Dream Maker Pt. 01

Story Info
[SCI-FI] Jason mind, body, and soul are influenced by Paul.
4.6k words
4.61
3.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason felt his ass fill up as Paul slid in.

"I know you've been wanting this for a long time," Paul said while looking down at him.

"I have...sorry to keep you waiting. I'm such an idiot." Jason replied,  helplessly looking up.

"Don't even worry about it. I'm just glad you now know your role and purpose" Paul said with a wicked grin as he started slamming in and out.

Tears of joy burst from Jason's eyes, causing his mascara to run, as he convulsed in pleasure while whimpering "I'm all yours...your slut...anything for you.."

....

Jason awoke feeling hot and out of breath. For the second time that week, he had experienced a wet dream about Paul,  a fellow student in his Econ class he had never even fucking spoke to and had absolutely no interest in considering Jason was straight.

It had started two weeks ago at the start of the semester. There had been four dreams in total.

In the first, Jason was some sort of slutty crossdressing bartender. Decked out in booty shorts, a tank top with his stomach exposed, and dolled up in bright red lipstick, he walked while swaying his hips to serve Paul a beer. Paul thanked him with a hard slap on the ass, causing Jason to blush as he skipped back to the bar.

The second started similarly, but this time Paul had pulled Jason into his lap and requested a lap dance. Jason obliged, rubbing his ass on Paul's bulge while moaning and grinding back on him.

Jason had woken up both times with a raging hard on and foggy head. He shrugged it off best he could on both occasions, taking cold showers and heading to class. It made him feel weird and uncomfortable. There was nothing from his past, dream or otherwise, which may have prepared him to understand this.

The third kicked it up a significant notch. He was on his knees on the campus quad giving Paul a blowjob while hundreds of students and faculty crowded around to watch.

"Look. They all came to watch you. You're doing so good, Jason. Surely you have something to say?"

Jason removed Paul's cock from his mouth, stood, and approached a microphone that for some reason rested near them.

"I...just want to thank you all for coming today" Jason began, his bright lipstick shining in the sun. "I just hope I can make you all proud. With your support I just know I'll be the best damn cocksucker this campus ever produced!"

The crowd cheered and confetti fell as Jason dropped back to his knees and started deepthroating Paul.

"SUCK THAT DICK! SUCK THAT DICK!" the crowd roared for several minutes before breaking out into thunderous applause as Paul flooded Jason's throat.

...

Each dream was accompanied by a decidedly non-pornographic and complex synth track that he could never quite remember.

Jason sat pondering what it all meant. Why was he dreaming about this guy at all? And why were they THESE types of fucking dreams? He had never even spoken to him. He only knew his name because he had entered class late on the first day and the professor had to confirm him for the headcount.

Yes, Jason was a latent bisexual with an urge to be dominated and humiliated. No, he wasn't in denial. He had no conception or knowledge of these urges, tucked away and repressed as they were. The tacit signs had passed over his head with no thought. The way he let his best friend back home, Rick, boss him around. The strange adoration he had for his older brother's friend, Todd, who was just so cool. The way his ECON professor grilled him about his grades. He felt...funny...about these situations, but certainly not sexual.

The dreams had nudged about that sealed box of wants and he had no idea how to process them. He was hopelessly confused and didn't like how horny they made him. It was a gnawing, hungry horniness that could only be sated in a certain way.

He showered and booked it to campus. Things went smoothly until Econ. He had dreaded going, not wanting to see Paul. He took his seat and tried to pay attention as best he could, but found his mind wandering. He scanned the room and accidentally made eye contact with Paul. He broke off in a second but could have swore he smirked at him. Or maybe he was just imagining things? It's not like there was anyway Paul could conceivably know what he was dreaming about. He sighed and pretended to take notes for the rest of class. He had that funny feeling.

He had a break before his next one and decided to head to the top floor of the library in a private study room. Taking out his phone, he swallowed hard and did some Google searches on his predicament, invariably landing on Reddit. Bypassing all of the overtly horny gay dude stuff, he found some semi-related things but nothing approaching his situation.

An alarming amount of the people asking for advice had simply given up and tried the real thing. He traced some of their early skeptical posts to more recent ones, talking about their continued hook ups. Definitely not the route he wanted!

