," the now silver haired Casanova told the men with supreme confidence as he strode over to me.

"Wow ...... after all these years ..... Jesus Christ ... you look lovely." I tried not to look too happy to see him; but I so very much wanted to hug him like the long lost friend he was.

He took the decision for me and threw his arms around me; hugging me for all he was worth.

"You work here?" He grinned.

"Yes ..... in operations....... I'm the Office Manager." I confirmed for no apparent reason.

"Wow ...... we might be working together then." He smiled 'that smile' again, making my heart beat like a drum;

"We've just signed a contract for ...... that doesn't really matter does it? It's just .... so good to see you."

He now looked a little bit flustered and shrugged his shoulders; "I've got to go ..... our taxi's due; and ..... but ..... wow ..... you look so amazing."

Deep in thought he turned again to face his colleague and three of our Directors; then niftily pulled a business card from his jacket pocket and slid it into my hand; "call me .... e-mail me? I'd love to catch up.... maybe go for a Coffee .... or a drink?"

As I read the card, it said that he was the Sales Director of a major client that I knew we'd been courting for two years and contracts were finally being signed today. Sensing that I was otherwise engaged reading the card he leaned in closely and whispered; "Stockings?"

I snapped out of my trance and hissed "Cheeky sod!" then laughed and slapped his arm, just as he turned to walk back to the others.

Wendy was all questions as the men bade each other goodbye, especially when Russell turned to face me one more time and pulled a quizzical face and raising his eyebrows; to which I smiled and nodded and mouthed; "Yes." to his question about my stockings.

I was trying to be discrete with my answers to Wendy when the Company MD approached us and laughed; "A friend of yours?"

"It was all a very long time ago." I replied, smiling.

"So, nothing for me to worry about."

"Good God no!" I gasped; slightly offended. "What do you think of me?"

Even though we had a good relationship built up over several years, Matt threw his hands in the air and couldn't apologise strongly enough.

Knowing he was on the back foot, I further admonished him with a shake of my head and my 'disappointed' look ...... which has been known to bring grown men to their knees LOL!

Back at my desk I couldn't concentrate apart from looking at the business card which I was turning over between my manicured fingers.

"Why the Hell would he suddenly turn up back in my life days just after I dreamed about him?"

This was damn creepy but I put it in my handbag.

I tried to forget about it; and him over the next couple of days ..... I really did try; but ..... oh my God! I couldn't stop thinking about him. His hair was much shorter and nicely grey around the sides and back; but neatly cut .... of course, plus he was as dapper as ever, looking as smart as a dart in his grey suit and sparkling white shirt coupled with a blue knitted tie; something you don't see every day; but of course he carried off the look with ease.

BASTARD!

Even on Sunday morning I resisted calling him ..... which was a no-no of course; but a text wouldn't be out of the question, would it? I typed ten or more messages but deleted them all ....... but the one thing I did do; and I know that I shouldn't, but I frigged myself silly with my rubber cock imagining that it was Russell and his massive dick filling my pussy to the hilt, just like he'd do two or three times a week all those years ago!

Did I feel guilty afterwards?

Did I Hell!

Sadly, I gave in to temptation late on Monday afternoon when pretty much all of my work was finished for the day and after Wendy had been winding me up about my 'Secret Lover' re-entering my life.

For safety's sake I sent an e-mail from my personal account; quite simple -- 'nice to see you again/hope all is well/meeting for coffee mightn't be a good idea' that sort of thing; and happy with the content and spelling I eventually pressed 'send.'

Five minutes later I was chatting to one of the girls about a meeting the following day when I heard my phone 'ping' and nonchalantly picked it up ...... I nearly shit myself; as he'd replied immediately."

"Hi sweetie, great to hear from you, in fact I wasn't sure you'd get in touch, but really glad you did.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it was you ...... I got a semi on straight away and it wouldn't go away all night!

But you always knew you had that effect on me and it looks like you still have,"

My God I was actually blushing as I read it.

He continued with a few chatty things about work and that he was re-married with another daughter; making three kids in total; he lived about 100 miles away, which meant he stayed in a lot of hotels (wink emoji); loved his job and was 'looking forward to meeting up again; especially as I was still wearing stockings -- and he hoped to see the proof on his next visit."

I really was flushed and found myself squirming on my leather chair; and was embarrassed to see my nipples were poking through my dress!

Thankfully the office had pretty much emptied by the time I read his e-mail a third time, so no one could see the effect it had on me.

Just like he had planned I presumed.

I forced myself not to reply straight away and left for home, reading it another five or six times on the bus. By the time I got into my car I could feel that my panties were soaking wet and I swear I squelched when I sat on the drivers seat.

Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers
12