Dreamboat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now and again they had met on the streets, and after a while, she had found herself looking forward to those chance meetings. Although they spoke about commonplace things, it was always with intelligence and wit, and he had shown her a respect and a level of civility and courtesy that she had almost forgotten could be hers.

Andrew had been completely lost in his drug-fuelled dreams for so long, that being alone with her thoughts had become the norm. So when she realised she had started going out of her way to ensure more 'chance' meetings with Reid after she had finally managed to break the habit, she had come understand that she was withdrawing from the erstwhile friend who was ready to take her to hell with him.

Finally ready to leave the dubious safety of Andrew's company, she knew he wouldn't last a week without her at his level of chemical dependence, and had come up with what she had thought was a rock-solid plan. She would steal a supply from King Cole and leave it with Andrew.

The plan had not been as rock-solid as she had thought. She had been trying to work out how to ration Andrew's supply of the package of heroin she had stolen, after she was gone. With it in her pocket, she had been staring out of the window, tossing bread crumbs to the pigeons, when the Fiddlers had arrived. And when she had run, she had naturally run to Reid. He was the only rock she knew in the shifting sands of insanity that her life had become.

She drew back from his lips and put her hand to his face, trying to show how serious she was about this.

"Lachlan Reid," she said softly but firmly. "I've imagined this moment many times. This is not about something owed or due, this is a gift. A gift from you to me."

She pressed full length against him and smiled wickedly. "Eventually I'm going to be able to ask you to give me that gift once again, in every part of my body. And when that happens I'm going to leave you the ghost of a man. We can't do that now, because of ... you know. But I checked around, and you can have fun with the rest of me."

"Really? I thought..."

"No, it's all good. We're safe."

She twisted in his arms until she was lying face down, then she raised her hips and moved her knees apart. She gestured toward the tube of lube in his hand.

"Until then, please give me this gift now."

"Okay," he murmured. "If you're sure."

"Oh, I'm sure. You won't be the first, but this is the first time I've actually offered it to any man. So, I'm a virgin in that way, I guess. So, please, make me proud. Happy and proud."

"Well, if you put it like that..." he said, rising to his knees and moving between her widespread thighs. "But I've never done it like this before, so..."

She rose up on her elbows and turned her head to look at him in astonishment. "No anal and little experience of oral. What were you? One of those crazy virginity pledgors?"

"No. I just never met many girls I really liked enough to take a chance on," he muttered, feeling a little embarrassed. "But I wasn't a virgin when I got married."

"Just not with a lot of experience then, I'm guessing. How old are you?"

"Thirty two," he said, almost apologetically. He placed his hands on her buttocks, enjoying the feel of the softness that overlay hard muscle. "I know. I know. I look much older."

"Well, a little," she grinned at his rueful expression. "Hard living."

"It's been a little disconcerting at times, I must admit."

She thought of the scars across his back. "Yes."

She settled forward again. "Okay, the plan here is, the more lube you use, the less painful and more pleasurable it will be for both of us."

"I can do that," he said, squeezing a large dollop from the tube into his palm and covering his hard cock with it from tip to base. Then he leaned forward and pressed his palm between her cheeks, rubbing the goo against her and then wriggling the tip of his forefinger inside her.

"Mmm," she responded, her voice so warm and sexy it caused a thrill to run up through his belly, to which his cock responded by jerking upwards. "More."

He pressed the tube to the tight little opening and then massaged the lube into the hot, tight passage, her little sighs and moans guiding him in his quest. Her sphincter nipped at him as he lovingly worked it in.

"Another finger would help," she offered. He let her guide him and added his middle finger to the massage, her tight opening fighting him for a moment and then relaxing enough to allow ingress.

"Ah, that's nice," she whispered and sighed again, in a long, slow breath. "Now let's start the main show."

Eagerly, but determined to maintain control, he moved even closer until the head of his shaft touched the little rosebud, both gleaming in the reflected light of the sun.

"How do you want me to do this?" he asked, his breath coming quicker with excitement.

"Slow and easy. Let me get used to it," she said, turning her face to look at him again. There was a slant of sunlight across his face, and for a moment he seemed to look like a big, brawny angel, wings tucked firmly behind him. And at that moment she understood that she felt a lot more than she had realised for this man -- a man who could be commanding, strong and even lethally scary when events called for it, and then a little unsure, hesitant and reserved when dealing with women on a social level.

Feeling her heart give a little leap at the sudden, surprising surge of emotion, she instinctively wiggled her butt at him, feeling his cock slip and slide over her opening. Then she felt pressure against her anus and knew he had at last started to press into her. She could feel her flesh opening to him, welcoming him into the depths of her belly.

Tears started to flow from her cerulean eyes -- not of pain or sorrow, but from the sheer pleasure and happiness of having her body take inside it for the first time, the shaft of a man she was falling in love with. For the first time in her life, she was being impaled during an act of love rather than an act of commercial lust.

Reid felt the head of his erection pop within the tiny opening, which then tightened around him like a steel fist in an oiled velvet glove. By God, she was tight, he thought. He stopped his forward motion, waiting for her body to settle in to his intrusion, knowing instinctively that she would signal him when she was ready for him to continue.

The signal came when she pressed back into him, forcing his pulsating cock another inch into her. He could feel her squeezing him rhythmically and knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for long under the intense assault on his senses. He could feel his balls start to tighten and tried to think of anything under the sun rather than coming inside her ass.

Of course, that only concentrated his attention absolutely upon that very thing.

Wren was almost lost as well, falling in a whirl of physical, emotional and intellectual stimulation that threatened to drown her completely. Frantic not to come too soon and spoil the experience for him, and not realising that he faced the exact same dilemma, she pushed back hard, needing the pain of brutal entry to take her out of the spiral towards orgasm. His cock sank to the very limit within her belly, and she reared up in surprise at both the lack of any pain, and at the volcano of pleasure that lit up within her, exploding golden lava flows of delight through every vein and artery to reach every part of her body.

She cried out, helplessly lost within her orgasm -- an orgasm that only grew as he began to thrust helplessly into her, unable any longer to control the urge to penetrate her to the core. His whole body was primed purely to fountain his cum into her body, and as she gave a second long, low cry of pleasure, he jammed his hips forward, slamming hard against her butt and thighs, his balls bouncing off the lips of her pussy and sending rills of a different pleasure through her ongoing orgasm, like silver threads worked into a tapestry of gold. His cum jetted into her depths, and she could feel every drop of it as if it were molten iron, burning more and more pleasure into her senses.

Wren collapsed onto the bed helplessly, Reid following her down to lie on her back, his cock still buried to the hilt within her and sending powerful aftershocks of pleasure through her as his final spurts shocked her insides again and again.

She mewed like a kitten and clutched at his hands alongside her, her strong grip forcing him to remain inside and on top of her when he tried to be courteous and lift some of his weight off her body.

Somehow, they kissed, and even that seemed to extend their pleasure into new realms, only the need to gasp and pant for breath forcing their lips apart for a moment before they returned to the kiss again and again.

"Wren! I..." he finally started to whisper, only to break off when she silenced him with yet another kiss. She had no idea whether he was going to pant out a declaration of apology or some level of affection, but this was not the time for either.

After what felt like an aeon, she allowed him to roll to the side, giving a sorrowful moan of loss and emptiness when his shaft finally slipped out of her, the moan changing to a purr of contentment when he gathered her perspiration covered body to him and spooned in behind her.

"I think that was the best ever," he finally said. "I've certainly never felt that good before. That took the concept of orgasm to a whole new level! Thank you!"

He kissed the back of her neck and hugged her tighter.

"Oh, believe me, my Captain-lover, that was all pleasure for me too," she murmured back, feeling drowsy and more contented than she could ever remember, her whole body seeming to radiate satisfaction. She drew his arms tighter around her, crossing his forearms in front of her and placing his palms squarely over her breasts. His big hands closed to squeeze them gently and she purred even louder.

They were both lost in their contentment, their thoughts wandering in different but convergent directions.

Wren felt deliciously lost in the emotions of delight, security and pure pleasure of being held by this big man, who could be so violent and yet so gentle. He had, with one loving act, an act which she had experienced several times before with no pleasure at all and one with which he had no experience whatsoever, taken her to a whole new world -- no, a whole new universe of ecstasy. At the same time, she hadn't felt any sense of security since her fourteenth birthday, when her cousin Alfie had crept up behind her and grabbed at her budding breasts, squeezing them painfully and then threatening to inform her father and everyone else that she had asked him to do it, if she told on him. And she had known deep within her very bones that he would be believed over any protestations of innocence she might make.

Things had gone steadily downhill from there until, after being betrayed completely by those she loved and thrown into a world of pain, shame and humiliation, she had finally managed to escape into anonymity on the streets with Andrew -- although he too had never afforded her any real sense of security.

But now, it felt that no matter what the outcome of the adventure on this strange little boat which seemed to effortlessly accommodate all their needs, she felt that Lachlan could and would protect her to the limit of his endurance, as well as provide for those emotions and needs that were blossoming within her.

Behind her, still lost in the afterglow of his own orgasm -- a climax which had raised him to levels of excitement and pleasure he had simply never experienced before, Reid was wondering what had just happened. Oh he was glad that it had, that he had lost control over his own sensibilities to simply go along with her, but it had just felt so alien, so foreign to his own normal habits of strict self-control. Ever since the episode with his ex-wife he had maintained a steel-hard control over every action, but all it had taken was a whispered invitation from this admittedly wonderful little woman to cast all his defences down and destroy his control absolutely.

But how had he believed her when she had told him that anal sex was a safe alternative? He'd been a front-line soldier. He had been told from day one what was safe and what wasn't by every medical officer he had ever come across -- and the word condom featured largely in every one of those conversations. Yet he had believed her completely.

And for some reason he couldn't bring himself to regret a single second of it, no matter the consequences. If they were lost, to drift on this boat forever, he couldn't imagine a better companion. Or -- even with the restrictions placed on them by her circumstances -- a better lover. It was as if she had taken a blow torch to the lump of ice he carried permanently in his stomach.

It was at that moment that he heard a soft, almost apologetic sound, ring through the boat.

The proximity alarm.

P.S.

NOTE TO READERS:

There you are -- the first five chapters of many more in the can and the next one more than half finished. So far you've been very kind, and I really appreciate that. It's the thought that people are reading that keeps me writing. So leave a comment, good or bad, and please give it a vote. One click!

12