Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your sisters, your whole family are so lovely, I'm so jealous."

"Jealous? That was me earlier while you sat there with your boobs out feeding Maddy."

"Yeah I did notice the bulge." She smiled. "Did I hear right about your dad and colour?"

"Don't worry about him; he had a bee in his bonnet about some incident way back. I was far too young to know about it, Danni might know something. Mum was a different ball game altogether, she worked with a number of coloured nurses and always said they were good at the job."

Angie yawned; "Time for bed I think."

"You go up, I'll finish in the kitchen first."

We kissed again, Angie headed for the stairs and I headed to the dishwasher.

Upstairs I found Angie sitting on the corner of the bed with a towel across her shoulders and looking down into the Moses basket on the floor, I stood beside her and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Welcome home Madeline."

Angie placed her hand on mine and patted several times, "She won't be in there for long will she?"

"Shouldn't we put her on something? Somehow it's wrong to be on the floor."

"Danni said she'll bring the stand over, couldn't get to it tonight."

"Okay. I'll just shower." I bent down and kissed Angie's neck. Returning I found her sleeping soundly and slipped in beside for as gently as possible to follow suite.

There was noise and movement, midnight found baby Maddy slurping booby juice. Three hours later the same thing happened, an hour later I was first up and changed the smelly nappy and she fell asleep while I was doing it. Seven-thirty Angie was providing protein and Freddy climbed into bed with me.

We had a super important chat for a while about a super important toy until he left the bed for a wee, I heard the toilet flush and the water run to wash hands.

"Uncle Terry?"

"Yes Freddy?"

"Is it time for breakfast?"

"It is breakfast time what would you like?" I expected a selection of cereals.

"Ermmm sausage and egg please."

Angie and I looked at each other and suppressed a laugh.

"Well yes sausage and egg would be nice but I know we haven't got any. Would Mummy like sausage and egg too?" I could see her tummy and Maddy jerking as she still suppressed the laugh. She nodded her head. "We could get dressed and go to the shop, shall we do that Freddy?"

"Yeaahhh." He shot off the bed to his own room, I saw his pyjama top fall to the floor on the way.

I headed to the en suite for a quick wash.

"Looks like we're going shopping Angie. Anything else to go on the list?"

"Get a multi-pack of crisps, read it out loud off the list and tell him he can choose them when you get to them but get the red eighteen pack with smokey bacon, that will settle Freddy while you're shopping and when you're getting milk he may want a pack of custard tarts."

It worked like a charm but passing the biscuits display he asked for Jammie Dodgers and I made him work for them by getting another couple which were nearly out of his reach.

Back home we unloaded everything and started cooking breakfast. Our long bank holiday weekend consisted mostly of feeding, burping, cleaning and changing Maddy's nappy, keeping Freddy more amused than usual so he didn't feel left out, making drinks and food and receiving guests who wanted to molest my pride and joy and drink my tea.

It quietened down by Monday early evening, after dinner Freddy had bathed, actually I wrestled him in the bath making lots of noise and tickling etcetera and he was sound asleep after reading a story to him, Maddy had crashed out after her bath.

That left Angie; I ran a bath for her to relax in while I made downstairs spick and span. Then knelt on the bathroom floor to kiss her; "Thank you."

"For?"

"Being you and being here." Then I just held her hand in the warm water as I admired her shrinking mummy tummy and of course her spherical boobs. "And Madeline."

"You're not going off me are you?"

"No of course I'm not. Why do you ask?"

"You haven't really touched me."

"Oh goodness nooo, isn't... isn't this what..."

"I mean intimately."

"Inti... intimately you mean sexually?"

"Hmm."

"I, I, you have just given birth and I didn't..." I ran out of ideas on ways of saying I didn't think sex, any sexual activity, was likely to be welcome.

"I get that my body is..."

"Bloody gorgeous."

"Right?"

"I was just thinking how this has shrunk since we got home." I placed my hand on her tummy.

"And you haven't got anywhere near these." Angie placed her hands on her massive inflated and floating breasts.

"Isn't Maddy chomping on them ten times a day enough for you?"

"All I can say to that is thank you for keeping them in good condition for us." As she moved her hands away some milk slipped down her breast to leave a little misty streak in the water and disappear as quickly as it formed.

I smiled; "May be later if you're ready." I bent into the bath and touch kissed both nipples then moved along to kiss mouths I placed my hand on the near breast and very, and I do mean very, gently squeezed."

"Mmm."

Releasing the breast and kneeling up I saw a similar misty patch in the water fade; "Hmm, funny."

"Why funny Terry?"

"The way the milk shows and vanishes instantly."

"Mmmnn, this is nice. How long do you think I'll be allowed to lay here?"

"As long as you like, I can see to Freddy and Maddy, well apart from ding dong stew."

The door bell sounded. Angie involuntarily started jerking to a sitting position; "Who on earth can that be?"

"Relax, I'll go see."

"I should get out now anyway."

"Don't you dare. Just lay back and enjoy, shall I run some more hot water?"

"Nah."

At the door I took possession of the Deliveroo delivery, filled our glass Costa mug with boiling water for long enough to heat it then filled it with the hot white chocolate with caramel from the cardboard cup, placed it on a plate and added the unwrapped cinnamon brioche.

"Your drink milady." I bowed.

"Youuuuuu. You bugger." Angie sat up again to receive the mug.

"Careful the mug may be hot."

She tapped the handle to test then checked the rim with her finger; "Towel please." I passed her a towel to dry her hands and mouth; she picked up the mug, held it to her lips and tried a sip, then a bigger sip. "Mmmmmmnnn it's the real thing with caramel isn't it? Oooo you..." another sip, "You bugger."

"So how long do these cravings last?"

"How long are you prepared to pander to me?"

"Until you say you'll marry me."

Angie turned her head to the plate and took the cake; I could see the gears whirring in her head. She took a bite and returned it as she chewed. "Hmm." Took a sip of the drink and repeated until both were finished. "Hmm." She laid back into the still warm but cooling water; "Mmmnnmmm. That could be a long time."

I placed the plate with mug on the floor out of harms way and again rested against the edge of the bath with my arm in the water to hold her hand, Angie squeezed it fairly gently. "I'll wait." I whispered. I felt the squeeze increase to quite hard and relax back.

"Maybe." It was so quiet I wasn't sure if she had spoken.

"What was that?"

Just a little louder "Maybe."

I smiled and shook her hand. I could feel my eyes almost watering. "I'll go."

"Go?"

"Maddy."

"Wh... oh I hear..."

As soon as I touched her she stopped crying and the smell was an excellent indicator of the problem. I heard the noise of water and towel drying. By the time I'd changed the nappy Angie appeared behind me with a big towel round her. "Okay here?"

"We're doing aaawwlriiiight Mummy."

"Might as well try a feed while she's awake."

Of course baby not fed for over an hour plus nipple equals latching and chomping, not for long though, maybe five minutes before she fell asleep. I returned from my shower to find Angie sitting-up on the bed, with sleeping Maddy still cradled in her arm, I returned her to the Moses basket which now sat in its correct stand and stood there watching her sleep.

"Come here."

I saw Angie tapping the silver sheet beside her; I made a feast of getting on the wrong side of the bed and climbing over her and kissing on the way. She stopped me before I passed halfway and pulled my head to hers for a better kiss, instead she stuck her tongue out and licked from my chin across my lips and nose to my forehead then unceremoniously pushed me onto the bed and laughed. I hadn't seen her laugh like that since Christmas and it was lovely.

I was still taking stock of the action when her leg came over me and followed by the rest until she was on hands and knees across me to kiss properly, nicely, sexily. Bit of a nibble, bit of a suck, and bit of tongue. I'm sure you get the idea as my manhood certainly did and Angie felt it, she started grinding against my erection and at the same time stroking her big belly and boobs on me. With everything she was doing it took a while to notice she was no longer grinding against my manhood as she has managed to work it inside her.

I held my hand up. "Hold on."

She stopped and lifted her head from mine.

"Are we supposed to be doing this, it's not even a week since you pushed Maddy out?"

"Shut up and bloody fuck me."

I didn't get the option as Angie my gorgeous black Angie with all of her wobbling bits thrashing about on top of me. All I could do, all I wanted to do, right then was lay there and enjoy. Well of course I couldn't lay there and think of England, I matched Angie's movements with upward thrusts and watched her eyes as they seemed to bulge in time, just like one of those silly neon coloured silicon toys, until suddenly she forced her clit against my pubic bone and held the position with a quivering, shaking vice like grip on me, even her hands under my shoulders were pulling down to the point I felt them being forced towards my ribs.

Angie wasn't breathing and I could see her dark skin turning red, neither could I breath where she seemed to be crushing my body, until with her massive intake of breath the pressures against me eased and I was also able to breath again.

"Oh fffferrrrrfffuck I needed that."

Initially Angie relaxed onto me; her weight was so different to her orgasmic grip and quite comforting on me although I knew it would soon get uncomfortable.

"I think you enjoyed that." I stroked my fingers across her massive black hair. "You are so beautiful."

"Orrrrrrh... You didn't though."

"Really? What makes you think that?" I lifted my head to kiss.

"No soggy mess." And straight away Angie sat up to ride me cowgirl and take another very quick orgasm and taking me with her a couple of seconds later.

"Soggy mess now."

"Mm yes. I'll just..." Angie simply tipped sideways to lie beside me and I bent round to kiss again, then getting up onto all fours I moved straight down to kiss her clit. Angie held my head in place so I sucked, nibbled and licked then continued down to start licking her lips. I'd quite forgotten that I'd done this many years before until I lapped our combined bodily fluids.

"Oh yes Terry."

I could feel she was getting very jittery and twitching as I played. I knew Angie was still very close to another orgasm, so putting my lips and tongue back on her little fun bump I put my arm round behind her leg to slip a finger or two inside, into the soggy mess.

"Mmm yes Terry... more please."

One by one more fingers slipped in, followed by my thumb.

"Mmm yes that's soooo good."

I twisted round a little to straighten my bent wrist and the whole of my hand simply followed the fingers with ease. I felt the soggy mess squirt out to my wrist as my hand completely filled the fanny that less than a week ago so violently and unexpectedly ejected our beautiful Madeline. Clenching my fist created a violent reaction I really didn't expect, a reaction so reminiscent of two in the morning and my hand was forcibly ejected just as Maddy had been. Her legs were shaking and her shoulders were jerking against the bed

"Bloody put it back."

I did as told but now there was nowhere for my face as she thrashed around and I tried a bit of in out movement with my clenched fist.

Angie started panting in time with the shaking; "Hu h hu h hu h..." until her knees and head pulled tightly together with her feet sticking straight up and my clenched fist wedged tightly in place.

I was panting like mad but Angie was motionless for half a minute or so. Slowly she relaxed and took a massive intake of air, dropped her feet to the bed and slapped my back.

"Bloody heck Terry what are you doing to me?"

I retrieved my hand and sitting against the headboard beside Angie rested it on my thigh. "I am really surprised sweetie, having given birth to Maddy I totally didn't think you'd be wanting anything."

"Yeah well. I kind of miss the..." Angie gestured from below her boobs down to her legs with the back of her hand. "There's something missing now." She looked directly at me and pulled us together for a kiss. "Thanks."

"Wow... thank YOU Angie. I reckon I'll change the sheet." I pointed to the very significant dark patches.

"I... I'd better wash the soggy mess out too." With that Angie grabbed a tissue and held it across her fanny and walked to the en-suite.

I stood, pulled the corner of the sheet from under the mattress, wiped my hands and penis, pulled the sheet clear and dumped it in the laundry box. Removed the absorbent sheet and replaced it then started fitting a pink silk sheet, Angie returned and tucked her side in. We pulled the duvet onto the bed from the floor and I went to the bathroom to clean myself and returned to snuggle beside Angie, on my side with an arm across her shrinking belly.

A glance at the clock told me it wasn't yet ten and this was an early night. It lasted four hours, until some whimpering and an unmistakeable smell. I was out of bed, picked up Maddy who promptly stopped any noise and crept from the room to clean her bum and change her nappy. By the time I picked her up and held her to my shoulder she had gone back to sleep and gently returning her the basket it was nearly two hours later that Angie woke and fed her, something I didn't know about until the morning.

Nine in the morning and the household were all washed, dressed, fed, watered etcetera and the phone rang, the hotel number showed.

"Hello Mister Brown?"

"Err hello, is there a problem?"

"No Mister Brown, no problem at all. My name is Bonnie and... well Madeline has just given me... well I'd like to, no really need to thank you for... I've never, ever, had a hundred pound tip before."

"Well Bonnie, all we can do is apologise to you for having a job like that to do in the middle of the night and you did a brilliant job, just having clean beds to come back to was worth it. We were so grateful."

"Well thank you again Mister Brown, I will always remember this, I hope to see you again when you return to Edinburgh. Goodbye Mister Brown, thank you."

"We wouldn't stay anywhere else, thank you, err Bonnie, Goodbye."

I closed the call.

"Well Angie would you believe Madeline gave Bonnie the entire tip. Perhaps we should be calling Maddy Bonnie instead."

"Naahhh, I rather like Madeline, but fancy not splitting it."

"Oh well nice of her to ring. So what plans for today?"

"Only some shopping please."

And so the first quiet day after Maddy's birth started. Completely uneventful, I took Freddy shopping on a promise. We did the shopping, returned home to unload and have some light lunch, then afterwards Angie had fed Maddy and both were sleeping. I watched both for a few minutes thinking how lucky I am to have such a lovely young woman in my bed and a gorgeous baby daughter in the basket beside her. I stood there with love seeping from my eyes.

A noise from the other room let me know it was time to leave, to go to soft play. Freddy loved it there and always charged around like a mad thing with the knowledge he was unlikely to come to any harm. The only bit I had to keep under control was the ball pool, to ensure there wasn't another child under the balls for him to jump on. For that matter that he wasn't the one under the balls.

The time slots at soft play are two hours although when it's not busy they are not at all strict. Today a couple of boys we'd met before turned up a little after us, meaning it was about two and a half hours when it was their time to leave and Freddy made it clear he was running out of steam, he made little objection when I said it was time to go home to Mummy.

They were both still sleeping when I looked into the bedroom so hurriedly retreated to the kitchen where I helped Freddy play with some of his toys until Angie joined us carrying Maddy. "I don't believe it's this late, we've been asleep for hours. Did you enjoy soft play?"

I left them talking about it while I started making dinner. After dinner Freddy was bathed and in bed and fell asleep as if he had been switched off. About five minutes later he called out with some urgency; "Uncle Terry. Uncle Terry."

I rushed up the stairs. "Yes Freddy, what is it?"

"I enjoyed today thank you."

"Thank you Freddy, go to sleep now."

"Night night."

His head touched the pillow and again he fell directly into sleep.

"Little beggar said thanks, he enjoyed today."

We both laughed.

A couple of hours later with both children safely asleep we headed for bed via showers, once in bed we kissed goodnight and...

A while later; "I don't believe it, I've been asleep all afternoon and now... come here babe."

Angie snuggled very close and kissed, rubbed my nipple then my manhood. By then my free hand was against her upper arm pulling lightly and returning the kissing. She let go of me, pulled my hand to her fanny and gently rolled away onto her back.

My queue to play, however still being wary of Maddy only being a week old I was gentle. Placing my palm flat against her Mons and fingers on her clit then rubbing really gently I felt her legs opening.

"Mmmmhhm nice."

The look on her face showed the same and feeling her knee lifting onto my leg gave more space for my fingers to slip further round to her fanny and with the pad of my thumb against her fun bud, the continued movement of my fingers gave it a massage.

"Mmmmhhm nice."

I felt her curly lips parting and the smooth, soft warmth opening to welcome my fingers. My middle finger simply slipped in to stroke her slick interior.

"Mmmmhhm nice."

It wasn't very often Angie laid back doing nothing and I enjoyed watching her doing it...

Until; "Hold on." She pulled my hand out of the way and left the bed.

To say I was flummoxed is an understatement, one second Angie was drifting off into sexy land and the next... pfft, gone.

A few seconds later she returned with an absorbent sheet and started positioning it in the middle of the bed; "Budge over lover."

I smirked, this was the first time she, or for that matter I, had given any thought to protecting the sheet. For the last week we've had one under the sheet and the previous evening it did an amazing job keeping our combined mess from the mattress.

"No point buggering up a clean sheet."

"Hhr, yeah babe."

She positioned the paper based panel and resumed her position on it; I rolled back into place and felt the return of the weight of her knee on my thigh.

"So where were we?... oh yes." Angie grabbed my hand a roughly smacked it into her hip then pushed it round. "Ah yes about there somewhere."

"Angie."

She turned her head to me; "Y..." I covered her mouth with a kiss and heard; "Mmm." Returned my fingers to her fanny and a little pressure on her clit; "Mmm h mm."

At that close range, even without glasses I could tell her eyes were smiling and the repeated little humming sounds as I massaged, nice and gently, fingers dipping in and out between the increasingly slick soft walls, told me I was doing the right thing.