Dream Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's you." He stated breathlessly.

"My God, I've been dreaming about a woman that looks just exactly like you for the past two months!" He stated, unsure what was happening.

"And I've been dreaming about a man that looks like you, Mr. Turner." Sarah responded honestly.

"Last night, again, and she...well, let's just say I thoroughly enjoyed my dream last night." He grinned sheepishly.

"So did I, Michael. And mine was incredibly sweet and incredibly filling." Sarah whispered and he nearly choked with her soft words as it sounded as though she was gently stroking his name with her tongue.

"Did you dream...did you swallow..." He tried twice and could not get the words out, his eyes rounding again in disbelief.

"Oh, yes, I swallowed and I want to do it again." Sarah stated boldly and those eyes flashed like lightening in her direction.

"Let's get out of here." He commanded, reaching out his hand to pull her off the sofa where she had been put when she had passed out.

Gasps of breaths could be heard as they exited the conference room together, hand in hand and made a b-line for the exit. Neither spoke as Michael Taylor drove them to her home and by the time they made it to the bedroom, both were completely naked and living out, for real, their combined dreams for the past two months.

12