Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With the gas bottles?"

"Yes. She was walking past and nearly got killed."

"Shit no."

"Lost a leg and a hand and sees me every first Wednesday since March, her dad brings her and carries her up the stairs... she is the only regular I see."

I scratched my head with both hands

"Crickey, will you look at that? Harry has already replied." She opened the message and started reading, "Hello Angel I've driven past your place a couple of times and see the damage. Hope you'll find somewhere else soon so you can see me." She turned the screen to me to read. "See what I mean?"

"Oh my God, he knows your place had burnt down and doesn't even ask how you are."

"No."

"In fact his only concern is how long it'll be before you can see him... unreal."

"Creep."

She turned to me and kissed on the lips.

"Thanks Terry."

"For?"

"Being you..." she gripped my arm for a moment. "I suppose I should mark myself as not available... I wonder how I do that?"

We looked in her account and found the box to tick, then she changed the text in her profile to say she was away. Then with a sigh she closed the laptop and placed it on the coffee table.

"Oh and things to do, I need to phone my sister to say thanks."

"Danni Hello... Thanks for the bags... yeah they're brilliant... we've got a load in the wash now... of course love you're always welcome... see you in fifteen then..." I cleared the call. "My sisters coming round in fifteen minutes."

"OK."

"Erm look I've been thinking, I don't know how to... what to tell her how I know you."

"I worked at the supermarket before Freddy, just say that."

"Oh well, that's easy then."

We chatted about it until the door bell played its tune.

"Hello sis, Dave." We kissed and shook hands.

"This is pretty Terry, are these some new dec's?"

"No but I haven't used these for a while." I returned to the lounge. "Danni and Dave this is Angie."

They all shook hands, "Angie, I know your face from somewhere."

"Erm, maybe the supermarket."

"Oh the deli counter."

"That's right. And thanks for the knickers and the baby clothes."

"So where is he?"

"Who Freddy?"

"Your baby."

"Freddy's asleep upstairs. I expect he'll be awake soon for a feed."

I made drinks, two hot and two alcohol and we raised a toast to Christmas then chatted until Freddy woke, mostly about the fire and the next month. Angie collected Freddy and brought him back to the lounge and started undressing to feed him, before she exposed a breast she checked with Danni and Jack: "Do you mind if I feed him?"

Jack: "No of course not."

Danni: "Carry on Angie."

"Oh Jack, have you got a moment? I could do with a bit of help in the garage."

"Yeah sure."

We left the women and made our way to the garage. I glanced back to see Angie had opened her top and bra and Freddy soon had it covered.

"I need to sort the back corner, I think I've got a load of out of date stuff to get rid of but with that unit in there it makes it difficult to shift the boxes out."

I struggled to get round the other side and we soon got into rhythm passing the boxes over the unit and the work stuff quickly started stacking up across the garage.

"Thanks for your help this morning by the way."

"No worries mate. So what's the score with Angela? I think you're brave taking her in like this."

"Brave?... me?... Dunno maybe?"

"She's a doll Terry, reckon you'll get anywhere with her?"

"Seriousely? Theres forty years between us."

"And?"

"Erm, let's see. This corner is clear now, can you pass that broom please. If I can get bench along a bit then this unit can get over to the wall." I took the broom and swept, Jack gave the bench a try and moved it about six inches.

"That's all it needs Terry. So what about Angie then?"

"Look mate, I've had a little suck on her titties and that's it, that's all it's likely to be too."

"Shame, I'd do her if I were you though."

"I know what you mean... maybe if she's still here at Chrimbo. Right I'll just get out of here and hopefully we'll shift this monster. Take the broom please." I squeezed out of the space and we moved it back against the wall. "Brilliant, thanks for this. Let's get back to the girls."

Angie had finished feeding Freddy and he was sound asleep in Danni's arm.

"Tea?"

I went to the kitchen to make four, Angie followed me and hugged into my back.

"Danni is just like you, I told her we bumped into each other at the shops and I was crying."

"Oh good, well done."

We drank tea and chatted till seven pm, Danni and Jack left when I started offering food.

I hope you enjoyed this, please no comments about editing unless you're offering to help.

Look out for chapter 4.

12