Dream Lover Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure that my love of eating pussy had only increased as I'd had so many more opportunities, along with my abilities improving as well, but I still really appreciated eating a pussy that I never had before for the first time. I had to be careful once again that I was focused more on drawing out the pleasure, though not for too long, rather than thinking only of myself and how much I was enjoying devouring her pussy. The longer I was eating her, though, the more she was writhing as she continued to moan steadily, soon reaching down to hold onto my head as she humped her pussy toward my face. I glanced up because I knew her big, luscious tits would be squeezed between her arms and I wanted to get a look at that, despite them still being covered by both her dress and her bra. Even covered, they did not disappoint and, if I hadn't already been planning to slide my cock between them, seeing them squeezed together like that likely would have convinced me.

I had a lot more planned before I expected to be fucking her tits, though, so it wasn't like I suddenly wanted to make her cum and get to that but I did switch my focus from drawing out the pleasure to making her cum since she seemed to be building toward another orgasm pretty well. My cock was close to fully recovered by that point so I figured we could move on to fucking once I made her cum again. She was quickly moaning louder and longer as well as rocking her hips even faster and was soon tensing up and arching her back. I savored the last few minutes of eating her pussy because I didn't expect to go back to it during that dream visit, though I was definitely hoping to be back and doing it again on another occasion. She finally went briefly silent then cried out as all the tension left her body and she started shaking. I continued to eat her and, though I wouldn't have thought it possible, her pussy seemed to become even hotter and wetter than it already had been. I was suddenly even more eager to slip my stiff cock into her.

Once she'd gone still and silent, I straightened up on my knees and sucked her juices off of my fingers as I looked down over her. Only her pussy was exposed with her panties gone and her dress up around her waist. There was a row of buttons running up the front of her dress so I started to unbutton them from the hem, working my way up. By the time I got close to her boobs, she was watching me but I was watching for her bra to be revealed. When the last button was undone, her dress was completely open and her bra fully revealed. I fondled her boobs through her bra, feeling her hard nipples pressing outward, then had her sit up. She slipped her arms out of the sleeves of the dress as I reached behind her and unfastened her bra. Again, I had seen her naked so I had seen her boobs before, but now I got to touch them and I was pretty psyched about it.

As I stared at her large, light pink areolas and hard nipples, I slipped her bra off and tossed it aside then my hands went right to the soft, smooth flesh of her big tits. I had her lie back down again and continued to fondle her tits before lowering my head to lick and suck her hard nipples. She was softly moaning again and running her fingers through my hair but I only indulged myself briefly, wanting to get back to the focus being more about her. I reluctantly released her tits as I raised my head again, then lay beside her on my back with my stiff cock sticking straight up. She sat up and briefly gripped my cock, pumping it gently, then got on her knees, pushed her dress off of the bed and straddled me as I reached for her boobs again. I went back to fondling them while she guided my stiff cock toward her pussy and lowered herself onto it, causing both of us to moan. Once I was fully embedded, she just sat on it for a moment, feeling it inside her, before she started to slowly move up and down.

Her hot, wet pussy felt outstanding as it slid up and down my tool and, based on the sounds she was making, I wasn't the only one who felt that way about it. Her expression also indicated that she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure but I could only force my gaze away from her tits briefly to confirm that. While she was moving up and down on my cock, I was running my hands over the soft, smooth flesh of her succulent tits and brushing my palms over her hard nipples. I was happy with how this was going, not just because it was somebody new to get naked with and fuck, but because it was definitely helping her deal with her pent-up sexual frustration. There had been dream visits where it felt like it was more about me and who I wanted to fuck but this time I knew that I was fulfilling a need, too. Fucking my cousin wouldn't have been my first choice but, now that it was happening, I wasn't regretting it even slightly.

