Dreaming of Sin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The architectural firm hired to design the building had been given a number of objectives, but the first on the list was that walking into the mansion would be a wow moment. They'd earned their money. One might have expected the marble, though the weight of marble floors, marble walls, marble stairs, was still heavy. One might have expected the double staircases that split from the entrance rising up twenty feet to the second level and the two wings of the 30,000 square foot building. The marble statues though, four of which stood silently along the walls were breathtaking. Each was its own work of art. In the middle of the floor a fountain quietly sparkled, water dripping down into a reflecting pool.

All Jack could think of was a Roman Emperor's summer home. "Wow," he said involuntarily.

"I think you'll very much enjoy exploring, when you find the master bedroom you may have a similar reaction. But... she steered Jack deeper into the house, double doors closing heavily behind them. The first statue on the right was an angel, wings sharpened towards the sky, breasts bare, one hand lifted skywards, the other held just above the figure's navel. A silver chalice was gripped in the statue's fingers. Warm water steamed from it.

Saliah snapped her fingers, three women, quickly filed into the entranceway and stood a line. They wore plain black sleeveless dresses that went to below their knees, a white apron marked them as servants as opposed to a woman on her way to a PTA meeting. None were young, though none was old, they were simply the ordinary people one might expect to meet in life. But they all looked scared. Terrified really, and none would meet Jack's eyes, and all looked away from Saliah.

"This, my darling, is the staff that comes with the house. They clean, cook, and attend to its upkeep," Saliah said, arm still in Jack's, head tilting onto his shoulder.

"Staff, this is your new master. You will call him 'Master' but only speak to him when you must."

"Is this, necessary?" Jack whispered into Saliah's ear, his heart racing. He'd never seen people this afraid of him before.

Saliah ran her free hand along his arm, electric tingles from her fingers branched out through him. "Your new Master has never had staff before. I have. And if I see any hint of you taking advantage of his inexperience then you will answer to me."

She let that sink in then went on. "Working here you will see terrible things, and things that seem impossible. None of that is your concern beyond this: I intend this to be a house of lust, and pleasure for your new Master, not of frustration or anger. Nothing you will see here will be born out of my wrath. If you ever breath a word of what happens inside these walls. If you ever even intend to betray your Master, I will know it, and what you have seen here will not begin to prepare you for how hot my rage can burn."

Two of the women began to cry. Saliah almost vibrated with energy as she made the threat, the very atmosphere in the room felt oppressive as though gravity had increased two fold. And then it stopped. As suddenly as it had began the mood broke. "But I did say pleasure was to be the goal," Saliah's voice was transformed, light and beautiful like music breaking to hope. "And you will each now be paid a million dollars per year. Loyalty will be rewarded as lavishly as disloyalty is punished."

Jack could actually see it in all three of their faces. The active decision that they would be loyal. It was like seeing someone realize the answer to a test. Saliah waved. The staff left.

"I think I actually saw them being convinced," he said softly.

"Good. That is a skill that will serve you well in the years ahead. You'll soon see the foundation of every empire is a leader who is a good judge of others and can build a foundation to stand upon."

She kissed his neck, her lips hot, soft, small, perfect. "Have I kept you waiting too long for your first actual slave?" she asked gently.

A tremble ran through him that he hoped Saliah thought was anticipation. Eater of Sin. She had been the one waiting for this, for him to cross a line and take a slave - the first slave. But he had also agreed to it in a way, and... She had promised it would be a bad person, someone who deserved it.

Saliah clapped. A set of heels clicked on the marble floor echoing ahead of its source. The woman who walked in was gorgeous. In her early 30's she was a few years older than Jack, but everything about her spoke of endless skin care sessions, yoga classes, lotions to preserve and enhance beauty that cost more for a thimbleful than he spent on food in a month.

The woman wore a skirt suit with a white blouse, her chestnut hair ran in soft curls to the middle of her back. And she was terrified. Her eyes darted around the room as though looking for an escape, whenever they fell on jack there was a pleading expression to her. But there was also a guilt. A way that she moved that said she had always known one day she might have to answer for what she had done.

"This is Venessa," Saliah said. "Don't worry about her running or trying to hurt you. I'm controlling her arms and legs," Saliah said, and as if to make the point Vanessa did a slow spin showing off her body, and then bowed low before righting herself, her chest stuck out far more after the maneuver than before.

"Now, tell Jack what you did my dear," Saliah said.

Vanessa looked like she was putting up a struggle just to stall for time. "I spiked my husband and step-son's drinks with a hallucinogen when they were going boating. They both drowned, I got the family fortune. But he was a pig, he got exactly what he deserved!"

"Feel free to look into that," Saliah almost cooed, "I told you I'd find a woman who deserves this, and I want you to trust me. The coroner thought they had taken the hallucinogens recreationally. How long had you two been married?" Saliah asked.

"Three months," Vanessa answered. Then she moved, walking over to the angle statue at the entrance, her hand picking up the silver goblet, the water inside it still somehow steaming.

Saliah pressed her lips to Jack's ear and whispered very softly, "I told her that it contains a potion will inflict pain on her if she ever disobeys you. That's a lie. I cast the actual spell on her before you arrived. The first time she tastes your sperm, her mind will be crushed in orgasm, she'll become obsessed with getting more, willing to do anything, without limits or concern."

Vanessa walked back, potion in hand. "Your name's Jack, right?" she asked, voice fast, nervous, eyes darting down to the cup. She was breathing fast, she'd moved from indignant about what she had done, to afraid of the cup she held, but she was fighting to push the fear down.

"Look Jack, I get it ok? No judgements," Vanessa said, the words quick, but more controlled than he expected. "I understand what men really want from women. And I get that you won't pass this up just because I beg or cry. But you don't need to make me do this. You can keep the house, and the money, every cent. And you can fuck me too. My ass, pussy, mouth, whatever you want, I promise you'll love it. And..." she was watching his eyes, searching for agreement, trying to find a way to bargain her way out. He'd never seen someone like this before, yet in her state she was easy to read, her thoughts almost rambling, her mind running as fast as it could, not knowing when the cup might come up to her lips, "...if you want slaves, I'll help with that. I've got friends, you can have them, I could get three really hot girls here inside an hour. Honestly, I can be way more valuable to you if I'm not a slave," her eyes darted around the room still, but less so now that she was begging, she tried to keep them on Jack as much as she could.

He didn't say anything. "Can... Can you ask her to let me use my body?" Vanessa asked, looking to Saliah. "Please, just let me show you that I can give you anything you want."

Jack looked to Saliah and gave her a small nod. "That potion took hours to prepare. If you spill it, or foul it...' Saliah warned, and Vanessa jerked slightly as though she'd been pushing against an invisible wall that suddenly vanished. She knelt down and set the silver chalice on the edge of the reflecting poor a full arm's length away and then walked over to Jack, her hands touched his chest. "Thank you, even just for the chance to talk Jack. You're a generous man just to hear me out... And smart, you're going to be so happy you gave me a chance..."

Vanessa reached down, her small hand cupping the bulge in Jack's jeans, and she rubbed it slowly through the material.

"I need to attend to the staff. Do you mind if I give you two some privacy?" Saliah asked.

That was honestly a relief for Jack, Saliah was watching, hearing, everything and Vanessa was probably just giving her ideas... she was certainly giving Jack ideas.

Vanessa led jack, by a rub of the groin, to a smoking room just off the main hall. Floor to ceiling bookshelves with old leather volumes covered every wall except for a bar. And Vanessa slid jack back into a deep leather wing chair and sat down, legs spread, on his right leg, her hands unfastening his belt. In only a few seconds his dick was out, and she stroked him expertly, slowly.

"Fuck... that feels good," Jack said and let his head fall back.

"Jack... I want to make a deal with you. You've got all the cards here ok. But I only want one thing, to go free. A slave girl would need you to tell her what you want, for you to have all the ideas, and her just to obey. But that's boring Jack, boring compared to what I can do for you. Tell me what you like, and I'll suggest things that I could do for you," she said slowly, her hands hot on his dick, one hand going to her blouse and unbuttoning it.

"Better yet, why don't you just relax, and let this gorgeous, big, dick of yours do the talking," she gave him a slightly tighter squeezing stroke, precum leaking out from the tip. "Did you like when I offered you my friends?" she asked, and Jack felt his dick spasm at that. He didn't say anything, but he didn't need to. Vanessa smiled. "Oh, you did... They're all beautiful, one just got her tits done. Your friend wouldn't even have to use her magic on that one, she's been having an affair with her step-son and I'll help you blackmail her."

"Would you like to blackmail her, tell her what you know and what she has to do?" she asked, stroking, her breasts free now, "or would you like me to blackmail her, and just have her show up wanting to fuck you?"

His dick stiffened at that. "Of course, Jack. You like the idea of everything just being done for you?"

He couldn't believe she was using a hand job like a lie detector, or that it was working, or that he loved that it was working. "Or you like the idea of a woman being your evil little accomplice and betraying her friends?" His dick twitched all on its own for that one, but he tensed it as well on purpose, she was going to make him cum, he was so close, and the way she was talking... He'd never had a woman act like this, he'd never imagined a woman acting like this.

"Well... She said, and slid off the chair, onto her knees. How about this... I've got an evil, kinky, sexy, idea. One more thing to offer you on top of everything else. How about if it pushes you over the top and you cum when you hear it, then we have a deal and you let me go free after I keep my end?"

She kissed the tip of his dick and Jack actually groaned. "I've got a daughter, she's 18, you can fuck her," she slipped her lips around Jack's dick, and in one smooth motion took the length of his dick into her mouth, he felt the head of his dick slide into her throat. Just her words would have been enough to make him cum. Just the realization he was being deep-throated for the first time would have made him cum. Just the thought of enslaving her with his cum would have been enough to make him cum.

It was so intense he saw stars. Vanessa collapsed forward, her nose pushing into his pelvis hard, as though her whole weight was on it, his dick going even further down her throat as he came. Spurt after spurt as his balls tingled and ached dully.

Vanessa fell backwards, her body vibrated on the floor and Jack thought she was having a seizure until he saw her right hand rubbing her clit in spasms of orgasm. She didn't make a sound, she didn't breathe, she just trembled her muscles tensing and curling her up. He'd seen women orgasm before but this one looked different, like the orgasm itself was prelude, as though the clenching muscles, the exploding pleasure, the frozen lungs were like the last few minutes of sex before the orgasm begins. It lasted more than a minute and then, without warning, her body twisted violently. If she'd suddenly been hit with a cattle prod she might have reacted the same way, and almost as suddenly her muscles went limp and she fell back, unconscious.

______________________

Ratings, Favorites, and Comments: This is an ongoing story and you can get notices when the next chapters are added by following me. Favoriting the story, and rating it is also a huge encouragement.

12