Dreaming of Sin Ch. 09

Story Info
The sexual contest between Kerri and Natasha finishes.
3.9k words
4.84
5.6k
4

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: This is the ninth chapter of an ongoing story. While I recommend reading from the beginning, here is a brief synopsis for those who want to jump right in or need a reminder where we left off: Saliah is a nearly all powerful demoness who feeds off moral corruption, and who had the majority of her powers unwillingly locked away inside an urn. Jack came across the urn by chance and instantly became Saliah's focus. She feeds off him with the ultimate goal of having him free her from the urn's grip. To better understand the urn and Saliah, Jack turned to his beautiful, brilliant, college professor Amanda Carpenter. She translated some of the urn's text and warned Jack that Saliah was not all she seemed. Saliah got to Amanda before she could complete the translation and, through threats and bribes, convinced Amanda to betray Jack, telling him that Saliah would become vulnerable only if Jack could make Saliah fall in love with him. Jack has used magic rings that Saliah gifted him to bring two women, Kerri and Natasha, into his mansion and compel them into a twisted sexual contest. This is the second part of that contest.

_____________________________

Chapter 9 - Vanessa's Mistake

Saliah fixed a look of curiosity onto her face, but under the mask she cast her mind about, looking for something in nothingness. At least when her Khan had betrayed her, she could understand her feelings. Now her world was filled with unanswered questions. Jack's attempts at seduction were not genuine. She'd planted the idea in his head through his supposed ally Amanda. But he had still managed to give her a gift better than any mortal before. How? How had he found two women who were themselves fountains of deep corruption?

With Jack behaving like a typical, stubborn, man and insisting he keep up appearances at his job, she'd had all day to go through Kerri and Natasha's minds. They'd never met Jack, never met each other, never met anyone in common. And yet they were two of the most wicked humans Saliah had ever encountered.

At first she could think of only one answer, humans these days were simply more evil than they had been in past. But the elderly always prattled on about the corruption and diminishment of the younger generations. She despised the notion that she might feel, for lack of a better word, old.

And yet... Jack had impressed her. It had been so many eons and she was greedy for more. She had met him with a perfectly simple, perfectly functional, plan to regain her true power, to break the cursed bonds that had shackled her for centuries. And when victory was almost in her teeth, greed's ugly words were whispering in her ear, begging her to let things play out, just a little while longer.

Only one thing was certain, if Saliah could have her Eye back at that moment, but in return never know what Jack had planned for Kerri and Natasha's final challenge that evening, she would delay the return of the Eye.

Anticipation is a fire fed with time.

She sat, holding that firestorm of anticipation inside her chest, while Jack slowly put a morsel of food into his mouth, chewed, swallowed, took a sip of water, and then moved onto the next tiny morsel. The process repeated hundreds of times.

Men and women had died at her feet because of a mere chance they might delay her a moment in the fulfillment of a petty pleasure. And Jack was slowly filling his belly, slowly prattling on about his day, and she had to sit there with an ice smile on her face while a gift, more enticing than any she could remember, waited in the library.

Perhaps what bothered her most was that Jack's conversation wasn't worthy of being ignored. His, 'friend' Emily noticing his suit. Quitting his job. A delightful sexual escapade that she had tasted the corruption of from across the city. It was all worthy of her attention. It was just the wrong time to hear it.

When Vanessa walked in, Saliah seriously considered waving the woman into non-existence, but that would have likely put Jack off the evening's fun.

"Jack?" Vanessa said softly, "I'm sorry to bother you but I had something to tell you, and something to ask you."

Vanessa was wearing a corset that began just above her navel and squeezed her figure tightly all the way up to her breasts, breasts that threatened to burst upwards and reveal themselves at any moment. A black pencil skirt barely covered the bottom of her toned ass, and four-inch heels completed the outfit. It was a look that Jack liked, turned into costume.

Had Vanessa been confident she would have toned everything down by degrees, relied on the hint of sexuality as enticement. Instead, she made it explicit. A poor choice.

Jack's grin didn't so much as waver, of course why would it, he had all the time in the world and was as content as any man could be. She had never hated him so completely, not since he'd touched the urn for that first time when she had been so close.

"Sure Vanessa, what's up?"

"I wanted to let you know that I'm responsible for Becky and you hooking up." Vanessa had spent so much time being proud of herself she never bothered to think how that look must appear to others. The smug smile, the glimmer of pride in her eyes, the arrogant tilt of her hips. It took three heartbeats after Jack's face fell for Vanessa's lips to faulter, the glimmer to be snuffed from her eyes.

"What do you mean, 'you're responsible'?"

Saliah kept her face impassive. Humans were such odd creatures. Social animals who so often interacted with each other without any thought at all of how others would feel. Jack had clearly been elated at having a non-magical sexual conquest. He had thought himself attractive, virile, a man who women noticed for his looks, his confidence, his greatness.

"I..." Vanessa looked to Saliah and received marble's indifference in return.

"I told her you were rich, but if she got pregnant she could get a ton of the money. I, um, your computer history..."

Jack closed his eyes, tilted his head back up to the carved wooden ceiling panels of the spacious dining room, and took his head in two hands. "I'm such an idiot!"

More a fool. Women rarely hurl themselves at men, and it had been foolish of him not to question it. But all men were fools when it came to sex.

"No... I mean... She wants to do it Jack. She wants you to get her pregnant and will play out any fantasy you tell her. She'll suggest things that you've seen... Isn't that what you want?" Vanessa stuttered out. "I can get you other women too, however you want, I just... I thought you might like not knowing it was happening."

Jack's fingers twisted in his hair, the muscles in his arms tightened and strained against frustration. Stupid girl. There had only been two outcomes possible, either Vanessa pleased Jack, in which case Saliah would feed off his delicious corruption, or Vanessa would enrage Jack.

Saliah had never seen him angry before, and what he would do to Vanessa in his rage... Saliah would feed off that as well.

"If you'd like, master," Saliah began softly, "I can obliterate her mind, turn her into nothing more than breeding stock, a fitting punishment for doing the same to other women."

Vanessa's eyes screamed, but Saliah froze the woman's mouth and body before Jack had to be disturbed by a verbal cry.

"No," he said. Jack had the look of a man who was being pulled in three different directions at once. How interesting to not be able to read his thoughts. What could his conflict be other than considering how she would view his choice? He didn't have the look of a man devising a revenge, which was a simple, stupid, peasant, look. Jack was pained, and Saliah couldn't help but be impressed.

Releasing his hair and letting his eyes drift over Vanessa's body, "I think Vanessa has just volunteered to be a surprise contestant in tonight's games."

He stood up, covered the two steps to Vanessa, and took a fistful of her thick, chestnut, hair in his left fist, pulling back. Her back arched, her head twisted up to the ceiling. In her heels, another inch and she would fall. With the corset another ounce of force would see her nipples spring free.

"Aren't you grateful that I'm going to give you a last chance?" he asked, tugged her hair back more, and her breasts swelled free from the top, Jack's right hand moved to them, groping her breasts even as the arch of her back forced them up and into his hand.

"Yes master!" Vanessa groaned, her body started to shake.

"Move!" he said and threw her head forward in the direction of the library. Saliah smiled behind him, oh Jack, he was learning wasn't he. The corruption that radiated off him was less than it would have been had he meant the abuse with his heart, but she could still taste his enjoyment in his actions, even though they were mostly for her benefit. He was learning though, learning the pleasure in power over another, the pleasure of using his strength on the gentle body of a woman.

Natasha wore a black dress, the skirt went almost to her ankles, but a slit ran up the leg to above her navel. The dresses back rising up no higher than the top of her bum, and the front holding her breasts with a strap around her neck barely thicker than a thread. There was no question that she was wearing nothing under the fabric.

Kerri's breasts had, finally, returned to being simply large. She wore a white tank top, nipples hard and dark under the thin fabric, and a pair of red laced panties, but was barefooted and the picture of radiant beauty.

Both women looked at Vanessa as Jack manhandled her into the room, yet neither said anything, and with a push, Jack shoved Vanessa into line.

"We've got a new contestant for tonight's games," he said. Kerri and Natasha traded a look with each other, neither would object, how could they? Vanessa worked to pack her breasts back into the corset and, once finished, seemed composed.

Saliah waited for Jack to sit, and then sat beside him, taking Jack's hand into hers, feeling the pulse of his heart as his life-blood carried the thrill of the moment through his body.

