Dream Lover Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely," she replied, "I guess my subconscious was reaching back a little earlier than this for some of what you got to experience."

"I may need to visit you in a dream when you were about 18 or 19," I said, planting a seed, "to see how different it would be to be with you back then."

"To have the body I had then," she replied, "with the confidence sexually that I have now would undoubtedly be a lot of fun for both of us."

"Okay," I said, "it's a date then. As long as I'm here with you, though, I've got to tell you that this version of you in this house had me constantly hoping for an opportunity to see your boobs, after childbirth or not. You had a strapless sundress that had a tendency to slide down and I was just waiting for them to pop out before you had a chance to pull it back up."

"I remember that sundress," she replied, "I wore that thing all the time and always with nothing on under it."

"Oh man, thinking about that will get me hard again," I moaned, "but seeing you wearing it will get me harder even faster. It's in the closet."

"Seriously?" she asked, sitting up and looking toward the closet, her big boobs bouncing, "If that sundress is going to make your cock harder, you're going to make me cum harder and I'm definitely in for that."

"I've actually got a little fantasy about that sundress that we can act out," I said, "and I'm sure we'll both end up cumming even more."

As she got up and walked over to the closet, I was watching her boobs bouncing while describing the fantasy that I'd come up with, though I didn't reveal that I had been much older and still thinking about that sundress when I'd thought it up. She took the sundress off of the hanger and held it up then pulled it over her head and down to hug her boobs. I led her out to the living room where the fantasy took place. It'd be during a sleepover and, when I got up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I'd find her on the couch, watching Skinemax in her sundress and masturbating. Then, rather than being embarrassed that she'd been caught, she'd embrace the opportunity to have a hard cock rather than using her fingers.

I had her lie on the couch and even put my favorite scene from "Young Lady Chatterley" on the TV as I headed down the hallway. I gave her a moment to get warmed up then strolled into the living room, where she had her sundress hiked up and was working on her pussy with her fingers. Had my cock not already been rigid in anticipation, it wouldn't have taken more than seeing that. When she'd pulled on the sundress, I'd dressed again, too, but my shorts were obviously tented out as I watched her. I think she intentionally kept going not because she didn't notice me but because she wanted me to watch her.

"Oh!" she finally said, pretending to just notice me. She yanked the hem of her sundress down to cover her pussy then sat up and beckoned me over. I moved closer and stood before her as she remained seated on the couch with my cock essentially right in her face. She immediately began to unbutton my shorts and they soon dropped to my ankles. As I stepped out of them, she was massaging the bulge in my briefs so I removed my shirt again. Finally, she started to slide my briefs down, my hard cock springing out in her face. She continued to slide my briefs down until gravity took over then gently gripped the base of my cock and wrapped her lips around it. I moaned as she inhaled my cock while also watching closely as my cock disappeared into her mouth since this was literally a fantasy come true. I don't know how I didn't immediately begin to spew into her mouth, though part of that was likely due to having cum not that long ago and part was the level of control I had over that in a dream.

Her cocksucking left absolutely nothing to be desired and definitely lived up to the fantasies that I'd had about being in this position so I had every intention of having her take it to completion. She was gently pumping the base of my cock while slowly sliding her lips up and down my shaft, taking nearly my full length into her hot mouth. Occasionally she'd glance up, not to confirm that she was doing okay but to see the effect that she was having on me then smiling around my throbbing cock. She seemed quite pleased with my reaction to her cocksucking and I was certainly pleased to be experiencing the pleasure provided by her talented mouth. I wasn't trying to hold back to enjoy it for longer and, while I didn't feel like she was necessarily trying to draw out the pleasure she was providing, neither did it seem like she was trying to make me cum quickly. I had the impression that she was happy to have my cock in her mouth, though I couldn't imagine that she was as happy as I was to have my cock in her mouth.

As my orgasm was drawing closer, my cock was becoming even thicker but Anna's efforts didn't appear to be impacted. She continued to inhale a significant amount of my cock even as it was swelling further. When I finally grunted and started to spew into her mouth, she easily swallowed down my load while continuing to suck my cock. Only when I was completely spent did she let my cock fall from her mouth and move back. I stood there, looking down at her as I was catching my breath, but wanted to continue the fantasy and extract her boobs from that sundress. I dropped to my knees before her and ran my hands over her tits before starting to slowly slide the top down. I could feel the blood already trying to return to my spent cock as the soft, smooth flesh of her tits was slowly revealed. As her big areolas gradually came into view, followed by her hard, thick nipples, I'm surprised that I wasn't already rigid again. Despite having seen and fondled and fucked her tits already, slowly revealing them from that sundress was still an incredible turn-on.

When her tits were fully revealed, I leaned down as I was caressing them so that I could lick and suck her hard nipples, which caused her to moan. When I'd been hanging around with her son and praying for her titties to slip out of her dress, I don't know that I ever wanted more than just to see them though I'm sure I would have happily fondled them given the chance. I doubt that I ever gave any thought to licking and sucking her nipples but I was certainly enjoying the opportunity to do so while also caressing them. Of course it eventually occurred to me that her pussy was probably incredibly wet by this point and I knew that pushing up the hem of her sundress to eat her while her tits were hanging out would definitely have me rigid again in no time at all. Plus, the thought of devouring her pussy again was very enticing.

Only with great effort did I manage to tear my attention away from her succulent tits and start to slide the hem of her sundress up. She parted her legs so that, once her pussy was revealed again, it was beckoning me. With her entire sundress essentially around her waist, I lowered my head and ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan. She was overflowing with juices, which I eagerly lapped up, happy for another opportunity to devour her pussy before this dream visit was over. She was leaning all the way back while running her fingers through my hair and humping her pussy toward my face. Glancing up beyond her tits, I saw that her eyes were closed but her mouth hung open, letting her longer and louder moans escape. When I slipped a finger into her and focused my tongue on her clit, she immediately started to tense up.

I didn't want her to cum too quickly, in part because I wanted her to enjoy the pleasure for a considerable length of time, but also because I had fantasized about being in this position and wanted to relish it. I couldn't control how long it would take for her to cum in a dream the same way I had some control over my own orgasms, but I was able to put all of the experience I'd been gaining with eating pussy into practice to make sure she enjoyed a great deal of pleasure without feeling like an orgasm was being kept out of reach. As always, my recovery time in this dream visit was quicker than it would have been in real life, so I knew I'd be ready to go again by the time I was ready to finish up eating her pussy. The longer I was eating her, the more she was tensing up and arching her back. Glancing up, her tits were squeezed between her arms and, between that and her back arching, they were pointing out so far that my eyes went wide and my cock reached full rigidity. I focused on getting her the rest of the way there at that point so that I could slip my cock into her again and, just a few moments later, she cried out and started shaking as her body went limp.

I continued to devour her as she was cumming then, only once I was certain that she'd finished, I raised my head, slipped my finger from her pussy and straightened up. I was gazing at her tits and her pussy as she was recovering but I was already as rigid as I could possibly be by that point. While she was still catching her breath, I started to raise her sundress up so she lifted her arms to let me pull it off of her. I tossed it aside leaving us both fully naked. Seeing that I was rigid and ready to go again, she had me sit beside her on the couch then swung her leg over to straddle me. I reached immediately for her tits as she reached for my cock and guided it toward her pussy. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto it, engulfing my full length. She sat still on my cock for a moment, feeling it inside her once again, then began to slowly move up and down. I had leaned back and was able to gaze at her tits while I continued to fondle them.

Her pussy was incredibly wet and felt outstanding as it slid up and down my tool. I pushed up each time she dropped down onto my cock to make sure that she was receiving my full length. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning continuously, gradually getting louder the longer she was riding me. I loved how well this long-time fantasy of mine was playing out and how much she was obviously enjoying it. I knew with absolute certainty that I'd be visiting her again and suspected that she'd be very open to another sex dream that included me. As she continued to ride me harder and faster, her tits were bouncing steadily so I'd occasionally move my hands around to caress her ass as I watched them. I couldn't seem to keep my hands off of them for long, though, and was soon caressing those beauties again while I had the opportunity.

As she got closer to cumming again, she was riding me harder while moaning louder and longer. I wasn't close to cumming yet myself and anticipated changing things up again once she'd cum. In the meantime, I was savoring how her pussy was becoming hotter and wetter the longer she was riding my cock. Finally, she dropped down and just stayed there, my cock fully embedded inside her, then started shaking as she cried out. I just continued to fondle her titties as she was experiencing what appeared to be another long and highly pleasurable orgasm. I was perfectly fine with just sitting there playing with her tits with my cock embedded in her hot, wet pussy for as long as it took to cum and recover.

When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled then leaned in closer and brought her lips to mine. We made out for a short time as she more subtly humped my still rigid cock then I started moving her to the side. We managed to reposition so that she was on her back and I was kneeling, my cock still embedded inside her. Before I resumed fucking her, we got the pillows she'd been propped up on when I'd walked in on her masturbating wedged under her ass so I didn't have to hold her up. I could look down over her body this way with her legs resting against my shoulders as I started to fuck her hot, wet pussy again. Initially, I was holding onto the tops of her thighs so that I could pull back as I pushed my cock into her but, after watching her tits moving with our rhythm, I reached up to resume fondling them. She reached down and was massaging her clit as I fucked her, the expression on her face quickly reflecting that she was experiencing a high level of pleasure again.

My fantasy had typically ended with me blowing a load into her after she'd cum while sitting on my cock so I was winging it at this point. Since I'd cum in her mouth and while fucking her tits already, I was planning to go ahead and cum deep inside her hot, wet pussy though I intended to make sure she came again first. It seemed like she was building toward another orgasm, based on her moaning and how her pussy continued to become even hotter and wetter than it already was. This of course not only felt even more incredible the longer I was fucking her but it was helping my own orgasm to build as well. Since there was no one around to hear us, she was moaning louder and longer as she got closer to cumming and I was fucking her hard enough that my hips were smacking against the back of her thighs.

As her pussy continued to feel even more incredible, I knew I was going to be able to hold out until she'd cum again since it was a dream visit, but I was so enjoying the pleasurable feelings that I was in no hurry to have her cum. When she finally did, though, she let out a cry and her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication as her body was shaking. I savored how much wetter she became as she was cumming but, as her orgasm started to taper off, I let myself go and was soon shooting my load deep into her. The pleasure was incredibly intense so once again I was grateful that I'd discovered and developed the abilities that had led me to be here at this moment. I continued to thrust into her until I was completely spent, then slipped out of her pussy and lowered her legs as I sat at the end of the couch. She moved the pillows and sat up beside me.

"Are you sure this is a dream?" she eventually asked.

"What else could it be?" I replied, "We're both different ages. I wouldn't have looked like this when you looked like that."

"That's a good point," she said, "It just feels too real to be a dream."

"Maybe we should just enjoy it," I suggested, "and not overthink it."

"That's probably a good idea," she agreed, "but I hope that, since it feels so real, I remember it when I wake up."

"Assuming you do remember it," I replied, "I'd bet that, if you think about it whenever you go to bed, there'd be a better chance that it'll happen again, assuming you're interested in that."

"Of course I'd be interested in a dream like this again," she said, "but what should we do next time?"

"What about that big old Monte Carlo you used to drive?" I replied, "I see you wearing that sundress, driving us somewhere private then riding me in the front seat."

"The backseat was big enough we could easily sixty-nine back there," she suggested. I liked the thought of that, too, so I knew where to take her the next time I came to visit, though I still wanted to figure out a way to be with her when she was even younger. Since time was irrelevant, I knew I could do both and more. We remained there on the couch and, when the conversation tapered off and she seemed to be most receptive to returning to her bed, I took her back. As with most dream visits, she seemed startled to find herself back in bed at her current age, but Anna's reaction was a little different than I was accustomed to.

"Fuck," she muttered as she realized she was back in her bed, then she pushed the covers down and cupped her tits through her nightgown. I was planning to head back to my own body but this made me decide to stick around a bit longer, though I remained invisible. After caressing her tits, and apparently gently pulling on her hard nipples, she pushed her covers down much further then hiked her nightgown up above her tits, revealing both her tits and her salt-and-pepper bush. She caressed her bare tits a little bit more before both hands went down between her legs. I was watching closely, my cock already rigid again, as she slipped a couple of fingers from one hand into her pussy while a couple from the other hand massaged her clit. With her hands down between her legs, her arms were squeezing her tits together and pushing them out. I briefly considered either taking her into another dream or just joining her and trying to convince her that she was still dreaming.

Since I had other dream visits planned for that night that I knew could take care of the arousal I was currently experiencing and that it would likely be awkward if I tried to wing it to do more with Anna, I just watched while figuring I'd have a few different options of revisiting her, including her current self. Her practiced hands brought her to a fairly quick and clearly very satisfying orgasm but, since her covers were still down and her nightgown still up as she was recovering, I remained. I was pleasantly surprised when, rather than going back to sleep, she grabbed her tablet from her nightstand and started going through my photos on social media. I thought she might end up masturbating again since she was still fully uncovered but she wound up dozing off instead. She may have masturbated again later but I didn't stick around, though I did reconsider whether I should start eating her pussy and convince her she was dreaming again. I ended up deciding to save it for another visit.

12