Dream Vacation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

"We're only just beginning," she whispered to me in a voice that was now hoarse with passion. "Now I satisfy my lesbian desires. My women hunger for me, and I long for their touch…"

The lights came up slowly, and I looked quickly to both sides. Akimi and Kiko appeared from behind me and stepped forward to where Trina reclined. She rose to her knees and greeted them by taking their hands in hers, and then they turned to face me.

The pretty Asian girls had recreated themselves in the same fantasy as Trina. Instead of white, however, they wore red. Their long, straight black hair was streaked with red highlights, their breasts were covered at the nipples with red sparkles, and their lips were so glossy and polished that they seemed to be coated with melted wax.

'My lovers will kiss now," Trina said, and with that the two Asian princesses turned toward each other and put red lips to red lips. Their mouths opened slowly and their tongues emerged to touch, and I heard a quick double gasp as they felt the thrill of their kiss. Trina lay back like me to look up at them, watch them, feel their pleasure as if it were her own.

To see them standing above me, kissing and rubbing their bodies together, was a new and exciting view. I could see their hands reaching up to cup the other's breasts, or down to stroke a golden thigh or caress a firm bottom. There was no hope of telling them apart; their bodies were so strikingly similar as to make them near-perfect twins, and their heavy makeup removed any difference from their faces. Their nipples, topped with red sparkle, met exactly at a level as they embraced.

Trina rose up to her knees again, and with a touch of her hands encouraged Kiko and Akimi to drop down to her level. They did so without ever breaking the contact at their lips, sliding down together to kneel with Trina. Then they lay down toward me, until they were side by side with their heads practically in my lap, still kissing and licking and mingling heated breath with each other. They opened their eyes and looked up at me, as if to say that they knew I was there, watching them, and they wanted me to.

Over the top of their bodies came Trina, her impossibly long, glowing hair draping over them. She stared at their caressing red lips as if hypnotized, lowering herself down slowly, slowly, to meet them. Her pearly white lips panted heavily with desire. Her large, firm breasts hung down and touched the girls as she moved ever closer. The Asian beauties turned their faces slightly toward her so as to welcome this new woman to their love-making. Three wet mouths with questing tongues met in their common center, and the moans of the hot and sexy women mingled together.

Trina pulled up after a long and sensuous kiss, and her lovers relaxed so that they lay on their backs, side by side, looking up at her. Then she pulled herself up further, so that her breasts touched their faces, and with deliberate slowness Kiko and Akimi peeled the silvery covers from Trina's nipples, and put their lips over the hardening buds.

In her new position, Trina's face was only inches away from me, and her expression of intense and overwhelming pleasure was a thing to behold. Her impossibly vivid green eyes looked right through me, unfocused and unaware of what lay right in front of her as she felt the lips of her lovers.

I couldn't hold myself back any longer. In her position, I needed only to lift myself up a tiny bit, and lower her head down slightly…

It was unnecessary; Trina knew what I needed the moment I moved. Her shining white lips moved down over the top of my hard cock, taking me into the warm and wet of her sensuous mouth. Her eyes locked on mine as she gave me oral pleasures, taking me slow and deep, as if we had all the time in the world.

"I thought this was only a show," I whispered as softly as I could, not wanting to intrude with my voice upon the lustful mood.

"I could feel your need," she replied, her lips touching me even as she spoke. "I must give you what you desire, lover…"

"It feels good," I told her, "but I do want to watch them with you."

Trina pulled her lips from my cock and licked the drop of pre-come from its tip. She sat up and urged her concubines to rise with her. They knelt on either side of her and continued to lick and kiss at her breasts and nipples, reaching down between her legs as well to stroke the warm wetness they found there.

It might have seemed odd that I had given up some really good head so that I could sit back and watch, but having such satisfaction over the past week had changed my priorities somewhat. I was no longer interested in quick satisfaction; I wanted to enjoy the experience to the full, and I loved the look that my ladies had created for me. Trina resembled a goddess in her platinum hair, her lips and nails painted to match, and to watch her twin lesbian lovergirls please her made my blood boil. It was a fantastic, erotic dream that I didn't care to wake up from right away.

With a hand at the back of each slim neck, Trina guided her girls from her tits back up to her lips, where they kissed together again. She whispered to them too softly for me to hear, but I saw the results of what she told them when one lay on her back and the other turned herself around to lie on top of her in a perfect sixty-nine. Reaching tongues met waiting pussies as the girls engaged in the most intimate act of lesbian love.

"Are they not beautiful?" Trina asked me as she watched them and stroked her own pussy. "Do you see their passion, how they long for each other? Watch how they slide their tongues inside, tasting their nectar… come, look closer…"

I slid off the chair, and crawled close to the girls. They made no sign that they knew I was there, but continued to indulge in each other, oblivious to all else. From less than six inches away I watched as Akimi (or Kiko, I still couldn't tell) ran her tongue up and down through her lover's sweet pink folds, sliding inside her and over her swollen clit, sucking with red hot lips upon the tender labia and moaning with pleasure as the same was done to her. Trina had bent close along with me and watched with equal fascination, rubbing her tits and her pussy with both hands, seemingly as thrilled as I to see these two women make love so passionately and shamelessly.