"Yesterday the challenge was changes you would make to each other's bodies. Tonight's first event is going to be more personal," Jack said, and Saliah realized that even she was holding her breath, waiting for his next words. Her Khan would laugh to see her so rapt.

"Tonight's winner goes free. The other two will stay here. The question is, for the two who stay, what will they be like mentally? You are each going to create your new mentality. The two with the least interesting mentality will be the losers and will have to live with that mentality. The winner won't. The worse a fate you pick for yourselves, the less chance you'll have to actually live with it."

"Write your answers down, take your time, bring them to Saliah and me when you feel ready."

Paper and pens were already waiting, and the three women picked them up, each of their faces impressed with confused focus.

"Did you know what Vanessa was up to?" Jack turned his head to her and asked, his voice just above a whisper. The women's deliberations continued, though Natasha had just begun to write.

"I knew she was hoping to prove her worth to you, but had no idea what her plan was," Saliah answered, his hand still in hers, his pulse strong, forceful. She didn't need to taste the nectar of his corruption to know that he was enjoying this time and the anxiety and fear it caused his women.

"Why let her do that? You knew I wouldn't like the result."

"Why do you feel you have to lie to me?" She reached over with her free hand, taking his member, already hard, through the thin fabric of his pants, holding it just firmly enough to please. "We both know you liked it. Even Vanessa knows you liked it. And I have never, and will never, judge you Jack. You only need to be yourself with me."

His body shook in her hands, poor Jack. The fabric of his pants and underwear vanished under her hand magically and her hot skin grasped his manhood. She began to stroke him slowly. No need to make this easy for him. "Whatever you want, whatever you like, whatever you need: it's yours. You need only let yourself have it."

"I am sorry she wounded your ego. You wanted your first slave to be a terrible person, I thought that meant she needed to keep that personality. I was only ever trying to keep my promises to you."

He was trembling. She went on. Poor Jack, so hard to think clearly when she was stroking him and whispering honey into his ear.

"I have an idea to fix things though. Tell Becky the truth. Tell her that Vanessa was lying to her."

"She'd call the cops. She'd be furious," he said, breathing faster.

"No harm will come to you, I swear it. But what if you try your best to convince her, and she's too stupid to see the truth? What if she thinks you're trying to throw her off the scent or test her? What if after you come clean and she has a truly free choice to make, she's still offering you her tight," she pumped his dick at the word, "stupid", she pumped it again, "cunt." And she stopped. Her hand came off his dick.

Poor Jack, he actually looked at her like a puppy begging for it's treat. But he was too close, and Vanessa was on her way over, a folded sheet of paper in hand.

Saliah swung the tip of her pinky at the three women, cutting the air in front of it with the point of her nail. "They won't be able to hear our deliberations," she said and unfolded Vanessa's letter.

"Turn me into a pleasure robot," the letter began, and Saliah tried to read it aloud to Jack so it at least seemed enticing. "Take away my mind, who I am, my thoughts, my wants, everything, and just leave me as a robot that does anything it's told and savors every second of what you do to it."

Saliah didn't sigh, at least not outwardly. This was Vanessa, through and through. All she could imagine was a man wanting her and the more completely he had her, the happier he would be. That she could love the experience too made it a win-win for the selfish, boring, bitch.

Saliah had seen thousands of women in slavery who found their pleasure this way. It was what she expected of them. She looked to Jack. He wasn't complaining, and she smiled at him.

"Your first real volunteer. You know, many women would be happy to take a deal like this. Would leap at the chance to give up what they are to simply swim in pleasure and obedience," she said to Jack and felt his pulse quickly through his hand.

Kerri, holding her letter two handed, was next in line.

"Every day," Saliah began reading Kerri's letter, "let me wake up with no memory of the day before. I'll be a different person each day, some days innocent and vulnerable, some days sullen, some days eager, but every day when you fuck me it will shatter my mind, break me, end that person who only existed for a day and leave just a broken doll for you to use again and again... until the sun rises."

Kerri sank onto her knees, and extended her snake-like tongue out, slowly licking along Jack's hard dick. Slowly, tempting, teasing.

"Could you do that? Just invent new personalities for her to have?" he asked Saliah.

