Dream Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At home I made dinner, forced the boys to do their homework then my husband arrived home and before I knew it it was time for bed and I'd spent nearly a whole three hours not thinking of Russell or his e-mail.

The following day it was lunchtime before I had time to check my personal e-mails; and there was another from Russell; quite apologetic at first but soon slipping into his old seductive ways telling me the effect knowing that I was wearing and would be wearing nylons (not hold-ups he insisted) when I was reading this message too ..... it made him so excited he claimed to have gone for a 'cheeky wank' halfway through!

He knew exactly what he was doing and again; I was squirming in my seat when I replied, chastising him for being 'so forward' and 'cheeky'; but also telling him how good it was seeing him again after all these years ..... but left it there.

A couple of minutes later there was another e-mail ..... now telling me that he would be back in town on Friday and probably staying over on the Thursday night if I wanted to meet for a drink.

"A drink is NOT a good idea!" I told him quite bluntly, to which he responded, "Do you not trust yourself?"

OMG! He saw right through me which wasn't surprising as I'd never loved a man they way I'd loved him ..... and probably still did, truth be told.

"A coffee then, after work?"

Beaten down I replied, "OK" I mean; what was the worst that could happen?

My demeanour at work over the next couple of days made Wendy suspicious; but I 'played dumb' pretending not to know what she was talking about; my husband on the other hand was deliriously ignorant of any changes in me; even though I tried to instigate sex on the Wednesday, which again only led to him cumming too quickly when I sucked his cock ..... which was odd, because I'm sure he'd been 'bashing the bishop' earlier that night in our shared office as I watched TV with the twins.

Thursday came around and I was like a bitch on heat; although determined to retain my dignity when we met for a 'coffee.'

Russ sent several very intimate e-mails as the day went by; bordering on the rude ..... 'remembering' some of the things we'd done ion our younger days; but of course we were both much older, wiser and of course married ...... but that had never stopped him in the past and I said as much; reminding him that he was married when he'd first seduced me!

"It didn't stop you though, did it!" was his cheeky reply.

Later, and it had only been a matter of time he asked what I was wearing ......

"A wrap-over black dress and black high-heals."

I knew that wouldn't suffice; and to be fair at this stage it was taking all of my willpower to keep my hand out of my knickers ...... in the office!

"And?"

Unable to sit still I still waited nearly five minutes before writing;

"What? My underwear? Black chiffon bra, panties and suspenders and black 12 denier nylons ..... if you must know!"

I knew it was wrong on many levels; but God I had such a buzz sending that e-mail.

PING!

"Just got time for a quick wank before we meet!"

Which made me giggle.

We met in a coffee shop near his hotel, which I naively thought would be safe ground ..... but ......

As soon as I walked in he greeted me with a hug and a kiss full on the lips which took my breath away.

We sat at a round window table, ordered coffee and chatted like the last twenty years hadn't happened. While very, very excited I still felt relaxed around him; but that's the art of a great seducer, isn't it?

It didn't take him long to slide next to me and began whispering how sexy I was and how he couldn't take his eyes off my 'magnificent tits, as they looked even sexier and bigger than he remembered'

"Are they real?"

"Of course." I checked them out, "That's what two babies and middle age does to a girl.!"

Without a blink of the eye he then confessed that he really had had to have a wank in his room just thinking about me in my sexy undies.

I couldn't stop myself rubbing my thighs together at the same time as I was thinking about making a run for it.

We chatted about our jobs and families, and he caught me out a little when he asked about my husband, and 'was he giving me plenty' which threw me off guard and I took too long to answer, which made him laugh and send his hand between the folds in my dress until he touched both nylon and flesh.

"No!" I gasped and pressed my hand firmly over the top of his, "stop that right now Mister!"

"Are you sure?" He grinned as he stroked a suspender with his little finger.

"Yes I am." I hissed, looking around to see if anyone was watching, inside or outside of the cafe.

"You used to love the thrill of doing things in the open." Russ sniggered as his hand moved free and began stroking my stocking tops and my thigh, which made me bite my lip.

"Is that nice?" He asked as a finger stroked my pubes through my panties.

"That doesn't matter." I firmly told him, but didn't do anything to stop him, as my dress had fallen open and his hand which was now moving between my thigh to my pubes and back.

