Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwwe."

I broke Freddy's cookie and gave him some on a plate, removed the Cinnamon bun from its wrapper and put it on a plate beside the hot chocolate and prepared the Fruit Shoot. Breathed a puff of breath and opened my coffee. "Here's to our family." And took a sip.

"Time for your cuddle Daddy."

"Oh yes, where is my favourite daughter?" I put the lid back on my coffee and stepped to Angie, took the cloth and placed it on my shoulder followed by Maddy. My Maddy, my own flesh and blood for the very first time, the tears rolled down my face as I kissed the top of her sparce but very black hair.

My daughter farted, coughed once and went to sleep. She felt so tiny perched there above my chest. The smile on Angies face was far from tiny.

"I'll just go to the loo." Angie stood and much to my surprise she walked fairly normally towards the door in the corner.

The next noise from Madeline was not a fart and it certainly didn't smell of roses, I looked and everything was ready to change her nappy, wow this was the first one this size I'd changed and I have to say she was a very different experience but just as I was doing up the baby grow a very welcome contact on my back confirmed I'd done okay. Put the nappy in a bag and write the time on it, "leave it there and they come round and check them. Well done Daddy."

I wiped my hands on a wet wipe and returned Maddy to my shoulder where I felt I could protect her from the big bad world. Angie sat on the bed and tapped it for Freddy, he joined her and I took to the armchair, we sat there for ages nattering and making plans, all of a sudden everything seemed so different now and we certainly didn't expect to be returning home as a family of four.