Dream Lover Pt. 24

Story Info
Reconnecting during the pandemic leads to dream visits.
6.5k words
4.57
2.2k
1

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Note: while I hope you'll enjoy this story without reading all of the previous parts, I also hope it is good enough to inspire you to want to read at least some of the previous parts.

Chapter Thirty-one

There were a lot of people that I reconnected with during the pandemic lockdown when we were all stuck at home. Some people I reached out to, and not just women I wanted to initiate sex dreams with, and some who reached out to me. I don't feel like there were many positive things about being in lockdown but at least reconnecting with old friends was something. Just as I had reassessed women I had been regularly visiting to see if more or fewer dream visits were warranted, when I reconnected with someone who I felt was a good candidate for a dream visit, it didn't take long before I was learning as much as I could about them so that I could start doing recon. Not every one of them ended up being in a situation conducive to sex dreams but there were a few who were able to fill voids left by some previous regulars whose situation had changed enough, at least for that moment, that sex dreams wouldn't make sense.

One of the more successful lockdown additions was Emily, a woman I'd known from when we'd been very young. We'd gone to the same church and same school and had been in band and drama club together. She was a couple years younger than me so I remembered her more as a rail-thin kid than the woman she'd certainly blossomed into by the time she'd graduated from high school. Aside from drama club, we didn't run in the same social circles while we were both in high school so she'd never been someone that I'd thought about dating or even trying to fool around with. As we caught each other up on where our lives had gone since then, she was definitely on the list of potentials for a dream visit. She was no longer rail thin and, in fact, had some very nice curves and boobs that were larger than I would have expected.

It turned out that, after college, she'd married her high school sweetheart and had several kids pretty quickly. When I visited her home to do recon, I discovered that all three kids were there as well as her husband so it was a bit chaotic. She didn't appear to get much in the way of down time, aside from when she was sleeping, and certainly didn't appear to have anything resembling a sex life. Even when I was able to catch her in the shower, which didn't seem to be on any kind of regular schedule, there were only a couple of times that I caught her pleasuring herself. Naturally, between her situation and seeing her naked, I was working on a scenario that would work for a believable dream and keeping myself on her radar on social media.

Initially, I was thinking something drama club related, putting us back in the high school, though not at the ages we would have been back then. The idea of going back to school as adults to have sex had a certain appeal but, before I got all of the logistics figured out, I had a brainstorm regarding our church. I most definitely wasn't thinking of having sex in the actual church where the services took place; our church had an attached parish hall with a kitchen as well as the church office and what was called the guild room. I don't know about other churches or other religions, but in our church, the guild room was a social space for coffee after the service as well as a meeting space with a big table surrounded by chairs. The table was not really a dining table or a boardroom table but looked like something that wouldn't be out of place in a castle. Around the perimeter of the room were several couches and armchairs and a couple of bookcases. There were large, leaded-glass windows in two of the walls that let in a lot of natural light.

The couches would be perfect for our needs and getting naughty in the church certainly had a fantasy or dream aspect to it. I couldn't imagine she'd be freaked out by it if I eased her into the situation but I was fully prepared to abort it if things didn't go the way I was hoping. By the time I had it all figured out, I'd also come up with a scenario involving our school and related to the drama club. Since that was less likely to cause a freak out, I kept it as Plan B. I made sure to bring up memories of church and drama club during our reminiscing so that the dream would totally make sense once I finally implemented it. In the meantime, I continued my recon to see if there would be a better night of the week to put the plan in motion as well as to continue to see her naked.

When the time was finally right, I watched as she was getting ready for bed and, once she'd turned out the light, I was ready to whisk her away. As expected, she was a bit confused to find herself in our church parish hall, dressed as if she'd just attended a service, but with no one else around aside from me. I just acted like it was the most natural thing in the world for us to be standing there together.

"Come here, I have an idea," I said, taking her hand and leading her from the parish hall into the guild room. She didn't resist and, once we were in the guild room, which was also devoid of other people, I said, "Pick a couch."

"For what?" she asked, looking from one to another.

"For making out," I replied, sheepishly, with a shrug. She just smiled at me and I got the sense that she wasn't so much considering whether she wanted to as much as whether I was actually serious. We were still holding hands so she led me over to the couch of her choice and we sat then I put my arm around her shoulders and leaned in. Again, she didn't resist so we kissed a few times then got progressively more passionate until we were making out. My cock was stiffening so I was hoping that her pussy was likewise becoming wet and she was aware that this was finally an opportunity for her to relieve some of the sexual frustration that had been building up for weeks. If she hadn't been so pent-up, I wasn't sure she'd have been as into it as she seemed to be.

Once we'd been making out for a few minutes and I was comfortable that she wasn't going to have a change of heart, I brought a hand up and caressed her boobs through her dress. I could feel her bra, which I'd anticipated that she'd be wearing along with panties, but I had no idea, and had made no choices on her behalf, what kind of bra and panties, whether they matched, what kind of pattern or anything like that; I was looking forward to all of that being revealed. As we continued making out, I started to wonder when the last time was that she actually had a make-out session at all, much less with anyone not her husband, so I didn't rush to get beyond making out and on to pleasuring each other.

Although I had not determined any of the details of her undergarments, I had made sure that she was in a church-appropriate dress, not only to help it seem more realistic, but also to heighten the naughty factor. Eventually, I dropped my hand down from her boobs and began to hike up the hem of her dress while lightly caressing her soft, smooth inner thighs as she spread them apart. She was writhing just a bit as my caresses got closer to her pussy and her panties were exposed. I didn't look down to check the style or pattern, just shifted my caresses from her inner thighs to the front of her panties. She moaned softly into my mouth while continuing to subtly writhe so I didn't wait too long before slipping my hand into her panties. I knew that grooming her light brown bush had not been a priority during the lockdown and I was okay with that so I'd left it as she had it in real life rather than modifying it for the dream and for my own benefit.

After my fingers passed through her bush, they encountered her hot, wet pussy and, as I lightly caressed her clit, she pulled her mouth from mine to moan louder and longer. Her writhing became much more pronounced and she pressed her face into my neck while continuing to moan so we were clearly finished making out at that point. Knowing just how pent-up she was, I wanted to make sure that she had an intensely pleasurable orgasm but I also wanted to make sure that she experienced the pleasure for as long as I could draw it out before she came. I was alternating between lightly caressing her clit and sliding a couple of fingers in and out of her hot, wet pussy. As always, I was eager to slide my stiff cock into her but my intention was to make sure that she came at least a couple of times first since this was supposed to be her dream. Naturally, I was also eager to get her naked even though I'd seen her naked before during recon but this was going to be my first opportunity to also touch what I was seeing.

Of course, even though I couldn't see it, I was touching her pussy at the moment and enjoying that, though certainly not as much as she was. I knew I'd never get tired of slipping my hand into someone's panties while she was wearing them, which is why dream visits often started with both of us dressed; undressing was part of the fun, for sure, as was starting to fool around while still dressed. Since I always had an opportunity to see my dream subjects naked during recon, even though I was eager to get them naked myself, I never felt the need to rush to get them out of their clothes. The fact that time was irrelevant for the dreams certainly made a difference, as well.

As much as I typically intended to try to draw out the pleasure for as long as I could, once Emily, or any of my dream subjects, started getting close to cumming, I was usually ready to get them the rest of the way there and move on to whatever was next, even if it wasn't slipping my stiff cock into them yet. As Emily began to tense up and her pussy was unbelievably becoming even hotter and wetter, I didn't change my technique by much to go from drawing out the pleasure to trying to make her cum. Her moaning was getting even louder and longer and she was gripping me tighter as she continued to tense up even more. Finally, she went briefly silent as though holding her breath, then cried out as the tension left her body and she started shaking.

Her orgasm was long and appeared to be highly pleasurable, which I was sure she desperately needed and I was happy to help to provide. I continued to alternate between caressing her clit and sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy as she was cumming, wanting to make sure her orgasm went on as long, and was as pleasurable, as possible. It was only once she'd finally gone still and silent, except for trying to catch her breath, that I slipped my hand out of her panties and sucked her juices off of my fingers. When she raised her head, she was smiling but her eyes looked a little glassy.

"That was so amazing," she said, "I can't even tell you how much I need something like that."

"That was actually just to take the edge off," I replied, "I've got a lot more in store for you."

I gave her a quick but passionate kiss then moved off of the couch to kneel in front of her. Her dress had buttons that ran all the way up the front of it, by my design of course, so I unbuttoned them to around her waist, exposing her panties, which were pretty sexy for wearing under such a conservative dress for church. I was smiling as I admired them and just briefly ran my fingers over the front before starting to slide them down. She raised her ass off of the couch to assist me and her light brown bush was soon exposed. Despite not being meticulously groomed, it wasn't unruly by any means and was still enticing. I slid her panties down and off then spread her legs apart again and lowered my head. I kissed along her soft, smooth inner thighs toward her pussy then ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan. I lapped up her copious juices, savoring yet another opportunity to eat a pussy I'd never eaten before.

With all of the pussy that I'd eaten since discovering and developing the ability to dream visit, I had never even come close to approaching overload where I was starting to lose interest. If anything, I was relishing every opportunity and continuing to hone my ability to provide pleasure with my tongue. Emily, of course, was no exception and, after licking her slit and tasting her juices for a bit, I slipped a finger into her and licked her clit instead. This resulted in even louder moaning so I felt confident in assuming that was due to her feeling an even higher level of pleasure. Naturally, this was the expectation but I was still happy to know that what I was doing was clearly making her feel very good. When I slipped a second finger into her to join the first, this also elicited a louder, longer moan. Still, I wouldn't be pushing to make her cum quickly, just attempting to provide as much pleasure as possible for as long as I could.

Sliding my fingers in and out of her pussy, I could feel just how hot and wet she was so I was certainly eager to slip my stiff cock into her. Even given that desire, and the fact that my cock was a steel rod still tucked away within my own church-appropriate attire, I resisted pushing to finish up more quickly since I was enjoying this opportunity, though undoubtedly not as much as she was. During my recon, I'd seen her take care of herself a handful of times but had never seen her have sex with her husband, much less witnessed him to going down on her, so I had no idea how long it had been for either. Since, again, this was supposed to be her sex dream, I wanted to make sure that, even if I wasn't her expected or ideal partner, she not only ended up thoroughly sexually satisfied but also had ample opportunity to enjoy every act we engaged in.

That all being said, we did eventually hit a point where she was so fired up that nothing I could do would be able to draw things out for any longer. Once I realized that was where we were, I went ahead and did what I could to get her the rest of the way to an orgasm. She was still moaning loud and long but was now also tensing up and arching her back again. Her pussy, in addition to continuing to feel even hotter and wetter, was also feeling more engorged around my probing fingers so I couldn't wait to slip my cock into her. This also motivated me even more to focus on getting her the rest of the way there rather than continuing to indulge my own love of eating pussy. When she went still and silent briefly, I just kept doing what I was doing and a moment later she cried out as she went limp and her body started shaking. Somehow her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication, which made me even more eager to slip my cock into her.

It was another long and seemingly highly pleasurable orgasm, which I hoped was the norm for her and not just because she'd been so pent-up sexually. I didn't raise my head until I was certain that she'd finished cumming, though I'd have been perfectly content to continue through another orgasm or two. Even though time was irrelevant, I was still eager to remove the rest of her clothing and slip my cock into her somewhere. I removed my fingers from her pussy and sucked them into my mouth as I straightened up on my knees. I glanced from her pussy up to her face but her eyes were still closed as she was catching her breath. My gaze lingered for a moment, then dropped to her big boobs then back down to her pussy. As she was continued recovering, I resumed unbuttoning her dress from around her waist where I'd left off.

It wasn't long before her bra was exposed and it matched the sexy panties I'd removed a bit earlier. Her eyes were open again by then and she was watching me as I got to the collar and undid the last button. As her dress fell open, my hands were immediately on her luscious tits, fondling them through her bra and feeling her hard nipples pressing outward. My cock was still achingly hard but I had to take at least a little time to savor these big beauties that I'd only seen previously during recon. She sat up as I started to push her dress off of her shoulders so she could pull her arms free then I reached behind her and unfastened her bra. I was completely mesmerized as I slid her bra down her arms and her boobs were revealed. Her hard, thick nipples were surrounded by large areolas and, though I'm sure they once held up more firmly, her boobs in general were still pretty spectacular, even without the support of her bra. Of course, once I'd set her bra aside, my hands were on them, gently caressing the soft, smooth flesh. As my palms passed over her hard nipples, she let out a soft moan.

Before we moved on to finally fucking, I lowered my head to briefly lick and suck her hard nipples. I knew I'd be spending more time enjoying her tits, both that night and on subsequent visits, but I didn't think this was going to help her cum, even though it did seem to provide her with some pleasure. I straightened up again then stood, still fully dressed. While I was unbuttoning my own shirt as I looked down at her naked and reclining before me, she sat up again and got to work opening my pants. I kicked off my shoes as my pants quickly dropped to my ankles then I stepped out of them, too, as she caressed my stiff cock through my underwear. I shed my shirt and cast it aside as she started to slide my briefs down, my rigid cock popping free. Once my briefs were at my ankles and I was kicking them aside, she gripped my stiff cock and gently pumped it before engulfing it in her mouth.

She very briefly sucked my cock, just long enough for me to realize that I'd want to experience it for much longer, then looked up at me to see what was next. I had her turn around and kneel on the seat of the couch while leaning forward on the back of it. I took a moment to admire all of her curves before stepping up behind her and guiding my cock into her hot, wet pussy. We both moaned as I slid all the way in until my hips were pressed against her ass then, holding her hips, I started to slowly slide in and out of her. Fucking her felt incredible and, based on the sounds she continued to make, she was enjoying it as much as I was. I maintained a slow and steady pace so that I could slide the full length of my cock in and out of her, then slipped my hands forward so that I could fondle her swinging boobs.

As I felt the soft, smooth flesh in my hands and her hard nipples against my palms, my cock became undeniably harder as I had realized by then it was prone to do in a situation like this. Emily confirmed it with her moaning becoming even louder as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. I was not surprised when she both started to push back to meet my thrusts and reached under herself to caress her clit. Regardless of the two obviously intensely pleasurable orgasms she'd already experienced, she was clearly interested in experiencing even more and I obviously was equally interested in helping her to achieve them. In fact, I was anticipating at least two more orgasms for her before I came myself, though I was absolutely going to be savoring the high levels of pleasure I was and would be experiencing in the meantime.

We had a good rhythm going with her pushing back and me pushing into her, giving her the full length of my stiff cock with each thrust. I was thoroughly enjoying the feel of her hot, wet pussy as I slid in and out of it as well as the feel of her soft, smooth titties as I continued to fondle them. I would have been more than happy to keep fucking her for considerably more time but it wasn't much longer before she was clearly getting closer to cumming once again. When I became aware of this, I straightened up again and, holding her hips once more, focused on getting her the rest of the way there. She continued to push back so I was timing my thrusting so that I was still giving her the full length of my shaft even as our pace was picking up. I was looking down at her ass, which would jiggle each time my hips smacked against it and, though not as mesmerizing as her boobs, still made me smile having the opportunity to see it.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12