All Comments on 'Dreambelle's Chime Ch. 01'

by GigglingGoblin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
freewingfreewingover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. The character descriptions put me at ease and helped me enjoy the more explicit content.

Thanks! What's behind the nectar boy and girl? Where is the chime coming from? ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you write these more ambitious 'ensemble' stories really well, but I always prefer it when it's one guy, one extended scene, and there's plenty of time for the eroticism to build up slowly. The emerald girl encounter was my favorite, but over too soon! -- and that's inevitable when there are other people to get to. By the way, I really love all the different ways you do femdom with malesubs; it's great that sometimes the guys are cocky jackasses, sometimes unassertive nice-guy types: everybody deserves to get mind-fucked, to heaven or hell :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I definitely enjoyed this, I'm interested to see what comes next. The characters are quite funny, and I often enjoy seeing your supernaturals in the modern world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ooh, I’m looking forward to seeing where this goes. This has a really great ethereal, creepy vibe that just fills the story. I like it!

GirthyElfGirthyElfabout 1 year ago

Excellent setup to the story. I can’t wait to see where this leads

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ah, this was perfect. Eery, ethereal, and mysterious. Looking forward to chapter 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGigglingGoblin@GigglingGoblin
Check out my Patreon for exclusive content, polls on future stories, early updates, alternate Bad Ends, smutty "Dungeons and Dazes" games/erotic one-on-one roleplays, and more! It really does help me keep writing these stories regularly, even if you can only afford to pledge a...