Dream Lover Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long, however, before I could feel an orgasm building and, though I wasn't looking forward to this blowjob being over, I knew that blowing my load into her mouth was going to feel incredible. I did my best to just relax and enjoy the building pleasure while watching my cock disappearing repeatedly into her talented mouth. As my cock began to swell even more the closer I was getting to cumming, not only didn't she hesitate even slightly, she subtly switched her technique from drawing out the pleasure to making me cum. That pretty much did me in and I was soon spurting into her mouth as she swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off. It was as intensely pleasurable as I'd expected and she didn't stop sucking my cock until I was completely spent. When she let my cock fall from her mouth, she sat back on her heels looking very pleased.

"That was outstanding," I finally said, "I hope you'll let me return the favor."

"Twist my arm," she replied, standing but leaving her robe on the deck. My eyes were wide again as I took in her long, lean body, big tits and trim, dark brown bush. When she realized that I wasn't going to voluntarily stop gazing at her to get up, she reached for my hands and pulled me out of the chair. We kissed again as we rotated so that she could sit in the chair as I stood before her. I slipped out of my own robe and lay it on top of hers then knelt on both while lowering my head toward her tits. While caressing the soft, smooth flesh, I licked and sucked her hard, thick nipples, making her moan as she ran her fingers through my hair. I only indulged myself briefly before kissing my way down from her tits, over her stomach, to her pussy. With my face between her parted thighs, I ran my tongue along her slit, tasting her juices and making her moan even louder.

I slurped at her slit for a bit before slipping a finger into her snug, slippery pussy while focusing my tongue on her clit. She was holding my head with both hands so I had to glance up to look at her tits squeezed between her arms. I didn't feel like it was going to be an issue to initiate another dream with her but, if for some reason there turned out to be some problem, there was no doubt I would do whatever I could to get my hands on, and my cock between, those awesome titties again. Making her cum again would definitely help to reinforce what I'd said earlier about remembering this dream each night when she went to bed. It had already occurred to me that, since I was enjoying her young body someplace she'd been recently, it could be fun to take her MILF body back to someplace from our past. There would be plenty of time to get that figured out, especially since time was irrelevant, so my focus at the moment remained on making her cum again.

The longer I was licking and sucking her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her hot, wet pussy, the louder she was moaning and the wetter and more engorged her pussy was becoming. I wasn't planning to fuck her again despite how much hotter and wetter her pussy was becoming; I was just focused on making sure she experienced the highest level of pleasure that I could provide. I knew there'd be more opportunity for fucking her if I made her orgasm my top priority at that moment. As she was getting closer to cumming, she was tensing up a little while continuing to hold my head tightly. I definitely was in no hurry to get her the rest of the way there but, at the same point, I didn't want to get her close then keep an orgasm just out of reach. I did the best I could to tread that fine line between drawing out the pleasure and denying her relief.

When she started cumming, she cried out as all of the tension left her body and she started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her now even wetter pussy. It was yet another long and clearly highly pleasurable orgasm so I wondered briefly whether she tended to cum this long and hard in real life. During my recon, I hadn't seen her getting fucked by her husband or taking care of her own needs manually so maybe she was just really pent up. Considering this was making me even more anxious to revisit her so I expected to begin planning that probably as soon as this dream was over.

She finally went still and quiet so I raised my head and sat back on my heels. As I was sucking her juices off of my finger, I was once again admiring her younger naked body while she was recovering. I would be able to visit her and see her current MILF body without much effort but seeing her younger self naked would require coordination so I was making the most of this opportunity before this dream drew to a close.

"I will definitely be dreaming about you again," she said as she was recovering.

"Good," I replied, "because I can't get enough of you."

It was true, though it had also been true of just about everyone whose dreams I'd visited. There were a few who I was more excited to spend time with but, with time being meaningless, I was spending time with just about everyone, typically multiple dream visits each night or, at the very least, recon. Even after taking Kathy back to her bed shortly after she'd recovered enough, I spent some time thinking about the experience before I was off again to see someone else naked then, when I was worked up again from that recon mission, I went and fucked somebody else in another dream.

12