All Comments on 'Dreamboat Ch. 05'

by SleeperyJim

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DrizdartDrizdartover 5 years ago
Delightful interaction

between the two characters. The story pushes along well, focused on a limited amount of time but allowing some interesting sidelines to develop in their thoughts. I enjoy reading about lives very different from mine -- and these certainly fit.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 5 years ago
Wonderful

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank you for sharing your story.

Kevlar2Kevlar2over 5 years ago
Thank you

I look for the next chapter each day. Wonderful interaction between the two characters. I just keep wondering where this will end up? Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NICE,

Absolutely brilliant well thought out intelligent story, thoroughly enjoyed all your work thus far, keep it up ,just 5⭐️, P.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Still following...

...this and it's getting warmer but no idea yet what's happening with the watcher??

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Marvellous!

Scores 5/5

DuncanitaDuncanita3 months ago

You sir, have a way with words and build up... this is my 1st read so don't know how it will evolve and/or wnd but i hope on some great outcome of love, revenge and happy rich lives between our MC's...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 24 hours ago

I'm still curious were you take that, but reading the tale is annoying at the same time. The characyers suck. She has an STD, but which one? There is enough nasty stuff that would prohibit them to do what they are doing, unless the MMC doesn't mind to catch whatever she is infected with. She, on the other hand, a twenty two year old girl, living on the streets, turning tricks, letting herself talk into hard drug abuse by her boy friend, is somehow a wise person with an iron will, while our hero is dumb as a box of rocks. He never had any doubt about the ill concieved fairy tale his ex-wife has told about being beaten up by him. A guy that gullible and close to being braindead has survived battles and skirmishes?

Sounds like crap from the crowd that believes in the superiority of the female of the species. Makes you wonder how we stupid and weak guys implemented the so called patriarchy. Leaves me with one explanation. There is a God and he wants it that way. Sarcasm off. O by the way, at one point the FMC muses: "He doesn't want my ass? In my opinion all men sooner or later want that." So with how many men has this fallen angel had a relationship at twenty two? Must be quite an impressive, better to say awful number.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous