Dreaming of Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if Saliah hadn't reached into her mind, she could have guessed at what the woman wanted. And she had done excellent work. Jackie had been rejuvenated, transformed back to her model looks. Her skin supple and tight, here eyes clear, her hair luxurious. Every ounce of fat transformed into the toned body of a yoga instructor and her breasts, bouncing with each of Jack's thrusts, were now fuller, firmer, than the best bra could have made them appear.

Yet the proof of her complaint was apparent. Her face, beautiful, delicate, perfect, was crusted with at least a double helping of Jack's cum. Her breasts were red from hours of play, her hair was mussed, dried semen would take hours to clean out.

"Just... Just tell me what else I have to do ok?" she asked, even as he thrust into her. "You want to try my ass again?"

Saliah climbed onto the bed and silently straddled Jackie's head. Her short, thin, dress covered Jackie's head and she set herself down on the woman's lips, reaching into her mind instead of bothering to instruct her verbally. A smile blossomed on Saliah's face as Jackie's lips found her sex.

"She can't hear us," Saliah said to Jack. Her body faced him, though shorter than him on her feet she was now a head up, her own breasts at eye level with the man as he fucked the woman whose tongue lapped at her.

"I feel like such an asshole. I mean, can I just tell her I forgive her, and you let her keep her looks like you promised?"

Saliah reached out, her hand grazed the side of Jack's face, finger nails gently scraped his cheek with an electric buzz as she leaned forward. "You don't understand, not yet anyways. This thing," Saliah said and squeezed her thighs together on Jackie's head, "she is a nothing. She is an ant. Who is the most powerful human being alive right now?" she asked, fingers weaving through Jack's hair.

He didn't stop thrusting into Jackie, even as he spoke, even as he thought through her question. The pleasures of sex already manageable after the marathon evening he'd completed. "I don't know really. Maybe the President, maybe a billionaire running things behind the scenes we don't really know about?"

"You are, Jack," Saliah said, her tongue dancing across her lips, "you are the most powerful man on the planet, the most powerful man who has lived in centuries. At least, you will be if you want to be. I know it will take you some time to understand that, to really believe it."

The path of her tongue left a glistening trail on her lips and she arched her back, grinding her hips down on Jackie's head. "I want you to try. Try to imagine that you truly are the most powerful person in the world, and then tell Jackie what she would need to do to truly gain your forgiveness."

It wasn't the feel of Jackie's full breasts in his hands as he pumped into her. It wasn't the rhythmic squeezing of her vagina as she tried desperately to please him. It was Saliah's words that sent him over the edge, and when he came back he found her slouched close to him, her own eyes contented with release.

12