"Spread your legs." Russell whispered in a very authoritative manner; and I complied, now not caring if anyone could see or not.

As he chatted his fingers were pressing the thin material against my puffy labia, making me sigh, then his fingers deftly slipped inside the leg of my knickers and felt like I'd been tasered when they stroked my pussy.

The conversation had moved on to his first wife; and as his finger parted my fanny lips and the tip eased inside, he confessed to having had an affair with her the year before, lasting about six months, only ending when her husband got suspicious.

At this precise moment the waitress arrived with refills for our coffee. I was pretty sure she couldn't see what he was doing under the table; but I wasn't 100% sure when she flashed a 'knowing' smile at me and sashayed away.

"Will your husband be suspicious when you're late home?"

Trying to remain the model of decorum, as he fingered me; I shrugged my shoulders, "I doubt it ..... he'll probably be too engrossed on his laptop."

I moved my legs a little further apart, which meant even more of his finger went inside.

"What's he watch? Porn?"

I screwed my face up as he'd hit the nail on the head; "Don't all men?"

"Most I suppose, but with you as his wife? "

I shrugged my shoulders again, and just let him brazenly finger me for a few moments as if I didn't have a care in the world.

"No longer love's young dream?" He grinned.

"Piss off. Don't go there," I warned him, and placed my hand on his wrist as a 'sign' ... but that only served for him to force his finger in deeper, which made me gasp ... then grin.

"I can only guess it's his fault ....... is it?"

I shook my head.

"And if I send you back to him with a cunt full of spunk?"

He was testing me; I knew he was ...... even the use of the word 'cunt' was part of the test.

"And are you?"

"I hope so ...... unless"

"Unless what?" I asked

"Do you still swallow?" Russell then cackled as I playfully slapped his face; as his fingering was really turning me on.

"Upstairs then?" Russell grinned.

I smiled and nodded.

As he paid the bill the waitress looked over at me and smiled; the type of smile that said she knew we weren't married to each other.

Russell already had his room key so we went straight to the lift, which was a glass one on the outside of the building. Once inside he pulled me to him and we began french kissing like teenagers and in a split second his hands were inside the back of my dress and he lifted it up to my waist so anyone looking at the lift would see my underwear and stockings ...... I couldn't have cared less!

We were at his floor in a flash, and inside his huge bedroom just as quick. Once inside we kissed as if our lives depended on it; and his hands were all over my arse and boobs; inside and outside my dress as my hands were around his shoulders.

He deftly unbuckled the belt on my dress and slipped it off my shoulders, then stepped back to get a full look at his prize; so I did an extenuated modelling pose, pouting and sticking my arse out to the side like Betty Boop.

"Have I changed much?"

"You've got better and sexier." He grinned as he threw his tie on the bed and unbuttoned his shirt then dropped his trousers to reveal a big lump in his tight boxers; to which I have a look of mock-surprise.

"For me?"

"Too fucking true." Russ grinned; "now get down on your fucking knees" as he pulled his pants down and his cock sprang out in all its glory.

I didn't need telling twice and was down on my knees sucking his bell-end in a nano-second.

I fucking love sucking cock ..... have done since I was probably to young to back at school; and I love it now 30 years later. I was in Heaven licking and sucking his long hard cock ..... with the emphasis on both long AND hard; something I hadn't experienced for years.

My fingers were flicking all over his shaft and hairless balls as I stuffed as much in my mouth as I could manage.

As I was running my tongue up the gnarly shaft, Russell teased me;

"What would your husband say if he knew you were sucking my cock?"

I looked up; "He'd probably want to watch!" then got back to my slutty job; sucking his cock.

"Kinky like that is he?"

"I think so ...... he talks about it ..... but ......" I shrugged my shoulders and filled my mouth until I gagged; knowing I'd been far too honest.

"I'll keep that in mind ....... he wouldn't be the first to watch me fuck their wives."

"Really?" I was genuinely surprised.

"Yeah ...... three times; it's a laugh."

I too thought that I'd keep it in mind!

Russ then helped me to my feet and with a flick of his well trained fingers unhooked my bra and it fell to the floor and even before it had landed on carpet he was manhandling my fleshy mounds and greedily sucking on my nipples ...... it was fucking amazing!

