Dream Lover Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

"I'd welcome an opportunity to blow you on a regular basis," she replied, "especially under circumstances that wouldn't be considered cheating."

"Truth be told," I continued, "even if I did show up just to get my cock sucked, I doubt I could leave without more."

"I'm going to do everything I can," she said, "to get you into my dreams regularly."

"And I'm going to do everything I can," I replied, "to get into your dreams regularly."

She crawled up beside me again and I knew I had to get her close to dozing off again. When she was getting there, I convinced her to get dressed again as I did, as well. Once she was dressed and under the covers and pretty much as I'd found her, I waited and, when she was dozing off, I disappeared and was sitting back in front of my computer screen. Before I headed home for the day, however, we were already exchanging flirty messages online.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12