Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And fits right in with everything, I'll never forget the first time she came here for Christmas and it was like she'd been here for years. And all the kids love her."

"I've asked her to marry me."

"And what did she say?"

"No, says she doesn't see me as a life partner."

"Yeah okay I get that, old enough to be her father kind of thing."

"Cor if only."

"Huh?"

"Grandfather."

"Oof, see what you mean."

"What are you two whispering about over here?"

We turned to Danni. "Just saying how happy I am for Terry and Angie."

"Yes it's brilliant news, we're all delighted for you."

"Do you realise what tomorrow is Terry?"

"Yes, Monday?"

"Date?"

"Fourteenth... oh by gad Suzy."

"Nip out quick, Angie is looking the other way, see if the shop on the corner still has a Valentine card."

I kissed her and sneaked out, the only suitable card was a simple 'Be My Valentine' with a single red rose on the front, inside in red writing another simple 'Marry Me'. I also saw one the same size 'The best baby news'. I was gone for about three to four minutes and slipped back inside without Angie knowing I'd gone.

Danni handed me a little cloth bag, a pink bag tied with a red ribbon and I knew the contents before Danni said "Gran's engagement ring."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as I've ever been."

"Me too." Sue added.

"Am I being a stupid old man?"

"No."

"Thanks Danni."

"When I think of some of your history, Angie is very different by far."

"Thanks Sue. Her colour, is that a problem?"

"Why? Do you think it is? Hasn't been for three years."

"Not in the slightest. Just the age thing." I looked across to Angie to see she was still surrounded and busy. I slipped the pink bag into the valentine card then that into the baby card after signing it 'Daddy Terry' before slipping it all into the envelope. "Should I do this now or after midnight?"

"You're welcome to stop and ask her here later if you want to. What do you think she'll say?"

"Angie will say no, she already has."

"Erm look I really need to put the nibbles out, let me do that then talk again, yeah?"

"Yeah, Ta."

Danni and Sue headed for the kitchen and I joined the throng around Angie until Danni announced nibbles and I was able to hold Angie to me, to give her a kiss, a kiss which she responded to and returned. "Thank you for today Angie."

"It's not my niece's party." She hugged me closer and kissed again.

"For the scan and standing up here, to let my folks know. For smiling too." I stepped back. "Oh I have this for you." I handed her the pink envelope.

Angie frowned, opened it and read the front of the baby card. "Oh Terry you nutter." Opening it she saw the valentine card, looked up to me; "Nutter" opened that and caught the bag as it slid out; "Marry me. Oh Terry we've already been here. Thank you but..."

I took the bag and pulled the bow open, poured the ring into my hand and got down on one knee. I could hear the deathly silence in the room; even the children had stopped their shrieking. I could see the strange look on her face before I took her left hand with mine then holding the ring near her finger said; "Angela Kipkirui would you do me the honour of accepting my Gran's engagement ring and becoming Missus Terry Brown?"

Two hours later or so it felt but in reality I'll bet it was under five seconds, Angie gently bit on her bottom lip and shook her head very gently sideways several times. "I'm sorry Terry I can't do this, it's just not fair on you." She held both of my hands and lifted until I stood.

There was an audible groan.

Angie placed her arms round my neck and kissed me, difficult to describe but a cross between chaste and intimate, pulled just far enough back and almost whispered; "Terry that would just not be fair. Thank you for asking. Shit that sounds condescending but thank you. Can we talk tomorrow?"

"Sure Babe. Sure."

"Don't hate me please?"

"I can't hate you Angie. I'll just put this back for next time." I placed the ring back in the bag and tied the red bow before dropping it into my pocket.

Angie was looking round and picked up the cards and envelope placed them all together and asked me to put them in my pocket.

We shared another kiss before I turned to see my family; I turned my hands to face upwards and shrugged my shoulders. I could murder a cup of coffee.

Danni laughed, "Of course, anyone else?"

Jack stepped forwards and placed an arm around both Angie and me. "How can you turn down an offer from such a divine hunk of masculinity?"

We both laughed, a hunk of masculinity I am not.

Dave arrived and repeated the hug. "We all had our fingers crossed for you both, maybe better luck next time." He kissed Angies cheek and fist bumped my chest.

