Dream Lover Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was becoming even hotter and wetter the closer she was getting to cumming, just as her moaning was becoming louder and longer. I was savoring every second of sliding my cock in and out of her as it just continued to feel even better. I wasn't close to cumming yet myself, mainly due to my experience with being able to hold off my orgasm in these dream visits and not at all because it wasn't feeling good enough to get me there. When Emily cried out and her body started shaking, her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication and unbelievably felt even better. I continued to fuck her as she was cumming even though she had stopped pushing back but I slowed down to relish it since I was anticipating that we'd be switching things up again once she'd finished.

It was clearly another long and intensely pleasurable orgasm so, even if we'd had to end it right there, I was already feeling good that this was not only helping with her being so sexually pent-up but also that a future dream visit would likely be welcomed. I was pleased not only with how well this dream visit was going but also with how enjoyable it was to be with her so I was fully expecting to not only continue this dream for as long as it seemed to be working but also to start planning another one soon after.

When she'd finished cumming and had caught her breath, she moved forward so that my cock slipped out of her then indicated for me to sit on the couch. I sat beside her with my rigid cock standing straight up from my lap then she moved laterally so that she was straddling me. She reached for my cock and guided it toward her pussy as I first goggled at then started fondling her big boobs. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto my cock then she brought her lips to mine and we made out as she began to slowly move up and down. My hands remained on her big boobs, caressing and fondling the soft, smooth flesh as she rode my cock. It was interesting because it felt like she was suddenly taking charge of the situation rather than just passively enjoying the pleasure that I was endeavoring to provide. Naturally, I had no issue with this and wanted to encourage it if I could since it was her dream.

It did cross my mind briefly as she was gradually riding me harder and faster that, if she'd married her high school sweetheart, it was possible that she'd never had another sexual partner. It was also possible that, if this was the case, they had learned what to do together so did not have the benefit of learning from a more experienced partner or teaching a less experienced partner. I was going to have to give this some consideration as I planned the next dream visit since it may not have just been that she was not getting any gratification due to the pandemic that had her so fired up; it may also have been that being with somebody different was causing some things to awaken. This may have been the first time since I started visiting women's dreams that I had been in this situation and, when I was alone later, I gave quite a bit of thought to the implications. At that moment, however, I was savoring the feel of her hot, wet pussy sliding up and down my cock and the feel of her soft, smooth boobs in my hands.

As she continued to gradually pick up the pace, it ended up being difficult to continue making out, though we tried to keep it going for as long as possible. I would add her tongue exploring my mouth as mine explored hers to the list of things that I was enjoying feeling. She straightened up and was practically thrusting her chest forward as she rode my cock more freely so I leaned against the back of the couch which gave me a good view of her boobs. Of course at the moment, my hands were blocking the view but, when I realized that they were really starting to bounce, I moved my hands so that I could watch them unobstructed. I slid my hands down along her waist then around to caress her ass while becoming nearly hypnotized by her bouncing boobs.

Her moaning was getting louder and longer the closer she was getting to cumming. Between that and her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter, I had a good sense of how close she was to another orgasm. Since she was in control at that moment, though, there wasn't anything I could do to get her there faster or to draw things out for longer. I didn't mind in the slightest only being able to sit there and enjoy her riding my cock while watching her boobs and caressing her ass and would have been happy to do it for even longer than we did. By the time she was right on the verge of cumming, I was actually pushing up into her since it turned out that I did have the leverage while holding onto her ass. When she dropped down onto my cock and just stayed there, briefly going silent as well, I brought my hands back around and resumed fondling her tits since they'd stopped bouncing. A moment later, she cried out and her entire body was shaking.

Once again, it was another long and obviously highly pleasurable orgasm so I was happy to have been able to help her get there. I was focused on her boobs as she was cumming and recovering, figuring we might be getting close to being finished though I was certainly hoping otherwise. She remained seated on my still stiff cock until she'd caught her breath then opened her eyes and smiled at me before bringing her lips to mine again. We made out briefly then she climbed off of my cock and stood in front of me just long enough for me to admire her naked body before kneeling. She gripped my cock, still slick with her juices, and briefly pumped it before wrapping her lips around it. I moaned as she engulfed a significant length of my cock in her hot mouth while continuing to gently pump the base.

As she skillfully sucked my cock, I briefly reconsidered the idea of her being less experienced because she'd married her high school sweetheart. She was definitely demonstrating the ability to provide a significant level of pleasure with her mouth. I was watching her, which was also highly arousing, but she was focused on the task at hand, not looking up at me. Even though she was naked, I was wondering how hot it might be if she was still dressed for church while blowing me or if she was wearing sexy lingerie including stockings and garters that she'd had on under her church-appropriate dress. I knew I'd have a lot of ideas to flesh out for the next dream visit but I was also thinking that there was still potential to keep this one going even once I'd blown my load.

I wanted to enjoy this blowjob for as long as possible and, like fucking in these dream visits, I generally had control over how long I could hold out before cumming. Since this was supposed to be her dream, though, I had to be careful when it came to how long to let a blowjob go on if it didn't seem like it was something she was getting much out of doing or if it seemed like she was only doing it more or less as an obligation out of habit. Fortunately, I was getting a strong sense that Emily was actually enjoying having my cock in her mouth. Even after all of the dream visits where this had been the case, it still seemed a bit surprising to me, even though I was a big fan of eating pussy whenever I had the chance. So, even if she wasn't necessarily getting any physical pleasure out of it, as long as she appeared to be enjoying it, I allowed myself to enjoy it as well.

It would have been difficult not to enjoy it with how good she was at sucking cock and how enthusiastically she was doing it. It wasn't as though she was trying to get done quickly or to show how good she was, either; she really was just taking advantage of the opportunity and making the most of it, just as I had when I was eating her pussy. When I could feel my orgasm building, which didn't take too long due to her oral skills, I didn't try to hold it off, as much as I would have liked to enjoy it for longer. I savored the building pleasure while promising myself that I'd make sure I was in this position as often as I could manage it. My cock was swelling even more the closer I was getting to cumming but she was unfazed and just continued to suck me off. Even when I reached the point where I was blasting my load into her mouth with a cry of pleasure, she just swallowed it down and continued to blow me.

Only once I was completely spent did she release my softening cock from her mouth and look up at me with a smile. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead then kissed her lips then encouraged her to get up and sit beside me on the couch. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she snuggled her naked body up against mine. I was assessing whether the time was right to take her back to her bed when she spoke.

Chapter Thirty-two

"I keep expecting to wake up," she said, "because there's no way this could be anything but a dream and it seems like we've reached a point where waking up would make sense."

"The only thing I can figure is that we're not done yet," I replied, "and this has probably all happened in the blink of an eye in the waking world."

"True, I remember learning about that," she said, "and it makes sense that you would know that if I know that."

"Should we sit here overthinking and overanalyzing what's going on," I asked, "or should we go with the flow and pursue more orgasms."

"Oh my god," she replied, "more orgasms for sure, but maybe somewhere else."

"Remember when we did Fiddler on the Roof for Drama Club in high school?" I asked.

"You think we should do it onstage?" she asked in response.

"Not with an audience," I replied, "but in the bed from the dream scene. Remember how we used to hang out on that bed backstage?"

"Fiddler on the Roof as a porn movie?" she contemplated, "OK, I'd give that a try."

I took us to a bed in the middle of the stage in our high school auditorium. There was enough light to see that the seats were all empty and the doors all closed but we didn't have a spotlight shining on us on the stage. She was wearing just a nightgown and I just a nightshirt but I didn't have Tevye's beard. She looked around briefly with a bemused expression then we started to make out, lying side-by-side. My hand went immediately to her tits, caressing them through her nightgown and feeling her hard nipples. Her hand likewise found my stiffening cock so she reached under my nightshirt and began to stroke it. Once I was fully erect, I moved over on top of her as she spread her legs to receive me. I guided my cock into her and we both moaned as I began to fuck her in the missionary position, still essentially dressed.

This was just how things started. We fucked like that for a bit then got up on our knees and removed our nightclothes. She had me lie on my back and rode my cock until she came, then I took her from behind until she came again. Finally, I could no longer resist the allure of her big tits and had her lie on her back while I fucked them. I was comfortable by then that we'd be getting together again in another dream so I just let my orgasm build up and didn't hold back. It didn't take too long because it felt so incredible and I was soon blasting a load toward her face.

This still wasn't enough though, for either one of us, and once she'd cleaned up the pool of my cum on her sternum, we were soon up and walking offstage. By the time we'd passed through the green room, we were dressed as we might have been on a school day, with her wearing a skirt of course. I didn't regress our ages back to high school, though; at least not this time. We headed upstairs to the cafeteria which had also been used for study hall when people were not eating there. We sat across from each other and she looked at me like she was waiting to see what was going to happen next. I picked up a pencil that was conveniently sitting there on the table and made a production of "accidentally" dropping it under the table.

I slipped down under the table, pushed her skirt up to reveal her panties then caressed her pussy through them. She writhed and moaned, not trying to pretend like we were actually in Study Hall and wanting to keep people from knowing what was going on. This was fine with me so I slipped her panties down and buried my face in her pussy, devouring her until she cried out and her body shook as she was cumming. Once she'd finished, I crawled out from under the table, had her stand, boosted her onto the table and started fucking her with both of us still mostly dressed. We started out making out again as we were fucking then she reclined so I slipped my hands up under her sweater and fondled her big boobs through her bra. I soon decided, however, that another position might be even more pleasurable.

I slipped my cock out of her and had her hop down then I sat and she straddled me. As she was moving up and down on my cock and moaning, I reached around to unfasten her bra then got my hands on her bare titties. She rode my cock and I fondled her tits until she came again then, much to my delight, she climbed off of my cock and knelt before me. I moaned as she engulfed most of my cock in her hot mouth then savored another spectacular blowjob. Once she'd swallowed my load again, I was considering whether we should go somewhere else in the school or someplace else in general but I really didn't have a plan; we'd done more than I'd expected for a first dream visit. As much as I didn't want to end it, I figured it'd be better to come back another time with a plan rather than trying to wing it. I wasn't even sure how to end the dream and take her back to her bed so I just kept it simple. I took her in my arms and pressed my lips against hers then, as we were making out, I transported her back to her bed.

She "awoke" with a start but not enough to disturb her husband. I stuck around to see how she'd handle waking from the dream. She lay in the dark with a big smile on her face so I assumed she was replaying some of it. Eventually she closed her eyes and dozed off so I returned to my body and was immediately trying to think of some future dream scenarios and whether some of my stand-bys would work.

12