As she gradually picked up her pace, her boobs were starting to bounce, so I moved my hands around to caress her ass while I watched them. I started to push up into her each time she dropped down to make sure that she was getting the full length of my stiff cock. The longer and harder she was riding me, the louder she was moaning. Her eyes were closed but her mouth remained open so that she could let out these long, loud moans. Between that and her pussy feeling even hotter and wetter, which I wouldn't have even thought possible, it was pretty clear that she was building toward another orgasm. Obviously, having never been with her in the biblical sense prior to this, I had no idea whether it was typical for her to cum this easily or if it was just because she was so pent up and was finally getting the attention she needed. I didn't think that my technique necessarily had anything to do with it since I didn't feel like I was doing anything especially noteworthy, aside from lasting long enough for her to cum.

I did typically try to utilize the things I'd learned from all of my recent sexual experiences to benefit my partners as much as myself. Maybe I was still trying to rationalize essentially deceiving all of these women into having sex with me by making sure that they experienced high levels of pleasure and did not end up regretting the experience. So far there didn't appear to have been anyone who wasn't completely onboard with the situations I was creating and there were always discussions as well as sex to confirm this. Anyone who didn't seem to be into it from the start, I just aborted the dream, reassessed the entire situation and sometimes gave it another try but typically just moved on. There had been plenty of willing and enthusiastic participants so, anyone who was freaked out or seemed even slightly uncomfortable, I limited my visits to just watching and not engaging.

As she continued to ride me harder and faster, the bouncing of her tits was nearly hypnotizing so I couldn't tear my gaze away, though I honestly had no desire to anyway. I was still caressing her soft, smooth ass while pushing up into her, savoring the feel of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my rigid shaft. Not that I'd ever really had a bad experience with dream sex, but since this was sort of an unexpected and atypical one, I was really pleased that it was going so well. I was enjoying fucking my cousin and it appeared that she was equally enjoying fucking me. It remained to be seen how she felt afterward but, if she was still seeing it as a positive experience, I was definitely thinking that I'd like to be naked with her again.

When she finally dropped down onto my cock and stayed there, she was briefly still and silent, then let out a cry as her entire body started shaking. Since they'd stopped bouncing, I brought my hands back around to fondle her big boobs some more, though she did move up and down on my cock a few times as she was cumming. It was a long orgasm and appeared to be highly pleasurable which, again, I couldn't say for sure whether this was typical for her or not, but it was proving to be typical for this encounter at least. She remained seated on my cock once she'd finished cumming, catching her breath, so I just continued to fondle her tits until she'd apparently decided what she wanted to do next.

She climbed off of my cock but remained on her knees as she moved beside me, leaning forward until she was on all-fours. I got up on my knees and positioned myself behind her, my stiff cock sticking out in front of me. I ran my hands over her ass before gripping my cock and guiding it to her pussy then easing it in as we both moaned. Holding her hips, I pulled back as I was pushing in until my hips were pressing against her ass. I started to slowly fuck her, relishing the pleasure I was feeling sliding in and out of her hot, wet pussy. Once I had a good, steady rhythm going, I slipped my hands forward to cup her swinging boobs, feeling the soft flesh and her hard nipples against my palms. It felt as though my cock got even harder as I fondled her boobs, which she seemed to confirm by moaning even louder and longer, though this may have been due to stimulation of her nipples.

She was pushing back each time I was thrusting forward so that my hips were smacking against her ass but I guess she felt like she needed just a little bit more. She reached under herself, presumably to caress her clit while I was fucking her and fondling her boobs, but it was too much to support herself on just one arm so she lowered her head to the bedspread. She couldn't push back like this but I could still fondle her tits, though they were no longer swinging. It was effective enough that she was moaning even louder and longer with the addition of her own manual stimulation so I figured she'd be getting to another orgasm even sooner. I released her tits knowing that, once she came again, I'd soon after have them in my hands once again. Straightening up, I held her hips to stabilize her as I made sure to give her the full length of my cock over and over.