Still with my hand fondling his cock we fell onto the bed; kissing and caressing each other.

"Do you still like having your cunt licked?" Russ panted. I nodded in the affirmative.

He shuffled up the bed and told me to get on top for a 69 ..... something else I loved but hadn't done for many years; it took a few seconds to get comfortable but when we did his hands were running all over my nylon clad legs and voluptuous arse as he lapped at my soaking and swollen pussy like a dehydrated puppy, while I got back to business sucking and licking his cock and balls.

After perhaps two minutes Russ concentrated on my engorged clit and ..... well ...... if I'd been turned on before ....... I was now on fire and grinding my parts against his face as his tongue flicked across my button and his fingers delicately stroked and tickled my arsehole; occasionally dipping the tip of his finger inside; until I felt a tingle in my toes and I couldn't stop or help myself from squealing and panting heavily as an impending orgasm built in my lower parts.

Russ then pushed his whole finger into my arsehole; making me throw my head back and grunt; but it had tipped me over and the ensuing orgasm was overwhelming, leaving me shaking on top of him.

"Was that good?" My arrogant lover asked.

"God .... yes." I panted, "that hasn't happened for a long time."

"Mr Lover-Lover not delivering the goods?" he tormented me.

"Don't go there ..... please." I begged, "don't spoil it."

He looked at me with his piercing eyes; knowing full well that I was already his.... again.

Now brimming with sexual power he moved on top of me, parted my legs and nudged his cockhead against my soaking pussy.

He pulled a quizzical face, as he stroked his knob up and down my slit; leaving me in a wanton state of anticipation.

"What?" I panted.

"Aren't you going to ask?"

"What?"

"Ask me to fuck you?"

I snorted then grinned; he was still the arrogant bastard he'd always been ..... and that's probably why I still love him.

"Fuck me baby ..... please .... please, please fuck me good and hard!" It sounded silly; but if that's what it was going to take.

His bulbous knob easily slid in a few centimetres then seemed to stick; so he gave it a good shove and I actually screamed as it filled my hole right to the hilt; satisfied he began thrusting like battering ram; so I wrapped my legs around his waist and let him fuck the living daylights out of me for a few minutes.

Gasping for breath Russ eventually tapped my ankles and told me to get on my knees and push my arse over the side of the bed; which I'd been waiting for all night. He positioned himself standing behind me and guided his cock back into my stretched pussy.

"Fucking Hell." I panted like a mantra.

"Is that good, my little slut." He growled into my ear between fast and furious thrusts.

"Is that better than what your husband gives you? Does he even fuck you any more?"

I threw my head back again and kept panting "Fucking Hell!" through gritted teeth; because his fucking was so intense.

"Does he?"

"No ..... not really." I hissed through my teeth,

"He doesn't know what he's missing; you're still the best fuck I've ever had; and there's been a few."

Bloody hell; that's being damned with feint praise!

Russ now had a hand tangled in my hair and was tugging my head backwards as well as slapping my arse while he fucked me ragged; then with no warning apart from a sharp tug on my hair to distract me he slid his cock out of my cunt then pressed it against my relaxes arsehole and with one almighty push in it went!

"Fuck ... Fuck .....FUCK!" I screeched, "you bastard!" then following a few very rough and forceful thrusts my arse appeared to stretch to accommodate his monster cock and with tears running down my cheeks I began to enjoy being roughly buggered for the very first time.

Even considering his cheeky wank before we'd met, a man his age couldn't last much longer and soon he was gripping my hips and fucking my arse with short sharp jabs until I felt him change the position; by going on his toes and then letting out a primal grunt and his cock went in even deeper on two final thrusts until he filled my arse with his cum .... and lots of it.

We remained coupled for about thirty seconds like two dogs that were knotted, in the street.

I stayed on all fours for an age after he'd withdrawn, partly to savour the sensations and partly to give him a view of both my battered holes; and one of them was dripping with spunky overflow.

Not a lot was actually said in the next 15 minutes or so as we tidied up and got dressed; just looking at each other and grinning ..... both knowing this was the start of something; but what was still to be determined.

12