Dream Maker Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason felt his ass grow wetter as Todd and Rick blew their loads in him.

"Mmmph mmmph mmmph" he moaned into Paul's cock as savored the triumph of his hot ass getting these studs off.

He wouldn't get Paul's nut this time. Paul withdrew, pulled it back and said "time to wake up" as he slapped Jason's face with a his cock as hard as he could.

Jason woke up gripping the sheets. The fight in him was gone. No cold showers, no more running away. He scrambled off the bed and crawled to his dresser, feeling a warmness in his ass and balls as he grabbed the smallest dildo from the collection Paul gifted him and smeared it with lube. Not knowing quite what he was doing, he laid back with his legs splayed on the bed, shifting forward so his hole was accessible. There was no thinking, just doing. He had an itch and this was the only thing that could scratch it.

He applied small amounts of pressure while stroking his cock, it wasn't going in. He whined in agony, pondered abandoning the idea entirely. Then, Paul entered his mind.

"Pace yourself, Jasmin. Breathe. Relax. Push out as you push in. Forget your useless dick for a second. Your pussy will need care until it expands."

Jason blushed as he knew Paul was somehow watching. He closed his eyes, got his breathing under control and abandoned his cock momentarily. Spreading his legs further and repositioning his body, he tried again.

"Push out as you push in" he whispered to himself as he applied more pressure. To his surprise, an inch slid in.

"Mmmm" he moaned before biting his lip as his ass gave way for the plastic rod and his ring tightened around it. There was no denying it felt good. He used his free hand to feel up and grab his thighs, part of his body he never considered to be sexual in any way. Yet, the combo or the dildo and touching was doing it for him.

He pushed harder, sliding it in slowly and carefully. His ass gave way. It did sting, but it was a good kind of pain. His mind was racing, but there was no use pretending. Jason was horny for cock. He thought of Paul, Todd, and Rich, the holy trinity of dicks he had taken in his dream twice.

It had all been easy in his dream. Here, in reality, it was a bit more complicated. With 3 inches of the 6 inch dildo jammed in his ass, he couldn't fathom how he'd ever take anything bigger. Biting his lip, he applied more pressure.

"OH my God, yes!" He moaned as he found his g-spot. He started moving it back and forth slowly, breathing harder as his untouched cock screamed for attention.

"Leave it alone. You can get there without touching it" Paul's voice washed over his brain like a warm breeze.

Jason doubted he could do it. He really wanted to jack off, but he obeyed. He didn't think of disobeying Paul. Paul was sexy. Paul had a big dick. Paul knew what was best.

And so he continued to pound his loosening ass, his hands exploring his thighs, nipples, and neck. He was in heat. Amazing levels of pleasure reverberated through his body. He found an angle and speed that drove him nuts, so he kept at it, steadily shoving his toy in there until his body started to shake. He imagined Paul between his legs. It felt so right. His legs shook more as he bit his lip to keep his pleasure hidden from his neighbors.

And then, fireworks. His load shot from his dick with an intensity he had never experienced before. His entire body shook, making it hard to keep feeding his ass, but he persisted. He kept gouging until he was sure he had fucked all the cum out of him.

He collapsed back in bed, covered in sweat with the dildo still in him. He felt himself up all over, glowing in the aftermath of a taboo-breaking orgasm. How could his mind have kept this pleasure from him? He smiled to himself and sighed. There would be no second thoughts. Not after that. Paul was right.

He was brought back to reality by a hand touching his thighs and rubbing them. His eyes opened and there was Paul, with his wicked grin. Jason couldn't get mad or upset. He knew that's what he should have done. It's what old Jason would have done. He was still scared. He didn't want to fulfill Paul's vision of him as a bimbo for the world to use. He naively thought he could remain Paul's pet. He'd like that. So, in the absence of anything else to say or do, he simply smiled back nervously.

"You've made good progress, Jasmin" he said as he grabbed hold of the dildo and started slowly fucking Jason. "You're a nervous whore and that's ok. Two weeks ago, you wouldn't have imagined yourself like this...fucking your pussy with a dido. But look how much you love it."

"This love will flow to all things you're concerned with" he added as he shoved it all the way in.

"You're far from finished training your pussy. We'll make time for that later today. For now, let's give that throat a workout."

Paul opened his mouth to object, before remembering his dream blowjob on the campus quad. Heat built in his cock and ass as he grew hornier. He had no objection. His hunger for cock burned as he all inhibitions melted away.

Paul stood with his dick out at the edge of the bed and Jason crawled over to sit in front of him. The dildo was still in his ass as he looked up shyly.

He steadied himself, looked up, opened his mouth and waited.

12