"Even better, we could discuss them. Come up with thoughts for who she is, what motivates her... or repels her..." Saliah said. It was a better offer than she had imagined. Though if Kerri didn't win and had to live with the fate she chose for herself... Saliah smiled looking down at the woman as the tip of her tongue began to snake around Jack's shaft.

Natasha was next. She handed over her letter, sank to her knees at Jack's feet, and, just a bit too hard to be playful, bit Kerri's tongue, pulling it back from Jack's dick. Once clear, she took his penis in hand, pressed it against the side of her face so the shaft pressed against her cheek from chin to forehead, and looked up at him lovingly.

"Make me think you are God," Saliah read the girl's letter. "You and your will is what creates right and wrong. Serving you is the greatest task a human could have. Your body is holy, your displeasure hell. Let me worship you body and soul. Let me lay awake each night obsessed at divining your will from the curl of a lip, a word spoken, a glance."

Fire exploded inside Saliah's chest. White hot and consuming, the corruption of Jack simply being tempted. The world was gone, she bathed in fire. It coursed through her veins, her feet, her hair, ever nerve in her body an electric current that could light a city.

"Saliah?" She shuddered. Jack was watching her, the dear thing actually looked concerned. She held up a single finger, her arm weak. It had been eons since she'd tasted such an intense burst. Or perhaps it was the flavor, there had been something sublime in the flavor.

"Are you ok?" Jack asked. "You, well, blacked out, for a second there."

'I'm fine. Just surprised," she said, failing to keep a flutter from her voice.

Natasha began to run her face along Jack's dick as he deliberated. Saliah watched. The world slowly returning. What if Jack made the wrong choice? For that matter, what if he made the right one. Saliah came a second time at the thought of transforming Natasha as she'd described. But as she came down from the rumbling orgasm, a black cloud descended on her. What if Jack kept his word? What if he let Natasha go?

"I think Natasha is the clear winner..." Jack said. The sense of loss was so profound she wanted to weep. "... of this round," Jack said.

All eyes were on him, Natasha stopped moving her face, though dared not break contact with his penis. Saliah felt the world inhale for Jack's next words.

"Natasha, you've won two rounds so far. Kerri you've won one. Vanessa, none. But this is the final round, and it is only fair you all have a chance to win. Natasha, I'm giving you ten 'points' for your two victories. Kerri, you get five. Vanessa, zero."

The women were rapt, Saliah realized she was hanging on Jack's every word for what came next.

"You're each going to choose a number of points to add to your totals. Whoever has the most points wins and goes free. However, the winner has to pay for her points. For each point you add to your totals, Saliah will take one point off your IQ's."

"That's bullshit!" Kerri explodes. Saliah froze the girl's legs in place with a glance, and she looked down as she discovered her feet would no more rise than if they'd been encased in cement.

"You're never letting any of us go. This has all just been a twisted, unwinnable game, and I'm done playing!" Kerri raged. Though the effect was somewhat lessoned by her nipples rubbing against the fabric of her shirt as she yelled and her breasts swelling slightly in response.

"I never once lied to you," Jack said slowly. "You're right that this is a twisted game. But it is winnable, and I will let the winner go just like I promised."

Vanessa snapped up a pad of paper. "We just write the number down?" she asked. Zero points, she'd have to give up ten, plus however many Natasha felt she could afford to lose. Saliah rode a wave of hot pleasure. Natasha was next, finally leaving Jack's manhood unattended and Saliah reached over, holding him, slowly stroking, her Jack deserved a reward for this fun.

Kerri was last, but even she stooped down and picked up her notepad.

"Done!" Vanessa shouted as though Jack had set a time. She handed a slip of paper to Saliah, and the smile that turned up Saliah's lips almost sent Vanessa falling backwards. Was there no end to the woman's arrogance? Saliah showed Jack the slip, '26' written on it.

Vanessa was rich, had always been rich, and she thought that wealth was deserved. But the only quality she had ever exhibited to acquire it was beauty and spite. Vanessa looked at the world around her and saw herself as better than the plebs, the common men and women who labored each day for their dinners, and Vanessa told herself that it was merit, not just beauty, but intelligence. Saliah looked into her mind, 115, that was what Vanessa thought her IQ was. 26 points would mean 89, a low figure, but one she could live with, especially if it meant being free.

12