Dreaming of Sin Ch. 05

Story Info
Saliah spins plans for Jack's corruption.
3.5k words
4.83
7.3k
11

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This is the fifth chapter in an ongoing story. Chapter 1 is a prologue to the main events to establish the demoness Saliah's back story. Chapter 2 is the introduction to the main character Jack, and how he becomes entwined with Saliah. Chapter 3 is the start of their journey together. Chapter 4 is Jack's first real taste of Saliah's powers.

Chapter 5 - Women's Secrets

Saliah radiated pleasure. The hot tub in the master bathroom was divine, but her glow really came from Vanessa. She had been a sublime choice. Every once in a while, the fates deliver luck. Over the past three days Saliah couldn't have asked to feed more. Jack had seriously under-estimated how long it would take Vanessa to understand, and adapt, to her situation. She had been his, mind, body, and soul from the first taste of his seed. He was the fountain of pleasure, and she was a deeply greedy woman.

For three days Vanessa had played her part to perfection, extracting more and more from Jack's psyche - and reporting it all loyally.

Saliah wasn't even upset that Vanessa had eventually over-played her hand. That was inevitable.

"My darling, she is simply trying to make you happy," Saliah explained, Jack sitting at the edge of the tub, Vanessa's head bobbing in his lap, as the motion sent waves of hot water washing over Saliah's chest. Jack's dick buried in Vanessa's throat with each stroke, a little grunt from Vanessa the evidence. He'd asked Saliah to stop her hearing, and Saliah had actually done it. Better to keep her options open for what she told Vanessa they had discussed.

"But doing to her daughter what we've done to her... It's too far," he said, but Saliah could smell the desire in his voice.

"So don't ask me to do it," she smiled, poor Jack. He was just starting to see how hard it was to stop running down a hill once you'd started. This was the trap of pleasure, it was empty calories. No matter how much you'd had, the second pleasure ended, the hunger for it returned.

"What if I offer you another deal... Vanessa was always meant as an appetizer. I think you might be ready for an entre," Saliah teased, and ran her nails along Vanessa's bare back.

Jack's body twitched, his eyes closing as he tried to exercise a morsel of self control - in order to prolong his pleasures. He was still such a fool. Saliah marveled at how men could let himself be so vulnerable when talking to women simply because the women suggest they do so. Why reveal so much of himself simply because he had the chance? In a way it was almost a shame. Her Khan had worked so hard, and his plans would be unravelled because of the inevitable weakness of man.

"What are you thinking?" Jack asked, just as she knew he would. Fiddles were harder to play than men.

"Every man has... ideal... women. Perhaps someone he dated, or someone he wanted to date. Perhaps a relative. Perhaps an actress or model. Those women who you have always, always, wanted but known you could never have. I think it's time for you to have one of yours."

"Like Vanessa? Addicted to me?" he asked, not actually dismayed at the idea. Interesting.

"Vanessa's certainly a woman with a remarkable mind. But what you've done to her is very crude, very simple. I'm talking about something much more nuanced. I want to give you a woman who is truly perfect for you. Someone you will be excited by after three years, not just three days." She ran her hand through the hot tub's water, small tides forming around her fingers, the waves lapping at her nipples.

"And what happens to Vanessa?" he asked.

"Two options. You do need maids and servants in the house. I can hollow out her mind, destroy who and what she is, and leave her as a creature that simply follows commands unthinkingly but with absolute obedience," she tried not to laugh as Jack's mouth opened in surprise, even as he started to cum. Vanessa, practiced at the task now, was positioned to collapse forward, impaling her throat with Jack's dick so that not a drop of cum would be wasted as she was lost to the throws of her own mind-shattering orgasm.

She let the two finish. When Vanessa woke up a half a minute later, she breathed heavily through her nose, Jack's softening dick held perfectly still in her mouth - just as he had taught her.

"But," Saliah began before Jack had a chance to speak. "She is unique, and I think you do enjoy her more than you would the average woman. So what if we put her into storage? I can put her into a coma until you want to revive her again. For her it would feel like she had simply gotten a good night's sleep, and no matter how long had passed she wouldn't notice.

