Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 13

Story Info
After the wedding day.
3.7k words
4.63
2.5k
2

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

We have now reached August 2022, as we have married I wondered if the best category to place this chapter in may be loving wives. However as there is a forty year age gap I left it in mature.

From Chapter 12

At home I saw to Freddy who had been asleep for three hours while Angie dealt with Maddy, once they were both asleep in their beds and when I helped Angie out of her dress all hell broke out. She was gagging for a fuck and nothing was going to stop her, she was ripping my clothes off and throwing me around like a sack of carrots. Angie was still wearing her blue bra and knickers when I'd come to rest laying on the bed naked with my feet wide apart on the floor and she simply dropped to a sitting position while pulling the knickers to one side and my blue sheathed manhood slid inside her, instantly she bounced up and down for thirty seconds and came big time amid lots of huffing and puffing; "Fuck I needed that. Mister Brown."

========================= Chapter 13 =========================

I had to laugh.

"What's funny?"

I started singing; "Missus Brown you got a luverrly dorter." Trying to replicate the accent of Herman's Hermits.

Angie chuckled; "You have a song for everything Daddy."

"Maybe." my mind drifted thinking about how quickly my name had changed to 'Daddy'.

"What were you thinking."

"Nothing... other than I love you Angie."

Her breathing had settled. "Your turn." she started slowly grinding against me, I loved watching her full breasts trying to escape the bra and wobbling as she moved back and forth. I wanted to play with them but Angie was holding onto my wrists with her weight pinning them to the bed as she continued grinding. She was on a mission and I wasn't sure what it was. I didn't care as it felt good.

I watched Angie's face change from a happy smile to serious, a look that I had long known, a look meaning all was well. The grinding slowed and the pressure increased, her eyes opened wider almost looking scary as she headed towards another...

"Fucky, fuckity fuck yessssss." All movement stopped apart from shaking as my wife took her second, and much bigger, orgasm as a married woman. For at least thirty seconds we both held our breath as I pushed up and Angie pushed down to mash our groins together.

The pressure started easing, breathless heavy breathing took over and moving her hands from my wrists Angie collapsed onto me. "Bloody hell Terry that was supposed to be for you." formed between gasps.

Placing my hands on Angie's back I pulled her firmly to me, lifted my head and kissed the mass of black hair obscuring almost everything. My cock was solid, I could feel the blood pressure doing its job and I was about one degree from cumming. "Up a bit." was all I said.

Angie didn't really move but she took the weight on knees and elbows, hugging tightly across her back to hold her in place, I started slamming upwards hard and fast, I was now on a mission and aiming for my first cum as a married man. I was close, bloody close, and I didn't care or understand why I was taking so long as it felt good and the noises Angie made sounded good too as she headed towards her third cumming.

The timing was perfect as my well padded wife matched my humping to grind against me and moments later I exploded, I thought the spasms would never stop, I thought the grinding against me would never stop, but both did. About the same time I felt wetness on my chest as we laid there regaining our breath for the third time.

"Oh sorry."

"Don't be sorry, today, tonight you can't possibly do anything wrong Angie."

She gave me such a lovely hug and kiss, I need to sort these before I wet the bed."

Angie knelt up with drips forming on both nipples and naturally I felt my duty as a married man included looking after my wife's needs, right there and then she needed a working mouth. Holding onto Angie's upper arms I pulled myself up to locate a nipple between lips and sucking it in I soon drew on the life sustaining nectar and felt copious amounts of very tasty alcohol laden milk spraying into my mouth and running down my throat. It may have only been thirty seconds before I had to let go and drop back to the mattress.

"Sorry wife, that's not a comfortable position for me."

The big smile on her face didn't alter while she moved and laid beside me to position the other nipple in my mouth. Supporting her head on her hand it struck me how long her hair had grown, some of it was laying on my temple and helped with the feeling of total immersion in the moment.

Alternating between them it took over half hour before they both ran dry, by then I knew the alcohol had passed into my body and my brain was telling me all about it. I released the nipple from my mouth and smiled a smile of contentment, I was in a lovely place snuggled up to a beautiful woman, a beautiful mother, an excellent mother, my wife. She had just filled my belly for the umpteenth time, fulfilled my fantasy for the umpteenth time. I was loving the biggest possible feeling of overpowering emotional comfort. I felt safe, overprotected and secure to the point of being wrapped up in cotton wool, possibly the black hair. It was luvvverrrly. Not even the noise and smell of Maddy shitting herself could break that feeling as I left the bed to take care of another member of my family.

"Oh dear Maddy, dat is a smelly welly bot bot." of course at three months old all she could do was smile at me and my heart melted as it always did. I cleaned her and fitted a clean nappy, "Dere we go, I bet dat feels better." I picked her up and held her against the front of my shoulder, she managed to poke a finger in my eye, thump my lip and headbutt my ear as I gently walked and whispered a story about Mummy and Daddy getting married, before she started settling and fell asleep on my shoulder.

Glancing across to the bed I saw Angie, she had her bottom lip pushed firmly up to her top lip and she was making the tiniest of side to side head shaking movements, it was so gentle even her mass of hair wasn't moving.

"What?" Maddy flinched and tensed but instantly resumed her slumbered state.

"Nothing Tommy Tucker, nothing." her eyes looked glossy.

I placed Maddy back in her crib and headed for the toilet, removed the condom and abluted then checked Freddy was looking good followed by filling a glass with water and placed it beside Angie's side of the bed although we didn't really have our own side.

"Hmmmm." Angie did one of those arms pulled right in type stretches. "Thank you."

"Thank you for yesterday Angie."

"Yesterday? What happened yesterday?"

"You changed your name... remember?"

There was some look of confusion before the penny dropped, she looked at the clock and thumped my chest; "Oh you!"

"What is it about being attacked by the Brown women?"

"You don't have to be bringing the colour thing in. Oh. Oh you!" she thumped my chest again.

We slid into sleep position, our common position with her head laying on my shoulder and hand on my tummy, my hand on hers and the other on the back of her waist.

"I love you Missus Brown."

Her hand squeezed at my belly.

"Maaaarrrrmmeeeeee."

We woke with a start to see a star shaped Freddy flying through the air and about to land on us, he was basically going to land on Angie but slide off the other side and the only thing I could do was raise my hand, the arm behind Angie's back, and luckily it was enough to stop him sliding straight over to the land on the floor or the Moses basket stand.

"What was that Freddy?"

"I'm playing Spiderman Mummy."

"You need to be a lot more careful than that Freddy."

"Is Nigel coming today?"

"Yes Nigel will be here today."

I looked at the clock and realised we had visitors due in three hours. "Right let's get moving. Who's ready for breakfast?"

"Yeaaah." Freddy was halfway towards the stairs."

"Slow down Freddy."

"Yes Mummy."

By the time I left the comfort of the warm body beside me and pulled the robe on I could hear the sound of cereal packet and breakfast bowl. In the kitchen I found Freddy sitting at the small table waiting for milk in his Spiderman plastic beaker and cereals, after filling them I started making tea and toast and put in a bottle of breast milk to warm.

Several minutes later Angie appeared with the biggest bad hair day I'd ever seen; "Don't."

I smiled. When straight her hair is well past her shoulders, for the wedding the day before her hair had been very tightly plaited and set to make it into the bubbly Darth Vader helmet style, it was frizzy to say the least and a massive ball but with big gaps

"Don't, just don't say anything."

"Good morning sexy wife. Tea and toast?"

"Maddy is soundo up there but," looking at the clock "nearly five hours since the last bottle."

We sat at the small table with Freddy and started our breakfast.

"I'll go." I popped the last of the half a slice of toast in my mouth when a certain little lady called from her crib.

"Thanks, she wanted breast earlier..."

I didn't hear the rest as I'd left the room but knew it was about Maddy preferring the breast to a bottle. I returned to the kitchen with her and sitting back in my seat offered the bottle, she was hesitant but started taking it.

I noticed the rest of my toast had gone and Freddy was itching to laugh about it.

We discussed plans for the day, finalising food etcetera then I went to get my toast. "Where has my breakfast gone?"

Angie had a little smile on her lips but Freddy couldn't hold it any longer and laughed. I tickled his shoulder; "Did you eat my toast Freddy?" he was already in fits of giggles. "Did you do that?"

In between the laughing Freddy managed to shriek; "It was Maddy." so I started telling her off in baby talk and it took a while for Freddy to settle down again.

Angie took them both upstairs while I started on dinner, with careful changeovers we got all four of us washed and scrubbed and dinner well on the way; "Table for twelve places then." and started with place mats while randomly saying; "Danni, Suzi, Sophie, plus two, Dave, Jack, Elainer, Jasper and Yasmine, Karl and Max. "Angie How many are coming?" I called out.

"Twelve."

"Does that include us?"

"Yes." Angie appeared at the door.

I started going through the names as I pointed at mats.

"Don't forget." Angie looked very confused; "Annie and Mel makes another seven and us, twenty all told."

"Did we get this very wrong, three from over the road too?"

"Naarrhhh Terry, we'll manage, you get enough chairs together and I'll start on more food."

I crammed stuff on the table and it was very wrong, returning to the kitchen I walked behind Angie and gave her a hug.

"Mmmm."

"It's a lovely day, I think it would make more sense to be outside. How are you doing in here?"

"Well. I've done loads of veg, just about emptied the freezer of fish fingers, chicken nuggets, did you know we had nearly four bags? Luckily that's a big leg of pork we got and I've done the big black dish of vegan mousaka and two of the three quiches are vegetarian too."

"Bit whacky but yes it sounds like plenty. It should work as a buffet I think."

"And there's loads for dessert, two strudels, chocolate Gateaux, strawberry cheesecake, all sorts of ice cream and I'll do custard."

"Sounds like outdoors to me."

"I didn't think about that, but yes."

I started attacking the garden furniture and suddenly there was easy seating for thirty, rolled the fridge from the garage and checked the contents for beer and wine.

Piles of plates, trays of glasses, 'garden' cutlery, condiments, parasols and clipped on paper table cloths soon made it look like it had been the intention all along.

Mel arrived with Nigel and Charlie.

"Sorry, am I the first?"

"No problem. Come in. You might end up helping though. We're going to be in the garden, "

Shrieks of Nigel and Freddy faded as they charged through the house to play. We did the usual greeting hugs and Mel with Charlie came to the kitchen where final parts of preparing dinner were underway.

While rattling pots and pans the conversation meandered as it always does, mostly about the Christening and the big surprise of the preceding wedding then moved on to babies and feeding etcetera; "So how are you?"

"I... am feeling great."

"Is everything back to normal?" that was shared with a hint of a gesture to Angie's abdomen.

"Mmm, not really."

"Oh Angie, what's up?"

"Nothing's up, I haven't started yet, that's all."

"After three months? Wow. Have you seen the doctor?"

"Oh yes, I have an appointment next week at postnatal."

"I hope it goes well. But you know, oh what is Brittany's mum's name?"

"Amber."

"Yes Amber, that's right. She didn't come on again until she stopped breastfeeding."

"Yeah the clinic said it wasn't uncommon. Shall I have Freddy to play with Nigel when you go?"

The invasion started with Annie who went into a right royal sulk and telling me off for not letting her know we planned to get married and straight away more arrived with the front door hardly shutting until we had a gardenful.

All of the youngsters vanished upstairs with loads of shrieking while the adults got involved with beer, wine and fizzy wine.

It went much quieter when twenty started to eat with more than expected little ones sleeping.

Dinner or as some insist, lunch, went very well and plenty left over. With groups chatting around the garden I started trying to get some of the dining detritus cleared and as was predictable Danni and Sue helped.

"I still can't believe you got married without telling us." "No. me neither."

"If I'm totally honest I was a bit concerned Angie would back out and I didn't want the pity or embarrassment. You both know how many times I asked."

"Any regrets Terry?"

"Oh heck no but I think Angie is brave to take me on at my age."

"We couldn't help noticing the ring."

"She arrh..."

"Didn't like it?"

"Sort of but she says she didn't want to risk hurting the kids."

Danni and Sue looked at each other and almost in unison said; "See." and "I said."

"Come here bruv." Danni gave me a full on hug. "We think she is very lovely and we could tell right from the start what she means to you."

I saw Sue move. "Congratulations Angie."

We turned to see they were also hugging and moving round a bit we slipped into a four way hug.

"Thank you all of you for making me feel so welcome in your family."

"Yours too now Angie, welcome aboard."

I saw tears forming in her eyes. "Hey let's get drinks for the kids."

The four of us started with beakers and feeders and more baby talk including; "...and your bits all working again okay?"

"I haven't come on yet."

"Were you like that with Freddy?"

"No it was almost instant last time, going to postnatal next week to double check everything is okay."

"Let us know if you need any help, won't you?"

"Thanks, I think we're okay, Mel has offered to have Freddy to play but to be honest I wonder if it's too much with Charlie too."

We took the drinks to various children and made sure they went in them and not over them. Another hour or so became the start of people disappearing until only Elainer, Jasper, Yasmine, Karl, Maxine and Danni were left and we prepared some food, mostly using up the leftovers. It seems Danni wanted a chat with Angie as she was rather concerned about her periods not restarting. They all left about nine PM and the final clearing only took a few minutes.

"Oh Babe that was fun."

"Can I sit down now Husband?"

I escorted my wife, my Angie to the sofa and set her down with the intention of sitting beside her but said; "I'll just pop a bottle in the warmer."

Angie looked as the clock; "Over three hours. Good idea."

Returning I found a pair of exposed fun bags and automatically laid along the sofa to take my fill of the alcohol laden food source. Oh boy did it taste sweet. I managed about eight to ten minutes before a little peep from the baby alarm drew me away from my heavenly place. I soon lifted Maddy from her basket and collecting the bottle and a cloth from the kitchen returned to find a sleeping Angie. No hesitation this time, Maddy instantly latched to the bottle and took almost all of it then when I held her up onto the front of my shoulder to rub her back she burped and shat.

Angie woke; "Phwoarh Maddy."

"Is dat your mummy making dat noisy?" I stripped and bathed her and by the time she was ready for bed she was happily sucking her hand and falling asleep. Also asleep was the other coloured girl of the household. It seemed such a shame to wake Angie from her peaceful purring so instead I put the television on very low to catch the News at Ten.

Along the shelves etcetera were a dozen cards, by Wednesday there were over fifty.

On Thursday we saw the gynaecologist, he did all the usual feeling and prodding, external and internal etcetera. "Well everything feels alright Miss... err..."

"Missus Brown."

"Oh I'm sorry I have the wrong file."

We both laughed. "Terry made an honest woman of me on Saturday."

"Oh I... uhnn... my congratulations Mister and Missus Brown." He started writing in the file and asked the clinic nurse; "Could you see if we could have an ultrasound please."

"Of course."

He continued asking questions and writing. The nurse returned; "About ten minutes Mister Nu."

"Oh lovely. Would you go with the nurse please for a scan and come back here afterwards?"

"Yes of course, thank you."

It wasn't ten minutes later that Angie was on the chair, belly out. In fact it was so quick we hadn't had much chance to joke about a twelve week scan as one tends to when mentioning an ultrasound scan.

"So let's see what's going on in here first of all can you confirm your name?"

"Missus Angela Brown."

"Oh I've got Miss..."

"We married on Saturday."

"So you did, I see that in the notes, Angela Brown and date of birth?" She typed all the details into the keyboard then dropped a big dollop of cold jelly on her belly and spread it around with the probe and made a few "Mmm & ahah." sounds. Clicked a few buttons and said; "I'll just see if I can speak with Mister Nu."

"Is there a problem with my wife?"

She smiled; "No I really don't think there is any medical problem at all but...when did you say your baby was born?" she made a note in the file, "I'd like Mister Nu to see this." She left the room.

Well alarm bells were ringing in my head, Angie and I held hands even tighter. I kissed her hand several times; "It'll be okay, you'll see."

The sonographer returned, followed by Mister Nu and they both studied the screen as the probe was moved around. "Missus and Mister brown... What would the good news or the bad news be?"

Angie answered; "Why what's wrong Doctor?"

I added; "The good news would be seeing one of these in there." Pointing to Maddy. Again I kissed Angie's hand."

Angie was scared, I knew that as her eyes were big and bulging and the grip on my hand could have so easily been a bench vice. Any moment I expected to hear the sound of bone cracking.

"Can we print these please?"

The sonographer pushed some buttons and the printer whirred. The screen was turned. "Unless I'm very much mistaken this here," he pointed to a vaguely oval shape, "is a healthy twelve week foetus."

Suddenly the noise of the air conditioning sounded like a jet engine against the complete silence from us. The sound that shattered the silence was our dear darling Madeline farting, probably more likely shitting and all I could do was laugh which set Angie off. I stood and bent over Angie, released my hand from her grip and slipped it under her neck to smother her face with kisses.

Angie was in shock, I was ecstatic. "See, I said it would be okay." I placed the other elbow on far side of the chair and almost laid across her chest in a bid to get as close as possible. Angie laid there looking bemused and there we stayed for five minutes or so until Maddy made her presence known with another fart or shit followed by whimpering.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers
12