All Comments on 'Dream Weaver Ch. 03'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Addicted

I think Chal has found his "dream" woman, and yes pun intended. I had no clue as to what a dream weaver actually was. I had ideas but they failed in comparison to what you have created. That someone who has been treated so poorly all of her life and to discover that she has this extraordinary gift, well there is certainly more to Bliss than I expected. And Chal, you need to keep things in your pants for now. Come on you were just dreaming of your beloved mate and how her death affected you and now you want to what "fuck" Bliss. Really after everything she has been thru. Just slow it down........I really am enjoying this story so thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to fast and not enough explication

In general I like your efforts, but too much happens in this short chapter to begin to understand what is going on.

mBrowmBrowalmost 12 years ago
Tags?

I always love Daniellekitten stories, but I wish this esteemed authoress would add tags to the stories, to help define the themes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RE: "Tags?"

...'dittos'...

I HATE stories that have NO TAGS

...

...ALMOST makes me vote a '1'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4089 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES