Dreamer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed the doors and started up the stairs towards the third floor.

Molly thought she would have ran into somebody by now, but while wandering down the third floor, still no one was out. How early was it? Maybe she was up earlier than she thought and everyone was still asleep? She shrugged as she reached the end of the third floor and made her way up to the fourth.

The fourth floor was instantly recognizable, it was the floor her classroom and dorm were on. She turned the corner, keeping a wide berth of the bookshelves that lined the right wall and found the hallway of her room. She sighed with relief, squeaking alone down the empty hallways was beginning to tire her. Molly was anxious to return to her room and play with her journal some more. To play with the stranger of her dreams.

There were doors on each side of the hall, about four and a half feet apart. She found the one with her name and the cat on it, it was on the left about twenty odd doors down, she didn't really count that closely.

Her heart beat with that kind of excitement when she brought a new toy home to play with when she was younger and was able to finally run into her bedroom and explore it. She turned the handle and entered the white cube of her room.

She flicked on the light and locked the door. Molly froze. Was there always a lock? She shook her head and stepped out of her shoes. She didn't care, she wanted to play.

Molly stood near the entrance of her door and began reading what she had written the night before. When she finished, she looked up and her eyes brimmed with tears of joy as she saw everything back in place as it was before it disappeared. She fell into her chair, elated, and spun around. Patricia was right, it all came back as soon as she reread those pages.

Molly's heart was full. It was a dream come true. She stared up into the nine by nine skylight and smiled.

She sat there for a while, sinking her body into the cushions of the chair and her feet into the dense silk of the floral rug.

What was she going to do now? She fingered through her journal coyly, she knew exactly what she was going to do now. She found the stranger in her mauve book and stopped.

Her stomach growled. Molly looked down at her belly, at her clothes too.

She really was hungry and her clothes were kind of a mess too. She spun her chair towards the dressers under her bed. If what she wrote was accurate, there should be loads of new outfits in those dressers.

Her heart beat wildly as she jumped out of the chair and walked under her loft bed, she had about a hand's width of space between her head and the bottom of her bed.

The space was a little cramped in her room despite the decorating she had done. She remembered Patricia's homework. Maybe that was something she should consider. But, first things first, she wanted to change, eat, and get laid.

She stripped off her current attire and kicked them away towards a corner of her tiny room. Naked, she opened the top drawer of the ornate dresser on the left and found a bunch of t-shirts, blouses, and sweaters.

Molly opened the next drawer and it was filled with bras and panties of all different shapes and colors.

She went through all the drawers on both sides and found all the clothes and accessories she would ever need.

After pulling out a one piece, casual black dress in a kind of silky material with a trim of white lace along the tight collar of the dress. It had a narrow waist and the skirt fanned out wide just above her knees. she examined it and realized it was slightly ordinary.

Rebecca's outfit came shining into her mind, as well as Patricia's wonderful shoes. Molly held out the dress and noticed there was a difference in quality and substance, it didn't sparkle like theirs.

Was it because of her? Molly shrugged and pulled the simple, yet elegant dress on over her head and tugged her hair through the collar of the dress. The silky spandex material felt exquisite on her skin and she ran her hands along her skinny frame as she looked into the mirror behind her desk. Her pretty little dark nipples hardened under the dress and her skin broke out in goosebumps. The fresh dress draped across her body made her feel beyond good. Molly put her hands over her nipples trying to get them to settle down. They were always the first to go off.

She turned back to the dresser and forgot which drawer had panties, she opened them at random until she found the right one and pulled out a pair of white, silky ones that felt like quicksilver butter in her fingers and smelled like pine, lavender, and cherries all mixed into one scent. Molly always did have a thing for panties. Her own collection back home was well taken care of. She didn't have anything close to this level of fancy, but she scoped them out in shops and online when she had the time.

Molly relished the feeling of the dainty underwear as it slid up her legs like a bouquet of white roses. She pulled them up tight under the skirt of her dress and a kind of naughty surge rippled through her body like a wave of cold bliss when she felt the creaminess of the silk cradle her sensitivities. Molly held up her skirt and stood on her chair so she could see herself better in the mirror.

They were sublime enough to make a princess jealous and they made her feel delicious and powerful. Like a woman, like her own master. She turned and stuck out her lacking rear, they fit so well. Like they were made bespoke just for her. She hiked her skirt up more and leaned over, sticking out her rear. The lines shaped her so well too, they made her bottom look wonderfully full.

Molly stood up and settled her black dress back down. She felt amazing. The only thing that bugged her was the difference in quality from her panties to her dress. She sat in her chair and pondered, she never was really a big fashionista, but lingerie and underwear, she always had a thing for those objects and so she knew what made them good. Maybe that was the difference? She shrugged.

She spun her chair around to face the journal on her desk. What else was she going to do, now that she had changed her clothes? She stared blankly at her book. Getting laid was one of them, but she thought she had listed three things.

Food! Right, she was hungry? Molly looked down her new dress and at the flatness of her belly. She wasn't hungry anymore. Molly waited, examining herself, waiting for the hunger pain to come, but it didn't.

She shrugged.

Ok then, she thought, onto the fun part. She grinned and opened her book.

She read into her fantasy and before she knew it, she felt his oh so wonderful arms on her throat and chest from above her chair. She dropped her head back and looked up into his eyes. Her heart filled with anticipation and she swallowed looking at his gorgeous lips and sculpted jaw.

He scooped her up out of her chair with arms that looked like they could cleave the world in half and Molly giggled, pressed into his chest and draped across his arms.

She placed a shy hand on his bulging left pec and felt his strong heart beating a rampage through the thick muscle of his breast.

Her heart did a back-flip and her lungs filled with butterflies. He was magnificent. Molly looked up into his eyes again. He was her creation, she could do anything she wanted to him. Anything. Molly's mouth pooled with saliva and she swallowed weird desires.

Anything...

The thought echoed through her mind like a significant realization and woke something that had been sleeping deep inside her. Molly ran her fingers down her fantasy's chest in an absentminded kind of way, and when she came to, she realized she had dug a deep, bloody row of four scratches into his chest.

Her large eyes widened and she looked at the bright red blood under her long, uneven fingernails.

She shook the wild thought from her head and had her stranger lick her fingers clean. The sense of power was making her head a sopping mess of pleasure. Feeling his hot tongue clean his own blood from her claws made her horny, in a wicked kind of way.

When he was done, Molly inspected her fingernails and they were sparkling clean. She looked at the bloody scratches on his throbbing pec and she wanted to lick it.

"Put me down!" Molly said, panicked.

The stranger obeyed and put her down gently onto her bare feet.

Molly walked over to the journal on her desk and began writing. The stranger massaged her shoulders as she did and Molly almost regretted what she was writing, but when she finished, the stranger disappeared and she was back in her room sans hotty.

Molly collapsed back into her chair.

Strange thoughts were swarming around in her head, who was she? She looked at her cleaned nails. Absolute power.

That's what it was, she had absolute power in this nine foot cube. She could do or make whatever she wanted and it was immediately bringing up her dark desires. Desires, she didn't know she had until the opportunity was in front of her.

She closed her eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. She crossed her hands over her chest and analyzed the feelings that she felt.

Molly had found herself going from having no control to complete control in the matter of what seemed like a day. And it was already messing with her head. She felt the silky material of her dress under her hands and against her ribs as she breathed. She crossed her legs and the luxury of the panties she wore, tickled that little lusty bud in her core.

She decided to stay away from her stranger until she figured more out about that dark side of hers.

But the heat from just a moment before was still coursing through her libido and she needed some kind of release.

Her hand crept lower along her body and Molly uncrossed her legs. She hiked up the silky, black skirt of her dress and slipped her hand under the lacy waistband of her ivory intimates.

She sunk into the chair as her expert fingers caressed the outer portion of her sex. Slowly, she worked the outside before she ran a finger along the already soaked lips of her shrine. Molly swallowed as her soft fingers worked their magick up and down her entrance under the wonderful fabric that rubbed against the tops of her knuckles and fingers.

The image of her stranger sucking his own blood off her delicate pale fingers cycled over and over in Molly's head and made her crazy.

Her fingers circled around her pink pearl and her mouth fell open as she worked the divine button of her goddesshood in tune with the wicked scene playing out in her mind.

Molly bit her lip and pulled her fingers away, she was approaching her peak a little too quickly, so she patted her whole sex nine times and then dipped one, then two experienced fingers shallowly inside herself and felt her wetness.

The feeling of his tongue slipping under her uneven nails combined with the pleasure of touching herself and made her moan as she found her fingers traveling back on top of her clit again. She couldn't stand it. Molly was feeling the intensity of her memory and the pleasure of the present at the same time as if they were both happening at once, combining into a wild orgy of amplified sensation. The eye contact with the man from class and what she had done last night added into the mix and Molly felt her legs burst open to the universe. He was laying on the bench and her eyes watched him watch her as she fingered herself. She wanted him inside her. Molly wanted those eyes to look at her, to want her, to want to live inside her.

She gave in and rubbed herself into an orgasm that arched her entire spine like a pliant bridge and tensed every muscle in her body, filling and rushing it with a thought obliterating bliss of hot, white light. Purifying and refreshing her soul in one fast undulation of heart pounding joy.

"Ffff...f...ffu..." fizzled out of Molly's mouth as her body slowly floated back down into the chair and all that was left moving was the rapid pumping of her heart.

Molly swiped her hair out of her face with her other hand and placed it palm up on top her head as she stared, panting, into the mirror, amazed. Masturbation on The Astral was an entirely different experience, the fantastic memories in her head were so potently vivid, she felt like she was reliving it while fingering herself.

She let out a long, satisfied sigh. It wasn't the same as the night before with her doppelganger of the mysterious classmate's tongue deep inside her, but it was just as good.

Having given herself plenty of release, she took her hand out of her new favorite piece of clothing and fixed her dress. She sat up in her chair and scooted herself in close to her journal. She pushed up her glasses and took up the pen.

Until she could talk to Patricia about the dark thoughts she was having, she would focus on the other, less erotic ideas, she wanted to explore.

~~~O

Molly spent the rest of her weekend reformatting her room numerous times. She created all different kinds of configurations.

One of her favorites turned all the walls into giant windows that peered out into a misty forest. In the center of the room she had a large canopy bed with black silk sheets and matching lacy curtains. It was such a creamy dream for her, she found herself spending most of her time in that configuration, lounging on her bed like a lazy kitten and peering through the thin screens of her canopy curtains out into the woods. Watching rabbits or deer wander out into the dewy forest around her.

But no matter what she tried, she couldn't expand the size of her room. It was always the nine foot cube surrounding her. It absolutely puzzled her. Molly taxed her brain trying to figure out different ways of writing the size of the room, but it never worked.

She gave up for the time being and laid in her canopy bed stroking her black cat named Mux. She listened to the sounds of the forest around her and watched the mist skirt by her cube of windows slowly.

Her journal was also laying lazily next to her and she felt wonderfully relaxed with her fingers in the warm, dark fur of her purring cat. She laid nude on top of the black silk. It felt amazing against her pale skin. The edges of her being were blurring the lines with her bed and she became everything in the room, the purring pussy in her lap she was petting, the slippery silk sheets, the firm wooden posts of her canopy bed, out into the walls of her room, she was the entire vibe of comfort and pleasure. Something inside her moved, Molly had a strange intuition like she was much larger than herself, she was a Goddess, an ancient Goddess reborn.

Hours passed in purring bliss as she soaked in the peace of her room. It was all she ever wanted, some peace, a space to herself, all her own. Control.

A thought skipped across the cool lake of her mind like a molten pebble: the way he licked her claws clean made her squirm.

Molly pulled her knees up to her chest and let out a heavy sigh as she tried to push the vivid memory out of her head. It tormented her in a perverse kind of way, like a virus that tapped directly into her libido.

She hadn't read her stranger into her room ever since that moment, it felt too dangerous to have that kind of control over something like that. Though she desperately wanted to get laid, it didn't feel right to lose her virginity to some phantom of her own creation, no matter how real he was. No, she had her eyes on someone else for that job.

Her pet cat whined and swatted her thigh with a gentle swipe of her claws, "Okay, okay," Molly said, resuming her petting and drifting off into a nap with a pleased smile.

In the morning, there was a girly knock on her door.

She woke up groggy and made her way to the door and opened it. It was the golden aura of Rebecca shining down on her. Molly squinted from her perfection.

Rebecca laughed, "what are you an exhibitionist or something?" She pinched Molly's nipple playfully and Molly's face flushed red and she slammed the door shut.

Rebecca's pinch on her breast sent her into a weird place. There was a darkness in it. Not like the other times Rebecca affected her, sunny, Venusian sensations, but a deep darkness, a growling hunger. She was in an obsidian cave with a ancient pool of reflecting water. Molten eyes dripped a fiery lust that ran over Molly's body like a flash fire of scratching claws and gooey bites. A burning tongue twice the size of her body was lapping her up and Molly felt the strong, undulating softness of it connect with every inch of her skin in an orgasmic loop through her thighs, up her belly, squishing over and between her breasts, the dinner plate sized tip curled up her vulnerable neck and under her jaw. And back down it went again over her front and powerfully between her squirming legs, lifting her up between her thighs. Molly felt herself melting into the tongue like lemon sherbet, she could taste herself as she merged with and became the tongue that was licking her up against her door.

Molly tried to catch her breath, her nipples had hardened and her small breasts had perked up, her hair was standing on end and an electricity skirted all around her body. Her knees trembled and her back shook against the door. What had Rebecca done to her? She squatted and let out a thick breath.

"It's time for class, let's go Molly," she heard Rebecca calling patiently through the door.

The words struck a chord and Molly blinked out of the trippy trance that had swallowed her up. She was back in the white cube of her room again. On the floor was her journal, black dress with the high lace collar, her white silk panties, and her shoes next to the door.

She was so thrown off by the interaction with Rebecca, she put her sneakers on first, then tried to navigate them through her panties in an awkward fumble. Molly had a thought that the dirty, white sneakers would look horrible with her dress, but she didn't have time to find anything else. So she pulled the dress on, fixed her hair, and failed at trying to rub down the hardness of her erect nipples through the silk of her dress before grabbing her journal and opening the door again.

"Come on, or we'll be late," Rebecca said, smiling. She grabbed her hand just as Molly pulled her door shut.

"How did you do what you did back there?" Molly asked as they walked past the numbered dorms in the hallway.

"Do what?" Rebecca asked, "pinch your nipple?" She laughed and Molly decided to drop the question.

"It was so empty on the weekend," Molly said as they entered the main hallway to class.

"Yeah, it's always like that," Rebecca said, "this school is full of extreme introverts," Rebecca looked at Molly and smiled, "I'm the only extrovert."

"So everyone is just in their rooms all the time?" Molly asked, thinking about how quickly time flew by for her in her own room.

"Yeah mostly," Rebecca said, "I mean why would you leave? Though you might see some upperclassmen around in the library or in the halls, usually."

They approached the door the same time the man she saw from the courtyard was walking from the other end of the hallway.

Molly's heart bloomed and she was given the chance to study him as he walked towards them. There was something about him that she enjoyed. A darkness. It was the thing her imaginary stranger was missing. Her stranger was finely tuned and well crafted, but this man was real, he wasn't perfect, he seemed distant and uncaring in a way that made Molly strangely attracted to him. His face was pretty and his frame was lithe, the kind of deceptive power, only those intimate with him ever saw. He walked down the hall, only his pale hands, head and feet were visible under the flowing black garb that glided out around him. His eyebrows were thick and fierce, drawing attention to those piercing green gems that peered out from under them, the same ones that had ravaged Molly's heart. He held a dark green leather bound book in his right hand and a strange shimmer of shadow flickered and flowed around him.

1...34567...10