My hips were smacking against her ass again while her moaning just continued to get louder and longer and her pussy hotter and wetter. It was only when she abruptly went quiet, like she was holding her breath, that I knew she was on the verge of cumming. I continued to fuck her just the same and, a moment later, she cried out and I could feel her body trembling under my hands. Her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication so I relished the even more pleasurable feeling, though my own orgasm was not yet impending. Her orgasm was another long and obviously intensely pleasurable one so I just kept fucking her until I was certain that she'd finished cumming. It continued to feel so good that I could have kept going but there was still one thing I wanted to do to indulge myself even though this was supposed to be her dream.

I slipped my cock out of her and had her roll onto her back then straddled her and lay my cock between her tits. Taking one in each hand, I brought them together and began to slowly slide my cock between them. Even after her incredibly hot, wet pussy and her earlier blowjob, this was still highly pleasurable as my cock slid against the soft, smooth flesh. She was looking a bit dazed but watched as my cockhead peeked repeatedly from between her tits. I'm sure I wasn't the first dude who wanted to slide his cock between those beauties so I figured that this would fit with it being her dream if it was something she was used to accommodating. Given that she'd had four orgasms to my one so far, I also figured that she might be willing to do whatever to even things out a little, dream or not.

I was no longer holding out to last longer since this was all about my pleasure now. I could have fucked her tits for longer and thoroughly enjoyed it but I was anticipating future opportunities based on how well this had all gone so I just savored the pleasure as my orgasm began to finally build. I was caressing the soft, smooth flesh of her tits as I held them together while also brushing my thumbs over her hard nipples. I was also looking down at those big beauties, admiring her large, light pink areolas and her hard nipples along with the abundant, fair-skinned flesh. Her eyes were losing the glazed expression the longer I was fucking her tits but she continued to watch as my cockhead appeared and disappeared. I assume she must have been able to feel it when my cock became even thicker as my orgasm drew closer because she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as though expecting my load at any second.

When I did finally start to spew, I will credit experience once again with being able to actually hit her tongue with the first couple of shots. When the next few didn't reach that far, she brought her tongue into her mouth to swallow what she'd caught then began to run her fingers through what had pooled on her sternum, even as I was still dribbling out the last few drops. I continued to fondle her boobs even once I was spent because I had no desire to release them yet while she licked my jizz off of her fingers as she cleaned it off of her chest. When I did finally release her boobs and move off of her, I lay beside her as she finished cleaning up.

"I don't think I've ever had sex like this in my entire life," she finally said, "I don't know if I've ever just been able to let go and just enjoy it like this."

"Dreams can be like that," I replied, reinforcing what I wanted her to think.

"Is this a dream?" she asked, "It feels almost more like an out-of-body experience."

"Isn't that what a dream is anyway?" I asked, "Do we really know what happens when we dream?"

"What I do know is that I want to have dreams like this more frequently," she replied.

"With me or with your boyfriend?" I asked.

"I'd be happy with either," she replied, "but I'd also be okay with fucking you in my dreams and my boyfriend in real life."

"Well, whatever you did to get me here," I said, "you could probably keep doing to have it happen again. I imagine it'd work the same with your boyfriend."

If she had a dream about her boyfriend, I'm sure I'd never know about it and I was pretty sure also that it would not be as long or as intense or as realistic as this one. I figured I'd keep tabs on her over the next few days to see if she was still looking at pictures of me then masturbating or if she was looking at pictures of her boyfriend, trying to initiate a sex dream with him. If it was me, I was going to be ready with another scenario by then because I absolutely wanted to fuck her some more, as well as play with her tits and eat her pussy.

We chatted for a bit longer then she gradually started to drowse so I waited for the right moment and took her back to her bed. She was definitely startled to find herself back in her own bed so I lingered to watch as she lay there, presumably replaying what had happened, then she eventually fell asleep.

Chapter Thirty

Over the next few days, I did find that she was still looking at the shirtless photo of me then masturbating while also being almost flirtatious in our private exchanges online. Without revealing anything to suggest that I knew she was still looking at that other photo, I made a joke out of sharing a couple more shirtless photos from that era that I dug up, but she did start looking at them almost immediately. I don't think she was smitten with me by any means but I think because of the dream experience she was now getting even more turned on by me than with just the original photo. As I was trying to think of what scenarios would make sense for her to dream about that would include me, and now was also thinking that I needed them to take place around the time those photos were taken, it just made the most sense to start with holidays when we would have seen each other the most frequently.

For the next dream, I had us at our grandparents' house on Christmas day, but no one else was there with us. She was wearing a wool skirt, a sweater and black boots that went almost to her knees. I asked if Santa brought her socks and underwear, meaning stockings and panties, and when she was unclear on what I meant, I offered to show her, then crossed from where I was sitting on the couch to where she was in an armchair. Kneeling before her, I pushed her skirt up and exposed the tops of her stockings attached to garters as well as panties that matched the garter belt. Naturally, I removed her panties, revealing her very blond bush, then devoured her pussy. Once I'd made her cum, I had her kneel on the armchair with her back to me, leaning forward, and fucked her from behind while reaching under her sweater to fondle her tits until she came again. I then sat on the armchair and had her straddle me and ride my cock to another orgasm. Finally, she knelt before me and sucked my cock until I blew my load down her throat.

While that had been incredibly satisfying for both of us, we didn't end up naked, which was by design because I just wanted to see how that would actually go. I also felt like having us get completely naked in our grandparents' living room would be a bit weird even for a dream. I considered it a successful dream visit for sure but knew that the next time I definitely wanted to get her naked again. I started thinking about where it would make sense, aside from my bedroom, and on which holidays. I was also considering what I'd like to strip her out of to get her naked, like the nice conservative Easter-type dress I'd had her wearing for our first experience. Naturally, that got me thinking Easter and I could have made that work at her parents' house in her old bedroom but that seemed a bit derivative. Thinking about Easter and the Easter-type dress and spring, I finally just hit on it not necessarily being Easter but leaving from church, dressed for church, and going somewhere outdoors.

The next dream visit started with her sitting beside me in a convertible, pulling away from the front of her church on a gorgeous spring day. As we drove, my hand was sliding up along her thigh, pushing up the hem of her dress until I could caress the front of her panties. As she was enjoying this, she had reached over to caress the bulge in my pants. It was a short drive to the big tree in the remote part of the park where we spread out a big blanket and undressed each other. In the shade of that big tree, we fucked and sucked and licked and enjoyed multiple orgasms. The park made me think of our family picnics so I initiated a subsequent dream that started with the two of us in the picnic grove where they were typically held. We spread out a heavy blanket on top of the concrete picnic table for padding then climbed up and undressed each other, savoring each other's nudity once again.

When I recalled that Corinne and her sisters had been to Disneyland with our aunt when we were kids, I took her through the same dream I'd done with Lea Ann (and a few other dreamers since then). Sex of various types on many of the rides followed by getting naked and showering and fucking in the hotel before hitting the parks again for more public(ish) sexual shenanigans. I had a couple of other ideas that involved Corinne in a swimsuit but I couldn't decide on a one-piece or a bikini. I knew that she typically wore a mom-appropriate one-piece but I also knew that she could look amazing in the right bikini. It finally hit me to just have her try on a variety of swimsuits in a dream, which was bound to get us both worked up, then fuck each other and log the best ones in my memory.

She was definitely confused when the dream started with her in one of her mom-appropriate one-piece swimsuits, standing outside a dressing room with me sitting on a couch in front of her. I really wanted her to just peel that swimsuit off standing right in front of me but I had her go into the dressing room where there was a rack of swimsuits. Having her going in and out wearing a wide variety of swimsuits was more arousing than you might think and, when I couldn't hold out any longer, I had her go put on the best one, which was a bikini that showed off her boobs and her ass, then I stripped down so that I was naked and sporting wood when she returned. Her eyes went wide but mine did, too, seeing her in that bikini again so I had her model it for me then peel it off then we fucked and sixty-nined on that couch until we were both thoroughly satisfied.