I'm the Devil in Town

Story Info
Mike meets a Devilish professor, and gets a new job!
4.2k words
4.69
10.3k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuff

All character is in this story are 18+ unless specified.

My name is Michael, and I'm just an average nerd. I'm going into my Freshman year of college studying IT, and it's already... not going great. The first girl I tried to ask out rejected me, and I barely can even show my face around campus without feeling nervous someone's laughing.

I rolled out of bed at my parents house and trudged downstairs towards breakfast.

"Ah you're finally awake." My mom said. "I thought you might be late."

"Mmm nah not today. Where's dad?" I asked.

"He's already at work. Enjoy your breakfast kiddo. I'm outta here too." My mom kissed me and fixed up her business suit with a skirt before walking out of the house. My parents were both lawyers and worked around the clock, so I was used to the almost empty house, but the occasional breakfast was nice.

"You're still here nerd?" Speaking of almost empty... my brat younger sister Sierra strolled in.

"You're still here too, slut? You're late for high school." My eighteen year old sister flipped me off as she drank a soda and headed out the door.

I felt only slightly guilty as I stared at her ass as she left. Sierra was a fitness freak and a perfectly toned cheerleader. She'd always gotten all the attention but damn I'd never tell her she deserved it in some way. She was a gorgeous Asian girl with C cups and a perfect ass too. Her slightly dyed hair completed the look.

In fairness, she was adopted. So I definitely didn't feel too bad. Without much else happening here, I packed up and left for college.

I drove, parked, and trudged to my first class on another miserable Monday, which happened to be a public speaking class. This was one of my few Gen Ed's I hadn't ended up hating, since the teacher was old and basically gave you credit for trying.

As I sat down in the back of the class and everyone else filed in, I put my hoodie up and tried to hide from their gaze. The cool October wind justified hoodie season, AKA the best time of year.

But as 10:00AM rolled around I noticed our professor hadn't arrived. Which was weird sure, but again... Dr. Gorbestov was old so whatever. She could just be running late. Conversation bubbles the class until we heard a woman's voice call out.

"Alright, settle down ingrates. I don't have all day."

The most drop dead gorgeous woman I'd ever seen walked into the room. Pitch black short hair, porcelain skin, and a black business suit that somehow accentuated her curvy hourglass of a body and a silk red tie. There was a collective gasp from the entire classroom at this specimen.

"Dr. Gorbestov is taking a week off due to a medical scare. I will be filling in just for today as I was here on research anyway. My name is Dr. Ferr, or even Ms, Ferr if you like, pronounced like 'FAIR', and any of you call me fur, I'll send you to Hell." Said Ms. Ferr, spelling her name on the whiteboard. Whilst she did so, every single persons eyes went straight to her ass.

"We're still going to have your presentations today, and I'll be grading them on your speaking voice, posture, and coherence since I didn't assign the material. That sound fair?" Ms. Ferr asked the class. No one disagreed.

"Good. It's a deal." Ms. Ferr smiled wide, and... her eyes glowed red? Weird.

Each student went up and presented the projects we'd spent a month working on, but literally no one cared. Any constructive criticism the doctor gave to the boys didn't matter because they were staring at her chest or ass. Any girl just dismissed her since they were jealous, or did the same as the boys. And anyone in between was also staring, wide eyed and flustered with the rest of the class.

"Finally, uhhhh, Mike Smith? Get on down here." The stand-in professor's eyes stared me down as I stumbled with what was definitely a red face. I don't even truly remember what my presentation was about, reader. Truly I can't remember. But I did everything in my power to not stare at the gorgeous woman beside me, and when she finally decided to review it and gave my some pointers on the speech, I stared into her eyes with every fiber of willpower I had.

"Anyway, that's a wrap kiddos, so see you when i see you and don't die too young cuz that's always sad." And with that strange goodbye the professor dismissed us.. almost.

"Mike, stay after class." Oh God, what did I do wrong? Had she caught me staring. I knew I was too horny for my own good!

I sat down in a chair across from the desk at the head of the class, and once everyone had left, Ms. Ferr walked in front of it and addressed me.

"So, Mike." She looked me up and down. "Tough time in college so far?"

I was pretty surprised at her shockingly bold, rude, and accurate claim. "Uh... I'm sorry Ms. Ferr but-"

"Please. Call me Lucy."

My

"Lucy... Ferr? Like Luci-"

"Yes, YES. The devil. Anyway go on?"