"Cheers mate."

Angies reply of "Maybe." Felt quite enlightening to me

I'd known what the answer was going to be and wasn't too concerned, truthfully I was quite upbeat about it and one by one all of those present realising the situation made some sort of humorous comment over the next hour or so. For most of that time Angie and I were in some sort of physical contact and sharing one plate for nibbles.

About nine pm we started making moves to go home and again the hugs and wishes took a while so it was nearer ten by the time I picked a sleeping Freddy off the dining room floor, bade our last farewells and carried him to the car. Once he was safely belted into his seat and we were in the front seats Angie surprised me by pulling us together to kiss. It wasn't just a kiss, she was on fire and I almost felt she was trying to eat me, then I noticed Danni close the door and she'd been standing there watching us.

I pulled away, "Wow Angie, I think we might need to find a room."

How I loved that gig toothy smile of hers. I started the engine and started driving, we said nothing but Angie sat sideways staring at my head the whole way home, the moment I lifted Freddy from the car he 'spilled out' for the second time in a day and it stank.

"That'll be too many sausage rolls and jelly Freddy."

Angie struggled to suppress a laugh before adding; "I can't remember the last time you did that, I hope you're not ill."

Freddy's response was to laugh; "Peppa pig cake. Arnkel Derry, Puddy Muddy."

To stop any mess I held Freddy tight to me, trapping the mess and headed straight to the bathroom when Angie opened the front door, placed him straight in the bath fully clothed and making a splashing game of it started washing him down with the shower hose. Bit by bit removed his clothes and washed him and what was left of his spill on my shirt then lifted him out to a big towel and wrapped him while hugging him tight to me in an attempt to dry my shirt. I don't know what it was but I guessed the bright orange colour wasn't going to wash from the elderly faded blue fabric.

A short time later Freddy was safely dressed and bedded.

I was in the bedroom and got as far as pulling the shirt from my waistband. Angie pounced, and I mean pounced, she nigh-on took a flying leap at me from across the room. A move that would have fitted extremely well into any action movie with Arnie or bond. It knocked me completely off my feet and all but one foot landed on the bed as I watched seventy five Kilograms of my favourite naked black flesh approaching me at a scary rate, so quickly I had no chance of taking any avoiding action.

I braced for impact and felt impact a few nanoseconds later, I felt the air being forced from my lungs, and my view went black. Almost as quickly my sight returned as a black décolletage lifted from my face, knees scraped up my thighs until her padded arse sat atop them and at the same time those pink palmed hands aimed for my neck.

Momentarily I thought Angie had turned rogue and I was on my way out, again I braced for impact expecting the full force of her straight armed upper body force to punch those hands right through my throat.

Instead they came to rest on my collar bones and instantly the fingers scraped as they curled under the collar of my damp soiled shirt and pulled hard. I heard cloth ripping and something chink against the mirrored wardrobe door, detached pieces of shirt flew in both directions, Angies right forefinger slipped between her teeth and her lips turned to a manic smile.

I started to wonder if there is an ice pick hidden and her next move may be to retrieve it from under the pillow. I watched her left hand drop to my belly but the expected punch was just a tap, again a scrape as fingers clawed under my waistband and something jerked and gave.

Nervous I was when her right hand flew over to my right, grabbed my upper arm and feeling fingernails piercing my skin she fell over sideways to my her right pulling me with her and appearing to bounce she resumed her position sitting on my thighs.

I was scared stiff, I had never been so out of control of my fate for that three seconds before but in that time Angie had flown at me, removed the front of my shirt, released my trousers and pulled them down to my knees and impaled herself on my erect manhood, stuck her fingers into my chest and started grinding her way to an orgasm. By the serious look on her face she was gunning for a big orgasm and nothing was going to stop her taking it.

Angies lips were open wide but her teeth clenched shut and I heard the air hissing between them as she took about ten serious breaths before roaring "Yesss yesss yesss yesss yessssssss." Through her teeth.

Suddenly her knees were crushing into the sides of my ribs and her heels hooking under my thighs to squash against her arse and she froze in that state shaking and her face showing a lot of pain.

That had to be the strongest orgasm I'd seen Angie go through and by far the quickest.

So what did I do? Being the perfect gentleman I slapped the front of her thighs quite hard then the side of her breasts and grabbed onto them squeezing hard. They sprayed milk on us, her legs and arse jerked a kind of rocking motion for a couple of seconds then just went very tense, held tight then started relaxing when I released my grip on her breasts.

From flying at me to feeling my cum leaking from her fanny, her face turn into a lovely smile and her claws release my moobs took twenty seconds, certainly under half a minute.

I smiled "Hee hee. I thought you were going to kill me."

Angie smiled too. "Fuck I needed that tonight. Are you okay?" the end of that was while chuckling.

All I could do was laugh... I dumped what was left of the shirt in the rubbish bin and the rest in the washing bin along with Freddy's wet clothes, headed for the shower which I shared with Angie. Not a word was said but I brought Angie to a very quick orgasm followed by a long build up to a second earth shattering explosion, an orgasm that all but knocked her off her feet on the slippery surface and just after that Angie did to me felt wonderful and added to the slippery floor.

We dropped into bed and a deep sleep.

The following days and weeks seemed to follow a similar pattern as Angie was insatiable, it didn't matter what it was she managed to make something sexual out of it and I was getting exhausted. Being well into my sixties I knew I was lucky that my body worked better than some of my friends and colleagues but I started feeling my limits.

Angie knew it and sometimes we'd just sit watching a film with me playing with and filling her fanny with fingers for a couple of hours and she would have a whole series of little mini spasms. It was one of those sessions when I realised I'd unusually had all four fingers inside, there's never been any attempts at record beating insertions but usually two or three fingers happened, either my little finger or my forefinger, depending on the position we were in, would be left out and tickle her bum or clit. That evening all four were in and as I moved and fiddled my knuckles were nudging their way in and out too. I found I was thinking about the way it felt as my knuckles slipped against her lips and popped in and out. I didn't give any thought to how it felt for Angie but there was a little reaction each time my knuckle caught then popped in.

Suddenly Angie tensed and my fingers felt squashed, she held my wrist and pulled, pulled towards her and pulled hard. I lifted my head to see the only thing stopping it go deeper was my thumb, my thumb which was positioned firmly against to top of her leg. A little twist on my part and the hard nub of her clit came into reach and oh boy did that set off a chain reaction. Angie lifted her knees and brought them together trapping my hand and pushing harder into her, she grabbed a handful of my hair and dragged my head to her breast where the milk started flowing like I'd never known before. I'd got used to the new taste but I'll still make the claim I may not have returned for a second time if it had tasted like it from the beginning.

I tried stroking across her clit but the new position made my thumb push quite hard into her and instead of gliding across my thumb would repeatedly get stuck then snap across to the other side and she would jerk then back again with the same effect, a couple of dozen of those and Angie lifted her knees closer to her chest, totally trapping my hand, stopping any movement.

Pain or pleasure I didn't know but Angie held her breath and didn't move for ages until a slight reduction of pressure then little jerking movements timed with "Aghhhaa. Aghhhaa. Aghhhaa. Aghhhaa. Aghhhaa. Aghhhaa. Aghhhaa. Aghhhaa. Aghhhaa."

I thought my wrist would never come out again as the variations of the noises continued until she threw her legs along the sofa and relaxed as she tried to fill her lungs with heavy deep breathing. My hand, still being held deeply in place by Angie, started feeling the tension in her fanny ease and slowly she started using my hand as a dildo. Very gently, very subtly, very slowly. Almost felt like it was something casual, subconscious, like rubbing an itch when talking on the phone.

We laid there on the sofa for best part of an hour watching a film of which I have little recollection as my mind was firmly stuck in Angie's fanny and the way my fingers circled her uterus. I liked feeling the big lump of her uterus, the uterus containing my baby. I mentally chatted to my baby and I imagined, I imagined I was holding my baby and couldn't get any closer. I imagined my baby's hand was just inside that lump reaching out to me and I needed to get closer.

There was only way to get closer and that was only achievable by pulling my hand out a little until my knuckles felt the coolness of the air and fold my thumb to my palm and start pushing, the grip on my wrist calmly helped and between us the knuckles slipped back into the hot wet inner sanctum until my thumb joint got in the way, fingers pushed and squeezed, I pushed, the grip pulled my wrist and my hand jumped. It popped right in with a jolt and it was tight.

Angie jumped; "Oooha. Yes."

I moved to hold my baby.

"Oh no, no wh, wh, no hold on. Too tight."

I started gently pulling but the hand pulled to stop me.

"Stay there."

We relaxed with my screwed up hand stuffed up her fanny until the end of the film.

"Wee wee Arncle Derry." Only this time it was a big girl needing to go, not her son.

I gently pulled my hand and it jerked out a lot easier than it went in, it was white and it hurt as the blood surged back in.

According to the sonographer our baby was due in late July, we didn't agree so another scan was arranged in early March and all the assessments and measurements concurred with July so we booked a week away in Edinburgh at the end of May.

Just those ten short weeks later we considered the size and activity of Angies rather large bump and we even popped into the maternity section of the hospital for advice of whether we should be going away, the couple of midwives reckoned we were well on track for July, they explained how Angie is... I quote; "You're a well built black girl and you do carry your babies differently to white girls, compare yourself with Serena Williams and how big she looked." So we took their advice and went.

We did the regular touristy things: The castle, Holyrood House, Royal Yacht Britannia, boat trip along the fourth. We had a great time, especially Freddy 'ploring' the castle. On the fourth evening we had dinner in a Chinese restaurant, I do have to say it was a funny place, quite big with maybe thirty tables but only a few occupied and the staff were, to put it bluntly, bloody rude however the food was gorgeous and far from rushed. By the time we left there and took a leisurely walk across Waverly Station to the Hotel Angie was feeling tired and we were in bed to watch the ten pm news. Angie didn't see all of it.

"What the fuck?" I woke in pain, it felt like my knee was being ripped off and realised Angie had problems. Her left leg was wrapped round mine and she was trying to get away.

"I need a fucking shit right now, get me to the... oh fuck this hurts."

I jumped out of bed, ran round the other side and pulled her legs round, helped support as she hobbled to the bathroom and erupted both ends before she dropped to the toilet.

Angie looked so sad as she looked up to me; "Fffwoar that's..." she held the back of her hand to her nose, "I'm so sorry Terry."

It took a lot of effort on my part to ignore the smell and for that matter the continued sound of thick liquid farts. "It's fine, is it feeling any easier?"

"That chinkie food hasn't agreed with me then." She gently shook her head. "This really hurts. And this poor littlun isn't happy either."

The eruption abated and finally seemed to have stopped after a half hour.

"How are you doing?"

"I think I'm must be empty now."

"Shall I shower you and see if we can get you back to sleep?"

"Mm please."

Angie was obviously very weak and it took some effort to get her standing and into the shower, once there she held onto the bump with one hand and the grab handle with the other while I rinsed the horrible mess from her then a soapy wash and rinsed up both.

In her bent forward position I placed one or their massive white fluffy towels on her back and pulled it across her breasts and again over her back so the arm holding the bump was enclosed but the other exposed.

"Come on darling, back to bed."

Angie turned to look at me; there was no smile, only anguish or pain on her face. She stood more upright; "Aaarhgg." Tensed and bent forwards again reinforcing the firm grip on the grab rail.

I was getting worried, Angie had always been a pillar of strength, an image of perfect health and right there in that smelly soiled bathroom she was neither. However with pain clearly creasing her face she started speaking and I had to move in to hear the struggling voice; "... still was to marry me?"

"Right here right now if I had the chance."

There were tears. "Thank you. Just get me to bed please."

It was a massive struggle and took maybe ten minutes to walk the fifteen feet there were frequent convulsions when she'd stop moving and go very stiff, Angie elected to sort of crawl onto the bed then collapse onto her side, as she did so the towel partly unwrapped and I saw blood on the inner layer, a big patch, nearly a foot across. I found my phone and noticed the time was 02:02 when I contacted the ambulance service to explain the situation. By now Angie had a river of tears soaking the sheet as I heard there was help on the way. The lady on the phone was good and asked me to do some checks like pulse and breathing then to feel around the bump which was kicking quite a lot and suddenly Angie screamed and threw herself onto her back.

"What's happened?" said the voice from my phone.

"The baby is..."

Another scream from Angie"