"I... I don't know if I can..." he said. She knew he could, it was all simply a matter of time.

"I only want to see you happy Jack."

_____________________________

Saliah watched the sky as she waited. The sun had set long ago, stars should be exploding across the heavens, but the stark, subtle beauty of the night was ruined by millions of lights from the city around her. Humans needing to drive or walk along the streets, humans needing to work in tiny offices at tiny jobs trading the few years they had of life for ... She hardly could understand. A number on a piece of paper, the approval of another human that they had done a "good job", a slip of land or treasure that they could have taken a hundred other ways?

They were ants scurrying around to move grains of sand from one pile to another, for reasons that she had to exert herself to understand.

An ant named Amanda Carpenter walked into the office and stopped at the door, audibly inhaling at Saliah's silhouette in the window. Saliah almost felt sorry for Jack. He had been careful, but while the Khan's magic stopped her from using her powers on him, they did not stop her from observing him. He was like a child hiding in plain sight, thinking that covering his own eyes might conceal him from her.

"Don't turn on..." Saliah started, but Amanda's hand had already been moving to the light switch and the overhead florescent bulbs clicked on with a cheap buzz. Whatever mystery and charm the office had in the darkness, was lost.

"What are you doing in here?"

Saliah turned from the window, midnight hair as smooth as silk cascading over her shoulder, the ivory dress she wore was perfection against her curves. Men saw beauty in women, women evaluated it in each other, and Saliah's beauty was wrong. She had stepped out of the pages of a magazine, into reality, and then into a small university office.

Amanda's mouth opened, then closed. The wrongness of the situation demanding too much focus.

"Sit,' Saliah said and pointed a single, perfect, finger to a guest chair in front of Amanda's desk. Amanda sat. Smart. Amanda herself was an attractive woman, in her youth she might have even been a golden one. Humans aged so quickly, avocados had a longer peak.

"How long do you think it would take for humanity to forget that you went to the moon?" Saliah asked and walked around the desk sitting on its edge, just two feet from Amanda. She didn't look scared. She had decided to go with indignant. Her look asked, 'who did this woman think she was, going into her office, telling her to sit?' But Saliah was investing time to garnish this dish, the details so important after centuries of practice.

"In a thousand years from now, when you've destroyed your technology with war, when the Earth has rebelled against your abuses of it and attacked you like an invading bacteria, you'll tell each other stories of going to the moon as though it were a parable, the arrogance of man to poison the Earth in order to reach for the stars. It will be told as a true story, but the metaphoric meaning will be what matters. A thousand years after that and it will be considered nothing more than a fable. They will look at the ruins of your cities and what little of your monuments remain and think it absurd you ever managed to leave this little sphere. But there will still be stories to excite the imagination, to teach lessons, to let little boys dream and wonder. Demons who can fly through the sky, witches who can transform men to toads, vampires who feed off of humans, genies with the power to control existence, they are the lessons, the fables, the things passed on for little boys and girls to dream about. They are what you tell yourself about Saliah after you have forgotten even my name."

The blood drained from Amanda's face. It was a good reaction. Saliah had done this so often it had almost become tedious. The inevitable questions, asked by a terrified mouse of the lion who held it in its jaws. What do you want? Why would I betray my friends? Won't you just kill me anyways? The same song, no matter how exhilarating the first time, loses its bite after the thousandth performance. Amanda Carpenter surprised her. Had it not been such a frustrating surprise she might have even enjoyed the change.

"You're dying. Without the eye you can't replenish your powers and you're dying. You're the one who's trapped, not me." The look of defiance Amanda wore was tentative, brittle, she was testing the idea, or perhaps just desperately grasping at chance.

Sometimes the best lies were the truth. "So, you finished translating the urn. Impressive you managed the task so quickly," Saliah began. "That urn was the life's work of Genghis Khan, perhaps the most remarkable human who has ever lived, but he knew only disjointed fragments of my nature. Yes, the eye is a part of me, it stores the energy that I have collected since before your species climbed down from the trees. The Eye attaches to an individual, a point of focus, and I feed from them. But now that Jack possesses it, I feed from him directly. I have already taken decades worth of energy from him."

All true, technically. Decades worth of energy if she were to spend it meditating in front of a candle. Decades worth of energy if she went back to waiting. Decades worth of energy if you ignored the cost of the magic she had used to acquire it. She had, as humans like to say, turned a profit on Jack so far. But it was a narrow one. An investment just at the start of paying off.

"What... What do you want?" Amanda stuttered out. The conversation getting back on track.

"I want the urn. I want to take Jack's soul, ferment it, and sip the wine it makes until his husk is empty. And I want you to help me do those things," she felt herself flush with the simple joy of being honest.

"Why would I help you?"

"You'll find that the spells on the urn stop me from using my powers on Jack. They do not stop me from using my powers on you. You are a house fly to me. The greatest Khan, who slaughtered millions on a whim, who fought a thousand battles and by his own hand killed tens of thousands, feared me so deeply that he spent decades building the urn. So, my dear, you have no choice at all."

"Jack would know if you hurt me," Amanda was thinking fast, the woman had an impressive mind.

"I'd simply replace you with a copy better suited to my needs," Saliah sighed. This had been so much easier when all had known how dangerous she was. When the mere sight of her had made grown men collapse to their knees in terror. So much had been taken from her, even her reputation.

Ropes coalesced out of thin air around Amanda's wrists, and ankles, tying her to the cheap office chair. "But," Saliah continued, "that simply isn't as much fun, and no matter how good a copy, I would never hang a replica painting on my walls. Tonight is the most important night of your existence Amanda Carpenter. When morning comes you may choose, swear fealty to me and you may live, thrive even, or become my enemy and cease to exist."

Amanda pulled against the ropes, without success, she was so surprised at their sudden existence she forgot to scream. Saliah walked to the office's lone door, and shut off the lights. "You can't leave me tied up like this!"

"I can, and more, but I won't. In one hour, the ropes will be gone."

She flicked the light switch off, and gently closed the office door behind her as she left. She couldn't read Jack's mind, and without that insight she was hobbled against him. But no other mortal had that luxury in their dealings with Saliah. Across the campus five students were already busy preparing. They had only three things in common: all were women, all were students of Amanda Carpenter, and all were beautiful. They picked out clothes. They washed their hair as quickly as they could. They made up excuses to dorm-mates and friends as they canceled plans.

______________________

Amanda Carpenter simply couldn't explain the ropes. It would have taken ten or twenty minutes to tie her up in the way she was, rope snaked around her arms and wrists in a half a dozen loops before being bound to the chair. Yet they had just appeared from thin air. She hadn't been drugged, she hadn't yet had dinner and lunch was too far gone for a drug to only take effect now. Saliah hadn't even come close to her to inject her or rub something against her skin. Her rational mind looked for some way to explain this beyond magic. Yet, again, and again she kept coming back to magic. The physical, binding, proof of magic.

A small wall clock drew ever closer to the one hour mark. The ropes as solid as ever, no sign of rotting or vanishing.

With three minutes to go, her office door clicked open, and five women entered in a line, closing the door behind them. Even in the semi-darkness of her office she recognized each of them at once, but her breath froze in her chest, she couldn't even manage their names. The five girls moved in a single file line, walking in front of her, standing in front of her desk, centered like fashion models.

They all wore outfits she remembered. V-neck sweaters that plunged down too far. Skirts that wouldn't have covered anything when they sat. blouses so tight the buttons threatened to burst.

The first girl in the line, a blonde named Stacey who was in Amanda's undergraduate anthropology small section, stepped forward, and moved to Amanda's side, resting a massive pair of breasts strangled in a white blouse, on Amanda's shoulder. "I'm bisexual," Stacey said, "I always noticed you, and if you'd ever asked, I would have happily spent a weekend with you. We could have said it was for a better grade, but I always noticed you."

Amanda's heart nearly stopped. Affirmation of the fantasy she had about Stacey, the exact fantasy, a fantasy she had told no one.

Stacey's hand went to the back of Amanda's neck, and per perfectly manicured fingers gently stroked her skin.

The second girl in line, Rachel, a teaching assistant Amanda had worked with the semester before, stepped forward. She was a brunette, and her sweater - which Amanda had only seen her in once before, cut too low, her small breasts almost exposed. "I'm straight and lied on my admissions papers saying I was a lesbian to make sure I got into the masters program. I thought I might have to sleep with a girl one day to prove it."

That hadn't been Amanda's fantasy of Rachel. She'd imagined her realising how scandalous her sweater was and...

Rachel pulled off her sweater, her B cup breasts exposed, nipples eraser hard, and then she passed the sweater back to the other girls who ripped it apart. Rachel seemed completely unconcerned, removing a pair of tight yoga pants together with per panties, her mound bare and stomach flat. The rest of her clothes met the same fate at the hands of her friends.

"Now I'm at your mercy Professor. I'm trapped here until you get me more clothes. Please, I'll do anything for your help... Anything at all..." she said and sunk to her knees between Amanda's still tied legs, her head falling into Amanda's lap.

The third girl, another brunette, but this one of a Latin descent, and wearing the skirt that barely extended past her firm ass, stepped forward. Maria. "You were right..." her voice was lyric. "My boyfriend does rape me, and I let him. I'm so desperate for affection I'd let anyone do almost anything to me if they just loved me. Will you love me?" she asked, and straddled the arm of the chair, setting a bare vagina onto Amanda's hand. Maria's own hands went to Amanda's blouse, unfastening the buttons. Amanda might have objected, but Stacey chose that moment to unbutton her top and it burst open, breasts coming free and brushing heavily against the side of Amanda's face. As Amanda's large breasts were exposed, Stacy pushed a breast against the side of Amanda's face, her nipple playing over Amanda's lips. Rachel reached a hand under Amanda's own conservative skirt, her fingers moving slowly, softly, tenderly.

Amanda had to look to the side, Stacey's nipple pressed against her lips, to see Mindy step forward. Mindy was almost the definition of southern bell. Her accent from Georgia, her hair curled into a permanent prom queen look. She was sure she had competed in those teenage beauty pageants. "I'm super straight," Mindy said flatly. "I think this is an abominations to God, and I know I'm being controlled to do all this. But I'll do anything you want, I'll stick my tongue up your ass and eat your pussy. I'll let you film me eating you out, and send the video to everyone I know. You own me."

Rachel's fingers found Amanda's pussy and a groan escaped her lips, letting Stacey's rubber firm nipple slip between them. A finger slipped inside her, she was probably soaking through her skirt she was so horny.

Hands where everywhere, ropes were being untied, her clothes were being removed and every inch of skin that got exposed was greeted with a set of loving lips. She could hardly fight, she was losing track of who was where, both her hands were cupping humping, eager, bare, vaginas, both her breasts had heads latched onto them sucking her nipples, fondling her flesh. Mindy's tongue began to lap at her asshole even as Rachel's began to kiss her vagina.

And the last girl stepped forward, the one who had led the pack in, the one Amanda Carpenter had noticed the first moment she walked into her class. The girl looked exactly like her first crush. Her real name was Amy, but she was a perfect match for Jennifer, the Italian curves of youth, the refined designer fashions she wore.

"I have every single memory you have of Jennifer. Just think of me as her... think of me as a version of her who loves you with my entire soul just as much as you loved... love... her."

Jennifer kissed her, she tasted of the strawberry lip balm Amanda had always smelled coming off the real Jennifer when they had been in high school together.

It took two hours before Amanda Carpenter passed out as she had her seventh orgasm of the night.

She woke up to the morning sunlight. Her office's air was thick with the smell of sex, and the girls were gone - except for Rachel, her clothes nothing more than a shredded pile on the office floor. Her naked body pressed against Amanda's on the office's small couch.

Amanda's entire body felt limp, exhausted, drained, and sore.

"Where did the others go?" Amanda asked.

"Don't worry, they put their numbers into your phone, you own all of us... If you're prepared to swear loyalty to your queen..." Rachel said, her eyes blank, Amanda could feel Saliah's gaze through the girl's ocean green eyes.

Ratings, Favorites, and Comments: This is an ongoing story and you can get notices when the next chapters are added by following me. It would also be a huge encouragement for you to favorite the story and rate it.