"Uh... right. Sure. Anyway this doesn't seem very professional."

"Kid, if you wanted all the bells and whistles we could do this in my office 80 stories down but it's hot so... let's talk."

At this point, it was hard to take her seriously. "Listen, Lucy. This all is a little sudden and I'm not sure-" after being interrupted for the third time, I saw a black, snakelike tail ending in a spade coming out of her clothes. Her eyes were bright red with a long slit. It was... really hot.

"Uh... what is this?" I asked.

"Cmon kid. You're smart. I know deep down you are. I'm the devil, and I'm here to offer you a deal."

"Uh... why are you here? And a deal for what? And why me?"

"Okay, so the last and first are easy. I go into nerd IT and English tracks cause usually you guys, gals, and other pals are the most willing to bargain. And as for what, whatever you want kiddo."

So... needless to say I was a bit overwhelmed. "Okay, so. A deal right. Let me guess, for my soul?"

"He is smart!! Thank Mom, I thought I was gonna have to explain everything."

"Uh... Mom?"

"The Bible ain't that accurate kiddo. Now cut to it, business."

"Right, sorry. Hmmm... I guess I'll pass."

Lucy's eyes significantly widened, and then she bursted out laughing.

"REALLLY?! HAHAHA. I gotta tell you, you're the first person to ever turn me down. So, why not?"

"The whole idea that hell is real, and by selling you my soul for earthly thing blah blah, you get the point."

She nodded. "So, not budging huh?"

"Yeah... sorry."

"Welp that's too bad. See you around kiddo."

As Lucy began to walk away, I couldn't help but feel I'd missed a huge opportunity. But this was good... right? But God I'd have loved to fuck everyone I knew. Maybe I should stop her...

That's when Lucy's ringtone went off with what could only be Megalovania, which made me choke up with laughter. She smiled and winked at me before answering it.

"Hey Azzie, what's goin- yeah yeah I'm not movin. Mhm. Mhm." She wheeled around to see me. "This kid? No kidding huh? Okay, I'll get you in contact."

Lucy walked towards me. Fire went between her fingertips, and two business cards appeared in her hand.

"Okay kid, things have changed. You might get your wish somehow. One of these is mine, call me if you really, really need me. The other one is Asmodeus' card. She's the one you're going to call tonight." She handed me two pristine cards.

"Wait.. how do I-" WOOSH and in a fiery flash, she was gone.

-----------------------------------

I got home late that day, and my family was already starting dinner. I couldn't really focus on anything they were saying. I thanked my dad for grilling, and mom for cooking before excusing myself to my room.

I looked at the cards I'd been handed.

Lucy Ferr

For all you business needs.

Asmodeus

Demon of Lust

So one of these was much more blatant than the other, but hey clarity is nice.

On the back were summoning rituals. They could both be achieved through a small cut and a chant of some kind.

I waited until late at night, around 12:45and as instructed by Lucy, I called Asmodeus. The chant was weird and complicated, and as my blood dripped onto the card, it glowed and grew hot. Suddenly, a cloud of purple smoke filled my room, and another woman stepped out.

"FIIINALY! I thought you'd never call handsome." Another sickly sweet voice rang out as a beautiful brunette in a black Chinese dress and garters came towards me. "I'm Asmodeus, and you're soooo very lucky Mike."

"Uh... yeah... I can see that." I immediately said blushing.

"Awww a flatterer. I like that. But I'm unfortunately here on business. So the fun will have to wait." The woman sat on my bed with me. "As you've heard I'm Asmodeus, the demon of lust, lord of the ninth ring of Hell. And I've been looking for an apprentice."

"An... apprentice?" I barely got out.

Asmodeus leaned in towards me "Yes my dear boy, an apprentice. Someone to eventually hold the crown. And you might just be the one."

"But.. why me?" I said, leaning onto my back as she pushed foward.

"Well... let's just say that's an instinct thing for demons. Anywho, your job will be to create the sin of lust, doom those who abuse their lust and hurt others, blah blah blah. Anyway the point is, I'm going to make you a literal sex demon." She leaned in so close to me. I could smell expensive perfume and everything made me so hard.

"I'm.. sorry this won't damn me right?"

She shook her head. "Technically no, devils are practitioners of punishment, we are tricky sure, but we have rules. The deal being the greatest one of all."

"So... what would I do exactly?"

She giggled. "Whatever the fuck you want. Learn to use your power, and you'll notice sinners hurting people if it comes to your area, which would be lust. And you'll figure out how to deal with them."

This seemed too good to be true... but I was not ready to think clearly and her lips were almost on mine.

"Okay, I'll do it. How do we start?" I asked.

Her smile went wide as she slid my pants down instantly.

"How else?" She unzipped her dress and two perfect tits came out. I reached up and felt my hands pulled back by an invisible force.

"Ah-ah." Said Asmodeus. "This is going to be a lot, so I'm shackling you with my magic so you hold still cutie. But trust me, it'll be great."

With that, her mouth parted and two huge fangs showed. She pricked her finger and dropped the blood into my mouth. I drank it, and everything burned.

My entire mouth, body, mind, and being were on fire. I wanted to scream but my mouth was too dry. And that's when I felt the overdrive, the lust. Lust from everywhere around me. The neighborhood houses, couples all over, people home alone near us, my parents room, even my sisters room had strong signals all pushing to me. And I drank it in.

My cock swelled and Asmodeus slid her pussy onto it. "Yessssss kid. That's it. Focus on one, any one human's lust. Lust is your life now."

It was so hard to focus, so hard to choose. My eyes weren't my eyes anymore, it was like scrolling a death cam on a game. But u settled on my sister's room. I saw her body outlined. There was porn on the laptop near her. But the energy pulsed through me to her, and I felt her instantly get wetter. Her breathing changed and she looked at my wall, as if to see a reason for the change, but clearly didn't care as her hands went to work.

I looked back at Asmodeus as she began to move up and down on me rapidly. Faster and faster I felt her tight pussy wrap around my cock. She moaned louder and louder as she ground on my cock.

"Now, pull more of the energy. Sex and lust are conduits for your power, and life. You'll literally live forever with enough sex kid. And it will be a lot better too. So PULL DAMMIT IM SO CLOSE."

I intently obeyed. I looked back at my sisters room and pulled. I turned the energy between us up to max. And I saw through her eyes for a second, a fantasy I had before. From me, now sending into her mind.

She saw me come into the shower, and let me in to hide from our parents. We were both naked and she saw me hard, and slides my cock into her. I start slamming into her on the walls of the shower...

My sister in real life came, screaming to her pillow to the fantasy. That energy flew into me, and my eyes glowed as I shot my newfound power through Asmodeus, and Asmodeus did the same to me.

I was now slamming my hips into Asmodeus as she brought and fangs down into my should and bit into my skin, I came hard in her. She moaned deeply into my shoulder as I felt her cum too.

"Ahhhh. That was great for your first time." She said sounds pleased.

"Uhh... yeah thanks.. how did I do that? Not that I'm complaining."

"Quick 411 cutie. You can influence peoples dreams and fantasies and gain life and power through sex and lust from anywhere, which I why I pinned you down because it's a lot to control and first without going crazy. So good job on that. Next, you can control others' pleasure, so no one is left unsatisfied. Also, you can see their fantasies and one day change shape to fit them. Until then... I've already improved your body."

I looked down and my eyes went huge. My cock that was once a decent 6 inches had almost doubled to 11 something. And it was still hard. Near that were toned abs and chiseled muscles.

"If you wanna keep the body, you do have to exercise. But it's a tooon easier to maintain than a human body I promise. The more you do though, the better you'll look and feel. You're also immune to STDs and can only make people pregnant if you choose. " Asmodeus lectured while getting dressed. "Anyway kiddo, call me with you power if you need anything. We're linked now. Otherwise take a century or so to get used to them. With love my apprentice."

Asmodeus winked and blew a kiss before leaving.

What a night.

---------------------------------

Morning came around soon, and my parents were already gone when I woke up. Tuesday's were great because my only two classes I had were online, and I could watch the lectures whenever if I missed them. Which I was gonna. I took a run for the first time in like, ever, and stepped into the house feeling amazing. I'd never been able to move like that before.

I was drying sweat off my new body when my sister stumbled in. Her eyes nearly popped out of her skull.

"M-MIKE. Why aren't you at school?" Sierra stuttered.

"I have online classes today. Why aren't you?" I shot back.

"RIGHT. Fuckin forgot about those." She said. I could swear she looked flushed. "Did you just run, with cologne on or something why do you smell like that?"

"I uh... am not wearing cologne? But yes I just ran. What do I smell like?"

Oh I don't know something smells really g- UH anyway what are you doing?" Her face went bright red.

That's when I realized. My power was leaking out. I couldn't fully stop it so a whole range around me was getting drawn into the lust energy I was putting off. I smiled, and focused on the area so that it just encompassed me and Sierra. Good, now no bystanders would need to jack off or anything.

"Nothing right now. I was thinking of showering soon" I replied. Her face got even redder. She remembered the dream. And something about it told me that wasn't all. I could see through my power her body heating up, and lust really taking hold. She began to glow with a pink hue around her body. Got it, so that's how to spot somebody horny as heck.

"Uhh... well too bad cause... IM TAKING MINE FIRST SO DONT COME IN!" And she flew off.

I laughed to myself, then drank some water and put my towel in the laundry. I was cleaning up my school things and admiring myself in a mirror when I felt something. It was sort of like a phone call notification, and it came from our bathroom.

I tiptoed outside the door, and closed my eyes and focused on the point of lust. 'What is wrong with me? Why can't I stop this. And why can't I stop thinking about it? Why is it so... HOT?'

My sister's thoughts! And that wasn't all. The shower fantasy is sent her was playing, but this was a little different. Now she was sucking me off. Hoho dear sister, changing a sex scene with your brother on your own. She was down bad.

I thought about it for like 30 seconds before making up my mind. Screw it. I was risking it. I slowly turned the knob to find it was unlocked. The perv had forgotten to lock it. Next I removed all my clothes, freeing my hard dick.

I slowly walked in and pushed the curtains back to see my adopted sibling naked, with her hand between her legs.

"G-GET OUT!!" She screamed. Her eyes immediately darted up and down my body as she covered her tits.

"Sorry." I said. "Forgot you wanted to go first."

"W-well I did s-so." I could hear her voice breaking, and I pushed on the energy hard. Letting the fantasy drift through her thoughts while increasing her lust.

"Wait." She said. I smiled as she poked her head out from the curtains. "Did... you have surgery on that shit or something?"

"What this?" I turned around and showed her my full length. "Nah. Natural. Guess I was just lucky. I mean cmon you can't think you were the only one in the house with a great body."

She blushed super hard. She couldn't resist. I could tell.

"Well, if it's easier we can shower together. Save water you know?"

"You sure" I said.

"Yeah... I mean come on before I change my mind." She stammered. Oh but she would. I could tell after all, her will and mind were losing to lust.

As I stepped in I noticed her back was to me, but her eyes were glued to my cock and chest. "Have you... always had abs?" She asked.

"Nah this is new. Like it?" I said, stepping slightly towards her, as Asmodeus had done to me.

"Y-yeah they're great." Sierra was barely able to speak now. Good. This slut was going to do me a lot of good from now on.

"Let me grab my soap." I said leaning over, letting my cock push just barely against her ass. Sierra's entire body froze as she began to glow even brighter pink from my lust-vision. I grabbed the soap and rubbed it on myself.

"Want me to get your back?" I asked.

"P-please yeah." She said. I began to rub in small circles and then up and down her back.

"Just tell me when to stop okay?" I said, this time directly in her ear. I could feel my eyes glowing already from the power I was getting just from her.

I rubbed down her back, to the top of her ass, around the toned sides of her stomach, and took a small breath before I moved close to her and put my hands over her chest. She moaned audibly.

"W-we can't." She gasped.

"Why not?" I spun her around, her eyes wide as she looked at me. "We're not related. And you need this don't you?"

I hadn't realized the potency of my power until I saw the effect those words that I'd accidentally laced with it had on her.

"I- I need this" she repeated. There was a struggle at first but she said it in a monotone voice, as if it was automatic. She shook her head as if snapping out of a daze then said. "I... do not tell anyone about this please"

"Of course. Same to you" I said.

Sierra fell to her knees before me. She slid her hands over my cock before slowly licking it up and down getting it even wetter. She stared me in the eyes as she took it in she mouth and began to suck.

I felt my eyes roll back in my head and both our lists skyrocketed. I got new ideas. I boosted her lust, and looked deep for her pleasure center, and found it. A purple orb that had already been growing. I poured every into it.

I suddenly heard Sierra moan on my cock, and her eyes widen from surprise. Another thought came in loud and clear. 'Am I... getting off to sucking him off. No but- that's no ohhhhh maybe it is.' Her doubt was interrupted as I pushed on her pleasure center, rewarding her for her work.

"Keep going." I said.

Sierra popped her head off my cock to stroke it hard and fast with her saliva coating it, before returning once again. Her own pleasure building as she shot one hand between her legs while bobbing up and down on me.

12