Dreamer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped her eyes with her the grey-black of her panther shirt, the possibilities were endless.

Molly weakly climbed up into her bunk with her journal and felt the exquisite lushness of her new bedding envelop her tired body. It felt like a foot-thick bed of red rose petals.

The thought of the rose petals reminded her of something as she stared into the wonderful starry night of her window on the ceiling.

She opened up her journal to that particular fantasy and began reading, imagining he was there with her in her room.

Molly's enormous eyes closed as the passages overtook her and she could feel his wonderful fingers on her body. The stranger's kisses were at the flat shrine of her belly and traveling lower as his hands and strong arms were spreading out under her shirt and over her small breasts. Her nipples gave in and hardened just before his vigorous fingers grazed over them.

His tongue traveled from her hip bones to the interior of her belly button and Molly groaned as his hungry tongue explored the sensitive cave of her navel. She had wanted it for so long and now it was beyond vivid, it was real.

It was realer than real.

Molly opened her eyes and propped herself up, her head grazing the starry ceiling. He was there in her bed. His stubble at her belly button. She stared in awe at the grown man worshipping her in the bed of her head. She ran her fingers through his silky mane and grabbed his hair and laid back down. She inhaled his spicy, wooden scent and licked her lips. She pushed his head down further towards her skirt. Her heart and mind were going crazy. She had been dreaming about this guy for years. She had never felt a man touch her like this.

"Fuck," Molly couldn't control herself, "just do it already."

She gripped his hair tight and pushed his head furiously down towards her dripping lust. Molly could barely contain herself as he undid her skirt and slipped her panties down to her ankle.

She spread her legs as she glanced below and saw him lowering his head towards her sex. She felt like she was going to explode, never had she had a man in her bed like this. The only one who came close the one boyfriend in highschool that she lost because she was never allowed to spend time with him outside of school.

When she felt his breath on her mound, Molly gasped impatiently. It was driving her nuts. When she felt him rake his teeth across the surface of her skin and through her garden of straight, black, dirty pubic hair, she groaned. The wait was killing her now. When she felt the soft cushions of his lips kiss her lusty rosebud, she stretched her legs and curled her toes. She wanted to murder him. When she felt the warmth of his tongue touch the curtains of her sensitive desire, she moaned and pulled on his hair like a harness as she uncontrollably gyrated her hips and pressed his wonderful mouth into her hungry wetness.

Molly couldn't believe the lusty energy that filled and overflowed every cell in her body as she ground her pretty, tight pinkness into his gorgeous face like a wild animal. She was all over it, on his nose, his lips, his tongue, his stubbled chin, which was a strange thrill all its own. She used him like a toy as she chased her climax and drove the dirtiness of her bottom half aggressively against his beauty.

The memory of the man looking at her in class earlier suddenly filled her mind. It doubled her moans and gyrations. The way he bent her over and stripped her down in her own head space flickered through her mind and coursed through her veins. That disinterested look when he had finished interrogating her, made her even more wild. "Look at me, look at me!" She suddenly found herself commanding. She lifted her head and looked at her devourer. Her breath shuddered, it was no longer the stranger from her fantasy's face, but the man from her class with those terrible green eyes of his. They were staring deep into her head from between her writhing legs. His tongue somehow managed to find its way inside her despite the chaos just before her orgasm and it shot a bead of gooey ecstasy deep into her head and made her exhale in gasping and panting tongues, "kee... moog... eeee," as her petite body arched and spasmed against his strong, soft tongue. He saw inside her, Molly never broke contact with those green spears of his. She wanted him to see her like this, see her wicked, quivering, little soul that was just for him to see. Never in her life had she felt such an intense in-flowing of bliss and pleasure.

By the time her body and mind settled back into the bed, Molly wasn't sure what exactly happened. Lust had overtaken her. But she settled into the stranger's embrace and fell asleep with a contented smile on her face that was buried deep into his burning chest.

"It was good, but his eyes, they're not as good as the real thing..." floated through Molly's head before she drifted off.

~~~

There was a knock on her door and Molly groaned sleepily while she walked over to it and opened the door. Rebecca's smiling face greeted her.

"Did you have a good night?" Rebecca said, looking Molly up and down.

Molly looked down and realized her bottom half was still naked and her neon pink panties were tangled around her left ankle. She positioned herself behind the door startled awake out of her morning haze and remembered she wasn't home. Home? The word floated there for a second, when was the last time she had felt "at home" anywhere?

Rebecca laughed at Molly's wide and embarrassed eyes.

"We all do the same thing our first night," Rebecca said, with a winking sapphire.

"Let me get dressed, one second," Molly said and closed the door. She could smell herself in the room, it smelled like cat.

She turned and was going to go to her dressers to find an outfit, but all of it was gone. Just her journal was lying on the floor next to her striped skirt.

She gazed into her journal, puzzled. Was it a dream? Where did all her new furniture go? Where was her lover?

Molly shook the confusion out of her head and pulled her panties and skirt back up her body. She ran her fingers through her messy nest of hair.

She grabbed her journal, shoved her feet into her sneakers, and opened the door again.

"Let's take a walk outdoors, it's the weekend, no class today," Rebecca said, "I bet you have many questions."

They walked back into the main hallway with the classrooms and bookshelves. Molly stopped when a dusty blue book on a shelf caught her eye. Curiosity got the better of her and she walked over and picked it up. What were all these books lining the hallways?

She held the lofty blue book with a leaf embossed on the center of it. Her curious fingers traveled along the edge of the orange-tinged pages and opened it.

In a whirl it unfurled and a single kernel of popcorn popped. There was a floating man in front of her hovering. Molly yelped from the fierce indigo eyes suddenly staring at her and dropped the book to the checkered ground. The man dove down and picked it up with a refined hand.

He was like some sort of ethereal fairy, he was a watercolor wash of sparkling pale-blues with wavy cobalt hair. His eyebrows were dark and seeped into the vanilla skin of his concerned brows like bleeding blueberries. He had wings that fanned out behind him like oversized, albino fern leaves. The fine hairs at the curling tips of the wings shivered with his movements. The wings were moving so rapidly they appeared to be still, Molly could feel the gentle air from them swirling around and lifting the stray baby hairs around her head.

He didn't look like a normal human, maybe he once was, but now he looked otherworldly. He floated towards Molly with the book in one hand. He reached out the other graceful tool towards her and she saw his nails were stained the color of blackberry juice. Molly froze as he ran his thumb down her bottom lip, leaving the faintest dusting of purple powder on her cherry lips.

Molly's pink tongue automatically darted down and she tasted the residue, a cornucopia of excruciatingly sweet fruit exploded in her mouth and down her throat in a thick, hot, gooey rush of suffocating juices. Molly could hardly breathe from the copious torrent of gushing heat that was pouring down her throat. Her tongue was overwhelmed with several thousand new flavors of blue raspberry and black blueberry, she shook her head and stumbled back, hissing uncontrollably.

The blueberry fairy man smiled a pretty smile and shook his head slowly, he put the book back on the shelf and disappeared.

Molly found herself on her hands and knees, staring into her reflection in the black-purple square of the floor, silently choking, trying to ride out the torrent of blue that was coursing through her body. Seconds later, it faded as quickly as it came and Molly found her breath again, her lips, tongue, and throat were numb, but she could breathe. Her lungs rattled as they tried to catch up on lost air.

She glanced up at the blue book on the shelf from the corner of her eye and vowed to never open another book in that hallway ever again. What the fuck just happened to her, who was that pale blue fairy?

"What are you doing?" Rebecca said, standing behind Molly.

"I- I just, did you see that?" Molly asked, panting. She hastily grabbed her journal and stood up.

"What?" Rebecca said, "are you okay? Your lips are blue."

"I just opened this book and-" Molly said, trailing off.

"Yeah, careful with these guys in the hallway, they've been here a long time," Rebecca said, looking around at the shelves of books, "who knows what they're into, probably some pretty kinky stuff I'd imagine."

"Huh?" Molly said.

"Don't worry about it," Rebecca said, "come on, I want to show you something." She grabbed Molly's hand and pulled her along.

