All Comments on 'Dream Lover'

by MSH2

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MsTexasMsTexasover 16 years ago
WOW

Very nice darlin ... hot, explosive and nasty!

ima6uldv8ima6uldv8over 16 years ago
Damn, baby!

I would love to be cum on like that. This made me so horny. I'm gonna go play now. Wanna watch?

hdlynnettehdlynnetteover 16 years ago
WHEW!

That was fuckin HAWT!!! I hope you've got more writings in the works!! WELL DONE!!!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 16 years ago
Excellent

First story? Do more, fellah, that was excellent.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 16 years ago
A very nice first story. . .

I really enjoyed this, and so did my toys. *blushes* My sheets and I are a bit wet now. Thank blue for the link to the story for me. *wink* It was a very intense read.

PearlNecklacePearlNecklaceover 16 years ago

You are so naughty.. that was a delicious story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yummy

Yummy gorgeous, very very hot.

(Sorry I haven't commented before, you can punish me if you wish)

tnblondietnblondieover 16 years ago
mmmmm

Great story sugar, I bet I'll be dreaming of it tonight.

turtledoveturtledoveover 16 years ago
Purrrrrrrrrrr

Very Sexy indeed Hun--please continue Sweetie-Well Done!!

anneskianneskiabout 15 years ago
Have to say....

that I rather liked that! :D Different, and hot - and well written too, bloody hellfire, I am a fan! ;-)

Now go and write some more, I need quality stories to read and then maybe I'll be inspired to write summat new, lol!

AphroditeRebornAphroditeRebornabout 15 years ago
you know what I like :)

Yup that's exactly what I was thinking about in our earlier conversation *grins* would love to read more of your work ;)

fire_breezefire_breezealmost 15 years ago
Oh my my...

Such a very delicious story... thank you ;)

availableslave2uavailableslave2uabout 14 years ago
Holy Hotness

MSH2,

This is one of the hottest things I've read on Lit in a long time. Your writing puts the reader right there. The scenario is nothing that I've ever thought about, but, trust me, I'll be thinking about it over and over again.

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow!

That was so hot! Thank you ;) x

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
damn

you made me wet reading this

pfflyerhotpfflyerhotover 10 years ago

Wow! *a-hem* Very nice, indeed...

BJwriterBJwriterover 7 years ago
Loved it

I liked the voice, you being the watcher. I love the fact that there are lots of wet, juicy orgasms, and that she teases and teases and makes him wait. I was hoping he would get to fuck her and he did. Great ending! My dreams never seem to turnout that grand. I'm glad this one did. However, if I were writing it I would have had her make him clean it up after he'd cum on her back. Then, maybe, a long, passionate kiss, but that's me and my cum-sucking fetish. But, it is your story, of course, and I loved it from beginning to end. It is the first one I've read here on Lit that I felt deserved a 5-star rating, which is what I gave it. Good job. Hope to see more from you soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous