Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been ten minutes we held the kiss, lips, teeth, tongues all played together. Lots of humming or 'mmm' sounds, fair bit of wriggling as I massaged her fanny with a finger or three dipping in and out. Ten minutes of wet and warm spreading around between her legs and further just like Freddy with an ice-cream.

The wriggling gained power until Angie held onto my hand to press harder, I pushed it harder against her and shook it vigorously, her wriggling turned into shaking and closing her legs together trapping my hand Angie bucked hard until my aching wrist struggled to maintain the pressure and our mouths were unable to remain locked together. Suddenly those lovely smooth chunky thighs folded towards her chest and trapped my hand in a bent position that I was rather keen shouldn't last too long.

"Iiiiyyaaarrrrferrrfktparrrchhheeeettffffffertssss."

Beside the bed the Moses basket jerked and a little voice made itself known.

I kissed Angie again as she was clamped against me; "I need my hand back please."

"Uwerr, uwerr," followed by a strangled; "Yes." A little shaking as the voice turned into crying and a little less pressure.

I pulled my hand free and left Angie to lift Maddy from her basket to hold her to my chest and kissed her head. "Let's get that smelly bot bot sorted out baby." After changing her nappy I placed her back in the basket and she promptly started crying again. "I think it may be time for ding dong stew Mummy."

Angie raised the electric bed and placing Maddy at her breast the crying instantly changed to noisy slurping which quietened as she was moved round a little.

"Cup of tea?"

"Water please Terry."

I went to the kitchen, put the kettle on, drew a glass of filtered water and took it up to Angie, returned to make a tea and took that up to the bedroom.

"I still can't believe this has happened."

"What's that?"

"Being a dad, having a daughter, us here together."

Angie looked at me and smiled. "She is lovely."

We chatted about the day until Maddy fell asleep at the breast, I gently took her back to her bed and watched as she did her little wriggle of settling, just like her brother.

Yes I had to smile as I do each time I put her down.