Rebecca led them to a nearby stairwell, down several floors, Molly didn't count them, and out the doors into the twilight air.

"What time is it?" Molly asked, confused, it didn't look any different from before she went to sleep.

"The morning," Rebecca said, "can't you tell? Well, I guess the difference here is pretty subtle..."

"And where again is 'here' exactly?" Molly asked, looking up into the silhouettes of the building against the bluish purple sky that flickered with nets of stars and rainbow clouds dabbed with a brush here and there among streaking comets. She scrubbed her lips off as hard as she could with her shirt.

"The Moon, it's where all us human Dreamers end up," Rebecca explained.

"You mean I am on the moon right now?" Molly said, raising an eyebrow, it didn't look like the moon.

"The Moon, as it is on The Astral," Rebecca said.

"Like a domain?" Molly said.

"Yeah, let me show you," Rebecca said, "follow me."

Rebecca began leading her across the courtyard of trees and benches and down a small, unofficial-looking trail that led through a gap in the stone wall of the courtyard and down a grassy hill.

Before they made it halfway down, a woman called out to them and Molly turned to see Patricia coming towards them.

"Where are you going?" Patricia asked when she caught up to them, "you can't leave the walls of the school, didn't Rebecca tell you that?"

Molly glared at Rebecca and she shrugged. Molly hated getting in trouble.

Patricia put her arm around Molly and led her back to the school grounds.

"Now, make sure you stay within the walls of this school. It's a wild place, you'll get eaten alive if you wander out there without proper knowledge of your own abilities," Patricia explained seriously.

They walked back into the empty halls of the school and Patricia led Molly into what she assumed was her office.

Molly sat down in a plush chair with ribbed, faded, burgundy cushions and squat golden legs in front of Patricia's polished rosewood desk. There was a window with blinds behind the desk that cut little sunset lines across the small, book laden office. Molly stared at the window, it must of been some kind of trick or illusion.

"Now, how was your first night here?" Patricia asked with a smile as she sat behind her desk.

"Strange," was all Molly could say, she didn't know how to approach the subject of her journal without sounding crazy.

"Who was he?" Patricia asked, "or was it a she?"

Molly blushed, "excuse me?"

"We all do the same thing the first night," Patricia smiled, "our favorite fantasy comes alive. Don't be ashamed."

"It was a he," Molly said, looking away, "but he was gone in the morning, along with everything else, so I thought it was a dream."

"In the beginning it's like that," Patricia said, "just read it again in your room and it will all reappear. Over time, the more you read it, the longer it will stick without you needing to refresh it so often."

Molly looked at her journal, "what exactly is it?"

"It's you, you're a goddess now," Patricia said, "we all are, fledgling gods and goddesses. That book is your power and you'll understand it the more you play with yourself. I mean with your journal."

"So whatever I write down in here, becomes real?" Molly said, pushing up her glasses. She glanced from her book to Patricia and raised an eyebrow.

Patricia nodded her head, "but like I said, we are gods and goddesses, with a lowercase 'g.' Right now, your ability to manifest your will only works in the blank space of your room. Out here, this space was created by a stronger force than your current ability, so you won't be able to manipulate it so easily. But in your room and imagination, you reign supreme. Eventually, you'll enter a universe of your own design."

"This all seems like a dream," Molly said. She wanted to believe it was all true.

"Let me give you some homework," Patricia said, "try to make your room bigger, push out the walls. That's your first test. Now, head back to your room and have fun, it's the weekend."

"Is there a place to get some food, or take a shower?" Molly asked.

"We don't need to eat here," Patricia said, "these bodies may feel physical, but they are just the mental energy in the shape we are most used to. There is no need to consume matter to replenish them."

"But, I'm hungry," Molly said, she remembered her stomach growling when she had fallen off that horrible white roof.

"That's just a leftover from being human," Patricia said, "it will fade, but if you really must, just write about it. That's how you can solve anything. Now go, shoo! Back to your room. Have some fun." Patricia looked away from Molly and pulled a book titled: "Volume IX, Pacts, bonds, and oaths: their ins and outs" from a small stack on her desk and began reading.

Molly stood and left the office. She decided she liked Patricia, she felt more motherly than her own mother and Molly had the sense that Patricia knew everything. When she entered the hallway, she walked a bit before realizing she had no idea where she was. She stopped and looked around. It was the same kind of hallway with large windows looking out on the courtyard, but she was on the first floor now.

She sat on a bench next to Patricia's office and looked out the windows at the crazy sky. It really felt like she was in another dimension.

Her glance shifted down into the shaded courtyard dotted with benches and trees. The strange rainbow clouds above pulsed and shimmered, painting the twilight courtyard in a shifting pattern of color. A beam of green the color of an old traffic light, slightly brighter than the rest, snaked across a row of trees and revealed a dark shadow of a lounging figure lying on a long stone bench and staring up into the sky.

It was the man from her class the day before. Molly studied him from afar, only able to see him when a brighter than normal blanket of light from above swept across him through the canopy of the gentle trees in the courtyard.

He was drenched in all black, in a casual black robe, shirt, and tights. His robe hung off the bench and into the grass under him. His wild hair was tied up into a storm cloud of a bun and his arms were under his head as he lounged lazily with his book resting on his chest.

There was something like a dark or distorted air floating around him, swirling around his thoughts like an inky halo. It squirmed and snaked around his immediate surroundings. Molly watched, enthralled by the beautiful creature and his shadowy stalker. He reminded her of the stranger in her dreams, but different, more refined, less meaty, more mysterious. He pulled out an arm from under his head and tapped a pale, deft hand on the dark green leather book on his chest.

Molly thought about what she had done the night before and she was burning with a secret embarrassment while she watched him. What was he thinking about? Molly found herself wondering. She wished she had the courage to go ask, to find out his name at least. Her heart poked and prodded her to go to him. But when the next shimmer of light illuminated the bench he had been on, he was gone. Only the white marble of the empty bench shone out in the shade of the trees now.

Molly stood up with a sigh and decided to wander the halls until she found her dorm room. Her sneakers echoed in the empty halls as she walked slowly through the school. It seemed so unusually empty for a school, especially on the weekend, where was everyone? There were at least twenty people in her class from what she could remember through her panic.

She approached the end of a hallway and heard sounds coming from a classroom with its door slightly ajar. Long, quiet moans and a couple whispering, attracted Molly's attention as she approached. She slowly crept along the hall towards the class, careful not to make the rubber on her sneakers squeak.

As she came close to the door, the voices and sounds could be heard more clearly and Molly could see a reflection of the couple in the angled door. She quickly leaned against the wall so they wouldn't see her and listened.

"No, make it just a little bit longer... nnn..." A young woman's breathy voice said.

"Like this?" A man's voice replied.

"Nnnn... yeah, like that, now fill in the details, I want to feel it on a higher lev- ah!"

"Like this, then?"

"Ahhhh... yes, yes, like that, yes, more, give me more of that."

"I think I know what you want now," the man's voice said with a kind of finality.

The woman's side of the conversation turned into a flowing stream of wet sighs, grunts, and groans that made Molly blush. It tempted her to take a peek at the reflection on the glass of the door and see what was happening.

Molly craned her head out from the wall next to the door and peered into the reflection of the glass, but the couple she had seen briefly when she approached was gone.

She slowly pushed the door open and poked her curious head inside.

There was nothing. She scanned the desks in the room. It was empty. The shimmering twilight from the windows painted the whole room in a faint glow of electric color. The only sound was the creaking door she had pushed open behind her.

Molly stepped into the classroom and really looked around. Had she been hallucinating? All she saw were two books on a desk, one stacked on the other.

She shrugged and left, closing the door behind her.

The quiet of the building and what she had just experienced in that empty classroom was starting to fill her with the creeps and all she wanted now was to find her room and work in her journal. She hugged the mauve volume against her breasts and trudged up the stairs.

She made it to the second floor and opened the doors into a library of some kind. Shelves of books nine feet high created a kind of dimly lit maze of musty wood and old tables.

Molly peered in from the gap of the stairway doors. It was deserted. Just scattered books on tables under low hanging lamps all the way through. She heard the squeaking of a book cart, but didn't see anyone.