I saw a shiver run through their bodies. The girl I watched squeezed her eyes shut and cried out with sudden, urgent pleasure. Her lover's similar cries were muffled as she continued to work her oral magic, and then they were both plunging their faces into each other, rocking their hips and moaning with unchained desire, until at last they pulled themselves tightly together and came hard into each other's pretty face.

They held together for a long moment as the climax peaked and waned, then lifted apart, their bodied glistening with mutual perspiration. They slid away from each other in both directions, letting their tits bump and rub slightly on the way, stopping briefly to touch lips when they came face-to face. Then the one on top rolled to the side, leaving them cheek-to-cheek with legs spread in opposite directions.

"Taste their lips," Trina breathed. "Go on, share the cream that they shared."

I leaned in and licked at both girls' lips, and I could taste the sweet tang of love honey on them. Their tongues licked back at me, and each other.

"Now, let me taste it from you," Trina begged, and I looked up to find her there, her lips open and her tongue emerging for the kiss. I let her run the tip of her tongue around my lips and thrust it into my mouth, while the girls below us kissed side by side.

When I pulled back, I saw that the twins had sealed their mouths around Trina's nipples once again. They had both rolled over and now supported themselves on their hands and knees, a wonderfully exciting submissive position. As Trina lay back into her pillow once more, they crawled after her, kissing her breasts and her neck and then her lips. Trina encouraged them by lowering a hand between each girls' legs and stroking their pussies together. Her own legs were spread wide and her sex lay exposed and inviting.

I longed to fuck her, but I enjoyed the anticipation too much to give in to the need just yet. Just knowing that I could move in and penetrate her at any moment was tremendously exciting, and I didn't want to intrude on such a beautiful, purely lesbian moment. If Trina wondered why I wasn't making my move, she didn't show it, content to let me sit back and watch if that was what I wanted. She did, however, guide a hand from each of the girls to her own pussy so that she could receive the pleasure she gave.

Again I saw the urgency rise in all three women, and their kisses and caresses became more fierce and forceful. With multiple cries of ecstasy, they came together once again, fucking each others' pussies in a frenzy of excitement. The Asian princesses leaned into Trina's body to kiss her lips and lick her tongue.

"I want to feel that too," I whispered quietly.

The girls heard me, and instantly obeyed. Leaving Trina to bask in the afterglow of her own orgasm, the pretty twins turned to me, and knelt down one on either side. Then, instead of kissing me on the lips as I had anticipated, they leaned over and began to suck on my nipples instead! I began to protest, but realized quickly that I enjoyed it; more than that, I was becoming even more aroused than I had when Trina had been sucking my cock. I looked at her and saw that she had reclined once more, her hair flowing all around her, and her legs spread for the touch of her own hand.

One of my girls moaned, and the other did as well, and I stroked my hands up into their hair to hold them gently where they were. It seemed almost wrong to be getting so excited over having my nipples sucked, as it wasn't a traditionally male erogenous zone, but I realized that that was why I loved it. It felt like they were inviting me to share for a moment in their world, and feel the way that women make love to each other. Even watching Trina gave me the sense that I had become one of them, and that her arousal was due not to my manhood, but because I was as they were… a lesbian.

For just a moment that thought gave me a surge of excitement… but in that same moment my masculinity re-asserted itself. My psyche seemed unwilling to suspend disbelief so far. I felt the undeniable need to perform as a man, and so with a gentle pressure I eased the girls away from my nipples. I chose one of them arbitrarily and pulled her leg over my lap. She got the idea quickly and moved into position, her pussy lips open and waiting above my waiting rod.

I found her opening and thrust hard and deep.

She cried out briefly, and the look on her face told me that the inspiration was ecstasy, not pain. I thrust into her again and again, watching her ride me, watching her twin lover lick her tits and kiss her lips to enhance her pleasure. I heard Trina's moans as she fucked herself to multiple climaxes.

It wasn't enough; I wanted more. I pulled my other Asian lover over to me and encouraged her to straddle her legs over my face, which she did with enthusiasm. With my tongue inside of one woman and my cock inside the other, I thrust and licked and sucked like a man who had lost all control, and when I heard all three women hotly moaning their pleasure, I finally went over the edge and pumped my cream deep into my lover's body.

The high of climax faded, and the girls panted hard to catch their breath. One by one they dismounted me, and lay on either side, their bodies hot with their recent exertion. Trina crawled forward and lay on top of me, kissing my lips softly and tenderly, then resting her head on my chest.

* * * * *

Though we were all exhausted, we decided that a proper conclusion to the evening would be to enjoy a hot tub and a bottle of champagne. The Jacuzzi in the VIP suite had been built with a retractable roof, and so we opened it up to the stars and the nighttime ocean air. The girls took a moment to remove their makeup, glitter, and Trina's wig, which obviously wouldn't have been good for the tub.

"Here's to fantasies made real," Trina said with a raised glass, and we all drank to that.

"I just have one question," I said, looking at Akimi and Kiko. "Which one of you did I actually, you know, fuck?"

They laughed together. "We'll never tell," Kiko said.

"But maybe if you do both of us on the Island, you can find out," Akimi suggested. "If you can't tell by our faces… maybe you can tell by our pussies."

TO BE CONTINUED

Note: Safe sex is good. Using condoms when engaging in casual or for-hire sex is imperative. This is a fantasy, where no one has STDs or gets accidentally pregnant. The fact that there are no rubbers in my story does not mean I wouldn't use them in real life.

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers