All Comments on 'Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 13'

by Harvey_32

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why dejected?

Married to someone who totally dotes on her, seems to do all the baby changing and washing, spends all his money on her and can't do enough for her.

Sounds like a loving mother to her toddler and now her DD and another on the way.

His family support her, her family support her. Only downside I can see is in a few years her will be an old man ready for the grave and she will become a single mum with three kids.

I'm loving this series, I dated a coloured girl during school and another in my mid 20's but found the 'black culture' too troubled to stay in there.

Harvey_32Harvey_328 months agoAuthor

Don't forget when Terry dies she will be left with a 2 and a 4 bed houses fully paid for and a tenant currently paying £18K and an as yet undisclosed bank balance.

I get the comment about troubled, I have dated 2 coloured girls and agree there seemed to be a lot of mistrust and aggression within both communities.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I started reading these before covid lockdown and just found them again, He's one lucky S.O.B.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous