All Comments on 'Dreamboat Ch. 02'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tj1976tj1976over 5 years ago
awesome!

great sex scene

wonderful characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Plot

Love your story line. Stranded in a boat, developing love story, discovering what resources they have, the need to figure out where they are, where they want to go and how to get there. Swiss family robinson story on a boat. Could go a lot of different directions with this story. Just need a lot more chapters to read. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Becoming more interesting

I'm now following this wonderful story. Love your writing. Congrats, I hope you keep it up. :)

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
End reminded me of the theme song from Saturday morning show “HR Puff n Stuff”

“... and the boat sailed on and on and on and on and on.”

Story good so far. In fact very good.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 5 years ago
Love the foundation you are laying

Can't wait to see where it's going... oh wait... lol, i don't have to. You've already got a bunch more written... woohoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story develement, but.

Ch. 2 page 1 towards the end of the page the narrator says " But he could feel her hands on him, feel her breath over his straining erection, feel the silken , fairly - light touch of her hair on his thighs. "

Then 2 paragraphs later, the narrator says, " She quickly unraveled the turban and gave her long golden hair a last quick rub before finger - combing it out "

Oops, small error, not a big deal but it was a mistake that jumped out at me. otherwise great so far.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great development of the plot. You are a good storyteller

Again 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dreamboat Ch. 01 Previous Part
Dreamboat Series Info

SIMILAR Stories