He grimaced as a bizarre curiosity took hold of him and decided to look up Paul. He found a list of his socials easily enough and looked through his Instagram. This led him to a link to Paul's music page.

"What the fuck...." Jason gasped as he learned Paul's music or stage name was Dream Maker. It appeared to be some sort of synthwave bullshit with not a lot of followers.  Noticing he was nearly late for class, he bookmarked the page and left.

Back at his dorm, he peaked at it again. He listened to the pinned track with headphones in. It sounded so familiar but not generic. He felt enthralled, like he had to devote his attention to it. A feeling of warmth washed over him. He sank back in his seat, his hands seemingly exploring on their own with one toying with his nipple and the other cupping the inside of his thighs. He was the image of a woman feeling herself up. He'd never done this.

He breathed out slowly, sighing and moaning at his own electric touch. He leaned forward, shoving a hand into the back of his pants, groping at his bubble butt. His other went to his cock...but rather than jerking he held it between two fingers and did circular motions. He settled into a nice rhythm and then the song stopped. In his mind, it was Paul doing it all, sitting behind him and feeling him up.

His eyes opened and he flung the headphones across the room in disgust.

"What the..what the fuck?" He said, as he settled his hands in his lap. He was sweating from the arousal. His dick was at full length, his nipples were erect and he had this indescribable feeling at the entrance of his butthole, like it was gaping. It took about 15 minutes for him to compose himself.

Deciding on a walk to get his mind off things, he left the dorm and set out on a wooded walking trail. There was no use in getting anything off his mind, though. He couldn't begin to even think of a plausible explanation. Who could he even talk to about this? Who would understand? Blood kept rushing to his dick as he replayed everything.

These questions kept gnawing at him as he walked into an obscured wooded area to piss. He finished and zipped up, still deep in thought when he nearly had a heart attack upon seeing Paul sitting on a stump three feet away when he turned back around.

"What? How?...why the fuck are you watching?" Jason stumbled out, trying to put on a tough facade.

Paul looked up and smirked.

"Tell me this, Jason. Why are you in the woods all alone, naked as the day you were born, in that position?"

"Wh-what?" Jason replied feeling cold air rush against his body. From his stance a second ago standing in front of Paul, he had somehow been moved to a bent over position, his bare chest hugging a tree with his ass pointed out. He was completely nude, his clothes in a pile at his feet.

His thoughts were to immediately cover up but then with a simple wave of Paul's hand he was frozen in place. He tried desperately to get any part of his body to move. There was no response.

Paul stood and casually walked over, letting a hand rest on Jason's ass. Jason felt the same type of warm electricity he felt when listening to the song earlier. He tried to tell him to stop, but whatever control Paul was exerting appeared to stop that too. He was frozen, bent over with his head craned back watching Paul grope his ass.

"Feels better than I imagined it would" Paul said as he kneaded Jason's ass and spread his cheeks.

Jason was panicking. He wondered if he had been drugged or something. He didn't know when Paul would have had the opportunity.

"You're not on drugs, Jason" Paul said as he stroked Jason's cheek, tracing his finger across his lips. "Plus, that wouldn't explain the dreams you've been creaming yourself over."

Jason wondered if he was dreaming now. There was no way this guy was reading his fucking mind.

"But I am, Jason. And I can do a lot more than that."

Jason suddenly felt his cock grow to full length and his butthole get wet and gape as the cool air rushed in.

"Want to see more?"

Jason was now sat in a chair in front of a mirror, his hard cock pointing straight up.

Paul traced his hand across Jason's chest. Jason immediately felt a feeling of growth and watched as his flat chest grew to a pair of double d titties that were soon being fondled from behind. They felt incredibly sensitive to Paul's touch as he tweaked the nipples. It felt fucking good and he couldn't change that feeling or hide it from Paul.

"I think this suits you just fine, but surely we can do better."

A wave of his hand and Jason had long blonde hair and the bright lipstick. His lips were turned into a devilish horny smile.

Another wave and his dick shrunk to one solid inch.

A few more waves saw Jason's pubes shaved in a neat V, the rest of his body hair gone, and his toe and fingernails matching his lipstick.

"Oustanding, Jason. You truly are a sight to behold. No one would think that you haven't already satisfied hundreds of men" Paul laughed as he continued to grope Jason's rack.

He unzipped his pants and whipped out his big dick, appearing just as it did in Jason's dreams. He stood in front of Jason, his dick dangling inches from Jason's face. Alarm bells went off in Jason's mind, but he also felt a weakness. There was something about Paul and his cock thet commanded respect. It momentarily pushed the fear out of his mind.

"I could take you now. I could manipulate your mind, make you want it more than life itself, make you take it. Alas, where's the fun in that? If I'm doing all that I may as well be fucking myself" he laughed.

"Still, you'll get there yourself, with a little help from me. When you're ready, we can have all sorts of fun. You'll be in your perfect form. A busty bimbo for all."

Jason could not process this at all. He had so many questions. He was panicking. He focused and asked mentally: what are you?

"Hmmph, I've gone by many names. You may think of me as a...Corrupter. I thrive on debasement. When I'm done with you, I'll move on, find my next catch."

Jason focused again: why me?

"Why anyone? It doesn't matter. You have stubborn baby weight that has clung to your ass. I want to put my penis inside of that ass. You have naturally puffy lips.  I want them wrapped around my penis."

Jason: So you're making me gay?

"I've gone down to the depths of your soul, to the tiny pieces that may have never seen the light of day. I know you're likely to never fall in love with or wed a man. However, there is a part of you that is locked away. A part of you that wants to be used, turned out, and ravaged by men who are superior to you."

"Now, chances are you would have lived a long, dull life and that part of your personality would never have been activated. At the very least, you may have tried talking your wife into pegging you at 40 while wear her bra and panties. But, where's the fun in that? Why wait until then to realize what you really want is a dicking down like the one your wife is getting from the pool boy?"

"At the end of the day, this isn't what's best for you. It's about bringing your shadows to the light and what most entertains me" he said, grinning evily.

Paul tucked his dick back in his pants.

"In two minutes, you will be back to normal....mostly. I will be gone, but I'll see you tonight..in dreams" he said with a smile as he caressed Jason's face, once again running his fingers across his lips.

He turned to leave but stopped to add a warning. "Oh yes, don't get it into your head that you can fight me or try any tough guy nonsense. I can expose you a whole lot easier than you could ever hope to expose me."

He left and sure enough a short time later Jason was standing fully clothed where he was when first confronted by Paul. Was it really a dream? His eyes darted around as he ran pack to the path. He couldn't see Paul anywhere. He clutched his chest through his shirt...it was flat. He sighed, obviously glad nothing was there but decidedly unsure of what was real. His dick was still hard as hell. He looked down and groaned as he saw a small dot of precum soak through his jeans.

He ran home and noticed a weird wedgie feeling in his ass. Guess that's what he got for running in jeans and boxers. Once back at the dorm, he went to his bathroom and was happy there was no sign of lipstick. He peeled off his shirt. His chest and arms were bald and smooth, but no tits. He breathed heavily, again questioning reality.

His pants came down next and to his extreme dismay he wasn't wearing boxers at all, but tight thong which had ridden up his crack while running. Pulling that down, he was simultaneously relieved at his cock being normal sized and dismayed at the V shape of his trimmed pubes. His legs were shaved smooth and he noticed a golden anklet on his right ankle.

Bending down, his heart sank as he read the description: PROPERTY OF PAUL. He looked for a clasp and suddenly, as if he was in the same room, he heard Paul's voice in his head saying no.

He glanced over at his shower and his normal store brand basic dude soap and shampoos had been replaced with stylish high end pink bottled ones. He fumbled with a nearby drawer and found perfumes, make-up and body lotion.

Out in his room, things appeared normal externally. Taking a deep breathe, he opened the top drawer of his dresser and was glad his shirts and pants were still there. The next drawer brought the despair back as his boxers had been replaced with row after row of panties and thongs.

The next contained his socks and a box that hadn't been there before. "Jasmin's Practice Box" was etched in pink lettering on the top. Jason's heart sank and he opened it to find butt plugs, dildos, a cock cage, handcuffs, lube, and other things. The inside portion of the lid had a stunningly realistic drawing of Jason as he was now and then one of who Paul was turning him into. He was riding a dick while another man pumped his mouth while his titties hung out. "Jason 2 Jasmin" was etched above.

He fell back onto the floor, wishing he would snap out of this nightmare. It was beyond comprehension. He shoved the drawer closed and sat motionless for minute after minute thinking what he could do to get out of it. Part of him still chided himself for thanking it was real...but how could it not be at this point?

He decided to order dinner in, not wanting to set foot outside again today. It was Friday and the prospect of the weekend gave him some hope that something, anything, could change. He put on a pair of workout shorts and a t shirt, ate dinner, tried to take his mind off things with TV, and then fought sleep as best as he could before succumbing to it.

This dream was the most graphic so far. There was no dialog, no insane props or weirdness....just Jason with his tits and shrunken dick out on all fours being banged by an unending line of men. He saw his face contort in pleasure as he took one after another.

Paul sat in a chair in front of him, smiling down.

Jason's one inch nub leaked pre-cum as another man finished inside of him and another got behind him.

"Fuck yeah, glad to finally be up in these guts" a familiar voice said from behind him as their dick slid in.

Paul grinned and motioned for Jason to look. Craning his neck, he saw his brother's friend Todd pounding him. Todd squeezed Jason's ass as he pumped in and out.

"I always knew you were a pussy" Todd sneered as he kept up the momentum and pulled Jason's hair.

Jason was moaning now, throwing his hips back. Dream or not, this knocked that box inside of him open more. He was manic, throwing it back like a porn star as sweat poured down his back.

Todd deposited his load and was gone. Jason felt disappointed. His hole wasn't empty long as his best friend Rick then materialized to keep it going. Rick had Jason get on top and ride his cock. His friend looked up at him with a wicked grin, gripping his hips and bringing him down hard on his shaft.

"Should've told me you were a fag, dude! Could've been doing this each time Rebecca stood me up."

Jason's moans continued as he fondled his tits and rubbed his microcock in circles. He felt so close to cumming but Rick finished and left.

He lay there with cum running out his butt, breathlessly looking up at Paul as he walked over. Paul easily lifted Jason into his arms, positioned his cock at Jason's hole, and rammed him down onto it.

"UNNNGHHHHHH OH GAWD, PAUL" Jason shrieked with pleasure as his tiny cock exploded between them.

Paul laughed as he held on to Jason. He looked him straight in the eye and said "this doesn't have to be a dream, Jasmin. You can have all of this. Now, wake up!"

Jason gasped as he woke up. He hadn't cum this time. His dick was crazy hard and his body was on fire. He held firm. Cold shower. He didn't touch the girly soaps and shit.

He went for a run. He played video games. He cracked his econ book open and studied. It was no use. The box had been opened. So many feelings that Jason had felt previously and not contextualized all slid into place. His latent submissiveness wrapped itself around the ultimate submission. All day he replayed his dream. He even found himself making up his own fantasies, his dick nearly bursting out of his pants as he imagined Todd spanking him.

The rest of the day was a whirlwind battle of trying not to jack off. He knew, deep in his soul, that this wasn't Paul manipulating him. He could either fight or give in. He held firm, although the thought of having sex with a man was growing more appealing by the hour. Not even just sex. Certainly not vanilla style sex. The thought of getting FUCKED like a slut was dominating his thoughts.

That night, Paul kept Jason's dreams sizzling. Jason was laying on top of Todd, who had his dick jammed in Jason's ass. Rick stood behind, also jamming his dick into Jason's ass. Paul, the ringleader, stood in front of Jason's face, feeding him his cock.

Jason moaned in extreme pleasure as the two dicks snaked deeper into his ass. The men held him firmly, sliding him back and forth as they moaned in unison.

"Can't believe the bitch talked us into it" Rich laughed as he delivered a hard smack to Jason's ass.

Todd removed his mouth from Jason's fat tits to respond laugh between breaths and agree, "shit..when a slut is that desperate, you gotta give them what they want."

Paul didn't speak. Instead, he took his cock out of Jason's throat and smacked him in the face with it. Jason moved his head, trying to get it back in his mouth.

"Oh please, Paul! You know I hate this! Get that big dick back in here...PLEASE!" Jason whined, in the most pathetic sissy voice possible.

Paul smiled, eager to give his slut what he wanted, as he bottomed out with his ballsack crashing against Jason's face.

"Stop lying to yourself, Jasmin. You were born for this. Born to be a cockslut. Embrace it, baby."

12