Dream Lover Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The swimsuit dream was such a success that I had us do another one but this time with Halloween costumes. Of course the only costumes available in the dressing room were of the "sexy" variety: sexy cop, sexy nurse, sexy nun, sexy librarian, sexy cheerleader and sexy "Disney-inspired" characters. She looked great in every single costume so I was worked up pretty quickly and I ended up pleasuring her in a few of the costumes then we got naked and went to town on the couch again.

The first dream where the swimsuit was important was when I had us at the Jersey shore, fucking in the waves after slipping my hand into her bikini bottom on the beach then going back to our nearby hotel, showering, eating her pussy in the shower as I slipped a soapy finger into her ass then fucking her ass. I had also been thinking back to the big house our grandparents had when we were young, the one our dads and their brothers and sister had grown up in. Before they'd sold it and downsized, we'd had many family gatherings there, including pool parties in the backyard. While it had seemed a little weird to get naked at their smaller home, after we'd been through quite a number of dream experiences, I wasn't getting that same vibe about being naked together at the older, bigger house.

This dream started with us both in the pool and her wearing the bikini I'd picked out but not at the young ages we'd have been when we were actually in that pool. Let's just say that we were both beyond the age of consent but not our actual ages, though Corinne's body was probably more idealized based on our experiences together and what I liked best about it. Naturally, no one was around so we could have fucked in the pool or in the backyard but I had another idea.

"Let's go inside," I suggested, so we climbed out of the pool and grabbed towels from nearby but, because it was a dream, by the time we reached the back door, we were completely dry, including our swimsuits. After heading inside, we left the towels behind as we went upstairs, with me lingering behind her so that I could watch her going up the stairs. There were several bedrooms upstairs because ours was a large family on our fathers' side but, since our aunt had been the last one to move out, she'd still had the biggest bedroom when we'd been young. We went right there and it was decorated as it had been when she lived there and with a king-sized bed, which had been my inspiration for heading inside the house.

We slipped into each other's arms at the foot of the bed and started making out, my hands dropping down to caress her ass through her bikini bottom while pulling her against my stiffening cock. When we crawled onto the big bed, laying in the middle of it, we resumed making out while I slipped a hand into her bikini bottom. I made her cum manually while she was caressing my cock through my swimsuit but she was understandably more focused on her own pleasure than on getting me off; it was her dream, after all. She took a moment to recover after she'd cum but soon rolled me onto my back and grasped my stiff cock through my swimsuit while pressing her lips against mine. We made out again briefly then she kissed her way down over my bare chest and abs. She untied the drawstring of my swimsuit then slid it down and off as my stiff cock popped out and pointed at the ceiling. She positioned herself between my legs, gripped the base of my cock and wrapped her lips around it, sliding them down as far as she could manage.

I pulled the pillows over to prop my head up so that I could watch because I'd never get tired of watching my cock disappearing into her mouth. I think she'd actually gotten better at sucking cock, even though she'd been a solid cocksucker to begin with. She gave me a long and highly pleasurable blowjob which, of course, I thoroughly enjoyed. Eventually, though, it just felt too good for her to continue to draw it out so she focused on getting me the rest of the way to an orgasm. Finally, with a grunt, I started to spew into her mouth and she swallowed my load as she always did. She continued to suck me off until I was fully spent then released my cock from her mouth and straightened up. She was still wearing her bikini so I intended to remedy that and got up onto my knees with her.

We briefly made out as I untied the strings at the back of her neck but, once that was done, I had to watch as I pulled her top down and revealed her big, sumptuous breasts. Of course she was accustomed to this by now and knew that I'd never miss an opportunity to see her boobs. I lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples while untying the other string in the middle of her back then just let the top drop while I caressed her boobs as my lips and tongue continued to work on her nipples. She was moaning softly and running her fingers through my hair but I knew this wasn't going to get her all the way there so I slipped my hands down to her hips and untied the strings there holding her bikini bottom together.

I briefly ran my hands over her bare ass as her bikini bottom dropped to the bed then raised my head, gave her a quick kiss and had her recline on her back in the middle of the bed. I positioned myself between her spread legs and gazed at her trim, very blond bush before lowering my face toward it. I was still extremely enthusiastic about eating her pussy and she clearly enjoyed it even more than I did. Just as she had provided a long and highly pleasurable blowjob to me, I spent a good long time with my face between her thighs as I ate her through multiple orgasms while my spent cock recovered. I didn't realize it at the time but, from that point forward, though it wasn't exactly the same as our first encounter in my bedroom, it followed a very similar path. Once I'd thoroughly devoured her pussy and my cock was fully recovered, she straddled me and rode my cock then, after cumming, I took her from behind, holding her tits as she caressed her clit. After she'd cum again, she lay on her back as I straddled her and fucked her tits, blasting a load toward her mouth and finishing on her chest. Despite the similarity, it was still entirely satisfying for both of us, but when I looked back, I started to wonder whether that had been intentional via my subconscious or if my imagination had just failed me for that moment. I'd planned out the scenario but not all the details of our various orgasms. Of course, this was no big deal, and I know we were not in any kind of rut for sure, but it made me a bit more conscious about not going on auto-pilot just because there wasn't much blood flowing to my brain at that moment.

As things started to open up again and Corinne was able to see her boyfriend again, things didn't just end between us but I monitored things and made adjustments as necessary. She still had her two children in the house and there were still a lot of restrictions so she was still experiencing some frustration that I was able to continue to help her address. At the same time, I was also reassessing other women I'd been visiting and some that I had scaled back my visits due to one pandemic related reason or another, so it was an ever-evolving situation, much like the pandemic restrictions and responses themselves.

Long story short, though, I never stopped visiting Corinne's dreams even after things were back to normal and her boyfriend was taking care of the majority of her sexual needs. I couldn't give up experiencing her big boobs, her blond bush and her exceptional blowjobs and it didn't appear that she wanted to give me up entirely in favor of only real-life sex with her boyfriend. I was completely okay with that.